Their Lost Mafia Princess| PA...

By vallnentiness

♕ I may be broken but I have survived many things that you couldn't possibly imagine ♕ Valerie Adela Lombard... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics
1
2
3
4
House Aesthetic
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
Aesthetics #2
20
21
NOT AN UPDATE

13

8K 203 64
By vallnentiness

Hey y'all I got a dumb idea

The next day it was already a weekend so Dad and all my brothers don't have any work today or tomorrow but they still have mafia work but they said that it can wait.

I woke up and turned to my nightstand to grab my phone to check time.

6:30pm

well shit.

I groaned but got up and went to my bathroom. I took a shower with my vanilla body wash and shaved there.

I got out and wrapped myself with my black towel and went to the sink. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare and went to my closet.

Since we have nothing to do today I decided to go with something easy. I looked in my closet but I couldn't find anything perfect in there.

"Ugh, is it really that hard to pick a simple cozy outfit" I said with frustrated tone and I rolled my eyes and I then got an amazing plan.

I went out of my closet and to my door I opened and popped my head out of the doorframe and looked right and left and to see no one in the hallways.

Perfect.

Now I need to decide which one of my brothers' rooms I want to go to. Triplets nah Ezio I don't think so, Dominic I bet he only have sport clothes Niccolo and Vincenzo maybe.

Now only Riccardo and Alessio I don't really feel like go into dads room and get his clothes so I just decided to go to Riccardo's.

I went down the hallway to the dads room and turned around to see all the doors. I went to the third door across from what I guess is Alessio's door and went in that door I looked around to see no one but I still had to check.

"Ric?" No answer. "Riccardo you're here?" Still no answer, I went inside into his closet.

His closet of course was all black and I personally loved it. I checked through all of his clothes until I found a big white dress shirt.

Well obviously it is big dumbass-

Have you seen you're family they all are-

Ok just shut up-

I just shook my head and grabbed it and put it on. I looked very cute plus with my Nike socks I looked even cuter. I looked at the mirror and put my hair in a low bun. I smiled and went out of the room.

I went downstairs to see all of my brothers and dad were sitting on the island some drinking coffee some are eating and Alessio were on his computer looking kinda angry and when I came closer I saw that someone was hacking into his computer.

I sigh and smirked I moved his arm a little and turned his computer to me I made a tsk sound and shook my head.

"Damn this idiota don't really know how to hack, he needs to learn better." Then I started to hack and put double fire wall and then I hacked that idiot's computer basically I just made Alessio's computer that way so no one would be able hack it anymore.

"I'm impressed, little sister." He said with proudness in his eyes I smiled at him and bowed to him.

"I'm very pleased for your compliment my lord." I chuckled slightly and bowed and he just shook his head.

I made my way to the coffee machine and made my favorite black coffee. When it was done I turned around and just now I saw that all my brothers were in sweats or shorts with no shirts on.

Well at least dad was.

Thank god-

I looked at everyone and Ric spoke first.

"Wait is that my dress shirt?" He asked while pointing at me.
"Maybe maybe not." I smirked at him.

"σκατά κεφάλι" He said while taking a bite of his waffle that I bet Vincenzo made.

(Shit head)

"είναι αυτός ένας τρόπος να μιλήσεις στη μικρή σου αδερφή; Περιμένετε όχι συγγνώμη, είμαι η μόνη σου αδερφή" I replied and he almost choked at his waffle.

(Is this a way to talk to your little sister? Wait no sorry, I'm your only sister)

"Damn I didn't know you can speak that language." He said and he looked like I took something away from him.

"Damn Riccardo, our little sister knows more languages than any of us together." Niccolo said. "Wait, how many languages do you know?" He asked.

"Umm like 13?" I said while shrugging and they all choked on something literarily.

"Wait 13 fucking languages what kind?" Dante asked.

"Ugh I'm too lazy to tell y'all." I said while taking another sip of my coffee when Roberto spoke up.

"kennst du diesen?" He asked with a head tilted to the right.

(do you know this one?)

"Deutsch mache ich natürlich." I said with a smile on my face.

(Of course I speak German.)

"Huh nice." He said and looked at Marcello and he looked at him and turned back at me.

"Português?" He asked.

(Portuguese?)

"sim" I replied and he nodded.

(Yes)

"cad faoin leanbh amháin seo?" Dad asked.

(what about this one baby?)

"Sea, tá aithne agam ar an athair amháin seo. I ndáiríre mhúin Mam an teanga seo dom" I said and went to sit on the island.

(Yes, I know this one father. Mom actually taught me this language) Irish.

"Ok you can all stop asking me in different languages now, i know 13 languages which are French, German, Greek, Irish, Bulgarian, Russian, Turkish, Latin, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, plus I know just a little bit of Dutch" I said and I saw everyone had a proud look on their faces.

"Well anyways, what plans do we have today?" I asked putting my now empty cup into the sink and wash it.

"Well me and your brothers have mafia work to do. Some motherfucker decided to mess with our shipping so we have to deal with it" Dad said in his normal cold voice.

Well damn now that i know everything about mafia he just speaks about it so openly-

Fucking hell i wish i could still go to missions-

Oh my gosh I just got an idea.

"Alright what about you boys?" I said while turning my gaze at triplets and Ezi, they looked at me and just shrugged.

"Ok well I guess I'll have to tell you my plans for today, but not you guys of course" I said while smiling at them.

Dad and my older brothers looked suspicious but didn't say anything and just went out of the kitchen but now before giving me a kiss on my forehead and cheeks and then i heard a front door open and close.

I then put my mischievous smile on and looked at the boys with my arms under my chin.

Dante sighed and looked at me knowingly.
"I know this face Val, what is it?" He asked and I made a tsk sound and pouted.

"You know me so well brother, well my idea is that we're going to the race." I said while jumping off the bar stool and heading out of the kitchen.

"Be ready at 10." i yelled and went into my room i went straight into my closet i put on black, red and white pants and a black tank top with boot heels, some jewelry i put on cologne grabbed my jacket and went out of my room.

As I came downstairs I saw all of my brothers ready on their phones.

I just rolled my eyes and my heels made a sound that got their attention. They were about to open their mouths to say something but I cut them before they could.

"Before you're gonna tell me go change first i will not and second i have my jacket and i will cover up now let's go we don't have all day." I said making my way to the garage.

"I'm driving by the way" I yelled.

"Oh no you're not." I heard Dante say and then footsteps.

"And why is that?" I asked while crossing my arms on my chest. "You don't trust me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, no we do but- you know never mind just pick a damn car." Dante said and I smirked in victory.

I went to the cars and looked at each one of them and which I wanna race with. I made a 'hmm' sound and walked over to the whitish beige Bugatti Chiron.

I love Bugatti they have my heart-

Well after Lamborghini of course.

"Keys." I said and looked at my brothers and Dante just smirked and came to the shelf where all the keys were and threw me the Bugatti one. I caught it and opened the door and got it and started the car.

I opened my window and said. "You're just gonna stand there or you gonna get it?" I asked and they quickly ran to the car and I drove out of the garage to the gate.

I nodded to the guards and they nodded back and I smiled at them but they didn't return it.

Mental note: I need to make them cookies.

They opened the gates and i sped off on the road i smirked and added some speed Dante who was at the passenger seat was seating with his cold face and so did Roberto.

Because well he is a racer while Ez and Marc were with fear in their eyes i laughed at them.

"Don't be afraid i won't kill you, i'm professional." I said but i didn't paid any attention to the road.

"H-hey Val?" Marc said and I raised my brows.

"Maybe you should keep your eyes on the road?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"Nah i rather watch you and make sure you all ok." I smiled still looking at them.

"We are f-fine we promise please just look at the road." Ez said i nodded.

"Damn mafia men scared that we will crash aren't y'all like prepared?" I said but it came out not like a question, more like a statement.

They just kept quiet. "Ok well it's silent mode on ok." I said and just turned my attention to the road.

THEIR LOST LITTLE PRINCESS

We finally arrived at the race so I parked the car for the race and got out to get signed up for it while the boys were by the car.

I came to the register "Valerie Lombardi." I said and he looked at me amused.

"A girl, seriously?" He scoffed and I sent him a harsh glare.

"This 'girl' can beat the shit out of you and then win this race with no problems." I said and grabbed him by his collar.

"So wanna see for yourself?"

He aggressively started to shake his head. "N-no i'm s-sorry what is your car?" He stuttered and I smirked at that.

"The Bugatti Chiron right there." I pointed at my car- well my brother's car.

He just nodded and typed in and looked at me and I just smiled with the corner of my lips and walked back to my brothers, they looked at me and smiled and I sent them a confusing look.

"What? Why are y'all looking at me like that?" I asked and tilted my head and Roberto just put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm very proud of you, that man is a jackass." He said and smirked and I made an 'o' with my mouth.

"You saw that." I said and sheepishly smiled.

"Yeah and it was hot, I have to admit." Dante said and I looked at him with shock.

"Oh my is The Famous Dante Lombardi just admitted that i was hot?" I smiled at him.

"Oh i have a tear in my eye." I said sarcastically and he just rolled my eyes.

"Your annoying as fuck, c'mon we have a race attend to." He said and went back to the car i just laughed and walked over to the driver seat.

"Wait, wait the fuck up you're driving?" Marcello asked.

"Uh yeah I'm driving, why?" I asked and they just shook theirs before Ezio said.

"We just thought that Rob is going to" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nah tonight ur going to see your sister in her dark side." I darkly smiled and opened the door and sat down after a min the rest of the boy came in.

We drove to the start where the race was and I parked and waited for the other cars to get in here.

Damn is it that hard?-

My window was open and then i heard and engine park next me and i saw a beautiful white Lamborghini Huracán and there was a boy maybe like age of twins or like Niccolò.

He had dark hair and ice blue eyes on his hands he had couple of tattoos and let me tell you he looked hot but i will not let him win not even a bit.

He turned his head to my way and saw me and his eyes widened and he scoffed.

"Seriously? I have to race with some girl that is fucking ridiculous." He said while shaking his head.

I take my words back, he's a total asshole.

"You fucker, don't you dare to speak to my sister like that." Dante roared at him and his eye again widened.

"Oh the famous Lombardi's have their sister win the race?" He scoffs again."Wow you are all so pathetic." He evilly laughed.

Ugh so cringe-

The fuck?

Dante was about to reply but I cut him "We just have to see if this 'girl' can beat your ass at this race." I smiled kindly and closed my window and that's when the rest of the cars came.

I turned on music with my phone 'Judas' by Lady Gaga but Speed up version and I smiled and looked at my brothers.

"What? it gives me a vibe." I innocently smiled at them and turned back to the road and then I heard chuckles in the back and I just rolled my eyes.

(A/N: Turn on Judas but a sped version I think It would sound great)

"Ok bambina get ready." Roberto said and i nodded.

"I'm always ready brother, those fuckers will go home with nothing." I tightened my grip on steering wheel and pushed the pedal to make a sound.

I closed my eyes in pleaser and the i opened them and i saw a girl with two flags and she started show us to get ready.

I let out a breath and putted my foot on the gas pedal to get ready i looked at Dante he looked at me and nodded then i looked at Rob who looked at me with smile and thumbs up and Marc and Ez were just smiling at me and sending me a message that they are fine.

I nodded and turned back and looked at the guys who's next to me and he just send me smirk not paying any attention to the road.

Perfect-

I thought and i looked back at the girl who put the flags down and that was my cue and showed my middle finger to that boy and sped of really fast and with that i was at first place but it wasn't long enough before i saw that boy again and he was catching up to me.

But i added more speed and i was far away from them i just laughed adrenaline was going through my veins -no scratch that- through my whole fucking body i felt good.

Street Racing was my passion just as fighting and being an assassin but racing brought me freedom and I was feeling free.

My thoughts were broken by Dante yelling at me "Valerie!! Eyes on the road were in 3rd place already!"

Wait what?

I shook my head and saw that we were behind two cars "Oh hell nah." I added more speed and I passed the second car and I was so fast that I caught up to that White Lamborghini. I was on his level but he was faster.

"Shit." I mumbled and added even more speed and i was so fast that when it came to make a turn.

I was to fast and we almost crashed but i did a thing with gear shifter and pushed a little the stop pedal a little and made smooth turn i could hear a tiers on the road.

We finally came to the finish line and i parked my car back i laughed i seriously laughed, i looked at my brothers and they were in complete shock even Dante fucking Dante.

"My sister is a badass!!" Ezio shouted and I chuckled.

"I know thank you Ez." I said I got out of the car to get the bag of money but I bumped into that guy that i raced with.

"Watch where you're going stronzo." I said in an annoyed tone and he just chuckled.

"Don't you have eyes princess?" He asked and looked down at me.

Damn curse you height.

I just scoffed and was about to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist and I turned with my eyebrows furrowed.

"You're not that bad." He said and I let out a little laugh.

"I know that dumbass." And got my wrist out of his grip.

I walked to that stand where I can get my money and just as I was about to walk to my brothers my phone rang.

I took my phone out of my pockets and looked at the ID and gasped and ran to my brothers and showed them my phone and they looked shocked and nervous.

"Just answer the phone." Dante said and hesitantly nodded before answering my phone.

"Hey dad." I said with my voice a little shaky.

"Don't 'hey me dad' Valerie, where are you and your brothers?" He asked and I could hear anger in his voice.

I nervously chuckled. "We may or may not at the street race?" I said but it came out more like a question and i could hear angry voices of my older brothers probably because i'm on speaker phone.

He let out a frustrated sigh before answering. "Just... get home and we'll talk about it ok?" He asked with a more calmed voice and I let out a sigh.

"Yes Dad." I replied and hung up. I turned to my brothers.

"Were screwed." And sat back in the car and so did my brothers.

I turned the car back and drove off the parking lot.

We drove in silence but- it was a comfortable silence but then i got an urge to eat something and that's when i broke the silence.

"I'm hungry and I don't wanna die on an empty stomach so we're we  going?" I asked and looked at Dante who just shrugged his shoulders.

I then looked at my rearview mirror to see my brothers who looked like they were thinking "Mcdonald's." Ezi said and Marc and Rob just nodded.

"Mcdonald's it is." I turned to the other road and in like 10 minutes we got to the Mcdonald's.

~~

We finally ordered because some plastic bitch was eyefucking my brothers, literally all of them so i just punched her in the face and got into her plastic little head with some sense into it.

We laughed and played around like a bunch of kids.

Well they are-

When we saw a black gate with a big 'L' on it that's the moment our facial expressions completely changed i nodded to the guards and they let me in.

I parked my car and we went out of the car to the garage door that let to the hallway were he heard shouting of our beloved brothers and dad not the sarcasm here.

I gulped and walked into the hallway catching the attention of our family.

"Finally." Alessio said and approached me, triplets and Ez but mostly it was me that he approached because they guys pushed me forward like a ducking shield.

"Fuckers." I whispered turning to them and then back to Alessio.

"You know that you're all in big trouble right?" He asked calmly but I could hear anger in his voice.

Oh boy.

Words Count: 3458🤍
Edited

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo this is my longest chapter ever.

And im so sorry you guys im not very good with street racing explanations my bad.

But I hope you liked it oh but love you luvs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
211K 4K 44
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
298K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
561K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...