ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫

1.2K 43 51
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: De-Sinclair Chateau. Guest Room.

Kalianna is excitedly prepping up the room.

"Kalianna, aren't you supposed to be going to school?" Tikki asks.

"I can't Tikki, someone very special is coming today," Kalianna replies.

"Who are they?" Tikki questioned, watching her owner while she fixed the pillows on the bed.

"My cousin Sydney. She's staying here for a while since my dad's out in Florida handling a domestic violence case." Kalianna replied, dusting off the silky bed covers.

"And what about your mom?" Tikki questioned.

"She's heading to Italy to show off her next collection of dresses to Anna Dello Russo, an Italian fashion editor. Anna's gonna publish them in a fashion magazine." Kalianna explained.

"Wow, your mother's that famous that fashion editors from Italy are reaching out to her?" Tikki questioned.

"M-hm!" Kalianna fixed the slightly crooked lamp on the nightstand. "She's gonna be in Italy for a while, and Gladys is on vacation in Scotland to visit her family. So because I can't be in the house alone, my mom called Sydney and asked if she could stay here. It turns out she's back in Paris!" Kalianna smiles.

Just then a honk was heard outside.

"That must be Sydney!" Kalianna ran out of the room as Tikki hid inside her purse.

Scene: Outside De-Sinclair Chateau.

Sydney stepped out of a cab while a man got out her luggage from the trunk.

"Thank you." Sydney says to the man, handing him the cash.

The man nods and gets back in the car.

The cab drove off as Kalianna ran out of the house and pressed the button, opening the entrance gates.

"SYDNEY!" Kalianna rushed at her cousin, engulfing her in a hug.

Sydney chuckled. "Good to see you too cousin."

"Lemme help you with your stuff." Kalianna smiles, grabbing two of Sydney's Prada suitcases. "I'll show you to your room."

"Ooo, can't wait to see!" Sydney replies excitedly, grabbing her other two suitcases.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Guest Room.

"So, how's your dancing career going?" Kalianna asked while Sydney hung a few outfits in the closet. "Last I checked you've got like 40 million followers on YouTube."

Sydney froze as she was about to hang up another outfit. She sighed and put it up before sitting next to Kalianna on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" Kalianna probed, seeing the frown on her big cousin's face.

Sydney didn't reply, she just took out her phone before showing the noirette a YouTube video on her channel.

"Okay guys," Sydney tucks her bangs behind her ears on-screen. "So I know this may come as a shock to you guys buuut... I've decided that I wanna be... a ballerina!" She smiles. "I've done loads of dancing, like free dancing, break dancing, etc, but I've never tried to do the most elegant dancing of all. Which is ballet. I'll still upload videos but I'll start including ballet videos a lot more if I find any good ballet schools."

Kalianna smiles as Sydney paused the video. "That's amazing Sydney! But what made you wanna become a ballerina?"

"Because... of my mom silly." Sydney revealed, a sad smile forming on her face right after.

"Oh... that makes sense." Kalianna looks down. "Auntie Charlotte was a great ballet dancer, an American ballet dancer at that," She smiles softly. "And now that... she's gone... I can see why you'd wanna continue her legacy."

"...I could've learned her ways had that d@mn cancer not took her away." Sydney gripped her floral dress.

"L-Let's move on. Um, are people happy about your decision to become a ballerina?" Kalianna asked.

"Well, most are happy and understanding, but some are being rude and saying that I'm not cut out to be a ballerina." Sydney explains.

Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Oh forget them, they're just haters. Have you found any good ballet studios in Korea?"

"Weeell, uh, you see, the thing is..." Sydney twiddled with her fingers. "I've decided that I'm staying here, in Paris."

"What?! Your gonna live here now?!" Kalianna shrieked, standing up.

"Yeah," Sydney nodded. "I'm gonna start looking for ballet schools. Then, when your parents get back, I'll search for penthouses to stay in. Or I'm probably gonna stay in the Grand Paris hotel again-"

"No! No way! That's my bully Chloé's home. And she's probably not too fond of you since you're related to me." Kalianna crossed her arms.

"Ugh, guess penthouses are a better option. You wanna start looking for ballet schools with me?" Sydney asked.

"Sounds like a plan!" Kalianna smiles, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Sydney giggles.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Both cousins were now on Sydney's purple laptop searching for ballet schools.

"Ooo, what about this one?" Kalianna moved the mouse to a ballet school that was named 'La Grâce (Grace)', before clicking on it.

"Hmmm," Sydney eyed the pictures of the ballet school before she began to read. "La Grâce is a French all-girls ballet school that accepts inexperienced to experienced girls into its program. It is the second oldest national ballet company in Paris. Wow, this schools perfect."

"And no boys mean no distractions." Kalianna added.

"I've got to sign up right now!" Sydney smiles.

"Right now? As in right now, right now?" Kalianna asked in shock.

"Yes! Let's go!"

"Go where?!"

"To La Grâce!" Sydney dragged Kalianna up before running out with her.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: La Grâce. Inside.

Sydney had just finished signing up for ballet at the registration desk with Kalianna by her side.

"And your done!" The lady behind the desk chirped. She had green hair and brown eyes with a pair of black glasses on. "Sign this next form please." She lifted up the paper on the clipboard to reveal another form.

"What's this?" Sydney asked.

"It's a form for you to stay in a room since your going to have ballet classes here." The lady informed.

Sydney and Kalianna's eyes widened.

"Really? You get to stay in a room in this place?" Sydney questioned.

"Of course! La Grâce provides all of our attendees a room to stay in with a roommate. You'll also be given three gourmet meals a day from our best cooks, free ballet uniforms, education, our maids will clean your room every Saturday, you'll also have spa Sundays." The lady smiles.

"And all of that luxurious treatment along with classes is just for 500 a month?" Sydney asked in disbelief.

"Indeed," The lady nods.

"I..." Sydney trailed off as her eyes skimmed over the words on the form. She then smiled and signed the form with her signature.

"Perfect, now your done." The lady smiled, grabbing the clipboard and the pen from Sydney. "You'll have to pay at the end of every month. We'll be sending you emails to remind you in case you forget. Sound good?"

"Sounds miss... um..." Sydney trailed off.

"Pauline." The lady told her name.

"Ms. Pauline, thank you." Sydney bowed.

"Tomorrow, I'll show you your room and introduce you to your roommate." Pauline smiles.

"Great. Have a good day!" Sydney waved at the green-haired woman before leaving the building with Kalianna.

...

Sydney screamed excitedly and jumped up and down. "I did it!! Can you believe it Kal?!" She grabbed her cousin by the shoulders. "I'm gonna be a ballerina! Eeee!" She shook Kalianna gleefully, dazing her. "That means I don't have to look for any penthouses! Ahhh!!!" She screamed happily.

"Y-Yeah, you really did it." Kalianna agreed, giving her a mouth-closed smile.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: De-Sinclair. Night.

"Goodnight Kalianna," Sydney yawned.

"Goodnight Syd." Kalianna tiredly waved at her before walking away as Sydney closes her door.

Once Kalianna got to her room, she closed the door and Tikki flew over to her.

"You look exhausted from all the fun you've had today Kalianna." The Kwami says as her owner yawned.

"Yeah," The noirette got into bed. "Can you believe that Sydney's going to La Grâce? That's like the second best ballet school compared to The Paris Opera! It's like the perfect school for ballerinas!"

"Not to mention how fancy the interior looked when I got a peek at it. Sydney's really lucky that she's going there." Tikki uttered.

Kalianna yawned again while she got settled under her sheets as Tikki laid next to her. "Night, Tikki."

"Goodnight Kalianna." Tikki then curled up before closing her eyes.

Kalianna clapped twice before the lights went out.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Marinette was currently peeking at Adrien affectionately from behind the wall.

The said boy was in his fencing gear. He put on his helmet before walking towards Kagami, who was in her red fencing gear.

"Huh?" Marinette was confused as to who this random girl was. 'Oh, she must be the mysterious fencer who was fighting Adrien when I was trying out!' She figured out internally.

"Good to see you, Kagami." Adrien smiled at the ice Queen.

The girl just gave him a mouth-closed smile. "You too Adrien."

Marinette narrowed her eyes at the interaction between her obsession and Kagami girl.

Adrien and Kagami both then lowered their helmets.

"Greet each other!" Armand shouts.

All the fencers greeted each other.

"And... begin!" Armand commanded.

The fencers began to battle, but Marinette was focused on Adrien and Kagami.

"What the he11 are you doing?"

Marinette yelped and quickly turned to see Kalianna with a container in her hands glaring at her.

"N-Nothing! Wait..." The bluenette's eyes narrowed at Kalianna. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to give Adrien lunch, duh." Kalianna retorted.

"Well take your nasty lunch somewhere else, Adrien won't want it." Marinette fired back.

"Oh yeah, he won't want it. And I guess all those other times he's eaten my other lunches he didn't want them either right?" Kalianna sneered.

Marinette just scowled at her.

"Now back to my first question, what the he11 are you doing huh? Are you stalking Adrien?" Kalianna stepped towards Marinette.

"No." Marinette lied.

"Then why were you hiding behind a wall watching him and Miss Ice Queen?" Kalianna probed.

"I, um, that's... that's none of your business!" Marinette snapped.

"It IS my business Mari-Pig. I told you that if you don't stop stalking him I'd make your life miserable right?" Kalianna reminded her.

"Uhhh..." Marinette shrinked away when Kalianna took a long step towards her. She was now in her face.

"You'd better not let me catch you stalking him again Dupain-Cheng. Because if I catch you in the act one more time, there'll be no more chances." Kalianna menaced before moving past Marinette into the courtyard.

The bluebell-eyed girl stomped her foot childishly before storming away back home.

Scene: La Grâce.

"This is your room," Pauline said to Sydney as she opened the door to a fancy room. "Where's Henrietta? Henrietta!"

"Coming!" A voice yelled from inside the bathroom.

A flush was heard before the bathroom door opened to reveal a young girl who looked to be about Sydney's age. She had orange hair and green eyes.

"Henrietta, I'd like to introduce you to Sydney Woo, your new roommate." Pauline says.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Sydney stuck out her hand for Henrietta to shake but she just rolled her eyes.

"I don't shake hands with strangers." Henrietta says.

"Um, okay..." Sydney awkwardly pulled her hand back.

"Henrietta, don't be so brash," Pauline sharply told the girl. "Where's your luggage Sydney?" She asked the girl.

"Oh, I didn't bring anything. I'm staying with my little cousin for now until her parents come back. After they do, I'll move in here." Sydney replied. "I... hope that's okay."

"It's fine, you'll love it here when you get settled in," Pauline smiled at Sydney. "Henrietta, give her a tour." She then left the room, closing the door.

"Let me properly introduce myself," Henrietta curtly told Sydney. "I'm Henrietta Cloutier, the best ballerina in La Grâce. No one can compete with me, so don't even try to keep up."

"Wasn't planning on it." Sydney snapped back.

"Good, because you can't anyway," Henrietta eyed Sydney up and down. "Judging by your legs, they clearly aren't fit for you to become a ballerina."

Sydney scoffed. "How are you gonna assume that just from my legs?"

"I know that Pauline told me to give you a tour but," Henrietta laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. "I don't feel like it. You can see yourself out."

"You can't just-"

"Out." Henrietta cut Sydney off. "I need my beauty nap and your disturbing me."

Sydney's eye twitched in irritation before she left the room. After she closed the door, she began to walk down to hall when she bumped into a girl.

The girl had blue hair and blue eyes. "Oh! Hello." She shyly greeted Sydney, her English accent seeping through her voice.

"Hi," Sydney greeted her. "I'm Sydney," She stuck out her hand. "And you?"

"Penelope." Penelope shook Sydney's hand. "Where are you off too?"

"Downstairs to ask Pauline to give me a tour of this place. My "dear," Sydney quoted the word. "Roomate kicked me out, saying that she wanted her beauty rest."

Penelope shuddered. "You must've been paired up with Henrietta. She thinks she runs La Grâce because she's the best ballerina. S-She's also a-"

"Huge b1tch?" Sydney cut Penelope off.

Penelope chuckled. "I was going to say cruel witch but nevermind. I could give you a tour if you want."

"Thanks, that would be awesome." Sydney smiles.

Penelope smiled as well.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Courtyard.

Kalianna was on a bench watching the Adrien battle Kagami with the food container in her lap.

"Did you really mean what you said about making Marinette's life miserable?" Tikki asked the ravenette from her purse.

Kalianna chuckled. "No, Tikki, that was just a small bluff to scare Marinette. As much as I don't like her I wouldn't go as far as to ruin her life or her friendship with Adrien. She and Adrien are good friends and I really wanna tell him that he should stop hanging out with her because she's creepy and weird but..."

"You'd feel guilty after?" Tikki guessed.

Kalianna nods. "Yeah."

"Stop!" Armand held up his hand.

The fencers stopped their battle with one another.

"Break!" Armand informed.

While the fencers all went to the locker room for water, Kagami lifted up her helmet and Adrien followed her lead.

"You're fencing excellent today Adrien, that's good." Kagami praised.

"Thanks, you're on fire today too." Adrien commended her as well.

"Adrien!" Kalianna came walking up to Adrien with a smile.

Adrien and Kagami turned to the amber-eyed girl. The blonde smiled while the bluenette frowned.

"Hey, Kal. I see you brought me lunch." Adrien looked down at the container in his close friend's hands.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't bring you any last week. I was kinda busy, you know, hanging out with Luka." Kalianna blushes at the mention of Luka's name.

"Oh..." The happy gleam in Adrien's eyes faded slightly.

"Don't you have anything else to do instead of bringing Adrien lunch constantly?" Kagami asked Kalianna bluntly.

"Don't you need to go get water? Adrien and I are gonna have lunch together on the bench." Kalianna snapped at the ice Queen before linking her arm with Adrien and dragging him away to the bench she was just sitting on.

Kagami grunted and walked away to the locker room in a brisk pace.

Scene: La Grâce Ballet Studio.

"And that's the end of the tour." Penelope says to Sydney. She was now in the dancing studio with her. "I hope you liked it."

"Are you kidding? This place is practically heaven! And this studio is so... so... big!" Sydney flung her arms into the air in excitement as she grinned.

Penelope giggled. "So, why do you want to be a ballerina?"

The grin on Sydney's face faded. "I..." She cleared her throat. "I wanna continue my mom's legacy. She was a ballerina."

"Oh, she must've been an amazing ballerina!" Penelope smiles. "Hopefully I'll get to meet her."

"...She's dead."

"Oh," Penelope's smile vanished. "I apologize for your loss."

"It's fine. I think I better get outta here. See ya."

Penelope opened her mouth to say something but Sydney had already left. She sighed and slapped her forehead.

"Stupid."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: La Grâce Ballet Studio.

It was now the next day and Sydney, in her pink ballerina uniform, was amoung several other ballerinas, watching as a tall woman eyed them, scanning for any new faces.

Sydney's breath hitched in her throat as the woman's piercing purple eyes made contact with her brown ones before they moved elsewhere.

After a moment of silence, the woman spoke. "If your a new student, raise your hand."

Sydney and three other girls raised their hands.

"Hmph. For you four new students, my name is Evelyn Dupont. I am the previous owner of La Grâce since the past owner resigned." Evelyn introduced herself.

"E-Excuse me," A blonde-haired girl raised her hand. "But, did you say your last name was in Dupont? Are you... the sister of Aurélie Dupont? The ballet dancer who performed with the Paris Opera Ballet as an Étoile?" She asked excitedly.

"...What's your name?" Evelyn inquired.

"Camille." Camille responded.

Evelyn coolly walked towards Camille and leaned down to her. "If you ever so much as mention my sister's name again... your ballet career will be over before it can even start."

Camille squeaked in fear as Evelyn backed away from her.

"What's her deal? Does she not like her sister or something?" Sydney muttered.

"Of course she doesn't newbie. Everyone knows that ever since Aurélie was picked to be an Étoile instead of Evelyn, she hasn't spoken to her sister ever since. I wouldn't either." Henrietta smirked.

'Kiss a$$.' Sydney rolled her eyes.

"First, let's get started on our legs. Newcomers, follow the experienced students." Evelyn says.

Sydney copied Henrietta as the said girl put her hand on the pole.

Sydney's eyes widened as Henrietta began to smoothly lift her leg high into the air before bringing it down again. She then kept repeating the process.

'Holy sh1t. I don't think I can lift my leg that high but I'll try.' Sydney cleared her throat and tightly clutched the pole before she attempted to lift her leg up like Henrietta. Halfway, she winced and put her leg back down.

Meanwhile, Camille yelped as she lost grip of the pole and fell out of line and onto the floor.

Henrietta turned to look at her and scoffed. "Wow, sweating already? Or are you just a clumsy cow?"

Camille looked down as several students snickered as Sydney rushed to help Camille.

"Are you okay?" Sydney asked the girl, crouching down to her.

"That's enough." Evelyn's cold voice said.

The students stopped their snickering.

Evelyn calmly walked towards Camille and Sydney as they looked up at her while she looked down at them.

"Do you think this is a game?" Evelyn asked, her eyes on Camille.

"N-No, ma'am." The girl responded.

"That's what I thought. Being a new student doesn't mean you have an excuse to fall down and hurt yourself when you can prevent. Do try not to fall again." Evelyn then turned on her heel, walking away.

"Are you okay?" Sydney asked Camille asked.

"I-I don't need your help," Camille then got up.

Sydney stared after her as she got back in line.

"What're you waiting for?"

Sydney turned to see Evelyn looking at her.

"Get back in line."

"Yes, ma'am." Sydney then scurried back to her place next to Henrietta.

"Now, without further ado, let's begin."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

After three hours of ballet, the students were now finished.

"Alright, it's 10 o'clock, three hours. Get changed and then get to your class with Mrs. Duval." Evelyn says.

The students began to leave to the changing room.

"Sydney," Penelope went up to Sydney. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"I told you Penelope, it's fine. There's nothing to worry about." Sydney assured.

Penelope sighs in relief. "Thank goodness."

Sydney hissed in pain just then when Henrietta's elbow made contact with her spine.

"Watch it newbie," Henriette sneered before walking away.

Sydney glared after her.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Scene: De-Sinclairs Chateau. Living Room.

"So how was ballet class?" Kalianna asked her cousin.

Sydney sighed as she watched the movie Encanto on TV. "It's not going easy at all. It's my first day and I'm already not on good terms with these two girls Camille and Henrietta."

"Oh? What's with them?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Henrietta says she's the best ballet dancer in La Grâce and Camille told me she didn't need my help when I was trying to help her after she fell down." Sydney explains.

"Well, Camille sounds kinda ungrateful and Henrietta sounds like a total b1tch, so just ignore them and focus on you."

"Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I did meet someone nice though. Her name's Penelope."

"See? There's other nice ballerinas! Now, tell me more about La Grâce? What's the rest of the inside like?"

"Well..." Sydney then began explaining about the tour she had with Penelope.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

For the next few days, Sydney made little progress on the excercises in ballet class.

And surprise, no surprise, Henrietta ridiculed her for it.

Then, next week, Vanita and Darius came back home, and Sydney had bid the De-Sinclair family goodbye before she officially moved into her room at La Grâce.

With Henrietta. And she was NOT happy that she'd now be sharing a room with Sydney.

Then, one day after school, Sydney decides to go Evelyn's office.

However, she was unaware that Henrietta had seen her and had began to follow her upstairs.

"Ms. Dupont?" Sydney knocked on the door of Evelyn's office.

"Come in." Evelyn's nonchalant voice accepted entry.

Sydney hesitantly opened the door and stepped in before closing it. "Ms. Dupont, I'll get straight to the point, I-"

"Ms. Evelyn, don't call me Dupont. That last name reminds me of my sister." Evelyn scowled.

"Um, okay. As I was saying, I'd like to take extra ballet lessons with you after school every day." Sydney says bluntly.

Scene: Outside The Office.

Henrietta silently creeped towards the door and put her ear against it, eavesdropping.

Scene: Evelyn's Office.

"Every day?" Evelyn raises an eyebrow at Sydney.

"Yeah, I want... to become better. If I'm gonna be a ballerina I have to be the best. Well, not the best but great." Sydney fiddles with her fingers.

Scene: Outside The Office.

"Hmmm, very well then. I'll give you extra lessons every day. But remember, you wanted this." Evelyn said to Sydney.

"Thank you so much Ms. Evelyn."

Henrietta's facial expression twisted into an angry one. How could Evelyn let this newbie have extra lessons with HER?

Henrietta's face then brightened up when she had an idea before she smirked and entered the office abruptly, causing Sydney to jump.

"Henrietta, next time you want to enter, knock first." Evelyn coldly told the girl.

Henrietta rolled her eyes. "I apologize. I just wanted to say that I'd like to have extra lessons with you. I feel as if I'm losing my touch and I want to get it back."

"Henrietta, your ballet skills are as sharp as a sword, and you finished having extra lessons with me last month, I certainly hope your not trying to overexert yourself." Evelyn says.

"No, ma'am, like I said. I feel like I'm losing my touch and I want to get it back." Henrietta says.

"...No." Evelyn answered after a moment of silence.

Sydney gasped while Henrietta's eyes widened.

"What?! B-But-"

"I said no." Evelyn cut Henrietta off. "Your already the most skilled dancer in La Grâce, you need to give room for other girls to grow."

"But Ms. Evelyn, why does SHE get to have extra lessons with you?!" Henrietta angrily pointed at Sydney. "She's a pathetic newbie and she can't even do a pirouette properly. I-"

"Henrietta!"

The girl went quiet at Evelyn's curt yell.

"That's enough. Stop acting like a child. Your 19, not 9 years old. Sydney will be having extra lessons with me and there's nothing you can do about it. Now with that being said, both of you are dismissed." Evelyn waved the girls away.

Sydney and Henrietta both then exited the office and began walking downstairs.

Sydney hummed happily while Henrietta glared at her.

"Just because you'll be having extra ballet lessons with Evelyn doesn't mean you'll become better than me Sydney." Henrietta sneered at the brown-eyed girl.

"We'll just see about that Henrietta, we'll see." Sydney replied before sauntering away from Henrietta.

Henrietta glares after before storming off in the other direction.

'Your so smug Sydney, but you'll never be better than me. NO ONE can compare to me.'

Word Count: 4,173

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 34
ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ...
253K 15.8K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
6.8K 233 18
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕. �...
12.4K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...