Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 1

2.6K 25 2
By Kessho_Yuki

It had been raining heavily in the capital for several days, pouring the whole city into despair, and the dark clouds were like an upside-down pot, pressing the sky extremely low, dull and stuffy, and the congested cars were like dull earthworms, squirming forward little by little.

After several days of overtime work, he was also stuffed in the narrow carriage to blow heating, why he was already dizzy and swollen, the traffic jam made him upset, he moved forward like a turtle, while still using his mobile phone to communicate with his subordinates about the case, several times almost rear-ended. It was almost ten o'clock when he got home, and in just a few seconds from the time he opened the car door to the time he held open his umbrella, he was drenched in the face because the rain was so heavy. In late autumn, raindrops hit the skin like ice ballast.

When he went upstairs, even the sound of footsteps was thick and tired.

The key □□ the keyhole, spun around and opened, why a spirit, the brain suddenly woke up.

Across the door panel, there seemed to be the sound of a game console.

He's coming.

At that moment, the heaviness of the work and the tiredness of overtime, like raindrops that fell on the ground and were smashed into several petals, disappeared when they melted into the water, and his heart and eyes seemed to see the breeze around the moon and the flowers blooming, which sounded very exaggerated, but when he knew that he could see the person when he opened the door, the joy was embodied into a warm current, with the blood traveling through the limbs and skeletons, and then back to the heart, so warm and beautiful.

Why reflexively leaned against the wall, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to make himself a little more energetic. Then, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket, turned on the front camera, and the mobile phone reflected a Sven dignified face, he smoothed the rain-soaked hair, and the original handsome face, because the scalp that was poured by the rain was soft, and with the thick dark circles and some tired eyes, it also looked a little embarrassed. HHe sighed, the heavens grew like this, what is the use of emergency relief, so he stopped doing useless work and pushed the door in.

There was no light in the room, the backlight from the LCD TV was the only light source in the room, a man hiding in the dark sat on the sofa, holding a gamepad intently facing the screen, two unspeakable legs on the coffee table.

The man didn't even look at him, his slender fingers crackling and pressing the button.

"You're here, why don't you turn on the lights?" Why did he say that he was going to turn on the lights.

"Don't drive, there's no atmosphere." The man's head did not turn back.

He looked at the screen, it turned out that he was playing a zombie game, the hot pants policewoman on the screen was searching for zombies in a dilapidated factory, the atmosphere was strange and tense.

"Have you eaten, hungry?"

The man didn't answer, and his attention was all on the game.

Why put down the briefcase, took off the wet trench coat and hung it, went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, changed into house clothes, came out, went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, and walked to the sofa.

The glass snapped and placed on the coffee table, and the man finally tilted his head slightly and glanced at Why. In the darkness, the pair of deep eyes were dark and bright, and an inattentive, meaningless look contained the charm, and why did I feel my heart tremble a little.

I haven't seen him for more than a month, why look at the person in front of me and think. Although, he can see it on TV and online from time to time. <

The man concentrated on playing the game, why did not speak, so quietly accompanied him, but unfortunately, it was not long before the sex--feeling hot pants policewoman was bitten to death by the zombie, and the man threw the gamepad and it.

"In a bad mood?" Why whisper.

"I was so busy that I was bored to death."

"Have you eaten?"

"Don't want to eat, your TV screen is too small, it's not fun to watch, the game should be updated."

"Oh... I'll make you something, you'll be hungry at night. "Don't

eat, turn on the lights." The man commanded.

Somehow the lights were turned on in the past.

The man put his hand over his eyes and adjusted to the light for a moment before shaking his head and lowering his hand. It was a good face that would make people breathe, the facial features had a unique three-dimensional appearance of caucasians, but because three-quarters of them were of Oriental blood, so in the lines carved by the knife, with a little femininity, his eyes were like a sea of ink, the bridge of his nose was like a dangerous peak, the corners of his mouth were naturally upturned, like smiling without smiling, such a face was simply the creator's big hand. The pure black turtleneck sweater lined his skin with exceptionally white and smooth, and the half-long curls were casually pulled behind his head, obviously a completely ascetic outfit, but because of his lazy and casual eyes, he revealed a bit of charm and beauty, and could not explain the unclear sex - sense and danger.

"Ju Han, are you thin?" Why the eyes fell on Song Juhan,Usually he was reluctant to move away, his career was in the sky, and the time he could see him in person was getting less and less, and not a minute or a second should be wasted. <

"Maybe." Song Juhan took the cup and drank the water, then leaned back on the sofa back, his head leaning back, his throat knot exposed from the turtleneck sweater, grunting and sliding up and down.

Feeling his heart pound again, he said, "If you're tired, take a shower and go to sleep." Song Juhan

turned his head to look at him, laughed, and teased, "You don't think that I came from afar to sleep here, right?" So why don't I sleep in my own home, why don't I sleep five stars.

Why Mu Mu looked at him, he knew what Song Juhan had come to do, it was nothing more than --- love, over the years, the connection between the two of them, in addition to doing --- love, there was nothing else. He just saved a little expectation, expecting Song Juhan to be just tired, just come to him to calm down his emotions.

Song Juhan "smacked" a sound: "Why are you still so stuffy, come, come." "For a change of knowledgeable, it is time to take the initiative to order it."

Why did he walk over, Song Juhan pulled his arm and pulled him to himself, why the one-meter-eight body plate pressed on Song Juhan's body, it was really quite heavy, Song Juhan snorted softly, and his hand was released - wantonly reached into his house clothes: "Let me touch - touch you are blessed." "There

shouldn't be."

Song Juhan touched his abdomen from his abdomen to his lower back, the muscles under his hands were still flexible and tight, and he said with satisfaction: "Sitting in the office all day, remember to exercise more, it will be ugly when you are blessed, you know." Song Juhan picked up his chin and kissed him: "How long have we not seen each other?" Still wondering about you.

"39 days." Why say. <

Song Juhan smiled: "I remember it so clearly, I am worthy of being an engineer." He rolled over and pressed himself on the couch: "How is your hair wet?" "It's

raining outside." Only to find out...

"Overtime until now?"

"Hmm."

"I said earlier to let you resign, I will give you money, you open a café, restaurant, or do something casually, relaxed and comfortable, why go to the unit all day to see people's faces, state-owned enterprises are good mixed?"

"I'm not going to do anything else." Why say.

"I knew you would say that." He lowered his head and took a light bite on Ho's chin and began to tuggle at his clothes.

Why very cooperative.

Today's Song Juhan seems to be very impatient, when he is in a good mood, he likes to do some --- scenes, but when he is in a bad mood, he will rampage and simply --- vent, and today is the latter.

Somehow frowned in pain, and he bit his lip without making a sound.

Song Juhan sighed contentedly, "Why, or hello." He looked

at him with some confusion, looking at his face that was as addictive as a poppy, his body trembling, and the red halo slowly climbed up Tou's skin. AAfter so many years, he still has not been able to adapt to the cold and wild of Song Ju- the physical strength of the beast, but he does not adapt to it, at least he is used to it, at least he can endure.

Song Juhan complained to him more than once, and others are not happy, not so cooperative, probably this is the reason why the two can maintain a relationship until now, otherwise Song Juhan has as many handsome men and women around the sea, how can he not take his turn to sleep.

I don't know how long it took, why was he already a little delirious, suddenly he felt that Song Juhan came out, directly in his body...

This is also one of Song Juhan's hobbies.

Song Ju was breathlessly lying on his body, and now was the most difficult time in the capital, because the weather was already very cold, and the heating had not yet started, but the fiery temperature of the two people's bodies drove away the cold of late autumn.

Why's eyes went from loose to focused, it took five or six minutes, he moved, and he felt quite uncomfortable.

Song Juhan hugged his waist, buried his head between his necks, and said lazily: "Don't move, let me lie down for a while." "

I want to clean it up." He paused and added, "Next time don't be inside." Song Juhan

pinched his chest: "Let me cool down what's wrong, only with you I dare not wear --- set." The tone was coddled, but the words spoken were like gifts.

He had said it more than once—in fact, three times—and since it had been useless, he decided not to say it again. <

Song Juhan teased, "This is not very good, moisturize it." Why

don't go over your face, and your ears are red.

"You're still so tight here, do you usually have maintenance?"

Why not talk.

Song Juhan smiled lowly: "Yes, you don't understand these things at all." Why

just put his face on the sofa, trying to alleviate some shame.

Song Juhan looked at He Gu's red neck and was in a good mood, he got up and pulled He Gu up: "Go, accompany you to take a bath."

Why the legs were a little weak, Song Juhan hugged into the bathroom, the shower opened, Song Juhan turned his back on the wall, the tall body covered up, involuntarily set off another round of conquest ...

By the time Song Juhan finished tossing, it was already midnight. Cleaned up why lying on the bed, tired fingers are too lazy to move.

Song Juhan lay next to him, breathing evenly, already asleep.

Why, through the moonlight, carefully examining the side of Song Juhan's face, the taste in his heart was indescribable. AAs he watched, Song Juhan's face seemed to be regressing his age minute by minute, gradually changing back to his youthful posture, and his memory unconsciously returned to the third year of high school.

At that time, he was a nerd who was preparing for the college entrance examination, Song Juhan was a school grass that had swept the whole school in his first year of high school, tall, could play basketball, proficient in several musical instruments, and the market value of tens of billions of entertainment media companies was too--son, when he could not speak, he often appeared in various media like a big star, half a foot stepped into the entertainment circle, and most importantly, he looked very good.

He was a GAY, and he knew it when he was in junior high school, so he liked to look at good-looking boys, of course, only daring to sneak a look.

The two of them originally did not have any intersection, but they happened to be dragged together by the teacher to participate in a campus environmental public welfare publicity activity. The way of publicity is very simple and rough - violence, that is, to play a series of foreign videos in the school, Song Juhan's role is to sing the theme song on the spot, both Chinese and English, and his role is to translate the lyrics of the song.

So, one afternoon, he and Song Juhan sat in the teacher's office, translating the lyrics into a notebook. He has no musical cells, and Song Juhan has written many songs and released his own albums. Song Juhan has high requirements for the lyrics, not simply translating them, but also conveying the mood and rhyme. Turning over the afternoon, he found that Song Juhan's English was much better than his, and when he asked, people had foreign tutors since childhood, and they would go to the best schools abroad to participate in summer schools for several consecutive summer vacations.

He felt completely superfluous for the teacher to let him come. <

He still remembered that after the translation, Song Juhan smiled at him: "Okay, I'm leaving." That

smile said that it was not too much to say that there was a charm of flowers and flowers, and he felt that his heart had been punched hard, not painful, sour, as if he had been injected with something incredible. He remembers himself nervously saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't help..."

"Well, you did." Song Juhan pulled out the U disk, lifted the bag, the teenager's skin reflected a soft and moving luster under the reflection of the sunset, and the bright eyes were like a crushed galaxy, sprinkling into people's hearts bit by bit: "It is rare to meet a person who does not talk much with me, clean." He couldn't

tell if Song Juhan was really praising him or was mocking him, he only remembered that he had been looking at Song Juhan's back until he disappeared.

Later, the public welfare activity was very successful, the students probably did not care much about the content itself, but were obsessed with Song Juhan's performance, after the performance, Song Juhan was very appropriate to the teachers, publicity and staff who planned the activity were invited to the stage, of course, including him, Song Juhan stood next to him on his shoulder and said some scenes.

At that time, he only had two thoughts in his mind, first, Song Juhan was really precocious and could really speak; second, Song Juhan called his name; third, Song Juhan's hands were so hot that his whole body was hot.

His face must have been very red at the time.

After that for a long time, they did not have any intersection, he still searched for Song Juhan's figure in the huge campus, and once he found it, he secretly watched. <

Until the day of returning to school after the college entrance examination, the two accidentally met in the empty men's toilet.

He plucked up the courage to say hello to Song Juhan, and Song Juhan looked at him for a while, as if he had just remembered who he was, and said "Oh".

He was disappointed.

Song Juhan casually asked him: "You are the third year of high school, how is the exam?" "It's

okay."

Song Juhan whistled, pulled the zipper, and raised his eyes, but he met his peeping eyes.

He could still remember the embarrassment and embarrassment of that moment, as if the thief had been caught on the spot.

Song Juhan's face changed slightly, he glanced at the zipper he had not had time to pull up and the reaction that was accidentally exposed, and said something that he still clearly remembered in his tone: "Are you GAY?" The tail note was picky, full of surprise and frivolity.

He was confused, and the deepest secret was easily shaken out, and the shame was indescribable.

At that time, homosexuality was not as widely accepted as it is now, and most people were still sneaky like thieves, but Song Juhan had been exposed to the entertainment industry since childhood, and this aspect was much more precocious than his peers.

Song Juhan laughed lightly, the laughter was full of mockery, and then left.

Why do you remember the afternoon when he hid in the toilet for a long time and did not dare to go out, the afternoon when he should have relaxed after the college entrance examination, but he scratched his heart and lungs and felt uncomfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.5K 46
"Frozen Rose" unfolds in the fantastical world of Remnant, where ancient tales and modern adventures collide. The story follows the life of Y/N Shcne...
3.5K 190 45
Within the dream of the dreamer, the one who was dreamed of awoke. ... Borges "I exist in the sunlight, the wind, between the heavens and the earth...
245K 5.8K 28
Read the title. -not an xreader -sanders ships
31.2K 2.7K 100
All those Arylie moments which we didn't get in show.