Bittersweet (Taekook Omegaver...

De LettyTK

After losing everything ,Jungkook thought he didn't have anything to live for.It was until he found that one... Mai multe

Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 1:

9.4K 218 4
De LettyTK

Jungkook felt disgusted by himself.As if working in a brothel was not enough he had just given himself to the same man who had caused the death of his father and caused the rest of his family to be sold into slavery.His family could be dead for all he knew and the current King and Alpha was sorely responsible for it.If only he wasn't such a hateful person.

Once his father served as the Prime minister who was also considered the second most powerful man in the land after the king himself.Behind closed door Jungkook's father had always spoken ill about the King but Jungkook didn't think that his father would have taken it so far as to plot treason against the crown like he had been accused of.It was just as everyone thought the king felt threatened and disturbed by Prime minister because naturally the man was said to have a passion for getting rid of everyone he never liked it.Rumour has it that at the age of fifteen he was found with his father's bloody corpse.He claimed that an assassin had entered the palace and killed his father in front of him.No one had believed the teenager story because there was no eye witness.Most of the Ministers and Court officials believed that he was the one who had murdered his father in cold blood so he could take over the throne.

However with or without their approval he had ascended to the throne because it was his birth right.Since then no one was bold enough to go against him  openly.Jungkook's father had served as an example.

Before his father's arrest and execution Jungkook was betrode to a high ranking government official.It was not by choice but he respected his father's decision.Yes he was against the marriage but being a sex worker and living in a brothel was far worse.It was a nightmare but after what had happened to him he didn't care about his life at all.

It has been a year since he was dragged to his brothel after his father's demise.The king had given a strict instruction that Jungkook would not be touched by anyone who wasn't him.So the omega had been groomed for the entire year just for the king.He never stepped out of his room during the night when the brothel opens for the world.Everyone in the brothel from the Headmistress to the cleaners knew that Jungkook was especially reserved for his majesty.So it was no secret that he was off limits.

Jungkook had long prayed that the day he has to serve the monster in bed wouldn't arrive but no one has control over time.He couldn't run away from his destiny.

The room had been decorated as if it was meant for the newly wed couple but it was far from it.He was going to get defiled by the same man who had ruined his whole existence.The King had arrived by night without any one to accompy him.The headmistress had made sure that Jungkook was ready by that time.He was sitting on the bed with only his inner robs on.

When the King arrived he requested that the lights be turned off because he was shy.The King complied and the night went on.He really couldn't get why the monster was being so gentle with him.In a way he felt that the alpha was doing this for the first time.After all the man didnt have a queen.Although his harem was full of beautiful women ,rumour has it that he has never touched any of them and no one stepped foot his  qaurters.

The King left the brothel after dawn.He paid Jungkook handsomely for his service.He met the headmistress and told her that nothing changes.Jungkook was still off limits to other customers.

Right after the intercourse ,Jungkook wanted to end his life but he didn't have the means to.All the letal objects had been taken away from him.The people around him were aware of what was going on inside his head.Most of them understood his pain.

Jungkook wanted to cry so bad but he felt dry.He wasn't forced into the intercourse but it was something he had to do.It still hurt however.

Which brings him to this point.After The Alpha King's departure he dressed himself and sat on the bed.He hugged his body and stared blankly until the sun rose.

When the sun was high up in the sky two servants came and offered his breakfast.He wasn't going to lie,the people at the brothel took good care of him,he wore the finest silk and ate well.Deep down inside he knew this was all because he was favoured by the king other wise he would be treated like any other sex worker out there.Was he supposed to be thankful?Hell no.

That morning Jungkook turned away the breakfast.He told the servants to have it instead.The thing he needed right now was a long bath while he thought about how he was going  to end his life.What were his options really?The omega had vast knowledge in medicinal herbs.He knew which ones were poisouns enough to give him a quick yet painless death.

Meanwhile Taehyung had sat down for breakfast and his sister was giving him wierd glances.The alpha had a twin and people of the land believed that twins were a sign of great calamity and having that calamity rule the land side by side was a bad omen.The twins were feared throughout the land and in all four boarders of the kingdom.

"Can I help you Princess Jisoo"Taehyung asked as he couldn't take the weird glances anymore.

"Good morning oppa.I heard you weren't in your chambers last night"the princess said

"So your little snitches were at work?"

"Did you go for a night hunt"

"No.I went to the brothel.I couldn't help it.Someone caught my eye"he said coolly

Jisoo laughed outright"My brother would never step foot in a brothel.That's for low lives.As far as I know you have stepped foot on those grounds"

"Then you don't know me at all dear sister"Taehyung said it as if he was joking with her.

"Then why am I only hearing about this now"

"Of course I was just joking.There is no way I can sneeze and you don't come to know about it.You are all knowing and all seeing"the alpha king chuckled

"You flutter me so much your highness"

While the two siblings ate on the huge  round table a slightly taller man entered the hall.

"Good morning your highness"

"Good morning Namjoon oppa"Jisoo said in a cheery tone.

"Morning Namjoon"Taehyung said

"Would you sit down and eat with us"the princess offered

"I have already eaten .My omega never let's me leave the house without eating"Namjoon said

"I feel jealous.Oppa get me married"she whined

"That's not my job.You can look for a suitor for yourself can't you?"

"Are you saying you don't have time or you do not wish to help me?"Jisoo asked with a pout

"Namjoon,am I the only one who thought I was clear enough?"Taehyung asked casually

"How could I forget?"

"Have you seen Commander Min anywhere"

"You know he likes sleeping a lot.Just like a cat.That's how he is too tardy.I really don't get how you haven't relieved him of his duty"Jisoo remarked

"I don't think that's the only reason.He has a problem with leaving his mate behind.Jimin told me he gets clingy when he it is time for him to report for duty"Namjoon said

"Drama"the king said dryly.

"You wouldn't understand it until you get married"the oldest said

"Well if you say so?"Taehyung sighed

"Before I forgot Commander Jung sent word from the Southern boarder.He says he shall be returning home soon.He has resolved the conflict"

"As always.I expected no less from him"Taehyung said

"What?"

"Don't get too excited.He is coming back to get married but not to you"Taehyung said to his sister.

"What is it that he doesn't like  about me?"Jisoo asked

"The same reason why every other man in this kingdom doesn't like you"the king replied.

"Princess don't be offended.If you feel strongly about him then let him know .I'm sure he won't turn you down"Namjoon said

"Does that seem appropriate to you?.I don't want him to marry me out of obligation"Jisoo said

"I would advice you to give it a try"

"Thank you oppa.My cousin is so lucky to have you as his husband.You children will be the luckiest to have you as a father"Jisoo said

Taehyung and Jisoo's cousin Seokjin was a prince but lived outside the palace.He would rather much not have anything to do with it.He was happy at the home he and his husband had made for themselves and their to be children.Since he rarely visited the twins made a point to visit often now that their cousin was expecting his first child.

"Thank you your highness"

"You are welcome"Jisoo smiled

Taehyung rose up from his seat"I will see you at lunch princess"

"You guys are leaving me alone?"

"Go to your friends"

"If you were truly my brother then you would know that I don't have friends"she said flatly

"Go to sleep or play with maidens.Flowers and butterflies would do"Taehyung teased

Jisoo groaned in annoyance.His only true friend was Jimin but the omega had never been available to him after he got married and settled down.The mere fact that her friend was married and she wasn't made her feel old and upset.

Taehyung walked through the hallway with Namjoon behind him"Today I won't be granting audience to anyone.The court session has been postponed for tomorrow.Those old mutts complain a lot and I'm not in the mood."

"Understood"

"When Min comes through tell him to come and meet me at the training grounds.We need to recruit more royal guards"Taehyung said

"I will"

Namjoon excused himself to do his duty.He was the King's right hand man whilst Yoongi was responsible for the King's security.He was basically the head of security.Hoseok dealts with revolts.He had taken after his father as the war commander.Jisoo was the one who controlled the whole court with the help of the Head Court lady and the head of male servants.They instilled and maintained order within the inner court.

The King's needs were attended to by the Head of the male servants and a few maidens who were hand picked by the head court lady.

A while after Jungkook had taken a bath the Headmistress of the brothel came to pay him a visit.She placed a tray with a bowel in it.

"Please have the medicine.Its important that you drink it"the middle aged woman said softly

"So...what now.What more does he want with me"Jungkook asked as he tucked his long hair behind his ear in a dainty manner.

"That I do not know but I have a piece of advice for you.Ending your life won't solve anything.Live on and do what you need to do.No one here came because they wanted to.We were forced by circumstances yet we are still alive and breathing.Such is life"

"I have no reason to live.My life is over.I'm only one person and I don't know how much more I can take."he wept hopelessly

"Really?What about  your mother and your sister.Aren't they alive.Won't you live to see them another day"

"Will I ever live to see them?"he smiled bitterly

"I believe you will.Have faith and patience"

"May I please go into the garden today.I swear I won't try to do anything"he whispered

"Of course."she carresed his hair.Jungkook had become a child for her and she wish she understood how he felt.There was nothing she could have done to stop Taehyung from taking the omega's virginity.It was out of her hands.She wasn't powerful enough to go against the King .

She just prayed that she would be able to get through to Jungkook so he would stop trying to end his life.It would break her heart to see such a pure soul perish.

When Ms Jung left the room Jungkook poured the medicine into his flower pot.He didn't want to have anything at the moment and he didn't even know when he will feel like anything.

It made him furious just thinking why one person had so much power over every other person.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

116K 7K 36
Wolf king Jeon Jungkook is forced to marry, not for love, but to avoid the destruction of his family's dynasty. A prophecy he doesn't entirely belie...
241K 13K 67
After getting himself abducted by human traffickers Jungkook thought he couldn't get in a much worse situation.He didn't expect to get auctioned to a...
476K 26.5K 49
Jimin discovered that werewolves exist. Bottom Jimin Top Jungkook Started: 2020/03/30 Ended: 2021/06/12 WARNINGS ⚠️ rape, biting, smut, angst, abu...