My angels. (Fifth Harmony)

By fairytalecamila

And yet another story :) this book is about Lauren Dinah Normani Ally and Camila as one big family. Lauren as... More

Chapter One | Introduction
Chapter two | The baby's new name.
Chapter three | Finally here.
Chapter four | Monday.
Chapter five | Kindergarten.
Chapter six | The next day.
Chapter eight | Panic attack.
Chapter nine | Apologies.
Chapter ten | Weekend.
Chapter eleven | Olivia.
I have questions for you.
Chapter twelve | Punishment.
Chapter thirteen | Sick.
Chapter fourteen | Cuddles.
Chapter fifteen | School.
Chapter Sixteen | Cookies.
Chapter seventeen | Bully.
A note for you.
Should I continue?
Chapter eighteen | Hospital.
Chapter nineteen | Safe in my arms.
Epilogue

Chapter seven | Change of plans.

212 6 2
By fairytalecamila

Regina's POV. (Olivia's mom)

I was ten minutes away from Olivia's teachers house.

Ms. Lauren Jauregui.

It's kinda embarrassing for me to have my daughter stay with people I don't even know. But because of my job, this is what I have to go through.

My husband left me when Olivia was only two years old of age. He never cared about his family or the responsibilities he had to do for me and Olivia.

I am all on my own now barely making enough money to pay rent and buy food. I wish I could do something for my life and Olivia's to be better but I don't think I can.

I park my small blue car beside Ms. Jauregui's gray Ford, unbuckling my seatbelt and heading over to the front door knocking a few times before the door swings open.

"Hey, you must be Olivia's mom" the young woman says.

"Hello, yes I'm her mother, it's nice to meet you"  I take my hand out of my pocket and reach out to shake her hand.

"Please, come in." She says giving me a warm smile.

"Thank you" I stepped inside and looked around to see if my daughter was anywhere to be found.

Ms. Jauregui then leads me over to her living room where the sounds of cartoon characters were heard from the TV.

"Mommy!" Olivia runs over to where I was and gives me a warm embrace which I reciprocated

"Hello sweetheart, it's good to see you" I smile, pulling away from the embrace.

"I had so much fun with Ms. Jauregui, mommy" she tells me "I wish I could stay longer"

I turn to look at Ms. Jauregui and then back at Olivia.

"Maybe another day, honey. We must be going home now anyways." I tell my ten year old.

"Do you have to go back to work?" She questions, tilting her head in confusion.

"No but-

"Then we can stay a little longer!" She interrupted, bouncing up and down slightly in excitement.

"You are welcome to stay for a little bit longer if you'd like. It's no big deal" Ms. Jauregui tells me honestly.

"Well...alright then. Thank you Ms. Jauregui. I say to her.

"Please, call me Lauren instead" she says with a slight chuckle.

"Thank you Lauren. Thank you for watching over Olivia for me and for letting us stay abit."

"No problem. do you want anything to drink?" Lauren offers

"Water will do just fine Lauren. Thank you" I take a seat down on Lauren's black leather couch and hold Olivia close to me.

After waiting for a few seconds, Lauren returns with a glass of cold ice water in her hand.

"Here you go..." Lauren trails off

"Regina" I simply say, taking the glass of water from her hand.

Lauren simply nods before taking a seat next to me and Olivia. I take a few sips of my water before I speak again, breaking the awkward silence.

"Is this your child?" I ask referring to a picture of a little girl with a blue dress and a bow on her long brown hair.

"Mhmm. Her name is Camila" she responded softly making me smile at how cute the little girl looked.

"She is very lovely" I tell her sincerely. She nods her head agreeing.

"Thank you. So is yours." She teases making Olivia's cheeks turn bright red.

"Mrs. Jauregui..." Olivia mumbles, covering her face in embarrassment making both of us burst out laughing.

After getting to know more bout Olivia's fifth grade teacher. I had seemed to slowly begin to like Olivia's teacher very much. She was kind and helpful. Olivia is very lucky to have a teacher like her.

I finnaly decide to go home because it was getting late and Lauren had some errands to run. We say our lasts goodbyes before I head out to leave for home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally POV

The bell was about to ring so it was time to bring all the kids inside so they could pack up all their belongings before their parents got here to take them home.

I walk over and stand in front of the whole playground and then start to call for everyone to line up so we could all go inside

"Come on guys! It's time to go! I shouted clapping my hands together for them to hear me.

"Ms. Ally? Is it time to go already? I hear a tiny voice ask me.

"Yes, Riley now go on and line up with the other students, okay" I say giving her a light shove over to where all the other children were lined up.

"Is everyone in the line?" I ask looking from left to right to make sure no one was left behind.

"Yes, Ms. Ally!" They all said in unison.

"Okay, let's go inside then!" I say, nodding over to the one-story building.

After finally making our way inside the building safely, I unlock the classroom door and let all of my students in. They all rush over to get all of their belongings and then take a seat over a wooden bench where they would wait for their parents to pick them up.

"Auntie Ally, can you help zipper up my sweater please" I hear a small voice that was barely audible say.

"Of course sweet baby. Come here let me help you" I crouch down to her level and take the small pink zipper in my fingers before pulling it all the way up

"There you go Mila. All done" I stand and give her a smile before taking her hand in mine.

Camila has been awfully quiet today which was not too concerning because she was already like that from the start but, she barely spoke a word today. She was usually always taking to me but today she barely even said hello. It's bothering me so I decide to have a little chat with her before she leaves.

I take her over to my desk and lift her up on the table before speaking.

"Is everything alright, Mila? You've been really quiet today." I ask her, brushing a few baby hairs away from her face.

"Yes" she replies not looking up at me.

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me right?"

"Yes Auntie Ally, I'm just tired and I want to go home now." She says fidgety with her tiny fingers

"Okay honey, your mom will be here soon I promise." I lean down and give a gentle kiss on her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren POV

After Olivia and her mom left for home, I had about an hour in a half until I had to pick Camila up from kindergarten. Since I wasn't able to go to school today, I got to have some time to do unfinished work and set up meetings with parents for the upcoming week.

From the corner of my eye, I see my phone light up with an unknown caller ID. I grab my phone and answer the call button before speaking through the line.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Lauren Jauregui? A familiar voice said.

"Yes...."

"Okay this Cynthia calling from West View Elementary to let you know that Mrs. Clayton has set up a meeting for 2:30 for all fifth and fourth grade teachers. Will you be able to attend?

"I uh-give me one second please"

"Of course."

Okay let me see. I have to pick up Camila around 2:25 which won't give me enough time until I can go over and- nope. I can't do it today. I'll have to call Ally and see if she can watch over Camila for me.

I sigh and unmute the phone before speaking through the phone line.

"Hello?"

"Yes I'm here. Have you decided yet?"

"Yes I'll be able to attend the meeting at 2:30." I say before grabbing my laptop and other things that I needed for the meeting.

"Great. Thank you for letting me know. I'll let Mrs. Clayton Know." Cynthia tells me

"Alright thanks. Have a great day" I say before hanging up the phone.

I go over to message Ally about the change of plans before I go up to my room to get dressed. I put on a white-V neck shirt with buttons on top and gray short skirt with two straps of black lace on the side.

(I'm not very good a describing things so here's an idea of her oufit.)

I then put on my two piece black high heels on to complete the look. I hear a 'ding' noise come from acros the room who I assume is from Ally.

Ally Brooke: Hey Laur, I'm more than happy to watch Mila for you. :)

I pick up my phone to send her a quick message.

Lauren: thanks Ally I really appreciate it. I'll let you know when I'm on my way back home :)

Before I shut my phone off, I check the time on my phone. revealing it to be 2:20.

Time to head out.

I hurry and and make sure I didn't forget anything before going down stairs to leave my house. I make sure to lock my front door and then quickly go over to my gray Ford.

I didn't want to be late for the meeting so I quickly pulled away from the driveway and pressed down on the pedal for speed before leaving my house completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally POV.

All of my students were finally gone making me sigh in relief. It felt so much better when everything was nice and quiet.

I glance over and see my little niece looking outside the window, waiting only for one person and that was her mama. Poor thing, if only she knew her mother wasn't going to be coming to pick her up this time.

I sigh heavily before going over and kneeling down so I was was down to her level. When she sees me me do so, she turns her head over to look at me making me give her a small smile which she doesn't return unfortunately.

"Your mom just messaged me. She said she has a meeting she has to attend so she won't be picking you up today sweet pea." I say placing my hand on top of her knee and giving her a 'sorry' look.

"Who will pick me up then?" She questions, a pout already forming on her lips.

"I'm taking you back home but I will be there to watch over you until your mom gets back, okay?"

She lets out a small sigh before nodding in agreement. I take her by the hand and lead us both out of the room. I turn off all the lights before closing the door and locking it up.

"Have a good night you two" Mrs. Lynn, the receptionist says warmly.

"Thank you and you too Mrs. Lynn" I say giving her a smile before leaving the building.

"Ready to go angel?" I ask the five year old girl.

"Yeah" she murmured softly.

"Good. Let's go home and have a nice dinner okay?" How does Pizza sound?" She only nods, silently telling me yes.

I buckle her up before giving her a sweet lingering kiss on her forehead. "Love you angel"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's a wrap on chapter 7 ! Yayyy :)) I will post chapter 8 either tomorrow or Friday 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I feel bad for little Mila :( don't you ?

Hopefully on the next chapter things will get better for her. ;) 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Please comment and vote 🗳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
66.4K 1.5K 28
An Alternate universe: Normani is a single mom to a two year old, Ally, her best friends are Dinah Jane and Lauren, and they all live in Atlanta. T...
322K 10.6K 30
Dinah wants Ally to be happy. Ally wants to let their family grow. Camila wants someone to play with. Normani wants to be loved. And Lauren just want...
15.6K 299 18
NOT COMPLETED And UNEDITED. I AM NOT CONCENTRATING ON THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. I WILL BE BACK ON THIS AFTER I COMPLETE MY OTHER BOOK. DON'T READ YOU WIL...