This Fire!

By savantingly

"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, ๐“œ๐“ธ๐”‚ ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

Greetings!
Playlist
Aesthetics
1. No way in hell
2. Visit
3. Surprise
4. Fate
5. Ecstasy
6. Interrogation
7. Periods
8. Just the Beginning
9. Attack
10. The Devil
11. Foodaholic Killer
12. Enkindle
13. Invitation
14. Tears
15. Worst Nightmare
16. Ruination
17. Forgiveness
18. Hell Fire
19. Memories
20. Oceano
21. Intertwining Pinkies, Finding Nemo & Tortilla espaรฑola
22. Back home
23. Ysabel with a Y
24. Stylist Unlocked
25. The whole fucking menu of Domino's
26. Men hurting muchachas
27. Candace Flynn or Vanessa Doofenshmirtz
28. He misses her
29. Honorific titles
30. Late birthday presents
31. Her sisterly gesture
32. Dramatic entry
33. The same spot
35. Bipolar bitch
36. Catfight and cat eyeliner
37. Desire
38. Not a good father
39. Call her a whore and die
40. Gentle
41. Onesie girls
42. Food first, fight later
43. Dangerous assumptions
44. Eternal sleep
45. Threats
46. A world of colours
47. Seventh heaven
48. An orgasm-blocking promise
49. Feisty
50. The dirty talk
51. Nutella grabber
52. Clumsy Cinderella
53. RIP Teddy
54. An epiphany
55. An aberrant prison
56. Switches switching
57. Gummy bears
58. True enemies
59. Dinner sinner
60. Savor
61. Uncharted Pleasures
62. Abduction
63. Prayers
64. Duke duo
65. Adrenaline
66. Checkmate
67. Weaknesses

34. Genuine

538 20 0
By savantingly

"This is one hell of a safe house." At that time, looking at the beautiful safe house in front of me, I forgot all my pain. It just vanished away, replacing with the liking for this house. It was a simple house and that is what I liked. A modern one storey house, surrounded by glass and wood. For me, a must in a house was glass, it just enhanced the beauty of a house and the house in front of me was an example of that. The house seemed small from the front but it was actually a long rectangular house, a big one. The path to the house was made of wood and the trees surrounding it gave a very...homely vibe to it.

We all entered the house, both the gentlemen helping me and just as we entered it, I was once again homestruck. Damn, this house is fine! The pain was still there but very minute, almost gone because of the numbness around the wound. The two men standing on my either sides, took me to a beautiful bedroom and placed me onto the bed. Canzone leaned onto the wall while Delano went into the washroom, to bring a first aid kit, I presume.

He comes out of the washroom with a large white box in his hands and sits beside me. Delano looked like every French man I had ever seen, handsome. He had a black beard matching Canzone's but a little more in amount. His eyes were the colour of earth, brown and his hair was well made. He looked like he was in his thirty's by the upcoming wrinkles on his face.

Delano takes out a scissor from the box and cuts a line in the dress which made me feel bad for Artyom. That boy had done so much work on this dress even though all I had asked for was a simple one and now I was the one feeling guilty because the dress was being torn. Cutting the dress in the area where the blood was oozing from, my white bandage becomes visible and I knew the silence was going to break.

"Have you been hurt here before?" Delano asks, slowly taking off the bandage.

"Yes, shot two times at the same spot. Third time's a charm." I reply, an embarassing smile on my face.

"That is not good. This will leave a scar, the stitches from before have become brutally damaged." He tells as he takes out some cotton from the box to clean the wound. Scars were totally not an issue, I had plenty of them around my body which are now under the tattoos. New scars, new tattoos.

"Will she be alright?" Canzone's deep and husky voice joins in on the conversation, my eyes meeting his green ones.

"Yes she will, but you have to take care of the wound, my child, or it will grow into an infection." Delano responses while cleaning the wound and picking up a pair of tweezers to take out the bullet. I respond with nothing and despite the numbness I feel the cold metal enter my stomach. I felt no pain and Delano seemed shocked about that but he relaxes after a moment, realising that the area was numb. After successfully taking out the bullet, he cleans the extra blood and starts stitching the area while Canzone stays very quiet.

"He stays very quiet." I whisper to Delano who was very concentrated on the stitching. Maybe I should shut my mouth!

"I wouldn't put it like that. There's only two reasons he stays quiet. Either he does not want to talk to us or he is observing our every move. In this case, I'm positive that it's the second one."

"Well, then let me rephrase my sentence. He stays very quiet when he's not supposed to." A deep chuckle falls from Delano's mouth and a smile flies onto my face, all the while not daring to look at the dangerously handsome man beside me whose gaze was right on me. In a few minutes, the stitches are beautifully sewn with my skin and Delano applies some cream on it before packing the kit and keeping it back in the washroom.

"Take care of those. You can wash them, but do not apply too much pressure." He says, walking back into the room. He turns towards Canzone and gives him a smirk which confused Canzone but soon he understood. "Abstenez-vous également de toute activité lourde." (Refrain from any heavy activity too.)

"Je peux comprendre le français, Delano." (I can understand French, Delano.) I say getting up from the bed, clutching onto my dress so that I don't go naked in front of these two. Delano seemed shocked by my sentence but soon recovers from it, asking for my hand. I give my left hand to him and he places a kiss of top of it before taking a few steps back.

"Comment t'appelles-tu, mon enfant?" (What's your name, child?)

"Zemira, Zemira Vasilevitch." My response seemed to add fear into his box of emotions he was showing as he bowed to me and Canzone before scurrying out of the room.

A smirk emerges on my lips as my eyes meet Canzone's. "That fast, huh?" The smirk remains glued to my lips and Canzone rolls his eyes but a hint of smirk was visible on his lips. "It's a small region, what did you expect?" He rhetorically answers.

Rolling my eyes, I wave him a goodbye which I'm sure he didn't return as I walk into the marvelous bathroom. Why is everything so simple yet beautiful about this house?! The bathroom had both dark and light settings. The walls were a little lighter than black and the counter of the sink was made of light wood. A large cactus pot was kept right beside the hanger which held one white robe and the shower was in a glass cube.

I didn't dare to turn on the lights as I stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower. The room was dark yet it had a bit of light coming from the head of the shower and the lights behind the gigantic square mirror. After taking a soothing shower, I wrap myself in the robe and go into the closet in hopes of finding clothes. The closet was filled with very feminine clothes but luckily I found a decent pair of black underwear and an oversized white shirt which reached till the middle of my thighs.

I hop on the dark bed after exiting the bathroom and pick my phone since it was the only assist for the night. I had no clue where Canzone was and the house was eerily quiet, making me believe that he might be sleeping. Halfway across the scrolling on the phone, my mind shifts to the ball. Artyom did a very good job on the girls dresses. I loved their dresses and it was a pure guess that Cosima liked red. Nevertheless, everyone looked beautiful.

My thoughts drifted to the dance. The damn dance. Those chills when he interlocked our hands and placed his hand on the back of waist were most probably the highlight of the dance. Our eye contact during the never ending dip was very strange. It sure did spike something in me, something I knew nothing about. The way he growled when I said his last name, the anger that burned inside him when I hugged and pecked my two British friends, everything, I noticed everything and I felt satisfied yet unhappy.

Pushing my thoughts deep into my mind, I slowly get up from the bed and decide to look around this beautiful house. I quietly exited my room, thanking the door because it did not creak and roamed around the house. The house from inside was also very simple. Different paintings hanging on the walls and different types of showpieces were kept at some places. I walked across a room whose door was closed, assuming that it was Canzone's room, so, I quickly and quietly walked past it.

Suddenly I felt a cold breeze hit me, so, I went into that direction. We totally follow what they do in horror movies! This lead me to a beautiful pool room. The pool was clean and blue, surrounded by nothing but glass, giving a view of the majestic forest.

The room was ghost free for sure!

Without even thinking, I started opening the button of the shirt, leaving me in my black bra and black bikini bottom as I dipped myself into the water, my shirt fallen on the ground. My scent mixed with the scent of the forest, the wet earth mixing with my fragrance.

I swam in the blue water, gliding in the water and taking care of my wound too. The height of the pool was not too much, enough for me to stand where the water reached only till my belly button. My eyes remained focused on the forest, how the leaves flew in the wind while the glassy blue water stared at me. The calm and smooth water urged me to swim in it but I couldn't seem to match it's beauty with the forest. The shades of the forest reminded me of his eyes, his green eyes and when mixed with the hues of the water, it reminded me of my eyes. The shine in the water was similar to the shine in our eyes when we stared at each other, wondering what is special in the other which makes them want to dive deep in it.

During all these thoughts, I was aware of the presence behind me. I could feel his burning gaze at me and I could smell his strong cologne roaming in the air. I wanted to talk to him but my mouth remained shut, no matter how much I tried. He gives me power, he gives me dominance but when he wants to have the dominance, he slyly steals it like a thief. He knows about the power in his hands and uses it according to his judgements. He knows when to use his dominance and when he does, there's no one more dominant than him. No one.

"Knowing, that there is beauty in front of you which is far greater than mine, yet you choose to stare at me?" I finally gather the confidence to speak loudly so that it reaches him. No word spills from his mouth but I could feel him coming closer, his scent growing stronger. I hear the sound of water splashing, indicating that he just entered the water but still, I remained at the same position, standing in the water looking at the greenery. Soon I felt his breath on the back of my neck and his height towering mine.

"How do you expect me to find the forest when I'm lost in your eyes?" He replies my question with another question and just like that, I'm left speechless. I had no answer for that because he wasn't the only one who was lost in someone else's eyes. I went throught the same thing today during the dance, I lost myself when I looked into those striking green eyes. I knew no way out of those orbs, so, how can I answer him?

As he whispers the question, I feel his breath on my back, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps all across the body. His breath was warm yet it managed to make me shiver, it was confusing. Deciding that it was the best to leave, I turn around, not even once meeting his eyes as I start swimming to the floor but I couldn't do that anymore when he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay, please?" I turned my head to him and found him looking at the forest while the desperation in his voice was crystal clear, making me go back to him. We were once again in the same position, my back faced his chest and felt his warmth.

My eyes shut themselves when he starts planting kisses on my neck. Slowly starting from my earlobe, he bites it before softly kissing it and going down to my neck. He was not marking my body just showering calm and soothing kisses on it. He kisses the back of ear, shoving my hair to the front of the other side as they fall on my breast and I unintentionally give him more space by tilting my head to the side. His kisses reach my collarbone, still so soft and he takes hold of my necklace with his teeth.

"Your scent is so intoxicating, Zemira. It makes me want to drown and it all comes from this." He says pointing towards the necklace which permanently stayed in my neck. "I smell your perfume and the baby breaths but there is one more thing, Bellezza (Beauty). What is it?" He once again whispers against the vial necklace which was filled with clear liquids and baby breaths.

"Poison." I breath, euphoric with the feeling of his kisses on my neck which stopped by the one word.

"Kaa's?" He asks and for the first time, I heard Kaa's name from his mouth, sounding like divinity. I was too occupied by what was happening that my mouth was not able to make words so I just nod in response which I hated doing the most when he chuckled.

Canzone leaves his hold on the necklace and starts peppering sweet kisses on my neck. This time his kisses had a little force on them and a loud breathy moan releases from my mouth when he kisses my sweet spot. I wanted him to stop but the pleasure overpowered my feeling of denying. He places his hand on my shoulder as he slowly takes off one strap of the bra and places a kiss on the spot of the strap. The strap fell to my arm and I felt his soft masculine hands snake around my waist, making my breath hitch.

"Please stop, Canzone." I plead when it felt like a sin to be with him. Sins were a daily part of my life, a routine, and I wasn't afraid to do them but the sins I did with him, felt so heavy, so new. And new sins always hurt the most.

"Why do you want me to stop, Zemira? Why do you want to me leave you alone?" He asks, the kisses no longer felt on my skin but the previous ones did leave memories in my mind. Once again the desperation to hear my answer was evident in his voice, emotions lingering on his tongue.

"Because of you." I start. "It's all because of you. I feel strange when I'm around you. I feel something I have never felt and it is so frustrating to not know what I feel. Your presence, your strong and rich scent, those beautifully green eyes of yours and that damn smirk, everything, everything that you do takes over my mind in seconds. And I want you to leave me alone because I don't want you to hurt me or even I don't want to hurt you. Its a different thing to see someone get hurt and someone you feel attached to, get hurt. I don't want to hurt myself by letting you have me. There is so less pain that I can take now, so, please. Please, let me go, leave me alone so that you don't hurt me anymore." I finally finish with tears brimming my eyes.

He didn't say anything after what I said, he seemed to be deep in thought and then I decide to leave since it's not worth it. Once again, I start to swim back to the floor and this time I was not stopped by a grab on my wrist. This time I was stopped and shocked by just one word. I had heard him say it before but this time it leaked of emotions and it was true, genuine.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, loud enough for me to hear and shock me to my core. Anything he has said to me until now might not be true but this word he said just right now felt so real and honest.

"I'm sorry for saying those words that day. I feared they would still roam around in your mind, haunting you when you see me. I'm sorry for not believing your side of the story and acting all Hulk." He apologizes turning towards me as I see those greens for the first time he entered the room. "But I can't leave you alone, Zemira. Not anymore. You have taken too much of my mind and I don't think I can ever dispose of that. You know you anger me, you know I can't stand you without looking at your eyes and lips, so, please don't let me leave you alone because I know how much devastated you will be once I do. Admit it that you cried everytime you played that song on the piano in Barcelona because of me, because of what I did. I don't know what we do after this but atleast just forgive me so that I know you did." He finishes, a few strands of his hair falling on his forehead and his eyes shining in the moonlight.

Stage One: Fear

I feared they would still roam around in your mind, haunting you when you see me.

Stage Two: Surrender

But I can't leave you alone, Zemira. Not anymore.

Stage Three: Guilt

I don't know what we do after this but atleast just forgive me so that I know you did.

I was ready to forgive him and so I did. I took a hold of his face using both of my hands as I smiled and took his mouth into mine. At first, he was too shocked to react but moments later he melts onto my touch as he starts the war of tongues with me. His hand snakes to my ass and taps it two times as I jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his erection poke me in the thighs. My hands roam to his wet hair tugging at them while he groans into the kiss and I for once let him win the war. My mind blasts once my breasts press onto his chest and we deepen our kiss. The water dripped from our bodies as we continued our kiss and he walks towards the glass.

"I forgive you." I whisper when we break the kiss for some air and he smiles showing me his beautifully aligned teeth. It's the first time I'm seeing him smile and it's totally more adorable than red pandas. A smile comes onto my lips and we once again start devouring each other.

His lips tasted so delicious and our tongues tangled, a hunger present in both of us. He presses me to the cold glass where the exposed parts of my body shivered with the contact. My hands kept tugging at his hair making him release groans while he swallowed my moans like nothing. While our lips devoured each other, our eyes kept their contact after being unable to open them, finally in the lost and found section.

Our blood was flowing fast in our veins like the leaves outside were doing because of the wind. My pussy ached. When his hands went to the back of my neck and pressed it more into the kiss, the heat from his hands passed to my core.

His soft hands caressed my cheeks and he pulls out of the kiss before attacking my neck.

I was breathless but I couldn't care about it when pleasure was holding hands with me. His kisses start from my collar bone trailing to the my neck. He once again finds my sweet spot on the crook of the neck and repeatedly kisses it as I release uncontrollable moans. My eyes finally leave his eyes and I take this time to look at his body. He was naked above, giving me a view of his perfectly scultped abs and chest. Trailing my gaze downwards, he was wearing his black boxers, the erection visible, making me smirk. A very loud moan comes out of my mouth when he reached my stomach, kissing carefully because of the wound.

My mind was on the moon when he reached to the hem of my underwear. I was sitting on the little space just before the glass where there was no water but Canzone was still in the water. At the touch of his lips just above my underwear, my pussy was already wet, soaked by the heat of the situation. The room was now filled with my moans, nothing else but the splashing of water and my moans. He takes the border of my underwear in his mouth before looking at me with those dark eyes.

"May I?" He asks and once again I was left to nod as I lifted my hips a little. The nod makes him smirk as he pulls the bikini bottom off my pussy with his teeth. My sex was all exposed in front of him but I had no inch of embarrassment.

Canzone's eyes suddenly turned dark. Those striking green eyes turned so dark, they had so much darkness that even the darkest of black couldn't match it. In one bolt, his mouth attaches to my clit, eating it like he hadn't eaten anything for months. My moans turned up their volume and got mixed with the slurps of the juices he was drinking. His face was dug into my pussy as he ate me out and I kept releasing breathy moans which seemed to ease him. My back was arched, my head was thrown back because of the pleasure and my hands tugged onto his hair as he flicked his tongue in my pussy, tongue-fucking me.

"Oh, Canzone!" He places my legs on his shoulder as they stretch out and he gets more space to devour me. My legs were trembling from the speed of his tongue fucking my clit and my back arched to the maximum when he gave a slow and seductive lick to clit before winking at me with those devilish eyes. He spreads my legs with his hands on my inner thighs and applies more pressure on my clit with his tongue as my hands dug more deep into his jet black hair making him release a groan worth making me wet.

"Oh!" One more moan spills out of my mouth when he bits the lips before once again plunging his tongue into my pussy. I felt as if I was on cloud nine when suddenly I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. The walls of my vagina started to clench but Canzone kept on doing his work, not bothered by my about to come orgasm.

"I'm about to cum!" I breathe out feeling the knot tighten more than ever. Canzone keeps on sucking and licking my pussy at the most pleasurable spots while my eyes roll back to the furthest.

"Cum, Moy vampir." (My vampire) And I do. I scream the hardest when my orgasm pours out of my pussy and Canzone drinks it all without any hesitation. My legs keep on trembling as I keep releasing the cum, the longest I ever have. Canzone drinks it all like a hungry child drinking milk and when it finishes, he licks my clit just once, before straightening his bent back. He slips on my underwear while I look at him with shock, panting from the activity.

Still in the shock, he picks me up and I mindlessly wrap my legs around his waist as he walks through the water to the floor. Our bodies were once again dripping with water when he picked me up after getting out of the pool and went to the room I was staying in. He takes me to the washroom and places me on the counter before walking out and coming back in with a towel.

"It isn't good to break promises, Zemira." A smirk stays on his lips while confusion crosses my face but soon it vanishes. I remember the promise I made to him at the Casino, the promise that I would never kiss him again.

"It wasn't a pinky promise, so don't worry, Canzone." I assure him with a smirk of my own while he chuckles, shaking his head and patting the towel on the stitches. After cleaning the wound with all the water, he spreads the towel on both of my shoulders before giving me a soft kiss on the forehead.

"WAIT A SECOND...I WAS STAYING IN YOUR HOTEL!" I suddenly realise, his eyes just shouted 'Really!'. "You do have nice pianos, though." I smile sheepishly, holding on to the towel.

"Go take a shower, letale (Lethal). I'll come back after taking a shower." He says and starts leaving the bathroom but my grip on his wrist stops him, making him look back straight into my eyes.

"No, we are not taking a shower together. No heavy activity, remember? And, yes, I'll bring a book." He leaves the washroom and I find myself smiling. Stripping out of my underwear, I enter the shower and stand right under the head, thinking about today.

Like I said, one hell of a night!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 11.3K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
343 0 33
The assassin of the Russian mafia was ambushed and put into a medical induced coma and woke up 3 days later in the arms of her enemy. โš”๏ธŽ โš”๏ธŽ โš”๏ธŽ โš”๏ธŽ โš”๏ธŽ...
357K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
17.5K 355 17
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...