๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

By lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... More

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

1.3K 45 130
By lyneysmagicwand_

TAKASHI AND KEISUKE WERE WAITING IN FRONT OF THE HOSPITAL ROOM (Y/N) WAS IN nervously. Well- the nervous one was more Takashi. Keisuke was actually quite excited. The raven haired looked at the time every 15 seconds impatiently, he couldn't wait anymore. Takashi on the other hand was trying to remain calm. He knew he had nothing to stress about, but he was still very scared.

"Bro, what if it's 8 kids at the same time?!?" Keisuke asked excited.

"Baji-" Takashi said about to lose his shit. 

"That'd be too much. I'm glad y'all ain't dogs, imagine recreating the 101 dalmatians with humans-"

"Baji-"

"I hope it's triplets"

"Baji no"

"Whyy?! And if it was, are you gonna put one or two of them in adoption?"

"Of course not! Who the fuck do you think I am?!" the lilac haired asked offended. 

"Sorry"

Takashi sighed. He took deep breathes trying to remain calm as he says "I'm ready for whatever the result is"

"Can I name the kids though???"

"No"

"Why???"

Mitsuya clenched his jaw glaring at his friend then sighed saying "Let's say Edward is the shittiest name I've ever heard"

"Excuse you!?!?" the ravenette said offended.

"You heard me"

"Oh and what about Michael?!"

"Not so bad, Mikey's got higher chances to be the one choosing the kid's name instead of you"

"I feel offended"

"Like I care?"

"You're the worst brother-in-law. At this point, I'll kill you so I can already take care of the godfather job and name the kids on my own"

"Worst godfather of the century, yeah"

"Right... then I'll make someone kill you"

"Still worst godfather of the century"

"Aw come on!"

"If you wanna name kids so bad, make a woman pregnant on your own or ask your mom to give you siblings, I don't know man"

"I'm not making a woman pregnant ew!" Baji said with a disgusted look. 

"Sounds gay" Mitsuya joked chuckling.

"Because I am" the ravenette said shrugging. 

"WHAT-" Takashi said in shock. 

"-kidding" Keisuke then said after realizing what he just said.

The lilac haired gave him an annoyed look then rolled his eyes. "Now I get why (y/n) ships you with Chifuyu"

"SHE WHAT-" the black haired asked in shock.

"You heard-" Takashi started but was cut off by the door of the hospital room opening up. 

The doctors nodded allowing the two pre-adults to enter the room. They both rushed there to notice (y/n) sleeping. The reason they had came there was actually because she randomly fainted and to make sure that she was gonna be alright, they brought her here. While it, they took the occasion to check how many kids she was pregnant of.

Takashi stared at the girl for a long minute. Before he knew, he was smiling and crying at the same time. He placed his hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. When she fainted, even if he knew she would make it out alright, he got sick worried. He was trembling but now he felt relived of this fear. 

"Hey Mitsuya... are you crying?" Baji asked noticing the lilac haired's tears.

Takashi's eyes widened as he blinked rapidly. He had just noticed the tears covering his eyes. He wipes them away quickly and says "Dunno what you're talking about" then he smiles looking at his friend.

"Mhm, sure~" the ravenette teased. 

Takashi just rolled his eyes amused then looks at the nurse who was awaiting besides them. "So... do you know how many...?"

The nurse nods in respond and says "Two kids. And who are you to her?"

"Her boyfriend" Takashi said.

"And the father of the kids she's pregnant of" Keisuke added up proudly.

"Well, congratulations sir" the nurse politely said as she bowed smiling.

"Thank you" the lilac haired said nervously.

Ever since a young age, Takashi has been taking care of his sisters, so he knew he would be capable of taking care of two kids at the same time, but... he still felt nervous. He felt like he wasn't going to be good enough, that he'll be a bad father. 

The lilac haired took a deep breathe in and before he could let it out, he felt arms wrapping up around him. His eyes widened to realize it was no one else's than Keisuke's. "Uh? What are you doing Baji?!?"

"It'll be alright Mitsuya. Don't worry"

"I'm not worried-" the lavender eyed protested.

"Don't lie to me. It's obvious that you are. C'mon bro, you are the best older brother Luna and Mana could ever have, I'm sure you'll also be the best dad that these kids could ever have" the raven haired said on a serious tone.

"But..."

"But?"

"What if I just mess up?"

"(y/n) will be there for you. So will I and so will be anyone else in toman. We'll all be there for you Mitsuya, you can be sure of that"

"But the fact that I'm part of Toman is exactly what that is making me worried! What if (y/n) and my kids get in trouble because of me?"

"You know, the same thing could have had happened to Luna and Mana but it didn't. Because you're a good brother and will never let them get hurt. Now don't start some new random insecurities out of nowhere" Keisuke said as he rolled his eyes.

Takashi stared at the floor. He stood quiet for a long minute before saying "Punch me"

"Huh?!"

"Punch me straight on the face Baji"

"Are you crazy?!"

"C'mon bro. I need to be given back some common sense" 

Keisuke stared at his friend quietly. He then smiled and sighed. "That'll hurt bro"

"I know it will" the lilac haired said smiling. Keisuke punched the guy on the face brutally to the point that the lilac haired's nose starts bleeding. "Thanks Baji" 

Keisuke walked grabbed a tissue paper and handed it to his friend saying "No problem. I'll always be there to give you back some common sense, you can be sure of that"

"Don't abuse of it either"

"There's no promises~" the black haired teased as he sticked out his tongue, 

"You're so childish"

"Pft, not everyone becomes a dad just like that bro so shut it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MAMORITAI By Mika

Fanfiction

915 51 17
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ : Two members of different gangs fall in love.โ™ก A Mitsuya x reader story ใธ โ™ก โ•ฑ|ใ€ เซฎ - ี› ) (' - 7 / โป...
62.7K 2.4K 28
โ”Š โ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which mitsuya takashi met a female who just wants peace in her life. ๏ฟฝ...
213K 9K 28
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐  ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ. โ†ณ in which Y/N got herself a tattoo that has the same design as her lover. ยฉ๐š๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
38.1K 2.2K 12
ยฐ . * โœญ mitsuya takashi / hanagaki takemichi โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ†ณ hanagaki takemichi has been crushing over mitsuya takashi. an aspiring fas...