Leather & Chains 1987

By BloodyWritingPen

The Lost Boys -- BloodyWritingPen Now on Ao3 with a reader pov. version-- 1987 Santa Carla, the rest of the... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Smut edition page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36 Second book
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 74
Bloody Story 1987

Page 48

650 22 0
By BloodyWritingPen

I sighed deeply, "what happened?" He let me go and shut the door as I walked forward, farther into his room and began to look around slightly, "nothing Dwayne," my eyesight caught something and I walked over towards the dresser, multiple guitars sat in stands against the wall, including the one I had given him, the green shade dark. I was surprised he kept it, looking over I noticed something else. "You still have this?" I picked up the picture frame off the small bookshelf, "of course I did," he came to stand behind me wrapping his arm around my shoulder as his chest sat against my backside, "must have been pretty awkward with girls seeing it, or did you hide it somewhere?"

He grabbed the frame from my hands and sat it back down on the shelf, "never brought anyone home sweetheart, did you forget, I don't snack at home." I felt bad for thinking he did, "so why do ya still have it?" He hugged me from behind and we swayed for a few seconds, "why wouldn't I, that's our family," I nodded looking at the picture of Laddie on the back of his bike as I lent over the handlebars to kiss Dwayne with a smile on my face, "I'm sorry you didn't get to watch him grow into himself like I did..."

"I did, he was over eighteen when you left, beside I'll get to see him again now, can't be that different," I laughed to myself, "oh really? Well then you should know he really doesn't like Def Leppard anymore," He paused, tightening around me before letting go, "that's not my kid," I snorted, "shut up," I turned wrapping my arms around his waist as I looked up at him, "he missed you the most, more than Sam and Marko, didn't once ask about Max..." He nodded, kissing my forehead, "good, that's my boy."

"I thought you said he wasn't?" He scoffed and I rolled my eyes playfully, "you're going deaf sweetheart," I gaped at him, "is that right Dwayne?" He nodded, "want me to fix it?" I laughed at him, "and how do you plan to do that, doll?" I flicked his bare chest internally smirking at the sight, "I'm not sure, but we can make me go deaf," I stopped looking at his face, "why would we wanna do that?" He smirked, "I can only think of one reason on why and how we would do that." I blankly looked at him confused before I understood, "is all you think about sex?" He shrugged, "just you."

"So you think about me?" He shook his head side to side, "I didn't say that," I gave him a look, "okay I did but it's not how you think," I gave him the same look again, "so you don't think about me naked?" He didn't say anything, just narrowed his eyes at me until his eyes drifted down slowly and he licked his lips starting to nod slowly, "okay big guy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 9
In the godforsaken town of Santa Carla lives Valerie Ashbrook and her slightly nerdy friends. Everything is fine until Val runs into a gang of motorb...
52.8K 1.3K 22
Dylan was your typical badass... or at least she's trying to be. In her old home town, she was the odd one out, but she decided that this year she wa...
5.2K 153 12
This is book 2 of The Lost Family. If you haven't read that book you will be lost so go read it first! Kylie's family has grown since the death of he...
42.7K 1.2K 26
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤, 𝙖𝙣�...