Meeting My Girlfriends Daughter

Y/n POV

I'm a nervous ass wreck. Why you may ask? I'm meeting Adeya for the first time today ALONG with Javaughn.

Now this can go one of two ways.

She loves me and we get along amazingly.

Or she hates me and it's over for me and kehlani.

And I can't be mad at that. Your child comes before any significant other you may have.

And I wish my mom knew that.

My mom used to put my stepfather over me all the damn time. But I would never be the type of step parent he was. That ain't the type of person that I am.

Man I really hope adeya likes me.

——-

I pull up to kehlanis house and knock on the door. I'm holding a bag from Target and I got adeya a toy.

I'm really trying my best to win her over Okay?

Sooner enough, the door opens and I look up from the ground to see who it was and it was my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey babe" I smiled as well as she did.

Her hand held the side of my face and pulled me down for a quick kiss.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Mhm" I quickly nodded my head but that was a mf lie. I was not ready. But it has to be done.

We walked into the house and we walk to the backyard with everyone else.

Thank god it's not just me, kehlani, adeya, and Javaughn.

I say hey to everyone and then walk up to Javaughn and put my hand out.

"I'm y/n it's nice to meet you man" he shakes it and we dap up.

"It's nice to meet you to. Y/n right?"

"Yea" he nods his head and I notice that Adeya is over by her uncle Jamari, so kehlani grabs my hand and pulls me over to them. Kehlani picks up adeya and tells her to tell me hi.

"Wassup Adeya, I'm y/n/n"

Adeya gives me a look and I drop my jaw dramatically.

"For real? You really gonna be mean to me?"

She turned her head away from me and I just nod my head.

"I guess imma have to go play with this toy alllll by my selffff" I start to turn around and walk away and I hear kehlani mumbling to Adeya.

When I sit on the grass I start to open the remote control car.

Kehlani puts adeya down and Adeya just stands next to her.

I'm about to win her over give me a second.

I take out the batteries I bought as well and start putting them in the car and in the remote. When I'm done I turn it on and drive it around.

That's when Adeya looks up at kehlani and says "that's cooool"

"It's cool, bear?" Kehlani smiled.

"Yeaaa" her voice is fucking adorable.

"You can go play with her deydey"

She looks over to me bashfully and I wave my hand so she can come over and play.

"Look I'll show you how to use it, come" I pay down next to me and she walks over to me and sits down. I lean over her shoulder and hand her the remote and help her drive the car around.

Which was a bad idea on my part.

She started bumping the car into people. And I don't know if it was intentional or if it was an accident, because she was cracking the fuck up.

After a while of driving it around I completely let her take over but she was about to get it in the pool. And I really like that toy so I'm not about to let that happen.

I take off my slides real quick and take the phone out my pocket and run over to the car before it falls in the water. I hopped in and made sure the car didn't go in. I look over to kehlani and she's laughing and shaking her head. I shake mine too and get out and hand the car back to adeya.

"You gotta try not to get it into the water adeya" I sit down next to her again and she smiled and gives me a hug and then sits on my lap.

"Can I have cookies?" She pouts and I look over at kehlani and she tells adeya no.

Adeya starts to cry and I pout my lip too.

"Come on I'll share with you" I get up and carry her off into the kitchen and grab a cookie. I sit her down on the island and break the cookie in half so that we can share it.

Kehlani and Javaughn walk in and they both shake their heads.

"You done got her started Javaughn said"

"I'm trying my best" I laugh out and Adeya stands up and puts her hands out for me to hold her... and so I did.

After a while of talking to everyone in the backyard while holding adeya, I hear little deep breaths in my ear and look to see adeya sleeping.

Yea... I did that. What about it? You ain't got shit on me. That's real step mommy shit. That's wassup.

"Come put her over here" Kehlani says and I walk over to one of the beach chair thingys and lay her down.

That's when kehlani pulls me in for a kiss and then hugs me.

"She really likes you"

"It was that damn toy car"

"And probably the mf cookie that u said she couldn't have"

"How could I say no to those big brown eyes? Damn I can't even say no to her mommy"

"Yea we all know a couple of things you don't usually say no to when it comes to me" she bit my ear.

"Yea?"

"Definitely"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like fucking" she whispered and then walked away.

Well she ain't wrong.

_______
Excuse any errors

And short chapter ik Ik 😩