Aladdin the Series x Sister...

By ShiraFangirl

After Jafar's defeat, with Aladdin still living on the streets of Agrabah, still engaged to the beautiful and... More

OC Info
~ Air Feather Friends ~
~ To Cure a Thief ~
~ Garden of Evil ~
~ Strike Up the Sand ~
~ Forget Me Lots ~
~ SandSwitch Pt. 2 ~
~ Dune Quixote ~
~ The Citadel ~
~ The Secret of Dagger Rock ~
~ The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath ~
~ Shadow of a Doubt ~
~ Black Sand ~
~ Vocal Hero ~
~ The Lost City of the Sun ~

~ SandSwitch ~

540 13 4
By ShiraFangirl

It's nighttime in Agrabah. The palace is shown, with the moon lighting up the corner. There stood the view of a tower on the outskirts of the city. Sadira walks towards the balcony to look at the palace. She pulls out a bag from her shirt as she speaks.

"This time, it will work."

Sabir approaches her unsurely.

"Are you sure this will work? I don't think it'll last."

"Be quiet. I know what I'm doing."

She pours the blue sand out of the bag and into her hand.

"Aladdin will be mine! And Y/N will be yours, brother! Agrabah- let the mystic shifting sand bring the changes I demand. City sleep throughout the night. My dream is born at morning's light!"

The sand floats in the breeze to cover the city as she speaks the spell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light dawns on the palace as it focuses on the city portion of the landscape.
Genie is dressed as Captain Ahab.

"Arh! Moby Dick! Come thee here and meet thy doom!"

He's on the side of a fountain. He looks up as a huge, white whale emerges from the water in the fountain.

"Ah!"

Aladdin and Y/N are sitting on the side of the fountain, and Aladdin shakes his head at the whale. The whale growls at Genie and gets closer as Genie raises his spear.

"Quit fooling around Genie."

His arms are crossed as he raises his eyebrows. Genie looks up at the whale and vice versa.

"Ah, we never get to have any fun!" Moby Dick said in the voice of a not-so-killer-whale.

"Cool it! I'll see you at recess."

The whale smiles and jumps up into the air, then splashes into the fountain. Aladdin and Y/N turns to Iago, True and Abu.

"You three are awfully quiet this morning..."

"Yeah, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, something's not right today..."

Iago scratches his head.

"Yea..." Abu agreed.

"It's as if... someone put a spell or something." True said.

"Yeah, it's as if reality's fabric has been twisted by grotesque forces beyond our comprehension!" Iago exclaimed.

Abu looks puzzled and lets out a monkey-type gasp.

"Or maybe it was that takeout falafel we had last night."

"Oh." Abu and True said.

"Well, everything seems fine to me." Aladdin shrugged.

"Or it will, when the princess gets here, hey Al..."

Genie jabs Aladdin with his elbow, his eyebrows raising and lowering.

"Well, yeah."

"Especially that special guard of yours, N/N..."

Y/N smiled, blushing a little.

"So where is her serene highness, anyway? I've got better things to do than to wait around for her!" Iago said.

"Well, hello, Aladdin."

Sabir comes, dressed in Jasmine's turquoise outfit, save the headband. Iago places a hand on his forehead.

"Oh, perfect. The classless lass."

"Ha!"

Abu crosses his arms and scowls. True hisses at her threatenly.

"So, what's with the new threads?" Iago teased.

"Sadira, you sure look beautiful this morning..."

Aladdin stands up and takes her hands in his.

"Why thank you..."

Aladdin chuckles, so does Sadira. Then, they both lean in and kiss. Iago, True and Abu's mouth's hit the ground as they gasp in surprise. Sabir comes over in his guard outfit.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hey, honey!"

Y/N gives him a kiss on the cheek, making him smile. But in his eyes, he's sad and feels guilty for taking advantage of her. True lets out a loud gasp.

"Sabir, too?! But as a guard?!" Iago exclaimed in shock.

"Bleh!!" True gagged.

Aladdin and Sadira break apart, and Sadira takes his arm, leading him away.

"So, what do you want to do today, dear?"

"What the heck? Aladdin just kissed Sadira! Y/N just kissed Sabir!" Iago exclaimed.

"Yeah, the kids really got a way with the princess and the captain of the guard..."

Genie begins to walk away. Iago catches up, flying in the air next to him.

"Hold the phone! The princess? The captain of the guard?! Oh! I get it! It's Make-the-Bird-Doubt-His-Sanity-Day!"

He lands on Genie's shoulder.

"That's why they kissed them. Oh, tres amusant!"

Genie looks over and then turns his head into a phone. It rings, and Iago answers it.

"Hello?"

Genie pops his head out through the phone.

"Get a clue! They kissed them because they're their fiancé..."

They look to Aladdin, who hands Sadira flowers while Sabir kisses her hand where her engagement ring is.

"Ah, young love..."

Genie drops Iago, Abu climbs onto his shoulder and makes his monkey talk while True is trying to think of what the heck is going on.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down. Let's get out the Human-Monkey dictionary."

Genie poofs a large book in front of him and bends over to read.

"Ah, let's see. Ouk-squeky-squeky-awk-squawk-eek."

Abu begins yelling, shaking his fist at Genie, who looks over.

"I am not a prevaricating rapscallion."

He straightens up and tosses the book over his other shoulder.

"Princess Sadira and Sabir are Al's and Y/N's fiancé? Oh boy, stand back, here comes Mr. Nausea!"

Iago turns a nasty shade of green. Genie hunches over him.

"Ho! Maybe you're sick."

He poofs a table under Iago, which rises so that Iago is level with him. He does a series of typical doctor's checks.

"Nope, not sick. Just a few feathers short of a duster. Hey Al, Iago's fallen into a bottomless abyss of delirium."

"Huh?" Aladdin questioned.

"Hm?" Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"Ah ha ha! Such a kidder! I'm fine! Just fine." Iago laughed nervously.

Aladdin and Y/N stands there confused still, then walks away with Sadira, Sabir, and Genie. Iago turns to Abu and True.

"We better be real quiet until we figure out what's going on..."

"Yeah." they nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue palace door swings open to reveal the guards Nahbi and Hakim. They bow as Sadira and Aladdin enter.

"As you were, boys." Sadira greeted.

Sabir and Y/N nods to the guards as they nodded back. They're now in the throne room. The Sultan sits in the middle with a model of the city. He spots them and gets up.

"Ah! Come, come! There my boy."

He shakes Aladdin's hand.

"How are you feeling, hhm? Nervous?"

"Well, no. I've made my decision. There's nothing to be nervous about."

Sultan turns to Y/N.

"What about you, my dear?"

"A little nervous, but love will always conquer all."

"I don't know what they're talking about, but it's making me nervous." Iago muttered to Abu and True.

"Sabir?" Sadira called.

Sabir comes forward.

"Your highness." he greeted through his gritted teeth.

"Bring us grapes. And don't skip on the servings. Oh, this is for you. Get yourself something."

She flips him a coin.

"Uh... yes, your highness."

He bows and leaves. Aladdin and Y/N looks at her with confusion.

"What was that all about?"

"Yeah, you never treated him like that."

"Um...I just thought that.. uh..." Sadira stuttered.

Rajah, in the corner, spots Sadira and growls. He comes closer, stalking, ready to pounce. Sadira sees him and gasps.

"Nicccceeee kitty...."

Rajah rears back, ready to strike. Aladdin, Y/N, the Sultan, and Genie look over. Just before the tiger hits Sadira, Aladdin jumps and gets in the way. Rajah lands on Aladdin and they tumble back, Rajah on top of him.

"What is wrong with you, Rajah?"

Rajah looks confused.

"Hhmmm, he's acting as squirrelly as Iago, True and Abu."

Genie rubs his head, suspiciously.

"Uh, maybe he had falafel last night too?" Iago said innocently.

Rajah growls again at Sadira as she looks over at him. Then, she turns to Abu, True and Iago, who look up, innocently again. Sadira's eyes widen in realization.

"Oh no... the animals..."

Abu, True, and Iago hear her and gulp.

"Heh heh, uh, poor Rajah just uh, um... hasn't been fed today. Yeah! Uh, um, Rajah go to the, um, room at the end of the hall or whatever it's called and I'll feed you."

Rajah looks even more confused.

"Yes Rajah. Run along now." Sultan said in his affirmative tone.

Rajah sulks away.

"Why don't you all just head to the garden while I feed him?" Sadira suggested.

"But my dear, the-the servants will-" Sultan said.

"Come on, it's a beautiful day; the sun's good for you!"

She pushes them along.

"Dudes, let's catch some rays..."

Dressed as a surfer, Genie runs after the Sultan, Y/N, and Aladdin. Abu, True and Iago stand back, hiding behind the pillar.

"That stupid spell didn't work on the animals!" Sadira cursed.

Iago, True and Abu hear her and cower, letting out gasps. Sadira goes into the room where Rajah is, still growling at her. She goes to the table and grabs an hourglass and pours the sand into her hand.

"I really hate to have to do this Rajah, but if you tip everyone off that me and my brother switched places with Jasmine and Razoul, it'll ruin everything!"

She rubs the sand in her hand and it glows. She sets it on the ground and it slides across the floor like a snake towards Rajah. It encircles him, then creates a cage. Iago, True and Abu are standing behind the corner, watching.]

"I'm sorry, it won't be for long. Now I have to find the bird, the snake, and the monkey."

She stomps out of the room, past Iago, True and Abu.

"Trooouubbbllleee." Iago said.

"Yep." True agreed.

"Oh Iago, True, Abu! Where are you?" Sadira called.

"That's it! We're history!"

Iago grabs Abu's vest.

"We're nothing but a nasty cleanup for the palace janitor! Okay, okay, plan, plan, plan. Sadira, Sabir and Jasmine, Razoul switched places. So if Sadira is a princess and Sabir is a guard, then the princess and the captain guard must be... streetrats."

True's eyes widens in realization.

"Oh no..."

Abu and True runs over to Rajah as Iago thinks out loud and pulls out a file. Abu rubs it against the bars of Rajah's cage while True gives it a tap.

"Well, we'll just find her and...ah!"

Iago rushes over to Abu and True when he realizes what they're doing.

"Ah! What are you doing? It's not enough that Little Orphan Sandy is after me! You want to free the tiger!"

Abu continues filing. Rajah growls.

"We need him. He can help us find and Jasmine and Razoul with his sense of smell." True pointed out.

Abu did his monkey-talk while agreeing with True.

"I don't care if he's got muscle or great sense of smell; he's got teeth! He'll eat me in a hot-second!"

"Iago! True! Abu! I've got something special for you!" Sadira called in the hallway.

"Ah!" Iago yelped and turned to Rajah. "Okay, how bout a truce? No eating me, no clawing me, and no breathing cat breath on me!"

Rajah growls in response and Iago sighs, then pulls out his own file. He, True and Abu begin filing away at the bars.

"Boys? Girl? Where are you!?"

She looks in a vase, then closes the top again when she doesn't find them. She walks back into the room with Rajah, True, Abu and Iago. She gasps when she sees the tiger missing from the cage.

Rajah, with Abu, True and Iago on his back, is near the window. He sees Sadira and jumps out. Sadira rushes to the window. Rajah jumps on the wall and then over it into the city.

"Sabir!"

Sabir runs in.

"What is it, your highness?"

He bows.

"Catch those animals and bring them to me. We can't let them ruin our plan."

Sabir sighs, thinking about his life.

"Yes, princess."

He runs out the room and Y/N comes in and sees this.

"What's going on?"

"N-Nothing, my dear friend. You should go and help Sabir catch your animal friends. They ran off and I'm worried for them." Sabir lied with a smile.

Y/N looks at her oddly and nods.

"Okay..."

She runs after Sabir, who gives her a grateful smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on the streets of Agrabah, citizens are running around screaming when they spot Rajah.

"Tiger! Tiger! Ah! Run! Run!"

They continue to flee as Rajah pounces his way here and there, growling at their fear. The guards, including Sabir and Y/N are behind them as Rajah looks back. Then, he sees an apple cart coming right in his path. He head-butts it and apples fly everywhere, as does the merchant with the cart. The merchant floats through the air, and then lands in Sabir's arms.

"Tiger!"

"I...know."

He places the merchant down to the side.

Rajah, Iago, True, and Abu are still running away. They reach a safe distance and out of view, so they stop, panting. Iago jumps off Rajah's back.

"You are not easy to hide with, you know that? I don't hear any people screaming, "Parrot, Parrot!""

Rajah looks at him, and then chomps at him and puts him in his mouth. True snickers at the sight.

"Hey! Hey! I thought we had an agreement!" Iago screamed inside Rajah's mouth.

Abu jumps off Rajah's back and then scolds him in his monkey talk. Rajah opens his mouth and unrolls his tongue, which had Iago wrapped up. Iago, covered in tiger drool, hits the floor.

"Eeewww, tiger drool."

He shakes off, then looks around.

"Hey! I think we lost them!"

Just as he says so, a net pulls put from under them and catches them, then pulls them up.

"Then, again, maybe not."

The two guards Nahbi and Fazal, at the top of the building they were next to, jump to the ground, with the ropes in their hands to pull the animals up higher. Sabir and Y/N runs over.

"Take them to the palace. Princess Sadira will deal with them... personally."

"Whoa! Wait a minute! I thought she said she's worried for them. Plus, they're my friends." Y/N said, slightly glaring at Sabir.

"I-I mean..."

"Here, let me help you all get out of this."

The animals sigh in relief as Y/N goes to help when suddenly, barrels drop on all their heads - one barrel per guard. Y/N luckily dodged that on time. After each guard is stuck in a barrel, a young women drops down. Jasmine is shown, wearing a brown, torn, dress that goes a little above her knee and a shoulder ripped a little. She's also wearing a rope in place of her usual headband.

"Jasmine!" Iago quietly gasped.

Y/N pulls out her sword to stop Jasmine when she felt a presence land behind her. She turned and was just on time to block the attack as her own blade clash against theirs. They looked up to see Razoul, wearing a torn short that has some holes show him abs, ragged pants, and brown shoes. He also has black smooth, messy hair with white bands around his head.

Her and Razoul sword fight as they block each other's blades. He tries to aim for her legs when she jumped over it and bring out her leg to kick him when he backed away, dodging that. Y/N turned and kicked him in chest, causing him to fall. Razoul quickly gets up and swings his sword, aiming towards her when she blocked it again. As they struggle to push each other's sword away, their eyes meet. They soften as if they saw something amazing and... recognition. True notices and smiles, thinking something will happen. Y/N and Razoul's eyes sparkles rainbow.

Y/N shook her head, wondering what was that about as she manages to push him back with her sword, snapping him out of the trance. They kept sword fighting until she manages to snatch his sword away from Razoul and points both of the swords at him. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Not bad." he said.

"Thanks. I've practiced a lot."

"But you're missing one thing."

"And what's that??"

"You shouldn't turn your back on your enemy."

As if on cue, Jasmine comes and lasso the rope and ties Y/N up. Jasmine grins as she jumps up and kicks the guards, including Sabir and Y/N who happen to be conveniently lined up, and they all roll into the back of a fruit cart. The camel is jolted by the sudden movement and then takes off, the guards still in the back of the cart, still in barrels.

Jasmine then turns to her remaining audience and pulls out a dagger from her sleeve. The animals gasp and then with one swift movement, she cuts the bottom of the net and they fall to the ground.

"Go! They'll be back." Razoul said.

Suddenly, Rajah jumps on her and licks her face, knocking her down.

"Ew!"

"Hey!" Razoul ordered.

"At last! I can feel the ominous pull of doom starting to lift!" Iago cheered.

Rajah is still licking Jasmine's face as Iago flaps down to her side. She gets up as she pushes Rajah off. Abu is hugging her arm tightly. True wraps herself around Razoul's neck and hugs him, catching him by surprise.

"Who are you? Leave me alone!" Jasmine ordered.

"L-Let go, snake!" Razoul exclaimed.

"There's that pull of doom again... Jasmine, it's us! You know us! You too, Razoul!"

Iago flaps up on a barrel to be somewhat level with Jasmine and Razoul's line of vision.

"Yeah, you're the guys we just saved!"

"Maybe you got head in the head too hard." Razoul said, gently removing True from his neck.

Jasmine tries to pull Abu off her arm.

"Hey... how did you know our name?"

"This is suspicious..." Razoul said, looking at them oddly.

"You KNOW us! Okay, here's the skinny: you're a princess, you're the guard, and Aladdin is your boyfriend, Y/N is your girlfriend, and you two live in the palace, and-"

Jasmine cuts Iago off.

"I see. I'm a princess. Well, that would explain these rags I'm wearing, wouldn't it? Now buzz off, the royal wedding parade is starting and there'll be lots of pockets to pick."

She finally gets Abu off her arm and throws him at Iago. Her and Razoul then run off.

"And don't follow us!"

"Stay out of trouble!"

"Gee, a royal wedding parade. That oughta be worth a look."

Iago realizes what he just said.

"AH! Royal wedding parade! Sadira's gonna marry Aladdin!"

"Oh no! Plus, Sabir and Y/N since they both plan to have a wedding together!!" True gasped in horror.

"That's it! Our lives are over."

Abu screeches as Iago pulls out some of his feathers, then turns to Abu, who is still screeching.

I"How am I suppose to convince her that she's the princess??!! Forget it! Can't be done!"

Abu turns to Rajah and then grabs Iago and stuff him in Rajah's mouth. A few seconds pass and Iago's voice is heard from inside.

"Okay. I'll try. I'll try!"

Abu screeches happily.

"Let's just hope things will work out." True said, flashbacking at the scene of when Raozul and Y/N look into each other's eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other streets of Agrabah. There are ladies throwing flowers from rooftops, obviously for the royal wedding parade. There's a large crowd gathered on the "sidewalks" as they watch banners and elephants and such walk by.

There stood one man had a pouch around his waist. A set of hands comes up and grabs his coin purse. Jasmine stands up straight and looks her new money. Razoul swiftly takes the jewelries the women were wearing without them knowing. Iago comes up and surprises them, causing Jasmine to drop the purse while Razoul quickly hides the jeweles inside his own pouch.

"HEY JASMINE! RAZOUL!" Iago called.

The man Jasmine just stole from turns when he hears Iago. Jasmine grabs Iago and stuffs him in a jar. She then hurriedly turns and picks up the money, and then bumps into the man it belonged to.

"Uh, uh, you, uh, dropped this."

She holds the purse out for the man. He bends over then takes it from her and opens it up.

"How nice to meet such an honest young lady."

He hands her one coin, and then turns back to the parade. Razoul was surprised by that kind gesture. Jasmine waves nicely and then turns and growls. She goes back to the jar and pulls Iago out, and throws him into the air.

"What'd you think you're doing? Me and Razoul are trying to work here!"

She and Razoul goes down the line of people, their backs turned away from her, watching the parade. Jasmine and Razoul simply grabs several purses as they passes by. Iago is still following them, flapping in the air.

"Look you two, I'm a little pressed for time. Suffice it to say that you're the one who should be in the parade because YOU are the princess!"

He says this very loudly and they crowd turns back, gasping, to look at Jasmine. She grabs Iago and smiles, shaking her head at the crowd. Razoul gives them a nervous smile with a wave. They turn back.

"You're going to get us in trouble!!" Razoul sneered quietly.

"Oohh, I'm REALLY sorry we rescued you."

Jasmine begins holding onto Iago tightly. Suddenly, a voice makes them turn and Jasmine lets go of Iago, who flaps and then sits on her shoulder.

"Make way for Princess Sadira, and her fiancé, Aladdin!"

The crowd cheers as Sadira, dressed in a white gown and headdress, and Aladdin, dressed in his Prince Ali outfit. They're riding on an elephant, and Aladdin is waving to the crowd as Sadira lays on her stomach next to him.

"Look at that guy, tell me you don't know him." Iago said.

"Okay, I'm telling you, I don't-"

She looks up at Aladdin and stops.

"Why... do I feel like I know him...somehow..."

Razoul's eyes gaze upon Y/N, who somehow recovered and is riding on a horse in her guard posture while giving everyone a smile with Sabir by her side.

"You're not the only one..." he muttered out in awe.

Iago smiles at this, and turns to give Rajah, True, and Abu, who are hiding on the corner of the alley, a thumbs-up.

"This is completely ridiculous, but... let's check it out." Jasmine said.

"Let's see if you animals are right about this." Razoul said.

Jasmine stomps on past Abu, True, and Rajah with Razoul following her. Iago flaps over and gives Abu and True a high-five as they hurry off after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 174 12
Some things never stay lost forever. Jafar's lamp has been found and in the hands of someone who could change not only his fate, but the fate of his...
42.8K 649 7
What happens if Aladdin didn't fall in love with princess Jasmine but fell for her sister who has a much stronger wild side then her sister and thank...
40.5K 1.2K 26
Sinbad and Jafar have been super close and the greatest friends ever since they were kids, both have bond that can never be broken. When Sinbad agree...
3.6K 25 19
What if there was a street rat named Amy? What if she meets the Queen of Agrabah in the market place who doesn't have children with her husband. What...