Are you for real?! (Naruto va...

By Lilano_girlypop

(discontinued/on hold) β€’ Welp, you read the title. It's one of those OP modern reader ones. . . . . . . . . ... More

!π˜•π˜–π˜›π˜π˜Šπ˜Œ!π˜‹π˜π˜šπ˜Šπ˜–π˜•π˜›π˜π˜•π˜œπ˜Œπ˜‹!
Well- I'm not complaining
Apartment go brr
And so the Harem starts
i-is that, UNLIMITED DATA!?
dAM PErVerTs ( -α·…_-α·„)
*insert a title name*
No u
Konohamaru-
AYO- KINDA GAY
Glad I emptied most of my camera roll for this!
ᡇ ᡉ Λ‘ Λ‘ Λ’
I have a bell and you don't >:]
Yooooo 1k readsπŸ’•πŸ’•
OoOOOoO it's a puddle
Cow print man べ( γƒŽx _x)γƒŽ
NeeEeeEeEEEeedle boy
Sheesh ._.
Ya, it's a bridge (ο½₯Μ†-ο½₯Μ†)
πŸ’žGenderbend specialπŸ’ž
Too much happening!
Main character abilitiesπŸ—£
π˜Ύπ™–π™©β€’π™π™–π™£β€’π™Žπ™–π™£π™™
Gai sensei πŸ‘
No, Kabuto, no
Oookay then.....
The first exam I guess 'Ν‘β€’_'Ν‘β€’
πŸ’žHanging out with SakuraπŸ’ž
Can we just enter the forest already πŸ˜ƒ
The forest of deatherony
(A/n)
πŸ’–Hanging out with ShinoπŸ’–
Ice can't cure this snake bite πŸ₯Ί
A simple poll.
NOT MICHAEL JACKSON-
Dosu, you loser.
Nobody asked, Kabuto πŸ‘πŸ‘
YIPPEE, PRELIMINARIES BEFORE THE THIRD EXAM!
Smoothest brain.
-asking the readers-
Dangos.
Get cancelled, Neji pt.1
πŸ’«πŸ’“A Date With Rock LeeπŸ’“πŸ’«
Neji got canceled - pt. 2
WAIT- LEE NO
The start of a silly little break (Pt. 1)
How are you doing? Pt. 2

Team Gai I see πŸ‘€

5K 198 96
By Lilano_girlypop

3rd POV

  "Good morning guys. Today, I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said.

  "RIGHT! THAT'S A LIE!" Sakura and Naruto both yelled.

  "Oh well. Before we start, where's (Y/n)?" Kakashi asked.

  "Now that you mention it, she's usually here before Naruto." Sakura said.

  "(N/n)-chan wasn't there this morning, so I thought she already left." Naruto commented.

"..."

"......"

"........."

"............"

With (Y/n)

  "Huh. When I said teleport somewhere, I didn't mean falling from the sky." (Y/n) deadpanned at nothing.

  "Is that ground I see? Bridge? Water? Team seven. Haha, that's one way to make a entrance." (Y/n) said.

Kakashi looked up.

'How convenient' He thought.

  "She should be here any second now." Kakashi said.

  (Y/n) caught one of the arches with one hand, also the same arch Kakashi was standing on.

  "Hi?" (Y/n) waved with her free hand.

  Her teammates were slightly shocked.

  Their sensei jumped down to the rest of the team, with (Y/n) still holding on to the arch.

  "This might be a bit sudden, but I recommended you guys for the Chūnin Exam. So..." Kakashi paused and pulled out three sheets of paper.

  "-these are your applications. (Y/n), I know you already took your form from me."

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

  (Y/n) went back to the apartment with Naruto.

  Oh yeah, about Haku and Zabuza. Those two are living peacefully in the Serenitea pot.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "I'm just gonna stop you right there, Iruka." (Y/n) said, appearing behind her disguised sensei.

  The Chūnin poofed out of his disguise with his hands up.

  "It was worth a shot." Iruka said.

  "C'mon, did you really need to test me?" (Y/n) sat down with a bored expression.

  "Just making sure." Iruka put a hand on her head.

  "Stay safe." Iruka patted (Y/n)'s head with a warm smile before leaping away.

  Once Iruka was out of view, (Y/n) let out a sigh.

  (Y/n): 'It's the fact he said "safe". I don't think the following events are gonna be safe.'

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

(Y/n)'s POV

  I was heading towards the Academy. Chūnin exams are gonna be interesting...

  Author made it so if I do fuck up "little" things in the plot, it won't have a big effect on the future.

  I am wondering if I'm gonna get a curse mark though- OO IT'S SAKURA!

3rd POV

  "Sakuraaaa!" (Y/n) called out to her female teammate.

  "O-oh, Hi (Y/n)." The pink haired girl said.

"Let's walk to the Academy together!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

  "Sure!" Sakura happily said.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  The two girls arrived at the entrance of the Academy, where Naruto and Sasuke were waiting for them.

  "(N/n)-chan! I thought you weren't gonna show up!" Naruto whined.

  "Eh?! Mama didn't raise a little bitch." (Y/n) said proudly.

  (Y/n): 'She didn't even raise me- she thought I was too much of a disappointment to be decently cared for'

  They made their small interactions and tried to enter the room. But of course, there had to be a large group of people crowding in the hallway.

  Team seven caught sight of a person in a green outfit getting pushed to the ground.

  (Y/n) decided to say nothing for now.

  "You sure you're going to attempt to take the Chūnin exams with that skill." A younger Kotetsu said.

  "It's probably best if you runts quit." Izumo added on.

  "Please let us through..." Tenten asked.

  Said girl got up and tried to get through the two. She sadly got punched in the face.

  (Y/n) and her team stepped closer to the commotion.

  "A fair argument. However, you will let us through." Sasuke said coolly.

  "Can you also undo this barrier? One that you made with a genjutsu?" (Y/n) asked, tiredly pointing at the '301' sign.

  "Oh?"

  "So you noticed, eh?" Izumo said after Kotetsu.

  "Right, Sakura? You should've been the first one to notice it." Sasuke turned his head slightly over to where Sakura stood.

  "H-huh? Oh yeah, I realized it ages ago!" Sakura exclaimed.

  The two cancelled the genjutsu.

  "Well, not bad... But all you've done was catch on." Kotetsu said before taking a stance to kick Sasuke, who was also going to do the same thing.

  Oh, well that was until Rock Lee came in and prevented the two from kicking eachother.

  "Hey, this isn't what you promised." Neji started. "You're the one who said you didn't want to carelessly attract attention and be watched."

  "I know, but...." Rock Lee moved his attention on (Y/n) who was leaning her head on a wall, from the lack of sleep. Sakura was beside her just to make sure she didn't fall.

  Rock Lee's team kept quiet. Why? Because this is a fanfic and (Y/n) is very attractive. 👍

  Sakura softly nudged (Y/n)'s shoulder to try and keep her awake. (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked up.

  "Why are you so tall-" (Y/n) was cut off by Rock lee taking one of her hands and kneeling down.

  "My name is Rock Lee! And you're (Y/n)...right?" He exclaimed.

  (Y/n) just nodded and let the lad continue.

  "Please go out with me! I promise to protect until I die!" Rock Lee added.

  Team seven glared daggers at Rock Lee. He didn't mind it, nor did he notice.

  For his teammates, Neji and Tenten let out sighs of both frustration and jealously.

  "Cool, when and where do you wanna go?" (Y/n) said with a lazy smile.

"..."

"......"

"........."

"............"

"..............."

  "EH?!" Tenten, Naruto and Sakura said the same time.

  "You're way out of her league!" The pink haired girl commented.

  Sakura took back (Y/n)'s hand and protectively stood infront of her. Sasuke and Naruto also came closer to the two.

  "Welp, my team isn't allowing me, sorry then!" (Y/n) waved her hand from behind Sakura.

Rock Lee started to sulk.

  Team seven let out sighs of relief they didn't know they had held in.

  "Hey, you there. Identify yourself." Neji asked, it sounded more like a demand though.

  Sasuke put his hands back in his pockets and walked up to Neji.

  The Uchiha didn't say anything, all he did was send (Y/n) small glance.

  (Y/n), knowing what he wanted, let out a sigh.

  "As you know, this is Rock Lee. The person who asked for your name is Neji, and Tenten is the girlie behind him." (Y/n) pointed out.

  "Now let's get out of here, we still have Chūnin exams to take part in...." (Y/n) went towards the direction of wherever room 301 is. Team seven followed closely behind her.

  Rock Lee just became even more determined to go out with (Y/n). Neji is suspicious of (Y/n), he feels like something is off witg her. Tenten can't decide on who's cuter, Sasuke or (Y/n).

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 6.6K 26
❀️ m o d e r n❀️a n d❀️o r i g i n a l / s h i n o b i❀️
12.2K 315 25
In which you get isekaied into the Naruto universe and try to save many people as possible, do stupid things and trying to fix your mommy issues. Rea...
248K 4.2K 13
This is a book of various oneshots from the anime Naruto. Hope you enjoy datte bayo!πŸ’•
201K 6K 43
[MODERN AU] CHATFIC! π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› y/n, a chaotic dumbass who decides to text sasuke really late at night. 𝙨𝙖𝙨π™ͺπ™ π™š π™ͺπ™˜π™π™žπ™π™– 𝙭 π™›π™šπ™’! 𝙧�...