Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 3

270 7 0
By Kessho_Yuki

why are you a little upset, work for a while, absent-minded, always thinking that song juhan just left, i'm afraid i won't pay attention to him for a long time, and he is a person who will not dissolve the gang, not ashamed, i really don't know what to do. he had tried to reconcile after song juhan was angry, which made song juhan even more angry.

after thinking about it, let's go to the company, he was going to give himself a day off, because yesterday was too tired, but now he needs work to distract himself.

before going out, he suddenly found a mobile phone on the sofa, walked over to take a look, and sure enough, it was song juhan's. song juhan is a person who is not concerned about most things, and often loses everything.

he sent a text message to komatsu: komatsu, ju han's mobile phone is here - why.

then i grabbed my phone and went out.

when she arrived at the company, assistant chen shan was surprised to see him: "mr. he, aren't you uncomfortable today?" "it's

a little uneasy."

"mr. he, you are dressed so handsomely today." chen shan looked him up and down and complimented, "i think your taste is getting better and better." he looked

at his clothes, which were the clothes that song juhan had given to him by the sponsor who had placed them last time, the pants were too long for him to wear, and the tops still fit. taste this thing is made with money.

"we he zong is in good shape, looks handsome, what is not good to wear, ah, the vision is too high, my niece is an oxford graduate, he zong can't look at it." the executive director is a middle-aged sister with a straightforward personality, and few people in the company dare to ridicule why, she is one of them.

why pretend not to hear: "let's all go to work." ""after saying that, i went to communicate with my subordinates about the progress of the project."

as soon as he graduated, he entered this well-known large enterprise in the country, worked hard for six years, mixed with middle-level leaders, and he knew that his career would almost stop here, because he was not good at communication and words, could not do management, and would only do his own profession. he is satisfied with his current position and income, except for the heavy workload.

after reading the project report of his subordinates, he picked a bunch of faults, probably in a bad mood, and his tone was particularly severe.

just at this time, chen shan came in: "general manager he, general manager gu is looking for you."

"gu zong?"

"well, in the office, let's go when you're free."

the subordinates breathed a sigh of relief.

"got it." after a few words, he left the office.

chen shan's "gu zong" is called gu qingpei, who is the senior management of their company, who began to do production, and later managed personnel, and now manages bidding and procurement, but he is only three or four years older than him, and his ability is strong and his career development is fast, which makes people hopeless. gu qingpei is the number one person in the company, ability, knowledge, eloquence is only one aspect, mainly too handsome.

he and gu qingpei usually have a lot of business contacts, gu zong takes good care of him, and their relationship is not bad.

i took the elevator upstairs, crossed the long corridor, and knocked on the magnificent solid wood door in front of me.

the ninth floor is the office of the executive, which was just renovated a few years ago, and the decoration alone cost more than two million, saying that it is not envious at all, and it is too hypocritical, but why do you know that you will never be able to move into such an office.

"please come in." aa steady magnetic voice came from the office.

somehow pushed the door in.

in the spacious and luxurious director's office, a long man in a white shirt was standing at his desk, behind his left hand, with a pen in his right hand, and a piece of milky rice paper on the table, which was writing.

"mr. gu."

"he gong, here you are." gu qingpei raised his head and smiled at why. he was in his early thirties, with an impeccably handsome face, narrow cheeks, a pointed chin, two thick eyebrows flying up and down, a pair of narrow eyes always with an incomprehensible depth, he wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, his hair was meticulously pulled to the back of his head, the neckline of his white shirt was as sharp as a knife, and he was full of a finely carved elite style. he lifted his chin: "sit."

why sat down on the couch.

gu qingpei dipped in ink and continued to write something on the rice paper, while saying: "i have been practicing words recently, and when i write, my mood will be particularly calm, which will help me think and decompress, and you can try it when you have time."

"good."

gu qingpei put down his pen, gently put aside the paperweight of the small leaf rosewood, picked up the paper, and smiled at why: "what? on the

paper, two lines were written: riding the long wind and breaking the waves, ling qingyun roared nine days of song.

the words were vigorous and free, like a coiled dragon skimming the water.

it seemed that the rumor that gu qingpei was going to jump ship was true, and he could probably guess the purpose of gu qingpei calling him. hhe nodded, "mr. gu, your handwriting is very good."

gu qingpei smirked, "if others praise me like this, i sound like a pat on the back, i can say it from your mouth, how to listen to it is like sincerity." he said, "it's

really good."

gu qingpei rolled up the words and put them into the silk bucket, and walked over, and the tailor-made suit was just right to set off his slender and straight figure.

why stood up.

gu qingpei said, "sit, sit." he sat down next to him and handed him the word, "to you."

"thank you mr. gu." why did you politely accept it.

gu qingpei looked at why: "haven't you had a good rest recently?" it's tiring to watch. "well, there's

a project pressing."

"money is the company, the body is your own, you have to find a balance between this, people have limited energy, don't force yourself too much." 」

"okay."

gu qingpei picked up the purple sand teapot and poured tea for he gu.

he said busily, "gu zong, i'll come."

gu qingpei smiled, "you're welcome." he poured two cups of tea: "taste it." why

took a sip, i couldn't taste a reason, i could only say: "good tea." <

gu qingpei smiled: "why, you are really interesting." he

didn't know what gu qingpei's interesting meaning meant, but he knew that it was wrong to let the leader pour tea, and after so many years, he would often expose many people's human deficiencies in details.

"don't be nervous, let's talk."

"oh."

"he gong, how many years have you been in the company?"

"six years."

"it's also an old employee. i remember that in the first two years, when i was still in charge of personnel, i gave you an assessment every year, and today i will give you an assessment and evaluation. let's talk about your views on the status quo, the position, the intensity of the work, the salary, the environment, whatever. he

nodded hesitantly.

gu qingpei asked about his recent project, and his words were testing whether he was satisfied with the position, workload and salary, why he was just not sociable, not stupid, and could only avoid the important answer.

the two of them talked idly for about ten minutes, and gu qingpei said the right topic: "you probably heard about it, i am handling the handover of work, and i will leave my job next month."

why nodded: "i heard that, where is gu zong going to go?" "a friend's

company, mainly doing real estate." ggu qingpei leaned back on the sofa and looked around: "i have only used this new office for half a year, and i am really a little reluctant." "you've

been working here for ten years, and you must have made a lot of determination with such a big change."

"yeah, my friend dug me up two years ago, and i've been evaluating it for more than two years. in fact, i have no dissatisfaction with our unit, the leadership is heavy, the subordinates are effective, the back is against the tree to cool off, do not have to take too much responsibility, and after sitting in my position, the work is very idle, most of the time is bragging and drinking, but..." gu qingpei smiled: "it is precisely because of this, let me feel that the life is not passionate at all, i am still young, still like a challenging life, i stay here, join the board is the end, but i think i am far more than that."

why has always admired gu qingpei, gu qingpei is not only a beautiful appearance and a three-inch tongue of flowers, he has a fierce, horizontal leadership style, but also easy-going, gentle gentleman temperament, more rigorous professional, impeccable academic precipitation, and gu qingpei is like him, is also an engineer, but the development of the two people is completely different.

when he was a few years younger, he also had the idea of climbing up, and he also wanted to try to communicate and pull relationships. because after leaving the campus and entering the society, he realized that the gap between himself and song juhan was a chasm, and he had naively thought that he could shorten the distance by trying, but every time he just started, he himself was tired and afraid. ggu qingpei is like a mirror, as long as he takes a picture, he will dispel those tired thoughts, do projects with peace of mind, as he grows older, he knows more clearly what he can and cannot do, such as the gap, which he has not been sleeping for a lifetime and cannot fill.

he suddenly realized that he was in a daze, and immediately returned to his senses, just in front of gu qingpei's smiling eyes, he nodded awkwardly: "gu zong's ability can indeed have more room to exert."

gu qingpei laughed twice: "why, i didn't say these words to anyone in the company, i see people have always been very accurate, we both have similar experiences, every time i see you, i feel that i see my former self, but we both have different personalities, you are more stable."

"thank you mr. gu." he thought to himself, he really can talk, saying that not seeking progress is "stable", and every time he finishes talking to gu qingpei, he can learn one or two hands.

gu qingpei smiled, "okay, i know you're busy at work, i don't go around the bend anymore, you've always been smart, you should be able to guess what i want to say." how, would you like to come with me?

he had wanted to refuse, but just when his brain swelled, he remembered the tiredness of these days and the long stay up late and overtime, and suddenly changed his mind. it is better to listen to what gu qingpei said and give yourself one more choice. so he asked carefully about the situation.

gu qingpei briefly described the situation of the company he was about to jump ship to, giving he a good prospect. but after listening to it, i found that it was not in line with my expectations, although the annual salary was much higher, but the independent project would only be more tired and more stressful than now, and the private enterprise was not better than the state-owned enterprise, and he had to bear a lot of responsibility for a little problem. oof course, he is not good at directly refusing, only saying that he needs time to think about it.

gu qingpei naturally understood that he had many concerns, and then he chatted about something else, and said that he would invite him to dinner another day.

coming out of gu qingpei's office and taking the elevator downstairs, the mobile phone rang suddenly, because the sound was a little strange, he did not react at once, but he was the only one in the elevator, and he immediately realized that it was song juhan's mobile phone.

he quickly answered the phone: "hey, komatsu. "why

, you sent me my phone." song ju's languid voice rang on the phone.

"okay, address."

song juhan did not speak, why "feed" twice, only to find that the signal in the elevator was too poor, the line was broken, he came out of the elevator and dialed it again.

as soon as the phone was connected, song juhan said angrily, you dare to hang up my phone!

why did he say lightly: "i was in the elevator just now, and the signal was not good."

song juhan changed his breath heavily, and after a murmur, his voice became xiao song's: "brother, we are in the great saint studio, i'm sorry, i really can't walk away today, when can you send it over?" "it's

okay, i'll let the assistant send it over now."

"well, when your assistant arrives, call me first, and i'll give her a badge..."

"let him come by himself!" give me my phone to what a strange assistant, just kidding! song juhan's angry voice came from a distance on the other end of the phone.

komatsu smiled bitterly, "brother why..."

"well, i'm fine." hanging up the phone, he shook his head helplessly, the great saint studio was in the north sixth ring road, he rushed over to cross the entire capital, just hoping that this point would not be jammed.

after explaining a few words to his subordinates, why did he take his mobile phone and leave, thinking about song juhan's appearance of dancing his teeth and claws, he couldn't help but laugh a little. how elegant and dashing song juhan is in front of the media, there are many violent and irritable in private, he has known song juhan for so many years, the light assistant song juhan has changed four, and the clever and good-tempered xiao song is the one who insists on the longest.

of course, no one had lasted long, and in every sense, he could tolerate it better than song juhan's parents.

in fact, it is not difficult to get along with song juhan, after all, song juhan does not eat people, as long as he tries to conform to his heart.

others can't do it, just because they are not afraid of losing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 6.1K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.2M 94.7K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
114K 8.9K 200
(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) This is Novel 2 of this FanFic, Novel 1 is only called...