14

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"UH, NAYEON? YOU HAVE A SLIGHT PROBLEM.” I pointed towards the crowd, trying to help distinguish the penguin.

She muttered a curse as she grabbed my wrist, yanking me away from the view and up the stairs. I almost tripped over the stairs a few time, but made it up with the ashen blonde. I glanced back down to the ballroom to see heterochromatic eyes on me.

"Min-ouch. Hey!" Before I could greet the girl, I was yanked towards a hallway, and out of sight. We ran up a flight of stairs until we hit the roof. Out of breath, leaned on Nayeon, one of my arms draped around her neck.

"Dumbass! Lean on your own weight!" She shrieked, shrugging me off. I whined as I leaned against the door. A hand shot out and pulled me away from it. "Not there either!" She grumbled, letting me go.

I huffed, walking to the edge of the building. I looked over the edge to see the garden lit up in fairy lights and lamp posts. It was a spectacle to say the least.

I noticed Nayeon come to my side, gazing down. I heard her chuckle. "Don't tell me you want me to take you there." She sneered, shoving her hands in her pockets. I hummed a laugh.

"Well, it's not a terrible idea." I smiled, letting the wind snake through my hair. It felt great, like I was free. I felt a hand grab mine. I glanced over to see Nayeon staring at me.

"Well, if you want to go, then let's fucking go." She smirked, her crimson eyes noticeably softer then before. I gave a smile as I looked back down at the magical garden.

"But how will we-" an abrupt door being kicked open made us both flinch and look over. The calmness in the ash blondes eyes was non existent as her soft smile turned to a growl. I felt my hand being squeezed as she turned around to face the duo standing in the doorway.

"Y/N!"

"Shithead!"

I cracked a smile at the deep purple male, wearing a purple tuxedo with a black tie.

"Are you wearing a tux?" I snicker, holding my hand over my mouth. Taehyung seemed just as shocked.

"And your wearing a dress. What the fuck." He gaped in confusion. "At least you clean up good toots." He smirked. I smiled brightly.

"I know right? First time for everything." I glanced to my side to see Nayeon glaring at the duo, though I couldn't decipher which one was getting the most treatment.