Professionals (Food Wars X Ma...

By Freedom_Fighter24

This is a remake from my original Food Wars fanfic and this time, it's going to make the conversations much m... More

Introduction
The Toxic Wasteland
God Tongue
Good News And Bad News
First Class
Consolation Prize
Polar Star
The Meat Aggressor
The Battle of The Bowls
Concept And Creation
Breading And Creation
The Supreme Recette
Magician?
A Memory
Eggs Before The dawn
Metamorphose
The Way Back
The Man Called Carnage
Ambush
Date
Loss
Funeral
The Fall's Selection
Curry Selection
Selecting The Few Pt. 1
Selecting The Few Pt. 2
2nd Date
Quarterfinals
Semifinals
Fish Market
Prepping
"Its New King"
Finals Pt. 1
Finals Pt. 2

Brooklyn

580 13 3
By Freedom_Fighter24

I went to the dorm to pack my belongings and before I did any of that, I had to tell the entire dorm that Erina and I were leaving for Brooklyn in a couple days.

Y/N: こんにちは! あなたはちょっとした? 私は発表を得ました。 (Hey guys! You gotta minute? I got an announcement.)

Everyone have their attention to me.

Y/N: 大丈夫、数日で、私はブルックリンに出発します。 (Alright, in a couple days, I'll be leaving for Brooklyn.)

They were all shocked. Yuki in particular was crying her eyes out. What a drama queen.

Yuki: あなたの名前は何に? (What for Y/N?)

Y/N: それは他の発表です:それを信じるかどうか、そうしていない、秋の選択のすべての学生のための入学音楽があるでしょう。 私はすでに私のものを持っています、そして私は戻ってきたときにあなたのすべてと共有します。 (That's the other announcement: believe it or not, for the first time at Totsuki Institute, there will be entrance music for every student in the Fall's Selection. I already have mine and I'll share it with all of you when I get back.)

They were excited when I told them they would get their own entrance music.

Y/N: 私は夏のので、この夜の最初のものの最初のものに向かっています。 (I'll be heading for the airport first thing in this night because it's summer, and I'm allowed to visit my home.)

Soma: 真剣?! (Seriously?!)

Y/N: ええ! 今、私はいくつかのものを詰め容し、空港に向かいました。 (Yeah! Right now, I gotta pack some stuff and head to the airport.)

~Nighttime~

I waved goodbye to my friends as I rode in a cab to the airport to get to Erina. As I rode, I was wondering what my family will be like when I come back. How will they react to Erina being my cute Japanese girlfriend?

I think they'll welcome her to the family and not see her differently. The best part is that her English is really good, but her accent is slightly thick, which I have no problem helping out.

When I arrived, I saw Erina waiting for me as I got out of the cab and we went onto the plane.

~9 Hours Later~

After a very long flight, we were jet-lagged, but I couldn't wait to see my family. It's been a very long time since I've been to Brooklyn and when we were at the arrival, I saw some people that looked familiar.

?????: Y/N!

I saw my little sister Marie and my Aunt Sarah!

Y/N: Buon pomeriggio, tutti! (Good afternoon, everyone!)

My sister ran up and gave me the biggest hug I've ever gotten. Erina was so happy for me to be home as I wanted to introduce her to my family.

Marie: Who's she?

Y/N: Everyone, this is my girlfriend, the tenth seat of the Ten, Erina Nakiri.

Sarah: Woah! Really?!

Erina: Yes ma'am.

Sarah: I'm so happy to meet you. You two must be exhausted after your flight.

Y/N: We really are.

Erina: But we can go for some food. We are feeling a bit hungry.

Sarah: It's no problem. Come with us.

Y/N: Alright.

We went with my sister and aunt as we went to a pizzeria, where we had some New York Style pizza that Erina was eager to try.

Sarah: So, how did you two meet?

Y/N: You mind if I tell them?

Erina: Go ahead, Y/N.

Y/N: Okay. So, when we first met at a party where so many chefs were being at and when I was working for Gin Dojima as a sous-chef, she started giving me some respect, but later on, it would be true. Love has taken over and that's how got together.

Marie: She's so pretty!

Erina: Oh, arigato.

Marie: What does that mean?

Y/N: It means "thank you" in Japanese, Marie. She knows English, sometimes the Japanese is easier for her to speak.

Marie: Oh.

Sarah: What's been going on, besides you and her being together?

Y/N: Well, there's a festival that's called the "Fall's Selection". It's where only 120 students who are selected to cook a dish that's good or bad. Erina, you mind sharing the rest of the information?

Erina: Yes. The rules are that you must be 100 percent student, you need to have grit, your skills and techniques, in order to qualify for spot on the Ten.

Marie: What's the 'Ten'?

Erina: At Totsuki, the school, there is a committee that's called the Council Of The Ten, which means the highest ranking chefs at Totsuki make the decisions for the school. I am the number 10 seat.

Sarah: Wow! She's the elite.

Y/N: Yeah, she is, but we get along just fine.

I put my arm around her and kiss her cheek, but she swatted me away in a playful manner.

Soon enough, we got our pizza. It was hot and fresh as it could be. I, folded it in half, took a bite of pepperoni and it was so delicious, and a little greasy.

Erina had decided to try it out by using a fork and knife, which I'm not upset about as she ate a bite, and she was lost in a trance!

I had to get her back to earth after being on Cloud 9, but at least she's trying American food for the first time.

Overall, it's an amazing thing. Memories were being brought back and while not all of them were good, eating something like this brought them back and made me feel better.

When Sarah and Marie took Erina and I to their home, it definitely brought back memories, and all of them good. We were shown to our room as we unpacked our stuff and started to nap after the flight and the big lunch we had.

Erina: That was such a fantastic lunch, Y/N.

Y/N: I'm glad you enjoyed it. We're only hear for a month so we need to make it last, you know?

Erina: Yes, but I have to ask, how is Marie your sister?

Y/N: That's actually personal, Erina.

Erina: Please, I have to know.

I was reluctant to tell Erina. I really was. I mean, I love her with all my heart, but this is something that I hate talking about.

Y/N: Alright, but Erina, you have to listen to me. This is the only time I will tell you because it's hard for me to explain.

Erina: Take your time.

Y/N: Thank you.

(A/N: In "Rebels", I gave Y/N's sister a backstory that was pretty poorly written and thought she deserves a better backstory than she does right now.)

I started to explain the reason why my sister wasn't with my mom and I when we first arrived in Tokyo back 2012. While it was bringing back great memories for me, it's also bringing back bad memories.

Y/N: You already know that we didn't have much food, much money, but we lived a life where we did the best we could, Erina. But one day...

~Flashback~

...my mom was pregnant with a baby brother or sister, I didn't know at the time, but I would always help out with the laundry, the dishes, the meals, anything to make her happy. Four months later, her water broke. I dialed 911 and hours later, she gave birth to a baby girl, and she would name her Marie.

An hour later, we received news that she's been stolen by a couple of parents desperate to have a child, but the authorities didn't do anything and I was out on my own with my Uncle Tuddy to find her. Of course we'd find her, but the parents weren't giving up Marie.

My Uncle was a retired police officer who had no problem fighting the husband, but he was shot and killed while trying to get Marie. That's when the parents fled but luckily I gave them a flat tire by taking his gun and shooting it before they ran on foot.

Somehow, I don't know what, a car backed up into the husband, causing him to fall on his back and crack his head open, killing him.

Of course the driver would pull a gun on the woman and she set the baby down, but she would attack the guy and would fight the driver until the police arrived thanks to a neighbor calling them. They arrested the woman and gave me Marie into my arms as I cried for Tuddy.

When my mom heard about this, she was crying her eyes out and thanked God that Marie and I were safe. We eventually decided to give Marie over to my other Aunt Sarah. She was happy to take Marie off our hands because my mom wouldn't be able to handle two children due to being low on funds. We then moved to Tokyo and we have never spoken about that incident again.

~Present~

Y/N: You see, Erina? This is why I didn't want to bring it up. I just thought it was best left unsaid.

Erina: I am so sorry, Y/N.

Y/N: It's okay, Erina. You didn't know. How about you and I forget about this, and we go out sometime?

Erina: I would love that.

We hugged as we laid down on the bed and napped after a long flight and a very delicious lunch.

Although, I had to tell Erina why Marie is living with Sarah, it's still great that I'm back home after three years. I might give Erina a tour around Little Italy, right before we go back to Japan for the Fall's Selection and after we learn about curry, but little did I know, Aunt Sarah was going to give me something that I would never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 673 28
Food Wars x Readers! Mostly Oneshots! All readers are gender neutral unless otherwise specified! No characters belong to me except myself. There will...
75.1K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
223K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...
104K 1.4K 24
This is my first fanfic that I've made so apologies if this is not that great This is a fanfiction between Soma and Erina (the best ship in Food Wars...