Aladdin the Series x Sister...

By ShiraFangirl

After Jafar's defeat, with Aladdin still living on the streets of Agrabah, still engaged to the beautiful and... More

OC Info
~ Air Feather Friends ~
~ To Cure a Thief ~
~ Garden of Evil ~
~ Strike Up the Sand ~
~ Forget Me Lots ~
~ SandSwitch ~
~ Dune Quixote ~
~ The Citadel ~
~ The Secret of Dagger Rock ~
~ The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath ~
~ Shadow of a Doubt ~
~ Black Sand ~
~ Vocal Hero ~
~ The Lost City of the Sun ~

~ SandSwitch Pt. 2 ~

464 15 0
By ShiraFangirl

It's now nighttime in the palace. In the menagerie, Sabir is on patrol. Jasmine, Razoul, Iago, True, and Abu, on top of Rajah's head pop out of some bushes.

"This isn't what I had in mind. We just escaped from here!" Iago exclaimed.

Jasmine looks at him and then hurries to the next bush. Razoul, Iago, Rajah and Abu follow.

"I just feel like I need to see this... Aladdin. If only for a moment."

"Same for me. I just had this... spark feeling and I need to know about this Y/N."

They hurry up the steps and go into the palace walls, creping along in a hallway, and they pause outside a door - Jasmine's bedroom door, which is now Sadira's. Aladdin is inside the room sitting on one of the chairs, and the curtains around Jasmine/Sadira's bed are closed. Sadira's head emerges from the curtains, and she has a huge headdress made of pink feathers on.

"So, what do you think of this one? Too subtle?"

The dress is gaudy, huge and bright pink, white, and blue and, well, ugly. Aladdin's expression is blank. Iago, at the door way, grabs his stomach and stumbles.

"Oh, now I'm gonna be ill!"

A hand then pops into view of the doorway, a hand holding a chicken wing, already bitten into.

"Excuse me, my dear, I - I've seem to have lost my way." Sultan said.

Jasmine, Razoul, and the gang back away from the door, trying not to look like they were spying.

"Ah, uh, could you direct me to the Sultan's bedchamber?"

Jasmine shrugs and Iago flaps onto her shoulder.

"Ah, two doors down, take a left." Iago said.

"Don't tell my daughter, hhhmmm?"

Sultan chuckles.

"She's worried I won't fit into my robes for her wedding!"

Jasmine smiles and nods graciously. The sultan begins to walk past her.

"Whew!" Iago sighed in relief.

The sultan turns back around.

"Do I... know you, my dear? You, you seem... familiar..."

"I... I don't think so." Jasmine said.

Sultan turned to Razoul.

"What about you, sir? You look like someone I've known and trusted..."

"I... I'm not sure, your Highness."

"No, I suppose not. You know, tomorrow I'll be giving away my only daughter. But if I had another, I'd want her to be as pretty as you!"

Jasmine smiles then looks at him.

"Father?"

"Ah, uh...huh?"

Razoul somehow also recognize him and was about to say something when Sadira and Aladdin come out of the room, her arm through his, laughing over something. Carpet follows. Sadira turns and sees the scene.

"Oh!"

Rajah turns on Sadira and growls, Abu on his back. True hisses at Sadira with her fangs out. He and True jumps to attack her, but they're both grabbed by the tail and hits the ground.

"Down Rajah and True, down!"

Genie is dressed as a lion tamer at a circus. He cracks a whip and then turns it into a ring.

"Now, through the hoop!"

"Rajah! What is wrong with you?" Sultan gasped.

"She's a witch! She has the animals under her power! Along with her muscled sidekick!"

Sadira points at Jasmine and Razoul.

"It's a frame-up! She's the witch!!"

Iago flaps near Sadira, pointing to her. Aladdin comes up from behind Sadira and puts his hands on her shoulders.

"What?"

"Guards!" Sadira called.

Iago and Abu scream, and try to get away. They run down the hall, but Carpet follows them and wraps them up in himself, and floats in the air. Jasmine turns to get away, but Aladdin sees her move and grabs her arm.

"And just where do you think you're-"

He pulls Jasmine to him, but she goes right up against him. He stops when he sees her, having the same reaction she had to him. They look at each other curiously and Jasmine tries to smile. Just then, Hakim and Fazal grab her arms and pull her back. Razoul goes to help when Sabir comes and points his sword at her.

"Don't move."

Razoul glares and then punches him in the stomach, causing him to collapse on his knees. He goes to defend himself and help his friends when Y/N comes over and grabs his arm and made them twist behind his back, trapping him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you-"

She stops to see Razoul again as he looks surprised as well.

"You?"

That same spark from before came as they stare at each other when their moments were cut off by Sadira's shouts.

"Take them to the dungeon!"

"But my dear, what has she done?" Sultan asked in confusion.

"Trust me, she's a witch!"

She looks as Jasmine and Razoul are carried off by the guards and Iago and Abu are trapped inside Carpet.

"This is an outrage! I'll report you people to the A.S.P.C.A!!!!"

"Who was that girl?" Aladdin asked in confusion.

"Yeah, and who's that man?" Y/N asked, helping Sabir up.

Sadira looks to Jasmine being lead off then back to Aladdin. She rushes over and puts her arms around Aladdin.

"Aladdin, you love me right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Then I've got an idea. Let's get married right now... tonight!"

Aladdin's jaw hangs open for a moment.

"Get married now?!"

"What?!!" Y/N and Sabir exclaimed in shock.

"Mm hm!" Sabir nodded.

Aladdin grabs her arms off him and looks at her.

"It's the middle of the night!"

"Yeah, sis. Don't you think it's a little too early? We need some good rest before the wedding." Sabir said, questioning her sudden decision.

"Uh, um, well, it would be so romantic to be married in the moonlight."

"Well... I guess the night at the wedding would be nice." Y/N said.

A gondola appears and Aladdin, Y/N, Sabir, and Sadira fall into it, their arms around each other. Genie is near the end of the boat, dressed as a gondolier.

"Ah, that's amore."

Sultan comes up to the side of the boat.

"This is highly irregular!"

He pushes down on the side of the boat and causes Genie to fall out, with a splash.

"Please?" Sadira said.

"Well... if it will make you and your brother happy."

Sadira and Aladdin smile and embrace each other. Sabir though now is thinking what he's doing while Y/N is somewhat confused and happy. Genie pops up from underneath the "water" and pulls out a little guitar.

"Ah romance!" Genie said with an Italian accent.

He strums a few chords on the instrument.

"Reminds me of the time I set up Antony and Cleopatra... Shame it didn't work out. Well, I'll get the rice!"

He disappears in a puff of smoke.

"I'm... gonna go into the room for a change." Y/N excused herself, heading out.

"Want me to walk with you?" Sabir offered.

"No, no. I'll be fine. I'll get ready for the wedding on my own. You should too, Sabir."

"Right..."

As she leaves, Sabir looks at Sadira and Aladdin with a frown.

"I hope you realize that everything you're doing... is wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Y/N's room, she's staring out the window with a thoughtful and doubtful look.

"What is going on? Somehow I don't feel like I'm in love with Sabir. We're getting married, yet... I feel like I'm missing something. But then... there's that man that I've met. What was his name? Who is he? He's... I felt like we've met before."

All those questions is giving her some frustration. She decides to sing to ease it down while listening to her heart.

"I close my eyes and see his eyes
So soft and warm and clear"

Meanwhile, in the dungeon, Razoul had his arms chained up as he's looking out the small bars window, singing along. He too couldn't stop thinking about Y/N.

"I dream awake of holding her
I dream that she's right here"

Y/N brings out her rare flower from the vase and gives it a sniff, staring at the star.

"I sense in all his silences
More than his words could say"

Razoul manages to reach into the small bars window as he looks out the star.

""Don't fight your feelings," says my heart
A heart I will obey"

As they both sing together, they felt each other's eyes stare among each other from far away.

"Am I feeling love?
Am I feeling love?
Can it really be happening to me?
Am I feeling love?"

Razoul sees a small pink flower with a tall blue flower next to it. He gently pushes them together.

"For sure, a most unlikely match
Implausible and strange"

Y/N gently strokes the petals of the flower before placing it back in the vase.

"But when it seems my heart and I
Refuse to rearrange"

Y/N and Razoul sing together once more, staring at the star.

"Am I feeling love?
Am I feeling love?
Can it really be happening to me?
Am I feeling love?

I think, I feel, he'd be there for me.
I feel, I think, I could be there for her
Easily.

Am I feeling love?
Am I feeling love?
Could it really be happening to me?
Am I feeling love?

Am I feeling love?
This first time feeling
So sweet of healing
It has me asking
Am I feeling love?"

As soon as they're done singing, Y/N turns around to go and change while Razoul slides and sits back down with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dungeon by the corner where Jasmine and Razoul are chained back, Abu is held with a shackle around his arms and waist, Rajah is chained and has a muzzle, True chained in the neck, and Iago is in a birdcage, sitting on a little perch, swinging back and forth. Jasmine and Razoul had a thoughtful look on their faces.

"There was something between us. I could tell he felt it too."

"Same for me and that girl."

The guard's voice is heard from outside the door, and the shoes of two guards can be seen under the dungeon door.

"Oh, this is unheard of! They've waited this long for the wedding, why can't the princess wait until tomorrow?!"

"She's marrying him tonight?! We've got to stop them!" Jasmine gasped.

"We also gotta stop my friend Y/N from getting married to thar fake guard!" True added.

Razoul's eyes widened.

"What?! Also, that's her name? Sounds lovely..."

"Oh, no sweat! We can overwhelm them with our pitiful cries for mercy." Iago sarcastically said.

He's swinging back and forth on the little perch. Rajah glares up at him, and knocks the cage with his tail, sending it falling to the ground. Iago lets out a yell.

"Thank you so much! Now, I can't even sit on my cute little perch! It's not enough I gotta be stuck here, in this squalid, repulsive dungeon! No! I-"

He began to walk and the cage rolled with him, like a hamster in a wheel. He was moving back and forth and suddenly noticed he could now move.

"Hey! Not bad!"

Abu sees this and perks up. He starts screeching at Iago and pointing to his vest. Iago sees this and starts moving over there.

"Keep your fur on. I'm comin', I'm comin'."

He rolls over to Abu and reaches for the lock pick in Abu's vest. He tries to reach it and after a couple of tries he gets it.

"Almost... almost...GOT IT!"

"A lock pick!" Jasmine gasped.

"Uh uh huh!" Abu nodded with pride.

"Okay, so you got a good idea for once. Don't get a swelled head!"

Iago picks the lock of his cage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the throne room, still nighttime. There are tapestries and decorations for the occasion set up. Sadira comes into view, dressed in the same white gown and headdress as in the parade. She walks over to a doorway, where Aladdin is pushed out by Genie.

"Uh, nice dress." Aladdin complimented indifferently.

Sabir comes over, dressed almost the same as Aladdin as he stands next to him. Footsteps sound approaches and they turned to see Y/N in a beautiful wedding white dress.

"Wow... You look... beautiful." Sabir awed.

"Thanks..." Y/N said blankly.

Sadira looks back, then grabs his arm and pulls him while Sabir brings out his arm for her to grab as she did. They start walking down the "aisle" (a red carpet) together. Aladdin looks back at Genie, who's still standing in the doorway. Genie is smiling and a tear slides down his face. Y/N looks unsure as she walks beside Sabir.

Outside, Hakim and Fazal are standing near the entrance to the throne room, below the steps. Abu is ties a rope around their feet. He calmly walks past them, in a minding-his-own-business type of way. Hakim notices him and Abu then turns around and gives him a raspberry, and taunts him, making faces.

"You little pest!"

He draws his sword.

Just as Hakim starts to move, the rope tightens and the two guards fall, their legs now bound. Jasmine then puts the end of it in Rajah's mouth, who takes off running, the guards trailing behind him.

Back in the throne room, Aladdin and Sadira, Sabir and Y/N are still walking down the aisle, with Genie holding up Aladdin's cape. Genie hears Rajah growling and goes with Carpet out to the menagerie. Sadira hears it too, and rushes Aladdin forward.

"Walk faster!"

Sabir speed walks alongside as Y/N struggles to gain her balance, looking back to what was going on.

"You're not on some work-release program, are you? Hey, come back here!" Genie called after them from outside.

Jasmine, Razoul, Abu, True, and Iago take off running. Aladdin and Y/N hears and Sadira and Sabir actually pushes them from behind to keep going. Genie is shown again, dressed as a policeman with a megaphone and a flashlight.

"We have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up! Or wings, or paws, or whatever."

He passes the light slowly across the garden. It hits Abu, who is frozen still. It passes him, then comes back as Genie spots him. Abu takes off running and runs into Carpet, who rolls up and traps him. Rajah sees and tries to help Abu. He runs over, but as he gets close, trees suddenly spring up from the ground, blocking his path. Genie is shown dressed as a farmer with a watering can, watering the ground. Rajah turns to go the other way, but the same thing happens. Soon, all his paths are blocked by trees and he's trapped. Genie appears on the outside of the trees, dusting off his hands.

"Yeah, that'll hold ya. Unless a really hungry beaver comes along."

Genie scratches his head.

Aladdin, Sadira, Sabir, and Y/N are all the way to the end. They stand before the Sultan, who begins to read from a long scroll.

"We are gathered here today - uh, tonight... Actually, there aren't that many of us, are there?"

The room is empty and dark, except for Aladdin, Sadira, Sabir, Y/N, and the Sultan.

Back outside...

"Two wedding crashers down, four to go! And I aim to stop 'em."

Genie has a bow with a plunger for an arrow, and is lurking around the pillars. Iago sees him and steps around a bush to hide. Genie appears behind him, aiming the plunger at him. He lets go of the arrow, but it misses Iago. Iago hears it and turns around.

"AH!"

Jasmine and Razoul are around the corner of the fountain, hiding behind it. True manages to sneak through as she stealthily slithers towards the throne room to reach Y/N. Iago comes out from around the bush, flying away from Genie, who is shooting at him with plunger arrows. Genie starts to shoot again, but the string breaks and hits his nose. He rubs his nose, and then pulls out a missile launcher with a plunger in it and shoots it. It hits Iago and smashes his body against the fountain. Only his wings are sticking out of the sides of the plunger.

"Oh, call my chiropractor..."

Genie reels the rope back in, with Iago still sticking to the plunger- arrow.

"Now where's the ringmasters of this little circus?"

Abu starts chattering and Carpet suddenly points to the steps, where Jasmine and Razoul are running towards throne room.

"Hey! Stop!"

"With a sacred kiss, you are wed." Sultan declared after finish reading the vow.

Sadira grabs Aladdin and dips him back as she leans down to kiss him. Sabir gently cups her cheek and leans in to kiss Y/N.

"Aladdin! NO!" Jasmine called.

"Y/N! Stop!!" Razoul called.

Sadira, so surprised to see Jasmine, drops Aladdin. He comes back up and smiles when he sees Jasmine. True comes in between Sabir and Y/N and jumps at him and wraps her tail around Sabir's neck tightly, hissing at him. Sabit flinches and struggles through her grasp. Y/N jumps back in surprise and turns to see Razoul and smiles.

Jasmine and Razoul smiles back, but Genie's hands covers both of their mouth and pulls them back.

"Uh, sorry Al, N/N. Just pretend we're not here, 'kay?"

"No!"

"Wait!"

Aladdin and Y/N starts to walk over to Jasmine and Razoul.

"Aladdin!"

Sadira pulls at his hand to bring him back. Sabir manages to pull True away from his neck and runs in front of Y/N.

"Wait, Y/N."

"I'm sorry, Sadira. I can't do this." Aladdin frowned.

"But we belong together!" Sadira pleaded.

"No, we don't."

He takes Sadira's hands off of his.

"This just isn't right."

Y/N looks at Sabir straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sabir. But I don't think my heart belongs to you. Please understand. You're a nice guy. Anyone would be so lucky to have you."

Sabir sighs and takes her hand and kisses it.

"I understand. I know... And I'm sorry. But I'll always support you."

"Thank you for understanding."

Aladdin walks over to Jasmine, and looks into her eyes.

"I don't know why..."

He looks at Jasmine's lips.

"but... this is."

He then kisses Jasmine. Y/N grasps Razoul's big hand as he grasps hers back gently.

"Razoul..."

"My... flower."

Razoul cups her chin and kisses Y/N.

"NO!" Sadira shrieked in dismay.

Sabir just smiles and a purple light flashes around him and Sadira.

"YES!!" Iago and True cheered in victory.

White light surrounds Jasmine and Aladdin, and Razoul and Y/N (who are still kissing) and Genie, who is standing nearby. Jasmine and Aladdin, and Razoul and Y/N don't even notice it, and Genie looks around, confused. The light spins around them, flashes again, and the scene is gone.

"What? Huh?"

Iago finds himself outside, and it's daylight. He's standing next to Rajah, who just opened his eyes, and Abu and True, who looks around as well, confused too. They hear a splash of water and Jasmine letting out a little yell, and they run over to the fountain to see what's going on. They hear her laughing next, as she splashes water at Aladdin, who blocks it and smiles. The water hits Genie, who is sitting on a deck chair, sunbathing.

"Hey! Do you mind?"

They hear yelling and clashing and turn to see Razoul and Y/N practicing sword fighting as she easily trips him and pins him down, pointing her blade at the tip of his nose.

"Gotcha!"

Y/N pulls her sword away and pecks his lips, making him blush.

"The kiss broke the spell! The kiss broke the spell!"

Iago, True, and Abu holding hands or tail and dance in a circle. Rajah smiles at them.

Aladdin and Jasmine are staring into each other's eyes, silently, when Abu and Iago jump onto them, Iago holding onto Jasmine's neck and Abu onto Aladdin's. Just as Y/N help Razoul up, True jumps in and wraps herself around Y/N's neck.

"Hey!" Aladdin yelped.

"Whoa, buddy! What's this?" Y/N chuckled, stroking True's head.

"It's so good to see you kids together like this!" Iago exclaimed.

"Oh..." Abu cooed.

"I'm just so happy!" True smiled, snuggling into Y/N.

Aladdin looks up, confused.

"If you want money, forget it."

Jasmine pries Iago off her neck and tosses him to the side. Rajah comes up and licks her face.

"Rajah!"

"You mean, you don't remember?" Iago questioned in confusion.

Jasmine stands, her arms folded across her chest.

"Remember what?" Y/N asked.

"How Aladdin and Y/N almost married Sadira and Sabir?"

"What did you say?" Razoul narrowed his eyes.

"Me? Married to Sabir? Pfft! As if! My heart will always belong to Razoul." Y/N said.

Razoul smiles and kisses her head.

"What? Huh, you know Jasmine's the only one for me."

Aladdin walks up to Jasmine and grabs her hands with his.

"You can say that again."

Jasmine lovingly taps him on the nose.

"You feeling okay, birdman?" Genie asked with concern.

"Perfect...."

Iago flies up and sits on Genie's sun-reflector as the gang gathers around Jasmine and Aladdin, Razoul and Y/N, who are again staring into each other's eyes lovingly. Everyone is smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the tower Sadira cast the spell from shows Sadira and Sabir appear on the ledge of the balcony.

"Oh... Rats! Rats, rats, rats!"

She kicks her feet and swings her arms in fury. Sabir rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

"You done?"

Sadira finally stops and folds her arms, pouting.

"Yeah..."

"And did you finally learn your lesson?"

Sadira was about to reluctantly give in when she gets an idea and smiles. Sabir knows that look and smacks his forehead. Sadira pulls out a scroll from her sleeve and reads it quickly.

"Hmm, "Secrets of Sand Mesmerism". That could work. If at first you don't succeed..."

She grins, making Sabir sigh in annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 133 12
Silver the young street thief that steals food and supplies to survive in the city called Agrabah. Blaze the princess of Agrabah that lives in the pa...
205 0 13
Trading seas for the sand; the Straw Hats wind up in the desert city of Agrabah, meeting the daring street rat, Aladdin. In his quest to win the hea...
2.7K 32 7
Ako wakes up in the palace of Agrabah where she stays as the Sultan's guest. Meanwhile, her friends meet Aladdin and go on an adventure with him to h...
40.6K 1.2K 26
Sinbad and Jafar have been super close and the greatest friends ever since they were kids, both have bond that can never be broken. When Sinbad agree...