Yes, Chef (Gordon Ramsay x ma...

By bubbly-bub

God forgive me. I am sorry LMAO I might be serious about this, maybe not and make this a troll, idk (update:... More

A Kitchen Nightmare
First Day
Going Out
The Next Day
At The Apartment
Running The Restaurant
At The Nightclub
!Happy Thanksgiving! ONESHOT
Off For The Day
A/N #1
A/N #2
The Encounter

A Dream

870 28 13
By bubbly-bub

(Holy shit, y'all. I am back. How are you all? I've been great. Like I've said before, a lot has happened, and I kind of leaped out of writer's block. I think? We'll see. Also, I had a timeline of events that I planned to write for these next few chapters, but I honestly forgot, and I lost my notebook of notes for this story. I'm not sure where this will lead, but right now, I'm going to go slow. Hopefully, I will get a groove and have chapters planned. Anyway, I'm glad to be back, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

Thunderous knocking came from the front door, waking you abruptly as you shot up. A groan of annoyance filled the room. Briskly, you stood up from your bed and hurried to the front door. Now who the hell has the audacity to bang away like a fucking maniac? Practically yanking the door open—it was David.

"Why the fu-"

"I've been knocking for a couple minutes, and I even called you!"

David exclaimed. Your eyes widened, the tension in your body vanished as you dropped your hand from the doorknob. His hands grasped your shoulders and gave an urgent squeeze. His worry-filled eyes pierced into your tired ones as his brows furrowed. 

"I thought something happened to you," his tone was serious.

You weren't sure to feel guilty or think he's a complete dumbass.

"Why would anything happen to me? I was just asleep, yesterday was a lot."

"You gave Gordon an extra key," he responded.

"How do you know that?" You got snappy since you weren't exactly happy from the way you were woken up.

"(Y/N), I'm not stupid."

The brunette replied harshly as he walked past you, basically barging into your apartment. You were surprised but let the larger man have his way. Shutting the door behind you, you turned around and faced your angered boss.

"You did it with your last love interest, and where did that end up going?"

I can't fucking believe you.

"My abusive ex-boyfriend?! Are you fucking insane?!"

Your heart palpitated as you felt your blood rush with heat. Are you even comprehending what he's saying? Or are your ears not cleaned out?

"He's nothing like Luke! You know that! I can't believe you would try comparing Gordon to him!"

You were beyond angry. Hatred fogged your mind. Not towards David, but the monster he mentioned. The brunette took a step backwards from your shouting. He realized he's triggered something and stepped off, gaining his composure and he wondered why he even brought that up. 

"... (Y/N), I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that. I wasn-"

"You weren't thinking," you interrupted him.

You wanted nothing more than to kick him out. Your thoughts were a hot mess; completely scrambled. 

David wanted nothing more than to calm you down. He took a chance at placing his hand on your shoulder, expecting you to yank away, but you let him. 

"Here, let's go sit down..."

Your breaths were still hindered but nodded gently, following him from behind to the couch.

~

After a few words and minutes have passed, you relaxed. David sat to the right of you as he had a hand on your thigh, squeezing it gently here and there to help keep you grounded. He even threw in a few little back rubs when he sat you down. 

A deep sigh seeped from between your lips as you finally made eye contact with the brunette.

"I'm sorry for blowing up on you," you broke the silence before continuing, "I kind of went... blank."

"No, don't be sorry. I'm sorry for bringing him up."

David had an apologetic gaze. You looked down at his hand that was placed on your thigh. You hesitantly grabbed it with both of yours and gazed back at him.

"... Why are you even comparing Gordon to him? I'm so confused," you stated.

David noticed your action, feeling the warmth between your hands. His dark orbs analyzed you before he spoke.

David's P.O.V.

I need to be honest with him. I can't let Gordon get to him; he isn't right for (Y/N). I need to be honest.

"It's not that. It was... more of an excuse."

I looked at the (H/C) haired male. His face was full of confusion, and I needed to be ready with an answer.

"An excuse for what?"

My heart pounded at the question. I sighed before preparing myself,

"To hide the fact that I have feelings for you."

I couldn't help but study his features. I can't get into his thoughts; all I can do is listen and observe. His brows furrowed, and his eyes widened. What is he thinking? I thought to myself intensely. His stare had fallen off me, and I wanted to say more.

"I know Gordon is a threat to what we could have. I know he's interested in you."

(Y/N)'s entire attention snapped back at me once I said that.

"Gordon isn't interested in me. I'd be going... bananas if he was!"

"That's the thing, you're so oblivious to everything, (Y/N). You don't know when anyone is hitting on you, ever!"

2nd P.O.V.

You were shocked at David's utterance. Once again, you couldn't believe it... That's when it hit you.

We kissed.

A small gasp escaped from your mouth as you raised your hand, placing three fingers upon your lips, like you're mimicking the kiss. I kissed Gordon fucking Ramsay! You completely forgot. You were wasted at the nightclub. You also recall that Gordon was the one who leaned in first. He likes you. The chef of your dreams likes you. He likes you back!

David cleared his throat and you snapped out of your thoughts, looking back at him since you've spaced out. 

"What's wrong? Why did you gasp?"

You also remembered that David kissed you as well. Besides Gordon, you've always had certain feelings for David. You weren't sure if they were definite though. Not as definite as the ones towards Gordon. However, you need to sort out your feelings for him as a person and as a celebrity. Do you really like Gordon? Now you were all sorts of confused. The kiss from Gordon and the one from David.

"Nothing... I'm just... kind of realizing it."

The brunette nodded his head as he pulled his hand away from you, your hands now on top of your thighs.

"I told you. And I know you told me the other night about your feelings for Gordon. I just want to let you know that it's a bad idea. You barely met the guy. Yeah, you watch him on his TV shows, and you think you know him from all these years idolizing him—no. You do not know him."

You felt a little defensive from his response. Now thinking back, you know you like him already as a person. You didn't only obsess over his character on his shows, but you knew deep down that he was an extraordinary person. He was more than his TV personality. You knew that. You got to learn a lot about him from these past few days.

I'm not ridiculous.

"I actually got to meet him. I hung out with him, and we talked, we talked for a long time. He's told me a lot. He isn't hiding himself from me—which I'm surprised about, but I'm glad. I'm happy! He tours, away from his friends and family, and yes, he might've got close with his crew. But I doubt he's mentioned most of things he's told me to them. He's a great guy."

You saw David turn his head away, facing the other direction; you might've saw his expression drop. He looked back at you and took a sharp inhale,

"Still. It's a bad idea. Don't go out with him. Please."

He almost seemed like he was begging. You now weren't sure what to say or even think. It fell silent for a few seconds, but it felt like it lasted an eternity.

"... I can't promise you anything."

The brunette stood up from his seat and exhaled disappointedly. He made his way to the door and opened it.

"We aren't doing anything today, Gordon said he'll train us tomorrow. I'll see you then," he asserted before exiting the apartment and closing the door behind him.

You groaned, head falling into your hands as you thought of what just happened. You weren't sure what to do. You were once again confused. 

Your heart felt heavy, and all you felt you needed was a long, long rest. After standing up from the comfortable couch, you trudged into your room, falling into the arms of your bed. You clung onto the thick comforter and engulfed yourself underneath. Your subtle pillow hugged your head. Thank God you had the day to yourself. Rapidly, you began to fall asleep.

~

Your eyes shot open as you heard someone knocking at your door. You grumbled in weariness and glanced at your phone, reaching over to turn on the screen to see a couple hours have passed. You weren't sure how long you've been napping. A new round of knocks at your door filled your apartment and you sighed, getting up from the bed and you miserably walked to the door. You opened it to see it was the chef. 

"Gordon, I wasn't expecting you," you almost yawned.

"Oh, did I wake you up? I apologize-"

"No, no! You're fine. Come in."

The blonde nodded his head with a small grin as you welcomed him inside. He took a seat at the table, and you sat in the chair next to him. 

"What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to see how you were holding up from earlier," he explained.

Your eyebrows knitted together, "What?"

"You and David... I heard everything."

You were boggled. 

"How... How did you even-"

"It doesn't matter. I just want to know if you're okay," Gordon interrupted you.

You rose an eyebrow and just collected your thoughts.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine now."

He was expressively pleased with your answer and smiled, reaching his hand out to grab yours. You hesitantly laid your hand on top of his palm and gazed at him.

"I love you, (Y/N). I've always loved you."

Wait, did I hear that correctly?

"... Gordon, what are you talking abo-"

Before you could process what was going on, the chef hurried onto his feet and kissed you. He basically crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes were almost popping out of your eye sockets as his firm arms snaked their way around your waist, pulling you off of the chair. Your head now tilted upwards as your lips matched each other's. He pulled away and heatedly laid kisses down your chin, across your jawline, and to your neck. A moan was released from your parted lips as you desperately wrapped your arms around his neck. He sucked and nipped at your sensitive skin. His hands reached down under your thighs, and you hopped up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He moved you guys into the bedroom and onto the mattress. He hovered above your much smaller stature as he continued abusing your neck with his mouth. The room was filled with moans and shuffling of sheets.

"Gordon," you almost mewled.

"Yes, darling?" 

"I want you!"

"I want you too, sweetheart."

Gordon nearly ripped your clothes off along with his. The skin-to-skin contact was full of warmth and desperation. You were beyond hot and bothered. You couldn't wait anymore. As Gordon was about to enter you—

Your phone started ringing.

You were woken up from your steamy dream and sat up; your heart was racing, and you were a bit sweaty. You didn't even notice your harsh breathing and tried your best to slow it down. Did that just fucking happen? Looking over to your nightstand, you noticed a missed call notification on your phone's screen. You grabbed the device and saw it was from Gordon. Your cheeks flushed quickly as you decided whether or not to call him back. 

Who am I kidding? He probably needs to tell me something important.

You clicked the 'call back' button and brought the phone to your ear. You heard it ring for a couple seconds until he picked up.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I haven't heard from you at all today," he started off.

"I'm so sorry, Gordon. Today just hasn't been the best."

Besides the dream you had. 

"What do you mean? What happened?" 

He sounded worried. You ran through the many lies in your mind.

"I'm just not feeling well... mentally." 

You weren't entirely false. It was quiet for a while until he broke the silence, "I'm sorry about that, darling. Would you like to talk about it?"

You chewed your lip and looked down at your lap, "Yeah... Could you come over?"

"I'm on my way."

You hung up the call and fell back onto your bed, staring at the ceiling. Analyzing the popcorn textured surface, making out shapes of all sorts of things you could imagine. 

What am I going to do?

Stuck in your thoughts as you always were. Tossing and turning for what felt like hours on end, waiting for the chef to arrive. Your hands fidgeted with one another, playing at the hem of your sleeves on your baggy sweater. You honestly weren't ready to see Gordon; you weren't even sure why you invited him over. All you could do was wait agonizingly. 

After quite some time, you heard him knocking at your door.

(I finished! 2,050+ words :) This was honestly really fun to type. I am so glad I am back to writing. I hope you guys enjoyed this! Let me know if you have any ideas on what I should do in the future chapters. I might consider it ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
1.3M 75K 51
*** "*Sobs* I'm so happy to have a character that's exactly like me." - @TakenUsernameSoz. "This story is so normal that it's unique; a breath of fre...
244K 2.5K 31
Since my last book was deleted, I'm making another one Fucking thanks Wattpad This time, I'll be more discreet about the images, since I got 3 or mor...
6.4K 126 9
Hi. 🧍‍♂️ I'm bad at writing these so idk just read the story it can't be that bad. Actually it might be I'm not sure. Have fun I guess. (I don't own...