Imagines

By w2mm00

Y/n g!p Ion see that many imagines for kehlani. So why not? More

Studio Sessions
Cheating?
Pregnancy
Imate
Walmart
Pre-School
Sides
Lounge
Street Racing
When She Feels Sexiest
Thruple
Pre-School Pt.2
Yours
Comida (Request)
Birds and the Bees
Meeting My Girlfriends Daughter
Incarceration
Waterpark
Stalker (Request)
Arguments
Bad Dreams
Ur Best Friend
Truth Hurts
My Professor
Prank Wars
Taxi Cab
Shower
First Date
Hero
High as a kite Pt.2
Hairstylist
Loss

High as a kite

4.9K 162 78
By w2mm00

I'm back mfssss and y'all got me TO A HUNNIT THOUSANDDDD THATS WTF IM TALKING ABOUT SON

Kehlani's POV

I just got out of school and I'm going over to my bsf y/n's house. She lives with her mom in this nice house and she has a pretty nice room.

Y/n's known as the plug. Even though sometimes if a girl doesn't have enough money they'll throw some pussy at her. I love my bestie but she's a hoe.

"Bestie you ready?" Y/n asked as she was posted up against her matte black q60 infinity wearing an all grey Nike track suit with some Jordan 3 white cements. 

"Yea" I walked up to her and car and got in and out my bookbag in the backseat.

Also even though y/n is a plug. Doesn't mean she's not a scholar. She has a 3.9 GPA and does great in her classes.

She just sells weed... and fights... only sometimes though because people be testing my bestie.

While I waited in the car for her, one of the schools star football players came up to her asking for an eighth. She goes in the backseat pulling out an already made packet of weed and giving it to him.

He gives her 40 dollars and she puts it in her wallet filled with cash.

Oh and another thing about her... she doesn't flaunt her money.

She dapped him up and she starts the car. While she starts driving I play music on the Bluetooth and I play A milli by lil Wayne.

"A millionaire I'm a young money millionaire tougher than Nigerian hair. My criteria compared to your career this isn't fair I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed." Y/n and I rap out and i record her as she goes off on the first verse.

Before we went to her house we stopped at Walmart and she bought a bunch of her favorite snacks. She bought honey buns, chips, the YELLOW Oreos, gushers, pizza rolls, soft chips ahoy, body armor to drink, and cream cheese with bagels... that's just what she likes to eat when she's high. This bitch eats A TON when she's high.

She had me push her around in the cart and her big ass almost fell when she got out.

She grabbed everything and put it in her trunk and we got in the car again.

Once we got to her house she pulled into the driveway and parked her car.

"Kehlani just cause you pretty and all don't mean you can't hold no bags" she said as she took everything out the trunk.

"Who's the guest tho?"

"Girl you ain't no fucking guest you've been coming over every day for the past 7 years" she said as she still grabbed all the bags and rolled her eyes.

"Can you at least open the door? My keys are in my pocket" I slip my hand in her pocket and I kind of... sort of feel...

"Yea your bestie got a big dick i know" she says and I just grabbed her keys and slapped the back of her head.

I open the door and I hear her mom greet us all the way from the kitchen.

"Hey ma!!" Y/n calls out for her mom. "I'm gonna run upstairs real quick!!" When I'm reality she was just running upstairs so she doesn't see her with all of those snacks. She actually has a mini fridge in her room.

Y/n's mom knows she smokes but she hates it so she only lets y/n smoke in her room.

Y/m/n is actually really understanding. She says she used to smoke back in the day too but she stopped once she was pregnant with y/n.

I walk to the kitchen and hug her mom.

"Hey Kehlani how are you?" Y/m/n greets.

"I'm doing good"

"Can you do me a favor?" She asks.

"Sure"

"I have to work overtime today and I just know she's going to smoke extra today. Can you make sure she doesn't do anything dumb?"

"Of course I gotchu" I give her a kiss on the cheek and I walk back upstairs. To my best friends room.

When I walk in, she's sitting in her smoke chair with a tray on her lap getting ready to roll up.

She takes off her hoodie first and she's left in a wife beater.

Where the hell is her shirt at?

"Where's your shirt?" I asked as I took off my shoes and laid on her bed.

"I didn't feel like wearing a shirt. At least I got my wife beater on tho" she said as she started grinding up her weed. "And nope change your clothes... put on a pair of my basketball shorts and a tee shirt or something. Your ass staying over anyways fuck you talking bout" she says and I laugh to myself because she hates when people sit with their outside clothes on their bed.

I go in her drawers and take off my sweat pants and put on her basketball shorts and then I look over at her and she's too busy doing what she was doing to look at me so I quickly take off my shirt ALONG with my bra and put on her championship basketball shirt that she just got for playing this year.

"Can you put something on?" She asked as she pulled out her tobacco leaf and I rolled my eyes cause she's not doing shit.

I grab her Roku remote and go to Netflix to put on The Midnight Gospel and when I look over to y/n she's placing the weed onto the leaf and starts rolling up. Idk why I just love watching her role up.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have just the tiniest crush on her... but only like a womens crush you get what I mean?

Like I wouldn't fuck or anything it's simply that my best friend is attractive as fuck.

She has her rope chain on with the matching bracelet I got her for her birthday and then her curls are out, she just got a haircut, she's just simply looking good. Oh and don't get me started on how she smells that just makes her 10x finer.

She starts to lick the blunt to close it up and I smile to myself lowkey and look away to the tv.

She gets up from her chair and she starts to take off her shirt and she also changes into some pajama shorts. She walks over to her bed and she hands me the blunt she just rolled up.

"What about you?"

"I been had mine rolled up. What you think I was doing when I was waiting for you to get out your damn after school club" She said as she sat down next to me and leaned against the headboard. She used her lighter to light up our blunts and we both ghost at the same time.

After a while I see she was halfway done with hers so she got back up to grab her tray and started to roll up another blunt she passed me some so I can roll up my second one too and once we were done our first one was almost already done.

She likes to save the clips just in case she ever does run out of weed.

She got up one more time and grabbed two body armors, one for me and one for her.

The room is sort of fogged up from all the smoking and I honestly love it.

I record us smoking and post it to my close friends.

EVERYTIME I post y/n in my close friends while we smoke the girls always slide up on my story talking about some "ik that head be good"

"I'm hungry" she gets up once more and starts walking over to where she put the snacks and she grabbed the chips, the bagels, and the cream cheese. She has plastic forks and shit up here for whatever reason so she uses one of them to use the cream cheese and spreads it on the bagel. Then she puts the chips on our bagels and pops a couple in her mouth.

While I'm watching I see her bicep lowkey flexing and I get up and walk over to her. I rub it real quick and look up at her.

"Though think just cause your muscles getting big mean I won't fuck you up?"

She laughs and pops another chip in her mouth.

"They getting big right? I know they been looking good lately"

Then this greedy bitch takes a giant ass bite out of the bagel and she looks like a cute little chipmunk with her eyes all low.

"I want some pizza rolls" she said with a mouth full of food.

"Y/n you got a bagel in your mouth what the hell you need pizza rolls for?"

"Cause I want it." As she bites down on her food her jawline pops and I caress my hand over her face.

"My bestie so damn fine" slipped out and she cocked her eyebrow a bit.

"Hmm?"

"Imma make you some pizza rolls" I quickly changed the subject and guess what... this girl has a damn air fryer in her room. This shit is really like a college dorm.

I put the pizza rolls into the air fryer and she smirks while stuffing more chips in her mouth even though she has a mouth full of bagel.

After a while we're just standing while eating and watching the show and y/n and I are on our second body armor.

That damn bagel was good to be fucking honest.

*beep beep beep*

The air fryer beeps and y/n walks over and starts to eat the pizza bagels like a greedy son of a bitch and burns the inside of her mouth.

"Shh ahh shit that's fucking hot" she says but still continues to eat the fucking pizza roll.

She's so fucking sexy

Popped into my head and even I question myself.

That's just the weed talking.

I look down at her print and honestly her dick is pretty big I'll give her that.

She eating everything but my pussy wtf

It's definitely the weed talking.

After a while she pulls out yet another blunt and we share that one.

"Come here" I grab her and kiss her and blow the smoke into her mouth.

She looks at me weirdly but when she turns around she sort of smiles.

She continues to eat whatever she can and I just say fuck it and wrap my arms around her waist from the back and rub over her boxers where it says "PSD".

I think she's wearing the blue and pink ones I got her to be honest.

While she's still eating, I rub my hand over her print and that's when she really turns around.

"What you doing?" She asks and I wrap my arms around her neck and get on my top toes just a LITTLE bit and kiss her.

She smiles and she puts her food down and takes a couple gulps of her drink.

Thirsty bitch.

She kisses me again and next thing I know we start to make out and I fucking love it.

I back her up into her smoke chair and sit on her lap and we continue to kiss.

That's when her door opens.

"Oh..." y/m/n comes in and quickly closes the door and I ran over to y/n's bed and y/n's eyes are as wide as her high ass let's her.

_______
Excuse any errors 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.7K 37
Willgotthejuice2 imagines:)
Imagines By :)

Fanfiction

34.5K 823 13
just imagines for top readers. g!p, gxg, and etc. It got deleted but its back and improved. request will be open after 5th chapter posted.
291K 5.8K 25
Celebrity Imagines Girlxgirl Sometimes g!p depends on how I'm feeling 2nd person & dominant/you New Imagine when I update hoes cuz I make no promis...
5.5K 279 22
Hi <3