𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗

By thinkaboutmina

ON GOING two sides rival against each other, but things get complicated when something gets in between them... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ft dvt
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

14

1.4K 125 8
By thinkaboutmina

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"UH, NAYEON? YOU HAVE A SLIGHT PROBLEM.” I pointed towards the crowd, trying to help distinguish the penguin.

She muttered a curse as she grabbed my wrist, yanking me away from the view and up the stairs. I almost tripped over the stairs a few time, but made it up with the ashen blonde. I glanced back down to the ballroom to see heterochromatic eyes on me.

"Min-ouch. Hey!" Before I could greet the girl, I was yanked towards a hallway, and out of sight. We ran up a flight of stairs until we hit the roof. Out of breath, leaned on Nayeon, one of my arms draped around her neck.

"Dumbass! Lean on your own weight!" She shrieked, shrugging me off. I whined as I leaned against the door. A hand shot out and pulled me away from it. "Not there either!" She grumbled, letting me go.

I huffed, walking to the edge of the building. I looked over the edge to see the garden lit up in fairy lights and lamp posts. It was a spectacle to say the least.

I noticed Nayeon come to my side, gazing down. I heard her chuckle. "Don't tell me you want me to take you there." She sneered, shoving her hands in her pockets. I hummed a laugh.

"Well, it's not a terrible idea." I smiled, letting the wind snake through my hair. It felt great, like I was free. I felt a hand grab mine. I glanced over to see Nayeon staring at me.

"Well, if you want to go, then let's fucking go." She smirked, her crimson eyes noticeably softer then before. I gave a smile as I looked back down at the magical garden.

"But how will we-" an abrupt door being kicked open made us both flinch and look over. The calmness in the ash blondes eyes was non existent as her soft smile turned to a growl. I felt my hand being squeezed as she turned around to face the duo standing in the doorway.

"Y/N!"

"Shithead!"

I cracked a smile at the deep purple male, wearing a purple tuxedo with a black tie.

"Are you wearing a tux?" I snicker, holding my hand over my mouth. Taehyung seemed just as shocked.

"And your wearing a dress. What the fuck." He gaped in confusion. "At least you clean up good toots." He smirked. I smiled brightly.

"I know right? First time for everything." I glanced to my side to see Nayeon glaring at the duo, though I couldn't decipher which one was getting the most treatment.

"Y/N. Walk to me, I'll take you away from this scoundrel." Mina called out, her eyes on me. I went to take a step forwards when Nayeon tugged me back.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She hissed, turning her attention to me. I shrugged.

"It sounded promising." I replied simply. She muttered 'dumbass' under her breath as she went back to analysing the duo. I noticed that V hadn't moved in a bit.

"Uh oh." I mumbled. Nayeon's eyes flicked over to me.

"What do you mean 'uh oh'?" Before I could answer, the ash blonde girl hand was ripped from my grasp as Nayeon was thrown up in the air, a night black appendage wrapped around her waist, constricting her arms.

"Oof." I glanced to my side to see V standing where Nayeon was.

"You're goddamn welcome. I had to get out of bed for this shit." He sulked. I chuckled as I high fived him.

"Oh gee, thanks." I sass. I turn my attention to the flying bunny, cursing and screaming to be released. "On a side note, could you let her down? She hasn't hurt me if that's what you were thinking."

The purple male gave a shrug as he started to lower the girl.

"Wait. Don't let her down." Mina came to my side, also looking up at the flailing girl. "She's extremely dangerous."

I felt my eyes roll. "That's because she's strung up like a damn pinata." I sighed, turning to V. "Let her down please."

The purple male seemed to have no problem in doing so. He let the old girl land and quickly unwrapped her, making her unsteady on her feet. Explosions immediately flew from her hands

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" The ash blonde charged forwards, explosions aimed at the purplette. V kept a bored expression as Nayeon blasted him. I stepped back and observed, the ashen girl defiently trying to kill the other one. After the smoke cleared, there was nothing there.

"Cool your blasters spaz. You didn't even scratch me." A tired voice snapped from besides me. I snickered as I saw the look on Nayeon's face. She charged yet again, but this time, I stood in front of my friend. I held my hands up and, thankfully, Nayeon stopped just short of me.

"Move so I can kill him." She growled, glaring at me. I gave a heavy sigh.

"You can't kill him, he's my roommate. And besides, you probably wouldn't be able to hit him. For a lazy fuck, he's powerful as hell." I heard a chuckle from behind me.

"Aww, someone's had a good night now haven't they?" He cooed, making the grandma in front of me twitch with anger. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the comment.

"Ignore him, I said he was strong, not smart. Anyways, I ain't moving." I stood firm, arms crossed. She clicked her tongue, towering over me by a good foot.

"You like to do things the hard way, don't you freak?" She sneered, focused on me. I stared back up at her, skeptical.

"Depends on the situation, fire cracker." I retorted. She rolled her eyes.

"So be it." She grabbed my wrist, yanking me into her.

Quickly, she tossed me over her shoulder, making my head hit her back. I didn't know what was quite happening until I opened my eyes to see the ground approaching fast.

"OH FUCK!" I scream, hugging Nayeon's back. If I was going down, she was coming with me. I kept my eyes firmly closed, not willing to see what kind of hell I landed in.

"Hey idiot. Mind letting go so I can put you the fuck down?" I opened my eyes to see a rose bush outlined by a soft white light. I slowly loosened my grip around the girl. With a huff, she threw me off, holding me by my shoulders.

"What... happened?" I ask quietly, looking around. The blonde chuckled.

"I jumped off the roof with your dumb ass. Pretty obvious." I whipped around to face her, my jaw dropped.

"You jumped off the fucking roof with me?! We could've died!" I shout. She rolls her eyes, letting go of my shoulders.

"But we didn't. So what the fuck are you complaining about? I got you to the stupid garden, didn't l?" I looked around, holding a hand to my neck.

"... guess. You didn't need to be so dramatic about it though."  I giggled to myself as I walked away, finding interest in a bush of white roses.

"Oh, so I'M the fuckin' dramatic one now huh?!" She screamed, walking up to me. I picked a rose by the bud, cracking it off from the stem. I turned around and shoved it in her mouth, making her shut up.

"There! Much better." I smirked, watching the girl spit out the flower and petals. She gave a wide grin.

"Y'know, there's other ways to shut me up." She whispered, stepping closer to me. I gave her a narrowed gaze, not sure if I liked whatever was happening.

"I'll shove the whole stem down there next time then." She gave a groan, muttering something along the lines of 'this girl are impossible'. I wore a large smile, exploring the beautiful garden.

It was on this night I learned.

Im Nayeon, captain of all things bad and head of the (d)anger management club, indeed, had a heart. Somewhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 172 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
339K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
87.6K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
5K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana