𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 �...

By FlorK2D

Only if he had been nicer and more compassionate to her. Only if he hadn't humiliated her that night, she wou... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Promos
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Last)
New Story.
New Story
New Story

Chapter 24

7.1K 533 65
By FlorK2D

"Get me out of here I didn't do it...... Please let me go. " Payal cried out from the cell she has been placed in.

A policewoman showered up annoyed and hit the bar with her stick making Payal flinch and she move back.

"Just shut up already........ You have been screaming for hours now and disturbing all of us...... If I hear you again, I won't hesitate to lock you up in solitary confinement. " She warned and Payal shook her head as tears streamed down her face.

The police woman threw a disgusted look at her and shook her head.

"You were married to a rich man and also the daughter in law of such a powerful and rich and honourable family and yet you cheated on your husband with a low life and when he cheated on you, you murdered him and nearly killed his girlfriend and now here you a yelling out your innocence as if we are fools to believe you. "

The police woman spat on Payal and walked away after giving her a stun look.

Payal fell on her knees and cried out as she remembered the scene which brought her here.

Flashback.

Graphic details ahead.
Skip if sensitive.

Payal got down from her car after she reached Abhishek's old house where his location said he was and she knocked and banged but got no answer, ignoring the stares from the neighbors she walked back to her car and took her purse searching through it as she walked back to the house and opened the door closing it behind after entering.

She was about to yell out Abhishek's name but stopped and her eyes widened seeing red stains on the tiled floor trailing to the kitchen.

She was hyperventilating as she walked towards the trail and scream seeing Abhishek lifeless and his white shirt drenched in blood together with an unknown woman moaning in pain and bleeding on the floor.

Payal was about to scream when she felt a sharp pain at the back of her head and she blacked out.

She was waken up by the sudden smell of mentholated spirit that hit her nasal cavity and she woke up with a jerk.

She looked confused seeing the women who was with Abhishek on her gurney with an oxygen mask covering her nose and mouth.

Multiple police men and women with medical emergency team and forensic team were standing everywhere with some surrounding her.

Tears streamed down her face as she looked at a confused Payal and pointed her hand at her as she was wheeled out.

"Mrs Raizada...... You are under arrest for the murder of Abhishek Sharma and attempted murder of Sonali Basu..... Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. " one police man said and signalled the women to handcuff her.

Payal was too shocked to react and looked down as they cuffed her and saw her hand stained with blood.

She looked up to find another officer holding an evidence bag with a knife stained with blood being carried away by the forensic team followed by her body of Abhishek in a body bag on a gurney being pulled away.

That was when it dawned on her it was Abhishek and she pushed the police off her and tried to reach to Abhishek's body but she was restrained and dragged out as she wailed hysterically and she was shoved into the police van and brought to the police station where her fingerprints and clothes were taken away for investigation and she was given an overall to wear.

For hours, she was interrogated and forced to  confess to the crime but she denied it and professed her innocence.

"Do you think were are stupid....... We know he is your lover because the woman whom you stabbed together with your lover told us they scammed you out of your money and were leaving but you have found out and entered the house furious and stabbed Abhishek to death and when you saw her, you also stabbed her but luckily she pushed you and your head hit the wall behind you and the bump at the back of your head is prove of all that she said is true and the neighbors confirmed you were angry when you entered the house. " The police woman yelled at her as she flinched and touched the back of her head to find a huge bump there and she shook her head.

"Please believe me..... I am being set up by her...... I didn't kill Abhishek..... Yes I do admit I was anger but I didn't kill Abhishek. " Payal cried out but the look on their faces was enough for her to know they didn't believe her.

"Get her out of my sight." The officer said to another and turned to Payal. "You better find a good lawyer but seeing the gravity of the situation, it's better your come clean and avoid the humiliation that follows if it goes to court. "

Payal was immediately dragged out and into her cell in tears.

Flashback ends.

Payal sat on the cold floor lost in thought at who could have done this to frame her and it hit her.

"AKASH? "

City Hospital, Delhi.

A male nurse entered the room where Sonali Basu was being treated after being patted down by the police men stationed outside to protect her.

The man sighed in relieve that his mask wasn't taken off to see his face.

Sonali Basu immediately knew who he was and was shocked to see him entering without being stopped.

"What are you doing here and how did you get pass the police? " Sonali asked but her questions were ignored.

"I have set up an account for you in the Bahamas for 30 crores. " Sonali was shocked hearing this. "You will do everything to convince them it was Payal and not me who killed Abhishek..... After you are done, I will leave your passport and ticket to New York and you better not come back to this country or tell anyone about out plan...... Memorize this number 3366..... It's the locker number at the Delhi train station......I have placed all the information on your money in it and be warned again, don't tell anyone or else I won't hesitate to finish you off. "

Sonali nodded vigorously with chills running down her spin.

"Thank you for not hurting me Akashji. " Sonali managed to say and the man removed the mask and lo and behold it was Akash Singh Raizada with a sinister look in his eyes.

"The money I have given you is enough to even last for your grandchildren and don't thank me for not killing you...... I would have if you have been an enemy like Abhishek and my wife but I didn't because you are not...... This is the lady time we speak to each other..... You don't know me and I don't know you..... Understood. " Akash said in a serious tone and Sonali nodded.

He put his mask back on and walked out and Sonali smirked.

"Foolish Abhishek...... For the past teo year, you have always treatment me like a sex toy to satisfy you sex addition and I only went along with you because you had money and now because of you, I am rich. " Sonali rejoiced and remembered everything that happened hours ago.

Flashback.

Abhishek came home happy that he had wiped out all the money from Payal's account and was going to cash out on the documents Payal foolishly gave to him.

It was his and Sonali's plan to leave together not because he loved her but because she was very advantageous when it comes to sex and did things Payal or any woman he knew felt comfortable doing.

They were celebrating their victory when they heard the sound of a glass break in the kitchen.

They both moved to the kitchen to find Akash in the kitchen and it looks like he entered through the window.

"What that fuck are you doing here? " Abhishek yelled in anger but it turned into a mocking smile. "Awww, the foolish husband is here to confront the lover for being duped...... You think any woman will love a push over like you..... I heard how you were your sister's puppet and also Payal was your silent master..... She played you so well and you have no one to blame but yourself...... You are dumb, stupid and pathetic. " Abhishek mocked and shoved Akash and his back hit the kitchen cupboard behind him.

Sonali moved towards Abhishek and pushed him away.

"Stop it..... You and Payal have already mocked and hurt him enough...... Just stop. " Sonali scolded and Abhishek was pissed and slapped and pushed Sonali and she hit her head on the kitchen cabinet and it started bleeding at Abhishek looked down at her.

"You shut up whore..... You are nothing but my sex toy and be glad I  taking you will me or else I will send you back to the brothel were I picked you up from. " Abhishek yelled at her and immediately Abhishek turned away from her, she heard him grunt as if he was in pain.

Akash pushed Abhishek on the floor as his white polo shirt started staining with blood.

Sonali gasped seeing a knife imbedded in his chest with Akash towering over him.

Akash pulled out the knife and stabbed him again and again until Abhishek stopped moving.

Akash whose face was smeared with blood looked at Sonali who flinched and started shaking.

The ring of Abhishek's phone broke their reverie.

Akash asked her to see who it was and she did and told him it was Payal and he was enraged.

The phone kept ringing in her hand until a message binged and she read it to him.

Payal was coming over and Akash smirked and looked at her.

"I am rich and I can give you fifty times what he has  and help you get out of the country but you have to help me out or else I will kill you. "

"I will do anything.... Just tell me. "

Akash had a sinister look on his face which scared Sonali even more.

"We will make Payal take the fall for this.... I will stage this to look like she was the one who did this and you will be a witness to the crime..... But first I have to stab you. " Akash said and Sonali shook her head no and Akash glared at her. "It won't be life threatening.... I promise you.... It's either payal or us.... Choose. " Akash yelled at her and she looked at the lifeless body  and back at Akash and nodded.

Akash cut her on the shoulder and hands to look like a defensive wounds and Akash made her apply pressure to prevent more bleeding.

He then convinced her to pretend to crawl to the Hall as if getting away from someone as he removed his shirt and cleaned his face and hand filled with blood from both Sonali and Abhishek as he followed her.

Akash then made her get up and they went back to the kitchen and made her lay down and immediately it was done, they heard banging and knew it was Payal and it ceased but a few seconds later was followed by the door opening.

They heard Payal call out Abhishek's name multiple time but stopped.

They knew she had seen the blood and heard her footsteps and the door of the kitchen opened and in entered Payal who gasped in shock but it was followed by Akash hitting her at the back of her head with a frying pan.

Immediately she lost consciousness, Akash looked around and was happy his footprint was no where to be found.

He wiped his fingerprint from the knife and cut Payal's hand and placed the knife in her hand to make it look more convincing.

Akash then asked Sonali to call the police and report her and he jumped through the window and left.

Sonali then laid on the floor and called the police.

Flashback ends.

"Sonali Basu..... This is your ticket out of misery and you better not mess up. " Sonali thought.

Three Days Later.
RM.
Evening.

The Raizada family sat down in the hallway in shock at what the men who had been following told them.

"We are sure Mr Akash was the one behind it because the time we saw Payal enter was too short to kill a man and hurt his lover and he was also spotted in the area which we believe is not a coincidence. " The man revealed and they all shuddered.

"So what do we do now? " Maithili asked.

"Hello hi bye bye..... We do nothing. " Mami replied in a dead serious tone and everyone looked at her shocked.

"Maa..... Akash just killed someone and you want us to do nothing. " Aman asked shocked by his mother's words.

"We do nothing because Akash is no longer our problem...... As much us it's unfair to Payal, she deserves it and I don't care if you all think I am cruel then so be it....... They both will live with their sins and this doesn't concern us....... We only have to make sure we are not dragged into this and the PR team has done will not to drag us into this. " Mami said and they all knew she was right.

Akash chose her and now they both have to face the consequences.

Aman and Arnav handled the media really well by revealing the truth of Payal framing Mami and the discovery that Aman is a Raizada.

This has made the hate for Payal and Akash double and many sympathize with Mami and this reduced any criticism directed at Manohar, Arnav and Aman.

A gunshot was heard startling the family  rushed outside where the gunshot was heard.

They all halted in their footsteps seeing Nani with a gun in her hand and a lifeless Garima on the floor drenched in blood.

To be continued.

Precap: Leap.

New cover is by GirlWithSparkleEye.
If you need any cover please do contact her and I want to thank Dipanwita86 for the recommendation.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 21.5K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
323K 10.4K 22
Starting from the track when khushi brings arnav safe from the kidnappers... what happens when anjali accuses khushi ? what happens mami labels her a...
32.1K 3.9K 14
She thought he had changed and was beginning to fall in love with him but he proved to her on the night of her sister's wedding that he would always...