"*Sobs* I'm so happy to have a character that's exactly like me." - @TakenUsernameSoz.
"This story is so normal that it's unique; a breath of fresh air! Gives us normal girls hope, hi hi!" - @LocalSlayer
"This book is seriously my inspiration to not be afraid to show who I am." - @Who_Says_Duh
"THAT IS SO ME!!!!! IS THIS SOME TYPE OF VOODOO, MAGICAL BOOK OR SOME SHIT?!?!" - @ThePanther10101.
Let's face it, none of those cliché situations from movies between a guy and a girl ever happen in real life. I'm not going to end up accidentally bumping into my future husband in a café, spilling a latte over him. I'm not going to go up to some random stranger and ask him for directions and he'll become mesmerised by the colour of my eyes and fall in love with me. The window of my bedroom doesn't happen to be situated opposite to that of a 'bad boy neighbour'.
I was daydreaming, again. Something I do on a daily basis. Nothing different, right? Well, let's just say I didn't snap out of my little 'trance' until I saw a guy waving frantically at me, smiling.
Oh shit, he's hot. He probably thinks I was checking him out.
Great, now he's coming over.
• Highest rankings:
#1 in Modeling - #1 in Awkward - #3 in Humor.
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1: The Name's Marianne.
- Chapter 2: Bitch, I Might Be.
- Chapter 3: Why Am I An Awkwardness Magnet?
- Chapter 4: Ria It Is.
- Chapter 5: You're A Walking Hazard To The Nation!!
- Chapter 6: Order Something Or Get The Fuck Out.
- Chapter 7: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
- Chapter 8: Seriously? A Fashion Show?
- Chapter 9: Christmas And Cotton Candy.
- Chapter 10: So This Is The New Model?
- Chapter 11: I Don't Want To Change A Single Thing About You.
- Chapter 12: It Makes You Who You Are. And You're Perfect.
- Chapter 13: Average.
- Chapter 14: And How Exactly Do You Know Tom?
- Chapter 15: Naturally Talented.
- Chapter 16: I'm Never Going To Forgive Myself.
- Chapter 17: This Plain Jane Got Casted By DH Models.
- Chapter 18: Pros And Cons.
- Chapter 19: Makeover? Me? As In, Make Me Over?
- Chapter 20: Flowers And Marshmallows.
- Chapter 21: Chillax.
- Chapter 22: Maroon Lagoons.
- Chapter 23: We're Just Friends.
- Chapter 24: I Don't Know If You've Noticed Yet But I'm Awkward, Okay?
- Chapter 25: Edgy, Modern, Youth.
- Chapter 26: You Look Like You're Having A Seizure.
- Chapter 27: You Plus Tom?
- Chapter 28: Fifty Fifth Floor.
- Chapter 29: I Thought I'd Never Be Called That Again.
- Chapter 30: Chunks Of The Sky.
- Chapter 31: What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. Here?
- Chapter 32: Stop Being So... Naked!
- Chapter 33: I FELT YOUR THING!
- Author's Note
- Author's Note 2.0
- Chapter 34: I Got You Off For The Rest Of The Day.
- Chapter 35: Swiss Cheese And Dalai Lama.
- Chapter 36: The Moon And The Earth.
- Chapter 37: Bethany's Letter.
- Chapter 38: Roses And Dandelions.
- Chapter 39: We're... Judges?
- Chapter 40: So, Where's Your Sibling Thomas?
- Chapter 41: Ask Him About His Mother.
- Chapter 42: All You Have To Do Is Ask.
- Chapter 43: Yay, Visitors.
- Chapter 44: MAYBE YELLING CAN BE OUR ALWAYS!!
- Chapter 45: He Kissed Me.
- Chapter 46: I Just Want To Be Called That Again.
- Author's Note