13

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
Nayeon's Pov.

This fucking idiot! How did I lose her?! GODDAMNIT!

I shoved past people as I continued to search for this little rat. Where the fuck could she have gone, and what caught her eye? I stopped as I looked over the crowds.

Food. Fucking food.

I barged past people slow dancing and conversing as I strode to the buffet table, my hands clenched into fists.

What if someone took her? If they did, then that was quick. Nevertheless, I guess I got to go save her dumb ass. I stopped at the table and looked at all the choices of food and drink. I picked up a whiskey bottle and scoffed.

"Weak shit..." I mutter, pouring myself a cup. It wasn't the best, but it would do.

"I know right! I don't understand." I perked up and glanced to my side to see Y/N and another girl smiling at the other side of the table. I felt my cup crush in my grasp. I slammed it down, making the contents splash on the table. I glared at the back of her head as I stomped towards them.

The foreign girl noticed me before she did. I clamped my hand on her shoulder and spun her around. She wore a confused expression, but it changed into a frown as she looked at me.

"Oh, hey Naye-"

"And where the fuck did you run off to?!" I whisper shouted, trying my best not to create a huge scene. No guarantees. She gave a small chuckle.

"Sorry about that. I saw food and my instincts sort of took over, y'know? But, on my way, I bumped into this tall girl." She took a step back, my hand released from her shoulder. She pointed to the smiling thailand girl, who didn't seem to know the fucking meaning of sleep apparently.

"Yo, this is Nayeon, and Nayeon this is a girl I met. She's my-"

"Girlfriend."

I felt my blood boil as she smiled as wide as a damn Cheshire cat.

This. Little. Fuckin...

I was too busy glaring at the blonde haired bitch to see Y/N shaking her hands violently.

"What?! Shut up! No, she's not my gi-"

I didn't get a chance to hear her out as I grabbed the ta girl by the collar and pull her closer to me. I felt her shit eating grin, and wanted to blow it off her face. I felt a hands grab my forearm, as well as fluffy ears brush the side off my face.

"Nayeon, I swear to fuck if you don't let her go, I'm going to punch your face so hard you'll have to brush your teeth out your ass." I dropped the purple bitch and glared at the bat girl.

She was so damn cute when she was angry, I was almost willing to let that well formed insult slide. And the way she had her arms crossed and her porcelain like green glaring at me with such fire, I couldn't say I wasn't pleased. But she had thrown an insult at me like a boomerang. A damn good one at that.

Blonde bitch could wait, I have business to attend to. I grabbed her wrist and led her to the stairs. I only made it up one step before my vision blacked out and I lost all feeling.

Your Pov.

I felt the grip on my hand loosen, allowing me to slowly pull away. I turned to see the tall girl calmly walking towards me. Thankfully, the onlookers had walked away, finding more interest in anything else. I gave a sigh of relief as she stood in front of me.

"Thanks, you didn't need to piss her off so badly though." I grimace, looking up to the blonde haired girl. She gave a smirk.

"I couldn't resist it. I needed something mildly exciting to keep me going." She gave a yawn. "I'll release her, but please be careful. She doesn't seem to value you as  person." She muttered. I gave a sour laugh.

"Tell me about it. I was forced to be her date." I scoffed, crossing my arms. I heard her inhale sharply through her teeth.

"Ouch. I would rather die." She shook her head disapprovingly. I threw my hands up.

"That's what I chose!" I lower my hands and give a small smile. "You'd best walk far away before releasing her. She's probably going to be mad. Like, really fucking mad." She gave a nod and a wave as she strolled away, most likely back to the buffet table.

I stood in front of Nayeon, watching her emotionless expression. I had to admit, she looked great when she wasn't about to murder someone.

She blinked her eyes and shook her head, tossing her ash blonde, spiky lockes from side to side. I gave a patient smile, hoping that she would forget the part when she was going to kill me. She glanced down at me and looked surprised.

"Doll? What happened?" She groaned. I raised my eyebrows, my mouth dropping a little.

Did she really just call me 'doll? She must be really out of it.

"Uh, you blacked out. Are you feeling okay?" I lied. She gave a small nod.

"I don't fucking remember anything after squaring up with that blonde bitch." She whipped his head in the direction of the buffet. "Speakin' of which..." She turned and took a step before I grabbed her hand, tugging her backwards. She gave me a questionable look.

"Don't bother, she's long gone." I quickly say, hoping she's convinced. She gave a growl before sighing and looking back at me. She gave a smirk.

"Y'know, when you're not being a sarcastic bitch, you can throw some pretty decent insults there dollface." She snickered. I gave a satisfied smile at the bunny.

"Y'know, when you're not being a murderous asshole, you're not too bad to deal with, grandma." I retorted, a pleased grin on my face. She looked at me with a murderous glint in her crimson eyes before it faded to mild disgust.

"Don't get fucking used to it." She huffed. I gave a simple nod before turning and walking towards the crowd, my bat ears twitching with all of the foreign chatter. I overheard a certain conversation, so I turned to my right to see it. I really wished I hadn't.

"Are you sure she's here?"

"Positive."

I felt my heart race as a head of penguin walked towards my direction, accompanied by deep purple.