๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง // drsto...

By ThatIsRoughBuddy

(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going t... More

Love intrests so far
3700 years
stone world
tsukasa
A new world
Revival
running away
black sand
Hostage
my best friend is dead, and everything is worse now
cheating death is a hobby
mystry american girl
Ginro having a crush on (y/n)
omg it's the hot guy i met on the bus to archery but not the guy at archery :(
(y/n) is a shinnie
Hurry and progress through the story y/n!!
Senku is a chef?
Gen time!!!
homegirl got stabbed
The grand bout
some long dialogue
a lake
(y/n) walked in tall grass to get this many encounters
Tsukasa and hyoga
a little party that isnt a party
i leave and kinro is dead??
I should get into a coma to progress
sometimes i forgot what just happened and it's christmas??
do not expect an update again please sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Girls day

1.7K 63 34
By ThatIsRoughBuddy

Senku and chrome were about to leave for their suicide mission.

"Oi senku, chrome, come here."

"what do you want now yo-"

(y/n) held the two in a tight embrace.

"come back, yeah? we still gotta see if taiju and yuzu get married.

and chrome i gotta teach you some of the basics of medicine before you die!"

her eyes were a bit puffy, as if she had been crying before. neither of the two men brought it up though.

"well i can't guarantee that we'll come back... but i'll try as hard as i scientifically can."

"yeah! don't worry (y/n) when i get back we'll get married!"

this sentence coming out of chrome, obviously a joke made our dear boy senku glare holes into the back of his head. Senku, kicking the other boys leg to get him out of the way of (y/n) petted her head before the two were on their way.

(y/n) and kohaku were left at the base. alone.

"i wish we could have a night in the village together! a girls night would be so nice!!"

"girls night?"

the blonde girl questioned.

"Yeah! it's a night where you just hang out with your girlfriends and have fun."

"g-girlfriends?! but (y/n).. we're not..."

"UH NO NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT LIKE GIRLFRIENDS FRIENDS WHO ARE GIRLS! BUT IM SURE YOUD MAKE AN AMAZING GIRL FRIEND!"

the two were red in the face. which our favourite child, suika took notice.

"(y/n)! Kohaku! Hi!!"

she yelled rolling towards the two.

"Suika do you want to have a girls day with (y/n) and I!"

"sure! what's that though?"

the questions left the blonde blushing.

"it's where you um..."

"it's where you and your friends, who are girls have fun and do girly things! i thought it would be fun for kohaku as she's always fighting! and your more than welcome to join, suika."

"Okay!!"

first the 3 made some lipstick from berries that stained their lips heavily. blush they made from beets. which they also used for eyeshadow. and a black chalky substance they found in chrome storage. and highlight from a white chalky substance also found in chromes stroage. i'm sure they won't miss it.

(the photo at the top of the chapter, but with worse eyelashes and probably different texture but basically that.)

"waaah you two look so pretty! they should have a grand bout for you guys."

suika said complimenting the two.

"awww you're to kind, you look so cute too suika!"

"(y/n) what do we do now?"

"hmm how about we go to the hot spring to get rid of our dead skin!"

the 3 girls were off, obviously warned by (y/n) not to put their face and hair in the water they went into this beautiful one near the village.

"okay so when you take your wet body part out of the water and rub it with a cloth, the dead skin comes off!"

the 3 all did it, which confused the two villagers.

"hey why do we do this?"

kohaku asked still rubbing her leg.

"i honestly don't know, i just used to do it back in the old world, plus hot springs are relaxing so i thought it would be nice to come anyway."

"we should talk about boys! that's what the girls in my village talk about."

suika suggests to the two older girls.

"well since you suggested it, do you like anyone, suika?"

kohaku asked the girl.

"no way! boys my age have germs!!"

suika said giving off a disgusted face.

"what about you, (y/n)?"

"me..? umm well there's this guy... actually there's a few guys! but i don't know which one i like!!"

(y/n) says holding her face in embarrassment.

"who? who?"

the little girl asks excitingly.

"one of them has to be senku, right?"

"HUH? I MEAN MAYBE I DONT KNOW HES LIKE REALLY COOL AND EVERYTHING, BUT HE SEEMS LIKE HE DOESNT CARE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE DOES AND IVE LIKED HIM FOR A WHILE BUT IVE LIKED OTHER GUYS FOR A WHILE SO I DONT KNOW!!"

the (h/c) girl said frantically. in an attempt to calm her down suika, and kohaku rubbed her back.

"i'm sure he does! he talks about you a lot!"

"he does?"

"yeah yeah! he says you're really dependable and smart, and i think one time he almost called you pretty!"

"waaah that's so cool! maybe he does like me."

the three girls just continued to talk about whatever they wanted to, boys, well  (y/n) talked about boys when the other two talked about childhood stories.

by the time they came back the boys still weren't there.

"kohaku do you think we should go check on them?"

(y/n) asked, worry filling her voice.

"no i trust them to come back so it will be oka-"

"SULFURIC ACID OBTAINED!!"

right on cue the three comes back.

"Ohhh! so we can finally make the panacea for my sister ruri?!"

"not quite yet kohaku, it's going to take a bit longer."

(y/n) said which disappointed the blonde.

that day, senku, chrome and (y/n) worked tirelessly to cook the chemicals, worrying kohaku every step of the way, especially when they started using chrome and senkus piss. eventually they only needed one more thing. booze.

"alcohol is key, and once we get it, the panacea will be done!"

(y/n) said enthusiastically, she couldn't wait to finally be able to treat someone.

"better make some booze quick then!!"

"it's bound to take time and energy but it we throw enough man power at the task.."

"booze?"

kaseki said, stopping the two boys in their tracks.

"finn you mention that, because whoever wins tomorrows grand bout.. is gonna get showered with a bounty of booze from the village."

the 5 were ecstatic at this new information.

the next day, after much discourse between everyone about senku joining the grand bout, after all it was over.

Senku and (y/n) set foot in the village for the first time.

"Senku..? did you just say that his name was senku?"

Ruri said in disbelief.

"why have you met this man before, ruri?!"

the chief asked his daughter.

"no i haven't, nor would i have thought such a thing was possible. even so this man... this senku, i know him!"

she said getting out of her room.

"so you... you're senku?"

the blonde girl asked, making the scientist turn to look at her.

"and you're the shamaness, right?"

"there is something i must ask you. Senku what is your last name?"

the villagers look on is shock, did they even know what a last name was.

"by any chance is it ishi-"

ruri then feel to the floor in a coughing fit. the chief brought her back to her room. Sending everyone back off to commence the tournament later.

"senku, do you think she knows your last name?"

(y/n) asked.

"Possibly, i don't know how she would though."

when they got back to base. chrome basically destroyed the target to practice on.

"oh wow chrome those are some decent thrusts!"

"yeah chromes been going at it. stabbing that target over and over and over."

kohaku and suika commented.

"i'm practicing aiming at magmas weak spot! and by weak spot you mean..?"

"yup his junk."

chrome said nonchalantly.

"Good strategy! his junk is the best place to hit as it has many nerve endings! hit it as hard as you can chrome!"

the (e/c) girl said with joy. it's going to be so fun watching everyone to fight.

the next day everyone was talking into the village, kohaku spoke up.

"the pairings in the bracket are important."

"you mean for our matching fixing plan? yeah."

"WHO CARES IF ITS DISHONOURABLE? WE'RE HERE TO WIN IT. THE GOALS TO BEAT MAGMA AND SAVE RURI!!"

ginro shouted.

"FAIR PLAY? AS IF! THIS IS OUR SNEAKY GRAND BOUT STRATEGY!!"

they walked in talking strategy. how kohaku could just hope to get him early on to bash him.

the 6 of them looked at the board. the first match...

"KINRO VERSUS MAGMA!!"

"AHH ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE I WANTED!!"

(y/n) panicked. on the board was also senku and kohaku versus each other.

the villagers were chattering away with the results. as kinro was getting ready to fight magma, magmas little minion approached the four.

"MISSS KOHAKU!! ITS TERRIBLY AWFUL! SUIKA WAS HEADING TO THE RIVER TO PICK SOME MEDICINAL HERBS... BUT SHE FELL IN! SHE'S DROWING! YOURE THE QUICKEST ONE HERE MISS KOHAKU! IF YOU DONT SAVE HER SHE'S A GONER."

"bitch why the fuck are you lying so hard right now. it's embarrassing. I collect the medical herbs because i know which ones to use. Suika would tell us too you dumb bitch."

(y/n) said, she looked like she was going to slap the ugly ass midget.

"i'm not lying. i just happened to be walking by the river thats when i saw her."

"i swear to god if someone doesn't hold me back it's actually the end for you."

"(y/n).. it's nearly a gove that he's lying but, what about the off chance he's not."

kohaku said, sweat falling on her face.

"kohaku you're our final line of defense against magma. if you duck out now.."

"but in terms of physical abilities i'm the only one who can save her, and i'm sure (y/n) can take my place."

kohaku then rushed off to go save suika.

"i can't take her place?? i'm not nearly half as strong as her."

"don't worry (y/n) you don't have to take her place. now let's go watch kinros match."

when the 3 walked back in, one of them was denied at the second bridge.

"foreigners aren't allowed in sorry."

"i'm in the bout?"

"no not you. her."

the guard said pointing his spear at the poor girl.

"HUH I WAS ALLOWED IN BEFORE THOUGH?"

"it was an accidental oversight."

"that's so messed up, whatever chrome and senku you should go in now, don't want to miss kinros fight."

she said sighing. the two men nodded and began to walk in as (y/n) was escorted out.

"GOOOOOD LUCK KINRO, YOU BETTER WIN!"

she yells, loud enough for birds in the surrounding area to fly away.

"GOD YOURE LOUD!"

senku yelled back.

"gah! what do i do now they're gonna take hours before it's done, and if they don't win i'm not allowed in!!"

"i don't know what you want me to say miss."

"IM NOT TALKING TO YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING ON A WALK AND IM GOING TO FIND ONE OF MY FUTURE HUSBANDS."

(y/n) yelled at the guard, even though he did nothing wrong.

she's gonna be on her own for a while

a/n i actually cannot be bothered writing about the grand bout it's just 10+ chapters of everyone fighting and i'm sure everyone remembers what happens so you get to have another bush talk but who do you guys want 🤨🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 113 21
It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to finally talk to the science boy. You could...
81.1K 2.6K 41
Everyone on that day, turned to stones. โš ๏ธ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎโš ๏ธ This is my first fanfic of Dr. Stone. This is from the anime/manga: Dr. Stone. For those who...
409K 15.2K 25
"ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด„แดแดแด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดแด… ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ สœแดแดก ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดแดษดแด‡ส€." - ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด‹แดœ ษช๊œฑสœษชษขแด€แดษช ________...
18K 845 30
โ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like me! โž As water flows where it pleas...