10

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I GRIPPED MY WALKIE TALKIE WITH MY LEFT HAND AS I RAN. I didn't know where, just far away.

"Code fucking red! Gordon Ramsay saw me, I'm toast. I'm gonna go hide, I'll be fine!" I whisper shout.

I hear multiple foot steps somewhere down the street. I cursed as I turned the small device off and leaped into some bushes to my side, praying they would just ran past. I grabbed my ears and held them down as I crossed my legs and held them up to my chest. I felt like a child playing hide and seek. But the seekers were going to mutualized me. I flinched as something feel on top of the bush besides me. The figure groaned as they sat up, rubbing its back.

"Ouch..." it mumbled. I raised an eyebrow, recognizing the voice. I saw eyes meet mine, a wave of surprise on them.

"Y/N?"

I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth and lunged closer to her. I stayed completely still as rushed footsteps ran past, eventually fading out. I sighed before turning back to the girl.

"Dahyun, what the hell are you doing here?!" I asked, taking my hand off her mouth. She gave a deep breath before sitting up properly, facing me. She threw her hands up in exasperation.

"Looking for you! Why are you here?!" She asked loudly. I held my hand over her mouth again, as well as a finger over my lips.

"Shh! I'm trying not to die here!" I whisper shout. I sighed, dropping both of my hands.

"Fine. Let's just get out of this bush first." She popped her head out, looking around before shuffling out, letting the leaves brush off her. When she was out, she held out a hand to me. I took it and was yanked out of the bush. The yank was really hard, so needless to say, I crashed into the blackette. I squeaked as I quickly pushed her away.

"T-Thanks." I whisper, looking around. I see the smiley girl give a thumbs up. I glanced at her to see her wearing a white long sleeved undershirt with black suspenders that connected to her black trousers. She rolled up her sleeves and crossed hee arms.

"Well? What happens now?" I stiffened at the question.

'Well you could be a real gucci god and let me skedaddle out of here.'

"Well you could be a super nice lady and let me run the hell away." I gave a hopeful smile. She seemed unimpressed as she leaned down and studied my features.