Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 17: The old but better tech
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 19: The experiment
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)

2K 37 5
By JustyTurner

We see a torched lit up as we see a dark figure make his way through a long brick hallway while he holds the flaming torch on his hand as he slowly move through like a ghost while we hear distant screams of torture while someone crying like they don't want to either feel pain or hear anyone in pain no more.

The cloak figure turn a corner and walk through a line up of cell doors on the left and right while inside of them some where empty while some have people or aliens in it. Mostly females where inside while some males as well as we see them barely naked as some were standing around while some were sitting on the floor and only to look up to see the cloaked figure.

Soon echoing voices are heard that is like a group of people are chanting as we see a metal door up ahead as the cloak figure walks up to the metal door and once close he opens it and it reveals a massive room with a statue at the end of the room while we see more black cloaked figures chanting over and over in a unknown language as the cloak figure walk pass them all and soon get up of the stairs and stood at top of it as he turn to the cloaked figures as they stop chanting and look up at their leader.

Their leader look at them all like a hawk making sure no one will not dare to speak and then he spoke.

???: Today we will revived our master and soon the galaxy will be his meal and he'll be powerful enough to show the Republic and the Jedi that no matter what they will, our master will rise from his grave and seek his vengeance on those who destroyed him!

The cloaked figures cheered while rasing their fist and then go back to chanting as the head leader turn to face the table that was behind him and bow on one knee as he have his head down while he said.

???: It will not be long my lord. Soon....you will return and you will feet on the galaxy....Once again.

On the table was a mask that is laying on top of a table as the mask looked ti be normal but it belonged to a ancient sith Lord that is more powerful then any Sith Lord.

???: Lord Nihilus.....you will return!

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n's capital ship jump out of Hyper space and flies towards Coruscant as the Y/n's capital ship floats around while we see Y/n's shuttle fly out of the hanger and flies towards Coruscant. Once they gone pass the planets atmosphere the shuttle fly through the capital of Coruscant as we cut inside the shuttle and see Y/n, Leja and Nick as Leja was exited because they are going to the Jedi temple because one of the councils wanted to see them and needed their help.

Leja: (exited) I can't believe we're going inside the Jedi temple! This is my first time ever going into a jedi temple! I heard it's a nice place and it's huge, way bigger like a mall! Have any of you two been there before?

Y/n: Few times but some of the masters doesn't like us being there since Mandalorians were once their enemy in the past.

Leja: Oh yeah I forgot. But hey, not all right? Some do respect us like Anakin, Ahoska and Kenobi as well.

Nick: Indeed but soke knights and Masters don't show respect towards me.

Leja: Really wh-Oh right because your once a jedi that left the order. My bad.

Nick: No it's okay. They just don't like those who left the order after what happened to Dooku when he left the order.

Y/n: Yeah but that was his choice. You have your own reason to leave.

Nick: Indeed but they may not see it that way.

Droid pilot: We're coming up to the Jedi temple sir.

Y/n: Awesome. Thanks.

The doors open as the shuttle make it's landing at the hanger and once landed the trio step out and walk over to a green male Nautolan Jedi who is standing there and smiles as he walks over to them while he call out.

???: (smile) It ain't the mandalorian militia leader Y/n L/n and his crew. How is it been my good old friend?

Y/n: (smile) Kit Fisto! It's been a while to see your smiling face! We're doing fine, what about you?

Kit: (smile) Fine as always and I see this is the new crew member that Ahoska talked about.

Leja: (smile) Yep. The names Leja and I'm honoured to be here and meeting you as well.

Kit: (smile) The honour is all mine. And Nick so glad to see you again. How are you been?

Nick: Good Kit, thanks.

Y/n: So what dose the council want us to do?

Kit: Well it's a dangerous job but the council would explain the details. Come, let's not keep them waiting.

They follow Kit as they exit out of the hanger and walk through the halls of the Jedi temple. Leja was amazed to see many Jedi knights, masters and Padawans just wonding around the halls either talking or walking by as Leja was amazed by this.

Nick felt stares as there were a few knights and masters glance over to Nick and whisper to each other which Nick just ignore. Then they walk by six jedi wearing a golden mask and long white and gold clothes as they walk pass them so Leja asked Kit.

Leja: They look cool. What are they?

Kit: Jedi temple guards. They protect the temple from any outside intruders while also act as prison guards to bring prisoners to our court.

Leja: (surprised) Wow.

Y/n: So since we might gonna be walking for a while, do you mind telling us what the council wanted us to do?

Kit: Well it's something we never thought to be true.

Nick: And that is?

Kit breath in a sigh and after a short while Kit tells them while there was no one around.

Kit: We believe there is a Cult that is trying to bring back Darth Nihilus.

Nick: (shocked) What?!

Y/n: Darth Nihilus?

Leja: Who is he?

Kit: The council will explain more on who he is. Speaking of which, we're here.

They arrive to the lift and get inside. Kit press on the button and the lift closes and then they go up. After a short while they made it to the top and the lift open and they walk over toward a door which Kit open and they step inside. Around them were seats and sitting on them were the Jedi council as they sat around and turn to them as the trio stand in the middle as the three bow in front of them.

Mace: I hope your journey was good?

Y/n: It was fine thank you for asking. So let's start talking and by talking I mean tell us about this job.

Plo: It's more of a job. It's a mission that failure will bring the down fall of the Republic and to the galaxy.

Y/n: (smirk) No worries Plo we never fail a job or mission.

Yoda: The reason why you are her, did Kit Fisto told you?

Y/n: Well something about Darth Nihilus who ever that guy is?

The council look at each other until Kenobi told them.

Kenobi: Darth Nihilus was once a powerful sith Lord that any Jedi has even seen during the old Republic. Many years ago, he was responsible of killing millions and millions of life across the galaxy, killing a lot of jedi as the result of it.

Saesee: No only he was once a powerful sith bit his past and history were unknown to all but what we do know is that he was born within the wound of the force when a planet called Malachor five was destroyed.

Leja: So what makes him soo dangerous? What do he do?

Mundi: He can stuck a life from a planet within seconds. Killing any life that was on any planet while making him stronger and powerful.

Y/n: So basically he can eat a whole planet by using the force?

Mace: In a way yes.

Shaak Ti: Then Darth Nihilus was killed by a Jedi and we believed that was it of him but we were wrong. Through the force and some conforms by Republic clone troopers, there is a Cult that will do anything in their power to bring Nihilus back to life. If they succeed, the galaxy will be his meal to eat just like he did many years back.

Yoda: The threat, he is. Trying to find the Cult, we've tried. But no luck so far.

Mace: And since our Jedi knights and Masters are spread thin, we can't sent in two or one jedi to find this cult in fear they will either fall to the dark side or become a Cult. Which is why we need you and your crews help to find this Cult and stop it.

Y/n: (smirk) Wow Master Mace Windu asking us for help? I never know someone who is serious and second strongest order of the Jedi ask for our help?

Mace just rolled his eyes while Y/n tells the council.

Y/n: (smirk) Don't you worry. Just sit back on your comfortable seats while we take down this Cult.

Yoda: Good. Republic Troops, we will send you.

Y/n: (smirk) No need for that. If this is a dangerous Cult I know one militia group that can aid us and he's a good friend of mine.

Mace: Very well then. We leave you to it. May the force be with you and your crew.

Y/n node as he Leja and Nick make their leave out of the council room and enter the elevator and shut the door.

(A while later)

We see Y/n's capital floating through a astro feild as they wait for Y/n's old friend as we see Y/n and the rest at the bridge with Leja holding Kirby on her while they stand around and wait for them to come.

Leja: So who are we waiting for again?

Oliver: An old allie. He's also a militia like us but tougher.

Leja: Sounds badass. Ain't that right Kirby?

Kirby: (smile) Aye!

Nepthys: You know I've never heard of Nihilus before.

Nick: The Jedi order want to keep it a secret from the public.

Nepthys: Feels like they've kept a lot of a secrets from the public. No wonder everyone is confused what Jedi and sith are.

Leja: Really? I thought they know what they are. It's kinda simple, the Jedi are the good guys while the Sith are the bad guys.

Nepthys: Well the Jedi also did both good and bad as well but not as bad as the sith.

Leja: Like what?

Nepthys: Like taking babies that are force sensitive and midnight wiping them so they won't remember their parents or anyone in their past.

Leja: (shocked)......Um what?

Mandalorian crew officer: Sir there is something coming out of Hyper space!

They look out of the window and soon a large ship came out of Hyper space in front of them as it float towards them.

Leja: Wow! That's one big ship? It must be bigger then ours.

Nick: That used to be an old sith star destroyer that they managed to find and repair with some new things.

Billy: Yeah and tueie cannons pack a hell of a punch!

They see the star destroyer fly by them as the turn and see a large black wolf like logo at eat side of the star destroyer to singal them not a enemy ship to those they are fighting with like the Republic.

Leja: (surprised) Wow look at that logo.

Y/n: (smile) Yep. They call themselves the Black Wolfs clans. Now, let's go and meet our friends.

They make their way towards the airlock and once there they stood there as the door open in front of them and black mandalorian troopers walks over to them and stop and then step aside as they turn to each other and face each other.

Leja was amazed by them and then footsteps are heard as she turn and see two mandalorians walking up to them wearing badass armor. One was male wearing blue like armor with a sword on his back like Zack while a female mandalorian with a spray paint of a skull on her helmet as the two walk up to Y/n and the rest.

Y/n: (smirk) Nick Vizsla and Jeanne Roosiya, it's been a long while hasn't it!

Nick Vizsla: Indeed. Been a while since we last work together.

Jeanne: And I see you got two new members to your crew.

Leja: (smile) Oh hi names Leja and this is my adorable and cute friend Kirby!

Kirby: (smile) Kirby! Kirby!

Jeanne: How.....nice.

Nick Vizsla: So what's the situation?

Y/n: Oh you know, stopping a crazy Cult that is trying to bring back an ancient sith Lord.

???: And that Sith Lord is Darth Nihilus is that right?

Nick Vizsla and Jeanne immediately turn and bow along their other black wolf mandalorians bow as Y/n and the rest look up to see a mandalorian walking up towards him and he must be their leader as he walk up to Y/n and his crew.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Sky! Been a while hasn't it.

Sky: It has. Now, shall we discuss the situation?

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing.

(Short while later)

We see them all at the meeting room in Y/n's capital ship as Jeanne plugs something inside the holotable and a hologram of the cultmof Nihilus leaded is revealed to them all.

Sky: His name is Dominic Lee. He is a force sensitive human that is the leader of his Cult. According to his medical reports, he was diagnose of insanity after he said about "The mask of the sith" speaking to him in his head. He was sent to a mental asylum on the planet of Lothal but broke out, while killing several employees before managing to steal a star fighter and left the planet. Once that he was gone until the first few months of the Clone wars when reports across the outer rim, mid rim and Inner rim say there were people wearing black cloaks and kidnapping many girls and men either human or not.

Nepthys: Why dose he need them for?

Jeanne: Probably for sacrifice or making them one of them. We're not too sure. However we have managed to capture a few members and after a while we know thier missing.

Y/n: And that mission is?

Sky: There is a staff called "The staff of resurrection." A sith artifact that can bring those who are powerful come back to life. Who ever is very strong of the dark side od the fiece can weld the staff and use it to bring a powerful sith Lord back to life once. Once it is done it will never work ever again.

Billy: So all we have to do is to find the staff, brick it and blow up the Cult! Ha! Piece a cake.

Jeanne: Not exactly. After a while of searching we find the location of the staff.

Y/n: And where is it?

Jeanne: At the planet called Bosthirda. There is a temple that holds many sith artfacts that has been used by past ancient sith throughout the years. It was left abandoned since then but that's where the staff is.

Zack: So we find the staff in there before the Cult would get their first.

Nick Vizsla: Indeed but there is another problem. We've sent our scout teams and they came back and there is a Separatist blockade. They too are looking for the staff as well so we need to act fast before they would find the staff.

Oliver: Why would they need the staff?

Sky: It's unknown but we believe Count Dooku want it for a reason.

Y/n: You think he might be down at the planet?

Sky: Probably but we must be careful if he is.

Y/n: (smirk) Well this will be fun. Besides we've gone board a while so it's great to have some adventure like this one. This will be a greatest adventure yet!

Sky: Indeed and we assist you as best we can.

Y/n: (smile) Awesome!

Leja: (smile) This is going to be awesome!

Nepthys: (smile) Agree. Usually we just take on jobs or helping out Republic forces in some planets but now, this is going to be interesting for us.

Leja: (smile) Yep. This is where the fun begins!

Kirby: Aye!

Leja giggle while Sky and his crew return back to theie star destroyer and once they return both capital ships exit out of the astro feild while we see Y/n enter the bridge and sat down of his chair with Oliver stood beside him.

Y/n: (smirk) Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's jump into Hyper space and let's save the galaxy!

The crew press some buttons and once that the two capital ships jump into Hyper space and head off to Bosthirda to fight their way through the Separatist blockade and get the staff and save the galaxy.

Little did they know they were being tracked as we see a probe droid hidden on the astro feild as the probe droid leaves the astro and fly towards a nearby ship that was on another astro rock.

Once the probe droid enter inside the ship takes off as the ship leaves the astro feild and then jump into Hyper space as we cut inside the cockpit of the ship as we see two cloaked figures as one pull out a holopad and their Cult leader appear on the holopad.

Nihilus Cult member: My apologies but we have a problem. A group of mandalorians are trying to take the staff of resurrection from us.

???: (hologram) No need to worry my child. Our allie will retrieve the staff for us before they would.

To be continued..................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 11 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
251 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
133K 2.7K 74
A long time ago. In a Galaxy far far away. There was once a young jedi by the name of Y/n L/n as he was a padawan to his master named Master Zen Kon...
143K 4.2K 23
Suppress the force. They'll never find you. I'm a Mandalorian. This is the way. A jedi padawan on the run from ex-impreials. An ex-bounty hunter betr...