Broken Home ; muke

بواسطة Rudemgc

(COMPLETED) (FIRST BOOK) Michael and his sister Macy got separated and put into two different foster homes af... المزيد

0.0
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
SEQUEL

0.1

2.5K 150 29
بواسطة Rudemgc

Edited

"Macy we gotta get ready for school." Michael said picking out clothes for both of them. He picked out burgundy colored pants and a pink top with flower designs for his 9 year old sister.

As for him he picked out skinny jeans and a grey shirt with a black hoodie. He use to have a job working at a local walmart until he got fired for not always showing up on time or at all. But every time he would get his pay check he would take macy out and buy her some clothes or toys.

So his sister had a hell of a lot more clothes then him and he didn't mind at all. He loved making his sister happy. Her being happy made him happy.

"Mikey can we get breakfast?" Macys small voice asked. He handed her the clothes and walked to the bedroom door listening to see what his mom and dave (his stepdad) were doing.

As usual all he heard was them shouting at each other. He sighed sadly and turned back to his sad sister.

"Not today bean, sorry." he apologized and she frowned but mumbled an okay. They usually don't get an opportunity to eat breakfast.

He quickly threw on some clothes and snuck into his mothers room getting the foundation and quickly covered the bruises on Macys arms and covered his black eye. Another usual routine in the broken home.

"When i wash my hands at school this gets washed off sometimes." Macy said and he smiled sadly. He gets made fun of because everyone thinks he wears makeup.

"Does anyone notice?" he asked and she shook her head, her brown curls shaking.

"No because I put my jacket on." after getting them ready, he grabbed her small hand and slowly opened the door.

"I promise we won't have to do all this anymore soon. We just gotta wait a few months and ill try to get us our own house." he said and she smiled but she was starting not to believe it anymore. From the continuous nights of torture and cries from the both of them, it's not looking so bright at the end of the tunnel.

"Can we live in Hollywood?" she asked and he smiled and nodded. It was the truth, he didn't have to wait much longer before he turned 18. About 7 months?

They walked down the stairs and michael looked into the kitchen seeing the two argue and throw things around. He slowly creeped towards the door until a voice startled them.

"Michael! What are you doing?!" his mother shouted walking down the short hallway with a glass of alcohol.

"Taking Macy to school." he mumbled only a little bit of fear showing in his voice.

"Michael, I'm perfectly capable of taking my kids to school!" She shouted setting the glass down and going to grab her purse.

"Ive been walking us for the past 4 years mom. I don't mind walking." he said and she scoffed getting her keys and gripping Michael's forearm and dragging them out of the house. He winced at her touch cause there was bruises from dave the previous day.

"We aren't done talking karen!" Dave spat and she just stuck up her middle finger and slammed the door still dragging her kids.

"Get off me karen!" Michael snapped pulling his arm away. She glared over at him. He picked up his sister holding her in his arms.

"I am your mother and you will treat me with re-"

"If you're our mother then start acting like it! Wheres our wonderful mother when we are getting pushed around by her boyfriend?" he asked sarcastically

"I have no control over what happens with you and dave!" she yelled.

"You don't even try to stop him! You should have dumped his stupid sorry ass a long time ago!" Michael snapped and she had the angriest look on her face.

"Get in the car! Now!" she snapped. He frowned when feeling Macy start to shake.

"Im not risking her life or mine because you wanna make yourself believe you're a good mother." he said harshly and started walking down the road to the school.

*

"I love you and ill get you after school." Michael said hugging and kissing his young sister she said i love you back to him and then walked to the small school.

Michael sighed and then walked over to the high school. He put his hoodie over his head and adverted his eyes to the ground, ignoring everyone he walks by. He bumped into a few people until he accidentally bumped into one of the jocks and they got angry and pushed him harshly.

"Watch it faggot."

he just continued walking ignoring the harsh voices. He was use to it so it didn't bother him. The bell went off signaling he was late and he rushed to his math class. When he opened the door all eyes were on him and he went to the seat in the back.

"You're late Mr. Clifford!" the teacher shouted.

"Kiss my ass." he mumbled to himself.

"What did you say?" the man asked in a sharp tone causing michael to wince.

"It won't happen again."

and then he sat in his seat putting on his headphones and played Linkin Park.

*

After a long day of being yelled at, pushed around, and having people throw things at him. He was excited to go see his sister. Sometimes after school he will take her to go get ice cream or just go to the park. But it was cloudy out and he had to get home and try to do some homework.

As he walked out he slightly froze when seeing a teacher sitting next to Macy on a bench. He hurry up and walked fast over to them.

"Hi bean ready to go home?" he asked holding out his hand. The teacher who was a women in her early thirties looked up and smiled lightly at him.

"You're her brother correct?" she asked and he hesitantly nodded. She stood up and held out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ms. Carrie and I'm Macys teacher. May I speak to you for a minute?" he visibly gulped and nodded following her he gave Macy a questioning look and shrugged just as confused as him.

She didn't take him to far, they stood in front of the school playground. He could see Macy from where they were standing.

"Where is your mother?" she asked immediately.

"She had to work. She sometimes works later than most days." he said knowing he's a good liar.

"Oh. Where does she work?"

"She owns a bakery about 25 or 30 minutes out of town." she use to. Until she completely ruined the whole building by drinking and smoking in it all the time.

"Well today she missed a parent teacher conference meeting." shit..

"Oh.. she probably didn't kn-"

"So I called her." Michaels heart dropped to his stomach. The teacher stared at him with a stern look on her features.

"She was highly intoxicated and was shouting with someone else." and Michael quickly tried thinking of something.

"She was probably shouting at one of her workers at her job and my mom sometimes gives off the vibe. But she wasn't dru-"

"Mr. Clifford please tell me what is going on at your home" she said and he was so nervous. They can't find out.. They can't find out because they will have to get taken away and he won't let that happen.

"Nothing is happening! I would appreciate it if you would mind your own business and not butt it on others lives." He snapped and marched back over to his sister grabbing her hand and walking down the street.

"Mikey is everything okay?" Macy asked and he put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Everything is fine, do you wanna go to dairy queen?" he asked and she nodded quickly

"Yes I wanna get a cookie dough blizzard!" she said excitedly so they went to dairy queen and he only got her something. He didn't have enough to get himself anything (not that he wanted anything)

"That teacher was asking about mommy." macy said and Michael frowned nodding.

He had to do something.

and he had to do it quickly.

(A/N so I'm jumping into the story pretty quickly. Lots is gonna happen.

I've always had an idea for a story like this. I use to have this up and it was called skyscraper. But nobody read it and yea now I decided to post it!

Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to read and check out my stories!

Goal for the chapter...

13 votes and 5 comments?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.9K 714 24
complete ☑️ no one knew what went on in ashton's life behind closed doors, and michael and calum were curious. © Copyright 2015 sincerelylashton All...
97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
10.6K 96 21
MOVING TO NEW ACCOUNT - @thatweirdokhai - 𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼...
8.2K 366 30
Michael stays in the back of the classrooms, barely bothering to speak to anybody. People are mean to him, and he feels absolutely alone. That is, un...