𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 �...

By FlorK2D

Only if he had been nicer and more compassionate to her. Only if he hadn't humiliated her that night, she wou... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Promos
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Last)
New Story.
New Story
New Story

Chapter 23

7.5K 572 88
By FlorK2D

A loud slap sounded outside the apartment complex where Payal and the pawn husband has been living.

Buaji held her abused cheek looking astonished at Payal who had slapped her.

"There are your bags. " Payal yelled and Buaji with tears in her eyes looked at her bags and clothes lying on the floor. "You have the nerve to expose me to Akash, therefore you don't deserve to stay with me..... Now leave from here and don't you dare come back to me because no one will take you in, not even your brother and if Khushi finds out you were our accomplice in hurting babuji, she will kill you and I don't have to tell you how capable she is to do that because of how much babuji is like a God on earth to her...... Now get out. " Payal hissed at her and Buaji looked at Garima who looked away nonchalantly.

Buaji crouched and started collecting her clothes and putting them in a bag when an SUV halted in front of them and the trio looked at it.

A man in a suit rushed out and opened the door and the trio were stunned to see the person standing in front of them.

"Shashi? " Buaji exclaimed in shock seeing his paralyzed brother standing in front of them on his feet with a can as support.

Garima bolted and hid behind Payal seeing the deadly glare Shashi was throwing at her.

"These are the people you always supported. " Shashi said looking down at his sister who bowed her head down in remorse and she immediately began to whimper remembering her mistreatment of Khushi and brother just for them. "Look how low they have reduced you to...... I can never forgive you for what you helped them to do with me but you can stop their evilness today itself. "

Buaji looked at him confused and Shashi held her up and whispered something to her.

Her eyes widened in shock as he stared at her brother and Payal and Garima looked at them perplexed.

"It's the first step to me forgiving you and making them pay for everything they had done to us. " Shashi said in disdain looking at Payal and Garima.

Shivers run down their spines hearing the hatred in his voice and even more so with the vengeful look on Buaji's face.

"I am ready. " Buaji replied looking at them in distaste.

"Whatever you two are planning will never succeed...... In a few minutes, I am going to be rich and no one can touch me. " Payal bragged with a victorious smirk on her face and Shashi chuckled and walked up to Payal and stared her right in the face.

"Never count your eggs until they hatch..... I know everything you have done and how you were shamelessly caught with Abhishek by Akash. " Shashi revealed shocking Payal and he smirked. "Tick tock tick tock...... Your downfall is ticking and it will be my pleasure to see you and your witch of a mother fall. "

Shashi turned and entered the car with buaji leaving the witches confused.

He rolled down the glass with a smile on his face.

"Lesson number one in life my dear Payal...... Never trust anyone especially a despicable man like Abhishek...... I won't be surprised if he has by now betrayed you and taken away all the money you have in your bank account and poor you also gave him the documents which have both yours and his name on them...... Worst of luck. " Shashi mocked and blew a kiss at them as the car drove out of the apartment complex.

Payal looked at her mother who had this look of fear in her eyes.

"Akash will never tell the family because of how ashamed he feels so how did Shashi know about all of this and why did he say Abhishek will betray me. " Payal exclaimed.

"Have you joined your account with Abhishek like you said you will and did you give the documents to him? " Garima asked looking scared and Payal nodded confused. "Hey, Devi Maiya..... Check your account now. " Garima yelled at Payal who flinched.

She did as she was told and was shocked to see zeros as the money in her account and she stumbled backwards as the epiphany of Abhishek's betrayal slapped her on her face.

"I had a feeling he was not to be trusted but you were adamant about trusting him..... Now you see he has betrayed us. " Garima cried out seeing the zeros on the phone.

Payal's tears turned into anger and she stood up and entered her car and drove out turning death ears to Garima's shouting.

She had no other choice than to flag a taxi and follow her.

RM.

Arnav and Aman sat in the hall with smiles on their faces at their successful plan.

Mami and Manohar looked at them stunned by their revelation.

"We suspected Akash might one day fall completely in Payal's trap when we found out what she was capable of doing to her father....... The papers I made you two sign two weeks ago was a new will Mr Roy had drafted saying all your money will only go to your grandchildren and anyone who claims right over it is null and void..... So Anaisha and any child born of Aman, Akash and I are the only ones to get it..... So the papers you signed are null and void. " Arnav revealed and Mami and Manohar were stunned and proud at how prepared their nephew and son always were.

"That's why you made us sign it. " Manohar said and they both nodded.

"It was Aman's idea and not only that we also had a background check down on Abhishek, Garima and Payal and also had them followed and their phones bugged....... That's how we were able to know Payal has already exposed herself to Akash who is now at a bar getting drunk. " Arnav revealed and Mami sat unaffected unlike Manohar who looked worried and this angered Mami who glared at him

"Don't you dare feel pity for him...... He dug his own grave, and let him lie in it. " Mami warned in a serious tone and Manohar knew better not to anger her.

"Another thing we just found out was, that Abhishek had cleared all of the money in Payal's account and he has also been cheating on her with another woman and am sure he is leaving the country with her and not Payal. " Aman continued and Mami burst out laughing.

"She wanted to bamboozle us but she was the one to be bamboozled in the end..... Now she has no money. " Mami said but after a few seconds, it turned into pity which confused everyone. "Shashi is coming home today and this will break his heart to hear the daughter he raised was such an evil and two, face woman. "

"He won't be we already told him when Khushi face timed him and he said Payal deserves it and he had disowned her a long time ago and am happy about it. " Aman revealed and Maithili and Khushi entered with trays filled with tea for Manohar and Mami and coffee for Aman and Arnav.

They both joined them and started chatting about how to move forward with everything when Anaisha's enthusiastic voice broke their reverie.

"Daddy... Daddy.... Look what I made for grandpa Shashi...... Will he like it? " She exclaimed happily showing her drawing to them with a smiling Dadi behind her.

"Wow, my baby doll is so talented. " Arnav exclaimed looking at the drawing his little princess made to welcome her grandfather.

"Like father like daughter. " Dadi said and Arnav smiled.

Dadi picked up Anaisha and made her sit on her lap as she stared at her little masterpiece overjoyed that her parents, uncle, aunt and grandparents loved it.

The doorbell rang and Anisha got down from Dadi's lap and rushed to the door to open it.

She knew it was her grandfather Shashi and wanted to me him first.

Everyone laughed as they all headed to the door.

HP helped her open the door and she stood there holding her sign up.

Shashi smiled widely seeing his little granddaughter and he limped towards her and was about to squat but Arnav stopped him and picked up Anaisha.

"Grandpa Shashi welcome home. " Anaisha squealed enthusiastically and handed the drawing to him.

Shashi looked amazed seeing her draw so well especially for her age.

The pride with Shashi's eyes made Anaisha even more happy.

"I love it and for giving me the best gift in the world, I will make you lots of jalebi and go out to get ice cream too. "

"Yay." Anaisha squealed enthusiastically and leaped into Shashi's arms and happily took her and showered her with kisses making her giggle hysterically.

Shashi settled down with the family and HP came to take Anaisha away to feed her.

Seeing her put of sight, Dadi turned to Shashi.

"Khushi told us you went to me Payal before coming, how did it go? "

Shashi sighed and took a sip of his fruit juice.

"I went there and saw her throwing buaji out." This didn't come as a surprise to them because they knew she was definitely capable of this. "I helped her and took her to Happy Singh's house and begged him to take her in for a few days...... There was when I discovered that Madhu had overheard Garima confessing to Payal being Arvind Malik's daughter and their plan of how she was going to take abortion bills to induce a miscarriage with Manoramaji will be played for it and her relationship with Abhishek...... She was shocked and wanted to reveal it to me but she was scared I will not believe her but she told Akash who didn't believe her until he caught her with Abhishek........ I have told her she has to turn herself in if she wants my forgiveness but first I made her swear to wait and let me speak to all of you first before letting her turn herself in but she has something else to tell me but she is refusing saying only the police has the right to know but she said it was something that will but Payal behind bars for the rest of her life. " Shashi revealed

And Khushi asked what it was but no one could guess what it was but they knew it had to be something serious.

"It's better we let her start today...... They are all hindering the complete moving on for my grandson and grand daughter in law...... I want all this to end so that Arnav and Khushi can go out without any fear of any enemy's plotting. " Dadi said and Arnav and Aman looked at each other.

"Dadi is absolutely right. " A voice said from behind and they all turned to find Anjali limping up to them and she halted in front of them.

For the first time they saw something they never thought existed in her.

A new positive aura.

"I am eady to turn myself in and that will also get rid of Payal for good....... It's about time of paid for my stupidity and selfishness...... I also killed Anaisha because of my jealousy...... I have been doing some research about why I feel so threatened by someone else being Arnav's priority and I discovered I can get help to stop rush of jealousy I always feel when I see Arnav happy..... Please don't stop me....... Payal is getting out of hand and I and Buaji can stop her for now until a solution is found to stop her permanently. "

They all knew she was right and Anjali heard Nani call her name and she looked furious but Anjali didn't care.

"Do you have any idea the nonsense you are spewing? "

"It's not nonsense Nani..... This is the result of your upbringing. " Anjali cried out with her tears shimmering with tears and Nani flinched at her accusation. "For years you planted the idea of Arnav being my slave in my head and I believed it and it made anyone who made him change for the best a threat to that mentality...... You made me believe he is obligated to take care of me and only me and everything that has to do with me..... I almost killed my one niece because of that but enough is enough Nani..... I won't let you poison my mind any more...... I am ready to face the consequences of my actions and you are nobody to stop me. " Anjali cried out in a dead serious tone and Nani backed off and walked away to her room.

Anjali turned to them to find all of them with the look of shock on their faces and she smiled and limped towards her room.

"Did she just yell at Maa? " Manohar exclaimed in shock and everyone nodded

"That's what you call a wind of change.... We are about to see a whole new and positive Anjali. " Dadi replied with a smile.

Aman's phone rang breaking their reverie and he received it but the next moment, his eyes widened in shock and he cut the call and looked up to them.

"Payal has been arrested for murdering Abhishek and his girlfriend. "

To be continued.

Precap: Garima sneaks into RM.

Will this bring a Good or bad omen to the family?

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 2K 13
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...
76.4K 5.1K 24
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
439K 21.8K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
466K 20.4K 37
You are the biggest mistake of my life. 8 words. 8 words. That's all it took to destroy their happy ever after. That's all it took to turn a swee...