Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 10

190 11 0
By Kessho_Yuki

The two stayed at the villa in Xiangshan for two days.

During this period, Song Juhan's father, Song He, called to train people, and at that time, he was being pressed by Song Juhan on the open balcony to do whatever he wanted.

Song Juhan lazily quarreled with his father. There was light music in the room, but it was very quiet all around, as long as there was a little movement, it would reveal the stuffing, so there was really no way, I could only bite the pillow on the recliner, and then I had to endure not to make a sound. Song Juhan still seemed to find it interesting.

Usually a serious man, only this time will show a completely different side, that only belongs to him Song Juhan.

Song He paused, "What are you doing?" Song Juhan

looked at the reason he was bullied by him, and was in a very good mood, laughing and saying, "Listen to the song." "Did

you listen to what I said?" Don't be overwhelmed with everything, those reporters can turn over the flowers with just a little bit of a grasp.

"I know Dad, I think I'm quite well-behaved compared to you." Song Juhan's eyes narrowed slightly, revealing a hint of irony, "Last month, the photos of you and the little model were passed to me." "Shut up, it's

not your turn to take care of me."

Song Juhan laughed softly, and the temperature in his eyes plummeted...

Probably in recognition of why the "work injury", Song Juhan was quite gentle with He Gu in the past two days, except for why he cried and begged for forgiveness and refused to stop, he was completely an impeccable good lover.

Song Juhan wants to be good to a person, he can simply drown people in affection and sweetness, just a look with a smile in his eyes, a love word that escapes from his ear, just like a cannonball wrapped in ten thousand tons of honey, directly hits people's hearts. WWhy did he once experience a little, that was six years ago, when Song Juhan and Feng Zheng robbed him, so that he misunderstood, mistakenly thought that they were in love.

Years passed, and he still remembered the first time he "caught-jian", Song Juhan was amused by him, as if he was the biggest joke under the sky.

Fortunately, now that he has grown up, Song Juhan is good to him, he enjoys it, it is not good for him, he endures it, and he will not have superfluous thoughts again.

Two days passed quickly, and the driver took them back to the city. Why did he answer a phone call on the road, the company was a little anxious, so he asked the driver to send him to the company first.

As a super large state-owned enterprise with tens of thousands of employees in the world, the office building of the company's headquarters stands in the most lush CBD business district, although it is not commuting time, there are still many people on the square.

The driver parked the car in front of the office building gate, Song Juhan was lying on the body of Why, he slowly opened his eyes, and said lazily: "Arrived?" "It's

coming to my company."

Song Juhan skimmed his lips, hugged his waist and said, "Don't go to work, how good it is to accompany me."

He rubbed his hair: "I still have to go to work." "I can't earn a few dollars, and I'm

still so tired..." Song Ju snorted coldly, "You look at the news, you have been dying of overwork all day, and if you continue like this, sooner or later your body will be finished."

"I exercise every week and I'm in good shape."

Song Juhan was not very happy.

Why gently pinched his chin, leaned over to his lips and kissed him: "I'm leaving." ""

Hmm."

He even wanted to live in a world where there were only him and Song Juhan, but that was impossible.

As soon as he got out of the car, he felt that the number of the Cayenne behind him was a bit familiar, and sure enough, Gu Qingpei also stepped down from the car, his body shook, and nodded at him and smiled: "He Gong? What a coincidence, what's wrong with your face? He pointed to the Band-Aid on his eyebrows.

"Mr. Gu." Why did he walk over, and a smell of wine came to his nose, "Scratch a little skin, small injuries." Have you been drinking?

Gu Qingpei's face was flushed, his eyes were slightly drunk, he looked in a very good mood, wrapped his arms around his shoulders, and smiled: "There is a party at noon, and my friend brought two bottles of good wine." He "sighed" twice, as if he were savoring the wine.

He smiled and said, "It seems that Gu is always drinking beauty, can he go?" "It's

all right." Gu Qingpei said that it was all right, but there was a bit of vanity under his feet.

Gu Qingpei's driver poked his head out of the car window: "Gu Zong, you wait for me to stop, I will help you." He said

, "No, I'll help him."

"Take the internal elevator and don't let the staff watch." Gu Qingpei was obviously not drunk, just a little dizzy.

As soon as the two men walked in the door, a cold voice came from behind them: "What' the reason?" Why

turn his head to look, Song Juhan has not left yet, and got off the car! Although his face is covered with black chao, his impeccable figure and three-dimensional facial features can be seen at a glance that he looks extraordinary. <

Gu Qingpei also turned his face, half-squinted his eyes, and looked at Song Juhan, he felt that this person seemed to be a little familiar...

"What's wrong?" Why give him a look, let him hurry back to the car, although there are not many people at this time, but what if there is a sharp eye to recognize.

Song Juhan unceremoniously pointed at Gu Qingpei: "Who is he?"

"My boss." Why did he lower his voice and say, "Hurry up."

Gu Qingpei smiled and said, "He Gong, your friend?"

"Hmmm..." Somehow embarrassed. No one is a fool, not to mention gu Qingpei fox is as smart as a fox, song Juhan's inexplicably hostile attitude is like an ordinary friend.

When Song Juhan heard the words "superior", he looked gu Qingpei up and down, not wanting to believe it.

Why is it different from him, he only liked women when he was a child, and then he tried a man freshly, he thought it was not bad, and he was not afraid of being cold, but why was he a pure bend, how did he not know before, why did he have a boss who looked so handsome and knew each other so well?

He hated anyone who was close to why, he was the only man for some reason, so instinctively felt that why he belonged to him alone, as he said, why must always be "clean", a clean, loyal, mature, unsulturable, calm pillow man, although he was not good at words, and could not take it out, but why good he alone knew enough.

Gu Qingpei drank some wine, but his always steady personality was a little jumpy at this time, he let go of why, tried to straighten up as much as possible, and held out his hand to Song Juhan: "Hello, our surname is Gu, what is the name?" <

Song Juhan neither stretched out his hand nor spoke, of course he did not want people to know that Song Juhan was here.

The atmosphere dropped to the freezing point for a while, why did he feel that there was going to be smoke on his head, he pulled Gu Qingpei over, and said with trepidation: "Gu Zong, I'm sorry, let's go back to the company first, I'll explain it to you later."

Gu Qingpei withdrew his hand, and a smile appeared on the corner of his lips: "Oh, you seem to be the star, yes... Specializing in advertising? Song Juhan's

eyes under his sunglasses were extremely sharp, and his thin lips were slightly pursed.

Why did he feel that Song Juhan was going to be angry, he was not a person inside and out now, and he really wanted to disappear on the spot.

How could Gu Qingpei let Song Juhan embarrass him without fighting back, and said with a drunken smile: "I especially like your advertisement, singing and dancing, but it is festive."

Song Ju laughed coldly: "I'm not shooting advertisements, but you were drunk at noon, and your profession is a little suspicious." "

Ju Han, don't say it!" Why did he hurry: "You go back first, okay, this is the company, people come and go." Gu Qingpei put

his hands in his pockets and looked at Song Juhan for a long time.

Song Juhan still wanted to make trouble, but he found that someone around him had noticed them. His slender fingers moved the sunglasses down slightly, revealing a pair of sharp eyes that burst out of the cold glow, and after viciously sniping Gu Qingpei's eyes, he turned to the car.

After Song Juhan left, he exhaled a heavy breath, and then looked at Gu Qingpei's face, not daring to say a word.

Gu Qingpei glanced at why and raised an eyebrow, "I didn't expect you to know Song Juhan." <

"High school alumni."

Gu Qingpei let out a long "Oh" and raised a playful smile on his lips: "You don't look like ordinary high school classmates." He Gu's

face was extremely ugly, and he hardened his scalp: "Gu Zong, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I apologize like you on his behalf."

Gu Qingpei patted his shoulder: "It doesn't matter, it's not your fault."

Why was he angry and embarrassed in his heart, he didn't know what nerves Song Juhan had just sent, Gu Qingpei had always been good to him, and he also had great respect for Gu Qingpei, and this sub-offended people, it was simply a senseless disaster.

Such a fuss, Gu Qingpei's wine also woke up a lot, the two people walked into the office side by side, although Gu Qingpei behaved as usual, but why his heart beat fast like a drum, still scared.

He sent Gu Qingpei all the way to the office, although Gu Qingpei was going to leave after two weeks of work, but in the end it was still his boss.

Entering the office, he poured Gu Qingpei a cup of tea and handed it over.

Gu Qingpei sat down on the chair, slender fingers loosened the loose tie and buttons, revealing a small section of concave collarbone, he took a sip of tea, did not know what to think, after a moment's hesitation, suddenly smiled.

Why did he look at him unknowingly.

Gu Qingpei seemed to be overjoyed: "Why, I really can't see you boy." No wonder, you have such good conditions, into the company these years do not know how many people want to introduce you to the object, you have been pushed, it turned out to be so. WWhy

didn't he speak, it was a tacit acquiescence. He knew that he didn't look gay on the outside, he was neither fashionable nor feminine, and although these two things were not GAY labels, most people who did not understand this group generally used these two criteria to distinguish.

Gu Qingpei smiled, "Don't be nervous, this is your private affair, I was just quite surprised by what happened today."

Why did he laugh bitterly: "Gu Zong, I'm really sorry..."

"Okay, don't apologize, it's not your fault." However, that Song Juhan's temper is big enough, saying that you two have no relationship, I don't believe it.

Why did he know that he could not deceive Gu Qingpei, so he had to tell the truth: "We only meet occasionally, well... Not a fixed relationship. The two words "cannon--friend" he could not say to his superiors, he could only express them euphemistically, he knew that Gu Qingpei must understand them.

"Hahahahaha, that's it." Gu Qingpei's shoulders shook as he laughed, and the alcohol exaggerated his emotions: "Interesting, really interesting." Somehow

even more embarrassed.

"Okay, don't be nervous, I don't blame you, I'm not so small belly chicken intestines, go back to work."

"Thank you Mr. Gu."

"By the way, you owe me that meal, but I want to have a good talk with you."

"Well, Mr. Gu, you can do it at any time."

Coming out of Gu Qingpei's office, he let out a heavy breath. Fortunately, Gu Qingpei, if you change some of the old-fashioned leaders... HHowever, with other leaders, Song Juhan will not be unhappy, and only by growing into Gu Qingpei can people be misunderstood.

He shook his head and returned to his office.

He now has three projects in his hands at the same time, and today there is something wrong with the case of a spa and recuperation center, waiting for him to go to a meeting.

After arguing with Party A for more than two hours, when the meeting ended, it was dark and the company's people were basically gone.

Why the car was still on the KTV, he took the taxi to pick up the car, and called Song Juhan on the way.

The phone rang a few times, answered, why tentatively asked: "Ju Han?" Song Juhan

said somewhat coldly, "Hmm."

"You're not angry, are you?"

"I'm not idle, can I still be angry every day?"

Already angry...

He sighed: "Gu Zong is really my boss, we are not very familiar with each other, today is to see him drink too much, want to help him, nothing else." "How

old is he?"

"Thirty-one-two."

"I remember that you were also a middle-level leader in the company, and he was still your boss, was it an executive?"

"It's the executives."

Song Juhan laughed sarcastically, "How did he get up?" Your boss is his dad? Is it a woman? Is it gay? AAre the people of Nanchuang all dead, the world's top 100 companies, let a thirty-something executive?

Why did he helplessly say: "No, he is more capable of personally, but he is about to leave his job." "Leaving

?"

"Just till the end of this month."

"Oh." Song Juhan's tone sounded much better, "It's good to go."

Why sighed in his heart.

After coaxing for a while, the page was turned over, and the two of them said a few insignificant words and hung up the phone. It seems that the sweet afterglow of the past two days is still there, Song Juhan did not embarrass him, why did he hang for an afternoon and his heart felt a lot better.

Picking up his car and preparing to go home, he received a call from Feng Zheng and asked him to dinner.

Feng Zheng had asked him out twice before, but he was not available, and it was not good to refuse any more, so he agreed.

The two were about to be in a private winery.

When he reached the door, he reported his name, and the waiter took him inside.

This is a Tuscan style winery, the winery outside the planted two rows of sword pine, due to the limited territory, the sword pine appears to be a little crowded, but the design of the winery is very pure and elegant, why are they architectural engineers, perennial and designers deal with, a building he looks at, he probably knows how much this design is worth, just those elements that are not often used in domestic architecture, is the play of burning money. <

The waiter took He To a room, and at a glance he saw Feng Zheng chatting with people, in addition to Feng Zheng, there were seven or eight people in the room, both men and women, all of whom were extraordinary.

"Why?" Feng Zheng stood up with a smile and said to the others: "Introduction, this is my friend, called He Gu, a senior engineer of Nanchuang, why, these are my friends..." Feng Zheng introduced them one by one, these people are not simple in origin and career, but there are too many people, why are they a little confused.

After the introduction, Feng Zheng pulled him to the side of the sofa: "It's coming fast, isn't there a traffic jam?"

"Coincidentally, it was not blocked today." Why look around, "It's nice here. "It's

my friend's winery, and he's the owner." Just as he was speaking, a young man walked in, the man was tall and long-legged, quite handsome, the temperament was very casual, smoking a cigarette and hanging his eyebrows, as if he was careless about anything, Feng Zheng waved at him: "Peng Fang, come." "Come

on, I just woke up." Peng Fang touched his neck and hissed, "His grandfather's, it seems to have fallen on the pillow."

"Where did I go last night, and I'm only waking up until now."

"Mao, go back and forth to Los Angeles in three days, keep an eye on a deal for my old man." Peng Fang glanced at He Gu and smiled and greeted: "Hi. "

Hello, what is my name?" Why shook his hand.

"I'm Pengfang." Peng sat down on the sofa opposite, asked the waiter to pour him a glass of ice water, and then raised his chin towards Feng Zheng: "How is this winery?" ""It's

great, I brought some friends to the party today."

"Thanks, this meal is mine today, help me publicize more."

"No problem."

Peng Fang handed He Gu a cigarette, and why did he take it: "Does Mr. Peng specialize in making wine?"

Peng Fang smiled, "No." He glanced at Feng Zheng, "Haven't seen him before?"

"My college classmates, not in circles."

Peng Fang said "Oh".

Why did he know that the circle that Feng Zheng was referring to was the circle of their big family in the capital, it was a circle that only the heirs who were not rich or noble had access qualifications, Feng Zheng brought him here, perhaps to introduce him to some useful friends, although he was kind, but why did he feel very uncomfortable.

A person like Gu Qingpei must be able to navigate on such an occasion and easily become the focus of the gathering, a foreigner with no background, sitting in the position of a senior executive of a monopolistic large state-owned enterprise for ten years.

Unfortunately, no matter how much he envied Gu Qingpei, he couldn't become Gu Qingpei, and not showing crampedness was already the result of his years of cultivation.

Peng Fang remembered something, smiled and said, "Hey, Feng Zheng, do you know who's coming back?" "

Who?"

"Originally."

Why do I vaguely feel that the name Yuan Jiao is a bit familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it. <

Feng Zheng smiled: "Yes, finally Ken came back from the army." "Those

who were forced up and down by his whole family to come back, I was happy to death." Peng Fang smiled hesitantly, "I plan to pick up the wind for him, and I will definitely come when the time comes."

"Sure, you're happy."

"That's, my best brother."

The two chatted for a while, and Peng Fang beckoned the others to go. Feng Zheng and He Had the opportunity to chat.

Feng Zheng smiled: "After a while of eating together, Peng Fang, a chef who was dug up from a Michelin restaurant in France, airlifted seafood from Canada every other day, and the taste was very good." "I

didn't eat much at noon." Why smiled and patted his stomach.

"Have you been busy lately?"

"Old fashion, I think I can't work for a few years and have to change careers, too tired, afraid of the body can't eat."

Feng Zheng nodded, "Indeed, I support you." What do you want to do? "I

don't know yet, let's wait until I think about it."

Feng Zheng looked at him with a smile: "You invite me to a meal, and I will invest in you."

Why laughed: "So easy to get the investment?" "As

long as it's you." <

Why, under Feng Zheng's eager gaze, he felt a little flustered, and he turned away from the topic: "What have you been busy with lately?"

"We intend to invest in New Films by Song Media and have been busy evaluating them lately."

"Oh, I heard that."

Feng Zheng seemed to be smiling: "Did you also listen to what Song Juhan said?"

Why said plainly: "Yeah, their company's movies have always been good at the box office."

"Well, Song He has raised a group of talents, who have a very good vision, and can always know with great accuracy what the market wants and what young people want."

"What about Feng Zong?"

"My dad, as far as his body is concerned, he can still work for twenty years, and he also agreed to let me come out and practice my hands."

The two chatted about the day, the atmosphere was very good, as if the conflict of that day had never happened, why did they feel a lot more relaxed, and it was better to be friends with Feng Zheng.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 54
Welcome to my Klance Oneshot book. Requests are always open, so feel free to make them. I hope you enjoy! RANKING: #23 in Ships- 5/13/18 #19 in Ships...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
91.2K 1.4K 98
includes: stozier (mostly stozier), reddie, stenbrough, kaspbrough, steddie, bichie - there's a lot of oneshots in here and the ones near the end are...
1.2M 66.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...