Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

삼십사(34): Fall Harder

27.2K 1.1K 249
By Bp_hiu

DAY 70

JENNIE

It's been two days since the meeting with Seoul Enterprise happened. Lalisa didn't tell me the whole thing about what she and my father talked about, but she told me that it had something to do with the Wang family.

Jisoo talked to me about his step-brother, and she pleaded with me not to approve Taehyung's proposal because it's dangerous.

Well, her step-brother is one of the dangerous people. 

He hired someone to follow my wife anywhere, and I asked Bobby to take care of it, so Taehyung stopped hiring someone to stalk my wife since Bobby already locked up eleven of Taehyung's men.

I don't know how to explain this matter to Jisoo.

She will be disappointed in his brother and will most likely blame herself for his actions.

It's so Jisoo. She will probably also apologize to me.

I'm still waiting for the right time to make Taehyung suffer for what he did. Trying to do something bad to me is fine and I can still let him off the hook, but hiring someone to follow my wife is unacceptable.

Speaking of my wife, she was in my room, doing something, and I don't know what it was because she didn't tell me.

While me, I'm laying in bed, watching my wife, who was sitting at my desk, and she was wearing eyeglasses that really suited her.

"Lili?" I called her.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response, busy looking at the monitor.

"Let's live together." I said and she almost fell from the swivel chair, but she managed to hold on to the desk.

"Why?" She asked as she removed her eyeglasses.

I smirked and said, "To make babies." 

This time, she fell in her swivel chair and I didn't even hear her groan in pain, which made me confused.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my desk to see Lili texting Seulgi, asking for help.

"Planning on escaping?" I asked her which made her flinch.

"N-no." She stuttered.

I squatted, matching her height, and smiled at her. "We are a married couple, Lili, so I think it's a good idea to live together. Also, I'm lonely in this big house because I don't have anyone with me. " 

"We can do that." She responded, making me clap in excitement and launch myself at her. "But."

"But?" I looked at her as I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

"I'll be having my own bedroom." She said, making me grumble in disagreement.

"But, how can I cuddle you every night, kiss you before you sleep, and wake up next to you? Then you will give me a morning kiss and have breakfast in bed!" I complained while shaking her shoulders.

She stares at me blankly and I don't have a choice but to agree with her or else she won't be living here in my house.

"You're annoyingly hard to get." I said and sighed in defeat.

"You're a demanding boss bitch." She said, then burst out laughing when I glared at her.

"How dare you call your wife a boss bitch?" I asked with an offended face.

"I'm saying the truth," she stated.

I got off her lap and went to my bed, ignoring her calling me. I cover myself with the duvet, not wanting to see my annoying, hard to get wife.

Minutes have passed, she didn't even coax me when she was supposed to because her wife is mad at her.

I removed the duvet in my head and got surprised when she captured lips.

Lalisa has been sitting in my bed the whole time I've been waiting for her to coax me. She was kissing me, and she was the one who initiated, and it's a lot better than I'm the one forcing her to kiss me.

She never responded to me when I was kissing her, but now that she's the one dominating me, it feels fucking good. I like the way she sucks my tongue and explores my mouth.(A/N: TMI, Jennie...)

She pulled away before I even pulled her to lie in my bed.

"I'm sorry, wifey. Don't be a sulky baby to your hubby, okay?" She said it softly, as if she was talking to a baby. Well, I'm her sulky baby, like what she said earlier.

"Okie." I said with an aegyo, showing her the okay sign, which made her chuckle. "Hubby, can we start our late honeymoon now?"

She let out a sigh.

All of a sudden, she stood up from my bed and removed her coat, which made me gulp and look at her in anticipation.

She started unbottoning her shirt, revealing a fucking t-shirt inside. She removed her shirt and I waited for her to strip her t-shirt, but she just folded her shirt and coat properly and put them in her bag, making me disappointed and frustrated.

"That's it?!" I asked her in disbelief, and she looked at me with confusion.

"Why? Is there something wrong? " She asked innocently.

"Yes, there is! You are supposed to remove all of your clothes, show me your goddamn hot body, and start feeling each other's bodies." I said frustratedly, and then she just laughed.

"Lili! Stop laughing and start stripping!!" I exclaimed, and she just laughed, holding her stomach.

I watched her laugh her ass off and it took a while for her to stop laughing.

She wiped her visible tears and said, "Go change while I'll take a shower. I'll take you somewhere outside." 

My frustration turns into excitement. 

"Where?!" I asked while bouncing in the bed, which caused her to chuckle and pat my head.

Patting my head is one of her habits when she finds me cute, and her patting my head is one of my favorite skinships because it sends my heart a great feeling.

"It's a surprise, Nini." She said while showing her breathtaking smile.

"I can't wait!" I jumped off the bed and ran to my walk-in closet, getting ready for a spotless date.

•••

LALISA

"WOW!" Jennie exclaimed when I brought her to a beach here in Busan. She was running in the sand barefoot.

I didn't expect her reaction to be like this. I just brought her to a beach here in Busan and we will be staying for three days, that's why I finished every piece of paperwork she had earlier.

All of a sudden, an arm rested on my shoulder. 

"Damn, it's my first time seeing President Kim acting like a six-year-old kid." Seulgi said.

Seulgi and our other friends have just arrived. They will also be part of this three-day stay here in Busan.

"Why is your ex-girlfriend here?!" I heard Jennie shout, which made all of us flinch.

"Who's your/my ex-girlfriend?" We asked in unison and looked where Jennie was pointing at.

It's Irene.

"What are you talking about, Jennie?" Irene asked innocently, while distancing herself from the raging Jennie.

"Why are you here? You were supposed not to be here and ruin my moment with my fucking wife!!" Jennie yelled in anger.

"Wife?" Irene looked at her in confusion.

"Yes, you heard it damn right, you psycho btich who can't move on from my beloved extraordinary hot wife!!" 

I facepalmed myself, feeling embarrassed when all of my friends looked at me with a teasing smile.

"What are you talking about, Jen? Why are you so mad? Can you talk in a calm way? " Irene asked calmly, and I praised her for that.

"It's my wife and I's moment, then here you are, her ex-girlfriend ruining it." Jennie crossed her arms across her chest, glaring at Irene.

Bambam, Krystal, and Seulgi looked at me with wide eyes and jaw-dropped. They still don't know about this matter, but my marriage with Jennie they already know.

I walked towards Jennie, and she quickly hugged me, sideways. She was hugging me possessively while glaring at Irene.

Irene and I made eye contact. We were both confused.

"Both of you are smart but kind of slow with this thing. Jennie was referring to the two of you [pointing at me and Irene]. Jennie doesn't want to see you near each other because you two are ex-girlfriends, you two have pasts, and you two used to have feelings with each other." Jisoo explained which Irene and I mouth went agape in realization.

"We will be going to our room, Lali. You should talk to Jennie unnie and explain everything to her. She looked like she didn't have an idea that we would be coming along." Rosé said as she clung to Jisoo's left arm and pulled her luggage.

Seulgi, Bambam, and Krystal waved their hands and went with the others inside their own cabin, leaving me alone with my raging wife.

Before Jennie could outburst, I immediately hugged her and made sure she wouldn't be able to pull away from me.

"I invited them here because the more the merrier." Also, Jisoo mentioned to me that it's been awhile since the two of you went for a short vacation. Therefore, I thought to invite them." I explained in Jennie's ear and she was not reciprocating my hug.

"You don't need to worry about Irene because we are just nothing but friends." I added.

"It doesn't change the fact that she was still single and can't easily mingle with you. You will probably choose her over me since you don't still have feelings for me." Jennie murmured against my shoulder.

I can feel her cheek pressed against my neck and it feels so soft.

"Irene and I dated each other not because we loved each other. We just dated each other because we thought it would work out, but it didn't." I responded by lying.

"But still, she's your first girlfriend and first for everything, like kissing, which is so fucking annoying and I badly wanted to remove her lips then burn them." She bit my shoulder, but it's not that hard, so I'm not hurting.

"You are my first kiss, tho. You fucking stole it when we were in Los Angeles. It's a great achievement because you stole my first kiss, you forced me to marry you, and now I'm starting to reciprocate those goddamn feelings of yours. " Her biting in my shoulder was becoming more intense, but it was not hurting me.

"So, it means you two haven't done the baby making session?" She asked, which made me frown.

"What baby making session are you talking about?" I inquired.

So, you haven't, huh? Good to hear then." I heard what she whispered, and she wrapped her arm around my waist. 

She stopped biting me and pulled away from my shoulder.

"Did I hear it right? Are you starting to reciprocate my feelings?" She asked while showing me her signature gummy smile.

"Yeah, why? You don't want to? " She shook her head and buried her face in my chest.

"Of course, I want to. I'm glad that you finally came to your senses and started to reciprocate it. You will regret it if you didn't love me back. Consider yourself lucky because the one and only Jennie Ruby Jane Kim took an interest in you." I rolled my eyes because of her cockiness.

"Do you want me to take back what I just said?" I asked.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"Then shut the fuck up and stop being cocky. You should also consider yourself lucky because I'm trying to reciprocate your feelings." I rubbed her head harshly using my knuckles.

"Aw! Lili! Stop!" She tried to pull away from me, but I was hugging her tightly using my left arm.

Since she knows that she can't get away from me, she started biting my shoulder and I felt her teeth digging into my shirt to my skin.

I stopped rubbing her head and hissed in pain. She didn't stop biting me, so I grabbed her thighs and carried her like a baby, which made her shriek.

I ran towards the sea and dove into the water. Her hold on my neck tightens when we are underwater.

She pulled me towards her and kissed me, which I reciprocated this time since every time she initiated a kiss I never reciprocated it. 

Now that I'm starting to like her, I kissed her like she was the only woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life and no one else.

Our foreheads are leaning towards each other. My arms are wrapped securely around her waist while hers are around my neck. We are both breathless, not because we stayed awhile underwater but because of the intense kissing.

"You're making me fall harder for you, Lalisa." She whispered, and I felt her warm breath against my lips.

"Then fall harder for me. I will do the same. Let's catch each other and never leave each other hanging." I replied and kissed her lips for the second time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 16.2K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...
43.6K 791 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
1.2M 25.8K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...