HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 87

669 23 12
By Le0naShah

"Where's Eli?" Lizzie asks worriedly

"Who?" Sebastian teases, didn't notice the tense in Lizzie's voice.

"Are you kidding me? Where's our daughter Sebastian?" Lizzie asks once again in panic mode and this time Seb caught it

"Woah, woah, Honey, she's fine. We're in the backyard, stargazing. Relax Babe, she's fine" Sebastian assured his fiancé.

"She's not answering my call" Lizzie said

"That's because her phone is upstairs in her room, charging" Seb informs.

That managed to release some stress over Lizzie's head, thinking that her daughter might be angry or sulking at her because of the boy's incident that she herself didn't notice about.

"Did you guys eat dinner already?"

"We have. Breakfast for dinner" Sebastian replied

"Don't tell me you gave her cereal for dinner?"

"No. She said she wants my blueberry pancakes tonight. I tried to bribe her with anything else but she wants it tonight and gave me those damn puppy green eyes" Sebastian said, grumbling on the last part.

Lizzie chuckled slowly at that. That's Elia's favorite thing to do. That damn puppy green eyes she let out to her parents, always work like a champ and they have to be strong for it from now on.

"And she said tomorrow she wants your toast with the blueberry jam," Sebastian added.

Her Mama's blueberry jam that she made herself for Elia. That's the only jam that Elia will have.

"Noted. How is she? Is she okay?" Lizzie said, started to inspect her daughter, searching for any signs of sadness.

"She's fine. Bullying the hell out of me with Luna. That damn dog always listens to her. But it's good to hear her laughing like that again. I think her fever broke already. I've taken 3 temperatures of her and it all came out good" Seb exclaims softly.

Lizzie, who didn't intentionally hold her breath waiting for Sebastian to answer it, finally breathed out of relief upon hearing it. In addition, Elia's fever finally broke.

"She didn't seem upset at all?" Lizzie asks for confirmation.

"No, Babe. Is there something going on?" Seb asks confusedly

Lizzie then tells her fiancé everything from what Scarlett told her and Sebastian too having the same reaction as Lizzie. Clearly the parents are worried about it because as usual, it's Elia they're talking about.

"She hasn't said anything about it though. She also seems fine to me. If it's really bothering her, and she's hiding it very well, it won't end well Lizzie" Sebastian said, looking out to his daughter who was laying on the pool chair in the backyard with Luna.

"It's okay. I'll talk to her when I get back after this if she hasn't fallen asleep yet" Lizzie said her plan to her fiancé.

"Yeah, I agree. We should talk to her and keep on assuring her that" Seb said, always supporting his best 2- girls.

"Can I talk to her?"

"What if I say no?" Sebastian said

"Why?"

"Because it's my time with her. You'll have it when you're not having a scene"

"No, she's my daughter too!"

"Yeah exactly. She's my daughter too. I was having a blast with her, cuddling, snuggling and stargazing with her"

"Sebastian Leonid Stan, I swear to god if you're not giving the phone to my daughter in 5, I'll come back home right now and you'll sleep on the couch for a week"

"FOR GOD SAKE MAN JUST GIVE HER THE PHONE! YOU'RE NOT HERE TO ENDURED THE WRATH OF THE MAMA BEAR!" Sebastian heard Mackie's voice in the background.

Sebastian just chuckles.

"Eli, Baby, Mama's calling! She wants to talk with you! What? You don't wanna talk to her? Okay, good choice Baby" Seb said, continuing his teasing to his fiancé. He is having his blast teasing Lizzie.

"Ha ha, very funny Sebastian. If she really said that, then no sex for you for a week" Lizzie threatens.

"Honey, I'm on speaker and Eli's in front of me....." Sebastian said in shame, scrunching his face while Elia looked at her father and the phone in disgust and shocked.

Lizzie was dead stopped and red in the face that she said that in front of her daughter.

"Let me guess, El's heard it" Scarlett said, laughing her ass off as she saw Lizzie's red face.

"Yeah. El heard it and that was disgusting. Please don't say it like that in front of me" Elia said in disgust. She could hear her mother's cast friends laughing hysterically.

"Sorry, Baby. You're father's playing with me" Lizzie said apologetically. Elia just snorted in laugh

"When is he not?"

"Hey!" Sebastian protest

"True that. By the way, how are you, Sweetheart?" Lizzie said softly.

"I'm good. Felt better today actually. Oh! Me and Papa have a movie marathon this evening and then he made me Blueberry pancakes for dinner because I asked for it" Elia exclaims, listing everything she did to her mother.

Hearing her daughter rambling about her day makes the mother a little bit at ease knowing her daughter is okay.

"Wow, you guys did have fun without me. Well, I'm glad you're doing fine, Baby. I heard from someone that you want my famous toast and blueberry jam for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Ooh, please Mama!" Elia said, her mouth already watery at the reminder of the toast and blueberry jam.

"Well, I want my cuddles and snuggles in return"

"Deal"

And Lizzie smiles widely at that. Yup, things are okay with Elia but she'll have to explain and talk about it to Elia no matter what. Her daughter's feelings matter to her.

"Okay Baby, I'll see you at home yeah? I'll be back at 10 the latest. I love you both so much"

"Okay. Love you too, Mama" Seb and Elia replied in unison and Lizzie ended the call.

"She's okay" Lizzie sighs out of relief once the call ends. "But I'm still gonna talk to her about it to make sure she really is okay"

"I think I'm not saying this enough but you three are perfect for each other and I couldn't be more happier about it" Downey commented, showing his 'proud father' smile.

"I couldn't be more happier about it too" Lizzie exclaimed back while smiling at that statement proudly too.

-/-

Lizzie arrived home at 10:30 pm. She had wrapped up most of her scenes for today with everyone. They're having a break for tomorrow since it's Halloween.

Lizzie gets inside and meets with Elia and Sebby in the living room, curling up, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Obviously, Seb is trying to get their daughter to sleep.

"So not fair Daddy's got all the snuggles and cuddles" Lizzie said, approaching her daughter and fiancé. Elia and Seb head snapped to Lizzie's direction in the living room doorway. And Lizzie could see her daughter's face light up when she saw her.

"MOMMYY!!!" Elia squealed, made a grabby hand at her mother who melted at that sight. Clearly Eli's in her clingy mood. And Lizzie clearly enjoys it too.

Despite Eli's being a teenager, a 14 years old teenage daughter, Lizzie is grateful that Elia could still act like a baby around her parents. The parents are loving it obviously because they know where Elia's coming from. She's been with herself all alone all this while, so she's projecting her inner child with them now.

Elia couldn't get up due to Sebastian locking her body with his hands, So Lizzie goes to the couch and gets Eli's in her embrace.

"It's my turn Sebastian" Lizzie smugly said as she cradled Elia's body.

"Fine. I'll ask the Russo's to move forward your schedule and I'll get more Eli's cuddle" Seb countered back

"Don't you dare" Lizzie warns, glaring at her fiancé

Before Seb could jab again, Eli pulled her father into the embrace too. So the three of the Olsen- Stan family now are cuddling with each other.

"There. It's settled. No schedule will move forward and Daddy still got Eli's cuddle and bonus with Mama cuddles too" Elia mumbles contently in her mother's neck.

"And why aren't you in bed, Little Missy?" Lizzie asks, suddenly aware of Eli's bedtime.

"Waiting for you," Elia replied nonchalantly. Lizzie told her that she'll be back by 10 at the latest. So she decided to wait for her Mama.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Things got dragged a little bit" Lizzie apologizes.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine. Besides, I slept a lot in those 4 days" Elia exclaims.

"Well, let's get to bed then. We have our first Halloween tomorrow" Lizzie beams

"Your bed?"

"Definitely"

"Come on Buddy, let's let Mama clean herself and then we can continue our snuggles in bed" Sebastian said, taking his 2 girls upstairs into the parents room. Eli's already in her PJs, so she just slipped inside the cover while Lizzie showers and gets ready for bed.

Elia has almost fallen asleep when Lizzie comes, laying next to her daughter in their bed. On instant, Elia turned to her mother and snuggled to Lizzie's side automatically making Lizzie smile widely at that.

"You're tired?" Lizzie asks softly while slowly combing Elia's hair and Sebastian drawing a pattern on Elia's back.

"Just sleepy" Elia replied

"Well, that might be because of it's way past your bedtime" Lizzie reminds

Elia just grunts in response, making the parents chuckle. Who knows Elia is a fan of grunting when she's being told to go to sleep. Well the parents know most teenagers do but when Elia does it, it just keeps on blowing their mind that their daughter is comfortable enough with them to act like this.

The three of them just laid in bed in silent

Lizzie was thinking about how to talk to Elia about the boy's situation. She doesn't know how to approach without poking the trauma. 

----------- 

SEBASTIAN WAS TRYING TO GET ON LIZZIE'S NERVE IS SO HILARIOUS! And when Elia heard her Mama threatening her father too! I'm cackling writing it! 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading the fluff because I've just done wrote for tomorrow's chapter and it's pure pain. From the start and in the middle might have some teasing but then it's what you guys been waiting for! 

I LOVE YOU IN EVERY UNIVERSE GUYS! HEHEHEHE <3! IYKYK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.1K 50
Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any parental figure at all except for 2 peop...
154K 4.2K 52
Eloise is a 15 year old girl who's been in the foster system most of her life,her parents died when she was very young and she knows nothing about th...
83.4K 2.2K 48
Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family. What she doesn't realise is that the gir...
401K 10.4K 53
She was alone. Not just in the physical sense, but the emotional one too. A girl left to fend for herself. That wasn't to say that she had no one to...