The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

33.

2.1K 94 12
By RivkaKwon

"Hmmm..." The ravanette woman groggily mumbled while massaging her aching head.

'Fudge... Did I drink too much?' She thought, still massaging her head as memories of drinking bottles of liquors last night flashed to her head because her friend, Yuzuha keeps on pouring the said liquor into her glass encouraging her to let loose even just once in her damn life.

'This headache is killing me!' 

"Are you finally awake?" She heard someone say. She reluctantly opened her eyes and what welcomes her is a blurry figure of a man. She was about to panic but then realized that the man that was intently staring at her had the calmest obsidian eyes she had ever seen. There's only one man those eyes belong to.

"M-Manjiro???" She said dazed, not sure if her guess is correct as the world in her point of view is quite blurry. But she believed that if it was not him, then who else?

"Good morning wife, well rather afternoon to you." He said as he smiled softly at the woman. Mikey then supported the woman so she can sit up and then grab the glass of water on the bedside to give it to her.

'Wait... How did I get home?' She thought as she looked at the man sitting on the side of the bed.

"If you were wondering how did you two get home, we asked the driver to pick you guys up," Mikey said as if he knows what the woman is thinking.

'Well, she doesn't need to know that the others and I pretended to be their bodyguards so we can bring them home back at peace.' Mikey thought as he remember the embarrassing play they did the other night. Rindou menacingly glared at his childhood friends as he grabs Guini away from them while Ran drunkenly laugh at his brother's pathetic jealousy. Him, letting Haruchiyo and the others take his wife away as he could not face his old friends but the ravenette doesn't want to go with them, making a huge commotion in front of the club.

"Nooo~~~ I don't want to go~~~!" Den shouted as she clings to her friend, Yuzu like a koala. 

"Madam, the boss asked us to bring you home right now." The man dressed in all black suit and mask said, his pink hair sticking out the most.

"Haru-chan~~?" The drunk woman said as she look at the man quizzically like she was analyzing if the man in front of him is really the said psychotic bastard that she knew.

"...Yes, the boss asked us to bring you two back--"

"No! I want my hubby to pick me up!" 

"The boss---"

"Hey, you cherry man! What do you think you doing to my friend!?" Yuzuha shouted also really drunk like her friend. She glared at the pink-haired man as she protectively embraced the ravennete.

"S-sis calm down!" Hakkai then approached them trying to calm her sister and friend down. He then looks at his other friends as if asking for additional help.

"Are you really sure that 'that's' their ride?" Chifuyu mumbled to the man beside him as he eyed the suspicious men dressed in all black as if they were some private guards hired to protect someone.

"Well, Hakkai asked Guini if she knows them and Guini just said 'Yes, I know these bastards!'" Draken answered him mimicking how the woman insulted their ride home.

"Enough." Someone said. The voice came from the man who was exiting the luxury car part a few meters away from the group. The man has short undercut black hair and is also wearing a black mask and suit like the others. The said man stood still in front of the open luxury car as he looks at the group.

The said group of people, mainly the once blue-eyed blonde now have black hair stood in his place with wide eyes.

'Do I know him...?'

"Mi--"

"Hubby!" Den shouted cutting the man off. She then dashes to the man who then hugs the woman gently with her right arm before she clashes with him.

"Did you have fun with your friends?" The said man asked and Den just nodded her head happily.

"You're more honest when you're drunk, I see," Mikey said as a smile creep to his face behind the mask.

"Who--"

"Thank you for taking care of my wif-- of the madam and her friend," Mikey said not even looking back at the group of people who were looking at him dumbfounded. "Let's go."

-----

'The others almost recognized us but thankfully, for the past 12 years we changed a lot so they were not that suspicious.' 

Den after hearing the man's statement just nodded her head. Thinking that there's no point in thinking things over and that what's important is that they were safe and sound.

"Let's head down now, you need to eat. Besides we need to do something important today." Mikey said as he carried the woman in bridal style towards the door.

"M-Manjiro! Put me down!" Den yelled, hitting the man's chest.

"I told you not to call me that." He stubbornly said as he tighten the grip on his wife.

"H-husband?" Den said as she looks at his husband's face, hoping that he'll let her go at peace.

"Hmm..."

'What now Manjiro Sano? Are your dark impulse taking over your mind again?' Den sarcastically thought.

"I'm not really in the mood to be called husband, doesn't it sound like we're not that close?" He said as he looks at the woman in his arms, still walking.

'Seriously?' Den thought with a deadpanned look on her face. She then sighed, not wanting to play these childish tricks as her head is still pounding.

"Hubby~~ can you please put me down?" Den said in her oh-so-sweet voice, clinging to Mikey's neck tightly as she moves her face to his right ear. This action made the man stop and look at his lovable wife who was smiling innocently at him.

'Damn, she's cute.'

'No Manjiro "Mikey" Sano! Get a hold of yourself!' Mikey scolded his inner self. Acting like he was not affected but of course, he is greatly affected. He doesn't want to go down to the dining room anymore.

"Ah-huh? Don't worry sweetie, this hubby of yours is strong enough to carry you around without shedding a single sweat." Mikey said teasingly as he planted a sweet kiss on the woman's head and started to walk down the stairs.

"Tch."

-----

"What the hell is going on!?" The woman shouted as she was now surrounded by different boxes of jewelry, mainly rings, and catalogs.

"What's the occasion? Wait, first of all, what the hell is going on!?" The woman repeated as she scans the room.

"Wow, chill darling~ It's Mikey's orders." The long-haired white-haired man said as he tried to calm the woman down.

"Orders? For what reason?" She asked in a confused voice.

"You don't remember anything from last night?" Koko sparingly asked as he glanced at the other people inside the room namely Rindou, Ran, and Sanzu. He and Mikey's accomplices. Plus a certain Kakucho who heard the news from the talkative Ran.

"Last night?" Den asked in confusion, she then looks at her friends who were casually browsing a wedding ring catalog alongside the younger Haitani.

'Did something happen last night that I don't remember?' She thought, scanning her memories.

As she is deep in her thoughts, someone then abruptly entered the room.

"Did she choose already?" Mikey asked as he stared at the woman's confused face and then at her hand.

"Not yet boss," Sanzu answered him. "The woman's still confused about what's going on." He added quite grumpily. 

'Why is this cotton candy guy so grumpy today?' She thought as she remembered that since they met in the dining room the man's been staring at her but whenever she approached him she disregard her like she was just air.

"What's going on Manjiro?" She asked as she approached the man.

"What?" He said making her confused.

'What what?'

"Huh?"

"What did you just call me?" He asked with a dead straight face.

'Here we go again... haahhh....'

"What is this all about, hubby?" She asked, emphasizing the word husband to the man. This made Mikey smile. He then grab her waist and started to walk where the jeweler is standing.

"To commemorate our wedding." He said casually as they both eyes the glistening rings in front of them.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Sano." The old man greeted them respectfully. Den then nodded at the man, acknowledging his presence because Mikey's not really caring that someone greeted him.

"Choose whatever you like." He said as he let go of her waist and started to walk to the nearest couch.

'What the fuck?'

Den just look at her friend in confusion but Guini just shrugged, not really wanting to involve herself in the marital issue of her friend. Her hands are tied as the man beside her keeps on sticking at her like some glue since the day they started living here.

'Is being clingy one of the skills they need to be an executive of an illegal organization?' The brunette thought shaking away the purple-headed guy's hand away from her waist.

She then look at her friend who was standing in the middle of tiny boxes that contains different kinds of wedding rings awkwardly. Clearly not know what to do albeit Mikey said that she could choose whatever she wanted among them.

"Why do I have to choose...?" Den mumbled to herself as she started to look at the pieces of rings n front of her, not really happy about it.

Not knowing that a certain pink-haired man was slowly approaching her, the woman got shocked when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Haru-chan you scared me!" She said as she smack the man.

"Ouch! Why do you always hurt me, woman!?" The man said as he rubbed his shoulder. Den just rolled her eyes and then proceed on looking around.

"Can't choose?" Sanzu asked, also scanning the rings in front of him.

"Hmm... There are too many choices and they're all pretty." Den casually said as she picks up a plain diamond wedding band and put it on her ring finger.

"That's so plain and ugly," Sanzu said as he grabs her hand and removed the ring. "If you can't choose, just asked Koko to buy it all." He said as he snatch a ring from the upper left side of the table.

"Here." He said as he casually place the ring on her ring finger. Den then admired the ring that the man in front of him chose. It is a teardrop sapphire stone ring with small diamonds on one side.

"Wow, it's pretty Haru-chan~," Den said as she look at the blue-eyed man in front of her smiling ear to ear. "Should I settle to this ring?" She said, looking at the other people around the room for a second opinion who was unbeknownst to her getting nervous as they can sense a deadly aura coming from a certain man.

-----

Author's Note:

Hi there! Sorry for the late update! School starts today and I'm editing this chapter in the middle of our class! Hehehehe. As I will be busy in the future because of school, I might update TMP later than the expected schedule. But fear not as I will try my best to update as usual.

Thank you for reading TMP up until now!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

08/15/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...