My Bizaare Love

Da Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 24

6K 225 50
Da Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa's POV

I am waiting for Jen's permission to let me see her Dick.

I am so sure it looks so cute.

Jen closed her eyes and murmurs something.

"Precious. Dick the dog doesn't exist. It was just a prank made by my siblings."

Oh.

Bummer.

I thought l can finally hold one.

"I see. Maybe next time l'll see and hold one." I told Jennie hopefully.

Jisoo and Taeyhung giggled while Jennie just shakes her head and kissed my forehead.

"Eat up precious. I know you are hungry.!"

Jennie scoops up almost everything on my plate.

I sigh. I really don't have an appetite when my period's will start today.

While I was trying to eat all the food on my plate. I was pondering why Jennie grounded her siblings. I don't really have any idea what they did but I'm sure it was bad because Jen was talking A LOT. When she becomes talkative it means 2 things, she's angry or she's happy.

I glance to Jennie's brother and they are all eating like there's no tomorrow. If I got scolded, I don't think I can eat at all.

"Precious." I look up at Jennie who's currently looking down at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? You don't want your food? Do you want the staff to cook another set of dishes for you?"

I shake my head. Before I answer, So-hye was already standing and rubbing my back.

"Is it the time of the month big sis?" So-hye ask.

How did she sense that my period will start today? Does a girl have a built in sensor that can detect that a woman is in her period?

"Yes bu-" I was again cut off when Go-Eun gasp and run to my side.

"Do you need anything. Soo-hyun can buy you pads or tampons. He is an expert" Go-Eun said seriously.

"Me?!" Soo-hyun exclaimed while pointing to his chest.

"Love, Jen can do it! Why are you involving me?"

Go-Eun look back at Soo-hyun and narrowed her eyes. "Jen doesn't know what to buy and you do so buy it now."

"Uh oh. Mommy's narrowing her eyes. Better move daddy." Jisoo sing songs.

Soo-hyun glare at Jisoo then smirks.

"Sure love. I'll bring along all our son to buy feminine products. Right honey?"

Taeyhung, Hanbin and Jisoo shakes their heads no but Go-Eun excitedly answered. "That's a good idea Soo-hyun! Okay bring them along after lunch."

Jennie's sibling simultaneously groan in protest.

Go-Eun switch back her attention to me. "If you need anything, So-hye and I are here but I know Jen will take care of you. Right?"

Go-Eun look at Jennie and she nodded eagerly.

Go-Eun pats Jennie's head affectionately then returns to her seat.

So-hye smiled at me and went back to her seat as well.

I push my unfinished food in Jennie's way. I only ate barely half of my food.

Jennie was staring at me worriedly. She run her fingers through my hair. "Do you have cramps when you have your period? Do you feel sick?"

I nodded." I also don't usually eat when I have a period."

"At all? Your period how many days?"

"A week." I mumble.

"You don't eat for a week?!" Jennie replied, she was horrified.

"No. No. I mean I just eat biscuits. I always have nausea and bloating that's why I only eat crackers. I also feel sluggish and sleepy."

Jennie nodded in understanding.

"Just a minute precious." The next thing she did shocks me.

Jennie literally inhale all the food she's eating including my leftovers in less than minute.

What the heck was that?

She wipes her face with the napkin and excuse us from the table.

"Lisa needs to rest, so daddy just call me if we are already going to the supermarket."

Soo-hyun nodded. "Hope you feel better Lisa."

I thank Soo-hyun.

Jennie firmly hold my hand and we went up to her room.

All the way to her room, Jennie keeps glancing at me.

"I'm fine Jen-Jen.'" l assure her.

We enter her room and she literally force me to lie on her bed and relax. She sat beside me and stare at me from head to toe.

I realize that Jennie's like a mama bear. She fuss and constantly asking what do I need.

It's rare to see a woman who acts like this.

"Do you need a heating pad or thermal blanket?"

"No but if you can please ask your mom or sister for an extra pad that will be wonderful."

Jennie nodded eagerly then jumps out her bed.

She's so cute.

Jennie's POV

I run down the stairs and went to the dining area.

Mommy's still eating, I don't want to disturb her but this is important.

"Mommy" I called.

Mommy look up with noodles hanging out of her mouth.

"Love." Mommy looked at daddy and he scoops up the remaining noodle so mommy can slurp it up easily. He even wipes mommy's face and pinch her cheeks.

"Yes Jen?" Mommy return her attention to me.

"Can you please give me some pads for Lisa?" I ask.

Mommy nodded and looked at daddy.

"Soo-hyun can you please give some pads to Jen." Mommy ask daddy sweetly.

Daddy sigh and nodded.

He stood up from his seat. "C'mon Jen."

I followed daddy to their room.

He went to the bathroom and opened a floor to ceiling closet containing a lot of feminine products.

"Wow. Why do you have your own pharmacy here?!" I ask bewildered.

"Jen. You need all of that to maintain your partner. Your mommy used that every month. Trust me."

"You mean we will buy the same thing for Lisa?"

Daddy nodded.

"So I really need to expand my bathroom and to build her a walk in closet ASAP."

"Yes. So plan it already so tomorrow the builders can start the renovations."

"So what does Lisa want? With wings? Without wings? Super thin? Super absorbable? The long one?"

"What the hell are you talking about daddy?" I exclaimed.

Daddy roll his eyes.

"I am asking about the pad!"

"The regular one?" I ask unsurely.

Daddy shrug his shoulders and grab two.

"Okay does Lisa needs cycling shorts?"

I just nodded. What the hell is a cycling shorts?

Daddy gave me a new one then shoos me out of their room.

I walk back to my room and saw Lisa staring at the ceiling.

"Precious here." I gave her everything that daddy gave me.

Lisa smiled and thanks me. She stood up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom.

I notice that there's blood on her shorts.

I glance down to my blanket and sure enough there's a tiny weeny spot of blood on it.

I hurriedly remove everything from my bed. I need to replace everything before precious finish her business in the bathroom.

Why the hell my bed needs four 2 layers of bed sheets and why the hell my sheets are heavy. Don't get me started on the duvet.

I call the maids line and ask for a new set of sheets.

Thankfully the maid arrives and he flawlessly arrange all the pillow cases, and all layers of bed sheets needed without any creases

I hurriedly folded everything and place it near my door.

The staff was on the act of getting the soiled sheets but I stop him. I told him that I'll personally wash it.

He just nodded and went out of my room.

As soon as my door closed, Lisa went out of my bathroom sheepishly. She already change her clothes.

She can't even look at me in the eye.

I walk towards her and hold her hand. I lean down and ask "What's wrong precious?"

"Nothing. Nothing Jen-Jen." Lisa fidgets and she was glancing on my bed.

First, she's obviously lying. Lisa can't even lie to save herself. She's wondering if she stained my bed. Good thing my sheets are all identical. So she'll never know that I replaced my bed sheets.

"If that's the case do you want to watch some shows?" I ask.

She nodded. While lying on her side I saw her discretely looking on the bedsheets for some stain.

I pretend that I am messing with the remote when she glance back at me.

She's so cute.

"What do you want to watch?"

She perks up and excitedly said "I remember I love watching the film named Casper. Not the cartoon."

I nodded and look for some site that can stream that movie. That film was old after all.

Once the movie was on Lisa snuggled on my side. Surprisingly she finished the movie.

Once the credit rolls Lisa's already sleeping. I was running my fingers through her hair when she starts sleep talking.

"Human Casper's so handsome." She murmurs.

I scowl at my sleeping precious.

"Why are you dreaming about another guy when you are literally snuggling me to death?" I murmur.

As if a damn ghost will win you over. Over my dead body.

Damn you Casper.

I saw my phone light up.

Daddy: Jen let's go.

I carefully detach my body from Lisa's then place one pillow between her arms.

Lucky pillow.

I grab my wallet and wear one of my black slides.

I kissed Lisa's forehead and silently went out of my room.

I saw my pouting brothers and glaring father gathered in the foyer.

"Let's go."

We followed daddy out of the house. We used one of our SUV.

The whole ride was silent which was a miracle.

Before we go out of the car daddy glare at my siblings one last time and my siblings hilariously folded in fright.

The customers are looking at us. Why not? We are an odd sight.

Five 5-6 foot plus man are buying in the feminine aisle.

Jisoo was in charge of the cart. Taeyhung almost whined that he wants to "drive" the cart but when daddy looked at him he shuts up immediately.

"Okay, listen to me. Jisoo honey, I know that you don't need to learn this things but just listen." Jisoo nodded.

Obviously. Jisoo's partner will be a man, so she really doesn't need to know this things.

"These are called sanitary pads." Daddy started. I focus my attention to all what daddy said because it is important.

It's for my precious so I need to pay attention.

"TMI but your mommy prefer pads. She doesn't like tampons." He points out all the pros and cons of each brand.

I thought Taeyhung and Hanbin will be cringing but no. They surprisingly listen to our dad attentively. They even ask questions about periods.

"Some brands cause irritation so be careful." The four of us nodded.

We bought 6 pads. 3 packs of regular with wings, another one pack with no wings and3 pack of large one for the night as dad describe with wings.

We bought feminine wash, panty liners, wet wipes, heating pads and oddly even ice gel pack

We also bought 6 pieces of black cycling shorts and a box of pain reliever because daddy said it can relieve cramps. Jisoo recommended a strong one. We immediately bought a box of it because a literal doctor suggested it.

Hanbin and Taeyhung are staring at the box of pregnancy test.

Lisa pregnant? Now that's a sight.

Daddy notice that all 4 of us are crowding the pregtest kit.

"Brings backs memories." Daddy murmured.

We all look at dad and saw him smiling fondly.

"Can I have a baby now." Jisoo ask while Taeyhung and Hanbin agreed.

Daddy looked at us and smile. "I'd be honored to be a grandfather. I'll be the damn best grandfather a child could have. I'll make sure of it. Go for it. If you found the man that's right for you then no one is stopping you honey."

All four of us nodded.

We went out of the market holding $200 dollar worth of feminine products.

I thought we are going home but we stop to another supermarket because according to daddy that snacks here are much better.

This time Taeyhung's in charge of the cart. We bought all the snacks and ice creams that Lisa might want and daddy also restocks mommy's supply. We bought another fridge for Lisa's food.

"I want a fridge in my room also." Hanbin whined.

"No. Get a partner then I'll personally buy you one. For now it's for Jen's precious."

"Okay. I will." Hanbin said determinedly.

We went home after two hours and it's a good thing that Lisa's still sleeping.

I lay beside her and it's like she has heat sensor because she immediately clung to my waist.

In the middle of my musings I hear a very distinct sound that I am very familiar.

Lisa farted

*****
How you doin?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

819K 14.9K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...
34.6K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
856K 22.9K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
195K 5.6K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...