The King's Aphrodite: A Haiky...

By vaegeukies

⎯⎯⎯ ❛THE KING'S APHRODITE❜ IN WHICH, Kageyama Tobio meets his senpai named Yachi Haruto ... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
Chapter 01: Midnight Blue
Chapter 02: Confession
Chapter 03: Loyal Knight
Chapter 04: In Trouble
Chapter 06: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 07: Aoba Johsai
Chapter 08: Arrangement
Chapter 09: Lucky Bastard
Chapter 10: Fangirls
Chapter 11: Jealous
Chapter 12: Come Over
Chapter 13: Slowly
Chapter 14: Guardian Deity
Chapter 15: Favorite Kageyama
Chapter 16: Stubborn Ace
Chapter 17: Practice
Chapter 18: Possessive
Chapter 19: Fruity
Chapter 20: Number 13
Chapter 21: Setter
Chapter 22: Sakai Emi
Chapter 23: Points
Chapter 24: Lose
Chapter 25: Math
Chapter 26: Last Point
Chapter 27: Alone

Chapter 05: Romantic

3.5K 122 1
By vaegeukies

HARUTO WAS INSIDE THE GYM LOOKING through the bar windows taunting them. Of course the two got thrown out of the gym and we're told they couldn't come back until they learned to get along.

"Hey! Move your not letting me see the game!" Hinata said, trying to catch a glimpse of the view inside. Harutp moved his head in sync with Hinata and gave a sly smirk.

"You don't have VIP access yet." he said, letting out a giggle. He let out a groan and let his feet fall to the floor.

"Ugh it's not far, there's a ball and court in front of me and I can't play!"

"And who's to blame?" Haruto muttered under his breath.

"We're wasting time out here! I have to get in there!" Haruto tilted his head to the side to get a better view of the ravenette.

"You guys aren't even getting along yet, what makes you think they're gonna let you in?"

Kageyama turned and glared at the boy in the window. "I have a lot of potential, that should be more than enough to let me in!"

"Mr. Ego's talking." Haruto said he turned and faced away from the boys. He heard a 'tsk' come from the other boy's direction.

"Wow spoken like a true Ki–"

"SHHHHHH" Haruto quickly interrupted the tangerine from finishing his sentence. Hinata slapped a hand over his mouth and looked with terror at Kageyama, luckily he didn't seem focused on it to care much.

"Let's just challenge them in a two-on-two match! If we win they'll have to let us in!" Kageyama said determined.

"That way we'll at least look like a team." Haruto sighed and mentally slapped himself

'Not exactly how it works but go off I guess."

"You think it's gonna be that easy?" Hinata said with a confused tone.

"What if we lose?"

"We won't lose, I'll make sure, just.. don't mess anything up! Not even one slip up!" The blue eyed boy yelled.

"Haruto!" Suga called from the court

"Get back over here we need you in the game!!" Haruto groaned and lazily walked back to the team.

"What were you doing over there anyways?" Suga asked as he handed the boy a practice jersey.

"Ah, just being a constant reminder to Hinata that he's not on the court. It's mean, but it'll persuade him to get along with Tobio." Haruto explained while putting on his practice jersey. The setter gave the other a smile.

"That's actually pretty smart." Haruto let out a small chuckle.

Suddenly the gym doors opened and there was the goddess herself. And immediately Tanaka was right by her side.

'Ah Ryu, you wonderful idiotic simp.' Haruto's thought while looking at Kyoko who just wave a hand at him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"YOU KNOW WHAT I BET THOSE two idiots are thinking right now?" Tanaka began.

"That if they can beat us in a game, they'll be allowed to join the team."

"I'd like to add that you are absolutely right. They were definitely talking about it." Haruto said, putting on his club jacket. Tanaka let out a cackle as went to grab his bag.

"Well either way, we just really need them to cool their heads down and get along." Suga said, turning back to the messy highlighted boy. Haruto sighed and shook his head, chucking a bit.

"Knowing Tobio Suga-san he's too much of a hot head when it comes to volleyball."

"Captain!"

All the teammates' attention was drawn to the door. "We challenge you on a two-on-two!"

"PFF–'' Haruto Immediately held a hand over his mouth to prevent him from cackeling, but seeing Tanaka struggle too made them both end up dropping to the floor and losing it.

"YOU GUYS ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH WITH IT." Tanaka said. While Haruto tries to get up but weak in the knees.

"DID YOU GUYS ACTUALLY REHEARSE THAT?!" Tanaka continue while laughing, Haruto can't help but to put his hand on his stomach while laughing. It was freaking funny.

"They were really in sync." Suga chuckled

Daichi looked at them with a stern look. "And if you lose?"

"Then you chose the penalty." Kageyama replied determinedly.

"Here's an idea. We've got two other 1st years joining the team. You'll be playing them on a three-on-three, we do this every year with first years anyway to get an idea of how they play."

"But then who will be on our team?" Hinata said, confused.

'Please pick me, please pick me, please pick me, please pick–'

"You'll get Tanaka, you better make sure they don't cause too much trouble."

Haruto pout.

"What about me? Why not Haruto?! He actually knows one of them!" Tanaka exclaimed, pushing Haruto towards the captain who was giving him puppy eyes with a pout.

"Well he knows Kageyama, favoritism can be played on both sides. Besides I thought you'd be the only one to handle their delinquent behavior." Haruto just smiled at the captain, he always knew how to boost Tanaka's Ego to make him do better.... Or make him do what he wants.

"Ah well Captain if you insist!" He said, going down the stairs and faced the two first years.

"Just stick with me, little first year." he said, patting Hinata's shoulder a little too roughly.

"And the penalty for when you lose." Daichi said, catching the attention of the small group.

"For the rest of my time at Karasuno, Kageyama cannot be the setter."

"Is that all?" Haruto said, looking at him confused.

"If the setter is self-centered, egotistical, and aggressive then the team can't win." Kageyama glared at the captain, a tick mark growing on top of him.

"I'll still let you in the team, you're just going to be playing another position–"

"No way! I am a setter!" Kageyama snapped, interrupting Daichi.

"Then win."

Suga grabbed Tanaka by the jacket and pulled him back into the gym. "Welp see you later!" And quickly close the gym doors.

"Daichi aren't you being a little too mean?" Haruto said as he placed his bag around himself.

"Yes Boss, you are being more strict than usual." Tanaka said, placing an arm over Haruto's shoulder.

"Any special reason for it?" Suga chimed in, also curious as to why the Captain was behaving more seriously.

As Daichi went on a little rant about the two Haruto getting closer to Tanaka ear.

"Ryu, I know waking up sucks ass but these dumbasses really need to practice for Saturday. Especially Hinata. You get the key to the gym, and we'll get here earlier than normal so we can help them out."

"What the heck? Why would I do that? My beauty rest is important!" He whispered and yelled back to the slightly shorter male.

"Well I guess it's okay if you don't wanna be a cool upperclassman and help them out, probably gaining their respect and admiration."

Tanaka looked at Haruto. 'Damn, my beauty rests. You're so lucky Haruto you don't even need a rest because even if you didn't sleep you're still pretty and handsome. I'm so jealous~' Tanaka's thoughts.

Haruto gave a smirk to his friend as he sighed in defeat. They slowly crept their way to the barred windows and spoke loud enough for the two first years to hear.

"AhEm! We start practicing at 7 A.M. Tomorrow don't we?" Tanaka said, being a little too obvious when he started facing the window.

Haruto jabbed his side.

"Don't make it obvious dumbass!" He whispered.

"Uh right..." Suga replied, giving a confused look.

"Why is something up?" Suga asks again, and Haruto immediately thinks of a scenario.

"What nono, nothing. Either way, how do you think the VP's holding up about the toupee thing–" Haruto chuckled, quickly changing the conversation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

HARUTO RAN TOWARDS A CERTAIN BOY, he immediately ran faster to catch up with him.

"Tobio!" Haruto ran up to the boy on the sidewalk. He stopped in front of him trying to catch his breath.

"Uh here." he took a bottle of water out of his bag and handed it to the messy highlighted boy. The boy took it and took a couple of sips. "Thanks" he said while giving a bright smile.

"So what's up? Don't you have to take the bus to get home?" Kageyama said as the two began to walk together.

"Well yeah but I just wanted to walk you home. I haven't done it for a while." He chuckled.

Haruto and Kageyama's hand bump to each other. Kageyama blushed and slowly took Haruto's hand in his, and looked down at their hand with a soft smile.

"I missed this."

"Walking me home?" Haruto asked, Kageyama sighed and rolled his eyes then chuckled.

"No..just this. Holding hands, no one else is around." Kageyama remarked, making his last sentence come out very dramatic.

Haruto let out a chuckle as he looked at his boyfriend.

'Kageyama is the sweetest guy I have ever met. I mean you will just mistake him for not having good behavior but he is really sweet towards people he likes..'

Haruto was about to speak again until he felt Kageyama starting to do the thumb thing on his hand and his heart started pounding fast.

'AHHHHHHH wait, I almost like a highschool girl..'

"How's Hitoka? Is she going to Karasuno too?" the ravenette said interrupting the gay panic Haruto was having.

"A-Ah yeah! She's good. Nervous as always. Mom wanted her to come to Karasuno with me since it's closer than any other school." He hummed and nodded as he listened.

"How about Miwa? I haven't seen her in forever!"

"She's fine. She's been busy with a lot of work and travels sometimes so I have the house to myself most times." Kageyama replied.

"Is she home right now?" Haruto asked excitedly, sure Tobio was the Kageyama he loved dearly but, Miwa was practically Haruto's favorite Kageyama.

"Nope, she told me her flight was delayed."

"Awww." Haruto complained as he stomped his feet in annoyance. Kageyama chuckled at his childish behavior before coming to a halt. Harutp looked at him confused then looked to their side, ah were here-

"Thanks for walking me home." Haruto said as he began to get the keys from his bag.

"It's not a problem Haru."

Haruto blushed heavily at his favorite nickname, grateful it was dark outside.

"Y–yeah." He said as he finally unlocked the door. "Uh–let me know when you get home?" He more asked than stated, still flustered.

Kageyama giggled slightly, giving a smirk like teasing him and started to walk away.

"Yes, I will Haru."

As Haruto closed the door and let his head fall against it, smiling like an idiot to himself. He threw his shoes off and headed to his room. Not bothering to turn on any lights he fell onto his bed and giggled, covering his face with his pillow.

"He's gonna be the death of me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.4K 36
You're a member of the girl's volleyball club at Karasuno high. Your deskmate is Kageyama Tobio and during a practice match he starts to develop feel...
61.4K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...
1.5M 46.5K 20
(Y/N) has known Kageyama Tobio for almost her entire life, because they've been next door neighbors and best friends since elementary school. Now tha...
139K 3.4K 43
| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I read all of them and try to reply to the...