Blondes and Bluenettes (Lukad...

Par adventuretimefanitc

Nathalie always told herself that as long as Emilie was happy, then she was happy too. Just seeing the woman... Plus

Authors Note
Chapter 1 | downhill
Chapter 2 | ponder
Chapter 3 | pained looks
Chapter 4 | out
Chapter 5 | motherly
Chapter 6 | planning
Chapter 8 | yearning
Chapter 9 | practice
Chapter 10 | reflecting
Chapter 11 | don't waste your chance
Chapter 12 | music to my ears
Chapter 13 | true feelings
Chapter 14 | expression
Chapter 15 | party planners
Chapter 16 | akuma attack!
Chapter 17 | lukas room
Chapter 18 | emilies plan
Chapter 19 | Adrien's sweet 16
Chapter 20 | happy birthday
Chapter 21 | night fall
Chapter 22 | talking
Chapter 23 | Lolita
Chapter 24 | the edge of change
Chapter 25 | breakdown
Chapter 26 | complicated
Chapter 27 | lovin
Chapter 28 | plan into action
Chapter 29 | Longing
Chapter 30 | tricks
Chapter 31 | music
Chapter 32 | Peacock sickness
Chapter 33 | breaking point
Chapter 34 | escape
Chapter 35 | exhausted
Chapter 36 | chaos
Chapter 37 | Emilie
Chapter 38 | the harsh truth
Chapter 39 | past feelings
Chapter 40 | claimed
Chapter 41 | apologise
Chapter 42 | psycotic break
Chapter 43 | breaking news
Chapter 45 | home open
Chapter 46 | packing
Chapter 47 | the end of an era
Chapter 48 | trial
Chapter 49 | releif
Chapter 50 | start anew
Book 2!

Chapter 7 | distracted

609 33 15
Par adventuretimefanitc

Adrien was way too distracted today, he couldn't stop thinking about that encounter with Mayura the other night. He'd ended up just gazing into nothing deep in thought.

Maybe Mayura wasn't bad after all? Maybe she was just wrapped up with the wrong person, or so driven my heartbreak she used her power for evil? She did even risk her life using a broken miraculous... heartbreak was a powerful emotion.

"Duuudee... DUDE!"

He snapped out of his daze, turning to face Nino who was already finished with his worksheet for class.

"Huh?" He said.

"You good? You look like you've seen a ghost" Nino asked.

"Uh yeah! Just kinda... thinking I guess"

"About what?"

He couldn't mention the Mayura thing, and he was still a bit worried about coming out... but he could mention that Nathalie had told him stories about his mother.

"Oh, Nathalie told me some stories about my mum from before I was born the other day. I just like remembering them you know? It's nice to think about how much fun she had when she was alive" Adrien explained.

"Didn't you mention she was a bit of a party animal?" Nino asked.

"Oh yeah, she loved to throw parties. And according to Nathalie's stories she went to a good amount of university ones as well"

"Aw man, she get drunk and do something stupid?"

"Apparently once she managed win a game of pool ball while black out drunk and got so exited she broke the cue stick" Adrien snickered.

"Damn she must have been REALLY into it to break one of them" Nino laughed.

Sometimes he felt like he was annoying to people when he talked about his mum all the time, so he was glad that his friends found the stories entertaining rather than annoying. Made him feel more justified in his reminiscing.

The bell rang, interrupting their conversation but signalled the end of the day. The class packed up their things and while some went to walk home or catch the bus, others sat on the steps outside waiting to be picked up. Adrien included.

"I'll see you tomorrow dude" Nino said, waving him off.

"See ya!" Adrien called back.

He sat on the edge of the steps, a few other students waiting around as well. Hopefully he wouldn't have to wait long, but it did give him time to think about the whole Mayura thing. He understood where she was coming from completely, wanting a dead loved one back? He wanted his mum back. Although he'd never even considered using the miraculous to do so since he knew the risk was a big one. Plus, ladybug would probably say no.

Although he did want to help her out, even if they couldn't get the loved one back they could at least stop hawkmoth and save the son. Her words about the son really hit him hard, he couldn't believe his similar the situation was to his. If the miraculous' magic didn't blur his ability to connect the dots about identities he'd probably have realised he WAS the son by now. The situations were just too similar...

"Adrien"

Snapped from his daze again, he was met with Luka who was here to wait for his sister so they could go home together.

"Luka!" Adrien smiled.

"You still waiting?" He replied.

"Yeah, hopefully I won't be stuck here long"

"We'll I gotta wait for Jules anyway so I'll keep you company. She's grabbing something from the art room apparently so she'll be a minute"

Luka put his bike against the wall and sat up on the steps next to Adrien.

"You good today?" He asked.

"Yeah, bit tired but fine. I was up last night listening to stories about my mum again" Adrien replied.

"Such a mamas boy"

"Yeah, I really was a total mamas boy. Not that I mind though she raised me well"

"You got all her good genes too. The eyes, the hair, the build. You're a spitting image of her"

He got that a lot, he really did take after his mother and he was proud of that. His mother was a beautiful woman and he has grown into an adorable boy in her image.

"How about you though? You good today?" Adrien asked.

"Apart from getting another damn assignment for history, yeah" Luka replied.

"What about?"

"We have to pick an ancient civilisation and make an power point about the rise and fall of it. No idea what to do though..."

Seems like Lukas school was a few weeks behind Adriens, he'd done the same sort of thing a while ago.

"I had something like that last term, I did Ancient Greece because it's so famous it's easy to find information on. Ancient Egypt is pretty easy to find articles on too, you could try that" Adrien suggested.

"Oh yeah, I remember doing stuff about the Pharos last year. That'll probably help, guess I'll do Egypt" Luka replied.

It may sound boring to some, but the boys liked having mundane conversations with each other like this. It was a nice break from all the akumas, superhero shenanigans, family troubles and such. They often sat down and just talked like this, after band practice and when they were out with the friend group. The conversations would go on for so long they'd continue them over text until it got late.

"You think it'll rain on my ride home? I don't like the look of those clouds" Luka asked, pointing out the oncoming storm that would probably hit later in the day.

"I think you'll be fine if you're quick. Although it is really cold I should have bought a jacket, I've been freezing all class" Adrien replied.

He didn't think much of the comment until he felt something warm around his shoulders and looked down to the the familiar denim of Lukas jacket around him.

"Wha- but won't you get cold riding home?" Adrien asked.

"I've got long sleeves I'll be fine. You should really wear more layers now it's getting cold. Take it, it's fine" Luka assured.

"Oh... ok, t-thanks"

As he slipped his arms into the warm sleeves he was internally screaming, wondering his his blush was too obvious. Lukas body heat still clung to the jacket making him warm up quickly and the smell of Luka himself lingered on the jacket. It felt like an indirect hug. Luka always smelled so nice, like sea salt. Probably from living on a house boat.

"Hey, you planning anything for your birthday? It's at the end of the month isn't it?" Luka asked.

"I haven't really thought about it yet. I'm sure my father won't let me do anything though" Adrien sighed.

"But it's your sweet 16, surely he'll at least let you see one or two friends"

"I don't count on it, you know him"

"Well I'm going to get you something anyway, you'll join the 16 club so you're getting something from me weather your father likes it or not"

"Ooo...do I get a hint?" Adrien smirked.

"No, I have a few ideas but I haven't decided which one yet. Plus it'll ruin the surprise" Luka teased.

"Guess I have something to look forward to then"

Their conversation was cut off by the sound of a car horn, and when they turned to look it was Adriens car.

"I gotta go, thanks for talking with me though" Adrien said, getting off the stairs and picking his bag back up.

"I'll text you when I get home" Luka replied.

He reached out for a hug, and the two embraced for a moment before Adrien had to run off good timing too, because Jueleka and rose were approaching ready right leave with Luka as well.

"See you tomorrow probably" Luka said.

"Yeah see you tomorrow, text me!" Adrien called back, waving him off.

Getting into the car he tossed his bag in the back seat and watched Luka wave him off as he drove away.

"Stolen his jacket I see?"

He jumped, he expected his body guard but it turned out to be Nathalie again.

"Huh? You should be resting!" He scolded.

"I have been, I just came to pick you up. I'll get stir crazy if I don't leave the house. Enough of that, I see you stole his jacket" she replied.

"I... got cold yeah..."

Nathalie just gave him a knowing look and a smile, she'd clearly not been planning on leaving the house today as she was still on her lounge clothes and had left her hair down. It was rare to see her so casual.

"Young love" she teased.

"Shut up" Adrien blushed.

"You can't hide these things from me Adrien, I've seen it all"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.9K 413 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
483 27 7
Written for the GabeNath Reverse Bang 2023 challenge (cover art done by siren-drawing-stuff) The Kingdom of Lapia is strong and unshakable, just like...
112K 7.1K 50
Marinette stood up and turned to leave, throwing her yo-yo up and feeling it latch on, she was ready to leave. "Wait! Who are you, miss...?" Alya tr...
40.5K 1.5K 31
-This cover art is mine don't take it- (EDITED) (COMPLETED) WARNING INCLUDES: Swearing, suicide, death, sex "Well...ever since my mother died my fath...