Paw patrol : Field Trip Z

By Rockythebestpup

It was peaceful day in Adventure Bay and Adventure City or almost peaceful ... Mysterious Shadow have created... More

Character
Trailer
Chapter 1 : The shadowy scientist
chapter 2 : Peaceful day
chapter 3 : mystery at Adventure City
chapter 4 : Zombies !
chapter 5 : Fight with infected Mayor Humdinger
chapter 6 : Get out of the library
chapter 7 : Kidnapping
chapter 8 : Sneak to the mall and escape the horde
Boss 1 : Rocky ( chapter 9 )
chapter 10 : research
chapter 11 : Another creation
Boss 2 : Mayor Goodway ( chapter 12 )
chapter 13 : The warehouse
chapter 14 : escape the attacked masked mans
Boss 3 : Mysterious Van ( chapter 15 )
chapter 16 : Antidote for Rocky
chapter 17 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 1 )
chapter 18 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 2 )
Boss 4 : Vincent ( chapter 19 )
chapter 20 : the second evidence
chapter 21 : Explore the school
Boss 5 : Mr Porter ( chapter 22 )
Boss 6 : Agent Spy ( chapter 23 )
chapter 24 : The third evidence
chapter 25 : The mysterious cure
chapter 26 : New evil recruite
Boss 7 : Bombie ( chapter 27 )
chapter 28 : The speak
chapter 29 : Planing to get to the military
chapter 30 : Zombies attack inside the sewer
Quick word from our sponsor
Boss 8 : Dumpster Diver Dan ( chapter 31 )
Boss 9 : Agent Agus ( chapter 32 )
chapter 33 : Bloody killer
chapter 34 : Halloween night
Boss 10 : Imposter ( chapter 35 )
chapter 36 : Discussion
chapter 37 : open the lockbox
chapter 38 : Galago Town
chapter 39 : A snowstorm crash
Boss 11 : Ghost Manic ( chapter 40 )
chapter 41 : The forth evidence
chapter 42 : Ready for evil plan
Quick word from our sponsor #2
Boss 12 : Mysterious Shadow ( chapter 44 )
chapter 45 : Celebration and The End ?
Upcoming stories

chapter 43 : Enter Zero Lab

21 1 0
By Rockythebestpup

It was nighttime outside of Zero Lab , everyone have arrive at the location . Ryder parked the paw patroller behind the truck and everyone exit the paw patroller . They saw some of the cars are parking outside of Zero Lab .

Rubble : I never know 27 cars parking at Zero Lab .

Chase : Well at least 6 trees will give this building some nature .

Marshall : Now let's enter the building .

Donut Dave : I saw about to say that but okay .

Everyone walk up to Zero Lab main door . Ryder try to open the door but it was lock from the inside . Hank Terron tries to us the master key Mr Claus gave them but still doesn't work .

Hank Terron : The key Mr Claus gave us didn't work . I think it needs require the lab main door key .

Ryder : Looks like we need to find another way in .

Rocky : There could be a vent somewhere .

Donut Dave : Let's search around .

Everyone started searching for the vent until Howie Roger Jones find it .

Howie Roger Jones : Guys , I think I found the vent but we need a screwdriver to unscrew those screw nails .

Rocky : I can do it .

Rocky bark out his screwdriver from his pup-pack . He started unscrew the vent screw nails and Howie Roger Jones remove the vent cover .

John Kim-Koh : That doesn't looks like a small vent to me .

Chase : It's almost looks like a secret passage same as our library academy .  But where does it take us ?

Ryder : Only one way to find out .

Tundra : That means we have to ... Go inside the secret passage way vent ?

Ryder : Yes .

Donut Dave : Then let's go .

Everyone enter the secret passage way vent . They climb up the ladder but very tall ladder . Once they're arrive at the top of the secret passage way vent , they found themselves inside the attic secret room .

Tundra : We climb all the way here ...

Liberty : And there's nothing .

Skye : This is unbelievable .

Hank Terron : Don't think it's already over girls . There must be a open lit ceiling somewhere .

Donut Dave : But this area is so huge . How are we going to find it ?

Howie Roger Jones : If I wasn't wrong . Some of Mysterious Shadow masked mans use the secret passage way to exit the Lab . That's mean ...

Zuma : They fowgot to close it ?

Howie Roger Jones : Exactly , Mysterious Shadow didn't notice it . I never went to Zero Lab before but now in the first time .

Rocky : Then all we have to do is find the open attic ceiling ?

Howie Roger Jones : Yes but where .

Chase : Do you that ?

Howie Roger Jones turn around and saw the open attic ceiling Chase pointed .

Howie Roger Jones : Yes . How did I never noticed that ?

Donut Dave : I don't know .

Liberty : Me too .

Marshall : Maybe we are talking and you didn't notice .

Howie Roger Jones : I don't know my reason .

John Kim-Koh : Then let's go down .

Everyone jump down from the attic secret room one by one . They found themselves inside Mysterious Shadow office .

Hank Terron : I think we are in his office .

Zuma : Also what's that glowing ovew thewe ?

They turn around and saw the antidote is inside the glass tube safe .

Donut Dave : I think that's the antidote .

Liberty : Let's grab it and go .

Chase : I don't think so . It need to require some kind of password code . Does everyone know the code ?

Hank Terron : Dude , not even one person enter Zero Lab .

Rocky : I think I can try to solve .

Ryder : Are you sure ? You don't know the code too .

Rocky : I know I don't know but I can try with different number .

Donut Dave : Well I just hope it will work .

Rocky walk up to the passcode . He started typing the number but the code said incorrect . He tries typing the code 3 times but still incorrect . Rocky give up and smash the passcode with the candy cane Mr Claus gave him and the pups . He smash the passcode very hard and the tube safe is open .

Rocky : Done .

Chase : Your typing turn into smashing .

Donut Dave : But at least we got the antidote out from the safe .

Ryder : I go grab it .

Ryder grab the antidote from the open tube safe . Suddenly , the alarm started to go on and everything started to shake .

Ryder : Ummm ... You don't think it's a ...

Rubble : Trap !

Donut Dave : We need to get out of here !

John Kim-Koh : Alright but safety first , don't use the elevator , use the stairs and run away .

Howie Roger Jones : Okay . We know .

Everyone quickly exit the office and quickly run away . They arrive at the staircase room but started running down . Some of the inside building started self-destructive and land on the stairs . They quickly dodge the broken inside building . Then , Rocky pick up a paper stick on the wall and run away . After they run out and arrive at the main floor . The stairway is now totally self-destructive and destroy like earthquake ruins . Hank Terron quickly search for the key through the main counter drawer . He found the key and quickly unlock the door . Everyone quickly escape Zero Lab and made it outside .

Rubble : That was close .

Tundra : I was about to be pain and get squash by those self-destructive things .

Rocky : And look what I found .

Rocky gives the paper he found to Ryder . Ryder and John Kim-Koh read the paper and realize ...

Ryder : Guys , I think Mysterious Shadow plan is turn everyone into mutant creatures or should I say zombies and wanted destroy the world .

Donut Dave : No wonder the antidote he have it .

Marshall : So Mysterious Shadow is the one cause the outbreak ?

Mysterious Shadow ( in voice ) : Yes I am .

Chase : Wait who said that ?

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 44

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 809 25
Book One of the "Long and Hopeful Journey" Series. When Chase is missing, it is up to the rest of the Paw Patrol to go to Barkingburg to rescue him...
20.4K 291 35
Sequel to "A pup without rest" After Chase and Skyes' vacation, Paw Patrol went back on their daily job. But one mission will change everything for M...
9.2K 179 22
A Storm hit Adventure bay, their town's rescue group- The Paw Patrol, helped people get to safer ground for the storm to hit. But two in specific cou...
18.3K 374 19
Pain and sadness have always been a part of my life. I've never felt truly loved or cared for. I'm all alone...all by myself. Even though I'm a membe...