Love and War-Jaywon Ff

By chocowxn_jw

" ๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š‘๐š’๐š–" *๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—* "๐™ธ-๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜... More

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 "๐€ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง"
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 teaser
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (NiKi)
Chapter 12 (Niki 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Filler Chapter
Filler Chapter 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
A pleasant goodbye
'Finale'
Epilogue

Chapter 23

619 48 41
By chocowxn_jw

"Young Master,we've got a letter." The butler panicked as he went to Jay.

"I-its from Hyunjin Hwang."

"That scum—." Niki was so angry that he could rip it up into pieces.

Jay panicked aswell,not knowing what to do.Hyujin could start a war against the whole nation if he wanted to.And even the imperial family would not be able to do anything.

Hyunjin had connections to the enemy empire.One letter and everyone would be burning bodies.And this was what Jay was worried about,a future without a home,all left ashes.And what about Jungwon? Like he said they havent even gotten married yet.The future looked glim.

"Well what does it say?!" Niki persisted, curious about what the bastard sent them.

Dearest Jay,

            I have Yeji,well as you may already know,but you never know if she's dead or not.Who knows she may be.Dumb slut kept screaming,only proper for me to shut her up

       I request your presence here at the imperial palace tomorrow,come alone,if you refuse,I'll have your lovely fiance's head on my altar.

"Piece of scum!!" Niki growled."FUCK!"

Jay broke in sweat.shit

"I will have to attend." Jay said to everyone,looking down on the floor,unsure about wether it was the right decision,but all for Jungwon's safety.

Niki grabbed Jay by the collar." You can't be serious,who knows what he'll do!"

"I'm sure you would want to see Jungwon's smile while he's alive." Jay whispered into Niki's hear aggressively.He threw Niki's hands aside,escaping from his clutches.

Jungwon bit his nails in the midst of their conversation,also worried about Jay.If it weren't for me,Jay wouldn't have any liabilities. He thought.

Jay was quick to notice."Hey ,are you okay?" He looked at Jungwon full of worry.

"Im fine." Jungwon said simply, nothing else.

Jay pulled Jungwon to a hug,as he gently held Jungwon's neck,rubbing it as he embraced him warmly. "Everything will be okay. WE'LL BE OKAY." He comforted him.

Jungwon's tears flowed down his soft,pale face,it glittered in the light.He sobbed softly in Jay's arms.

Niki's heart throbbed upon looking at them.Not being able to comfort the one he loved,or even giving them a warm embrace was the most painful thing ever.Huh,I guess there's no room left for me after all. He said to himself in a whisper.

~•~

It was the next day,or probably even the last day.A war was coming with no doubt,if Hyunjin didn't achieve what he wanted,he would set the whole empire on fire by all means.

"Do you have to go?" Jungwon tried to beg Jay to stay.

"I have to Won." He touched Jungwon's face in a comforting manner.Jungwon held his hands and kissed it sweetly,almost like a goodbye."Stay safe."Jay smiled upon hearing.

"Niki will be here with you,I will come back."

That was the last thing Jay said before he hopped on his horse,on his way to the imperial palace.

Jungwon waved him farewell as he watched his horse disappear in the distant trees."Won, let's go in." Niki said as he held Jungwon's hand, leading him inside.Niki looked exceptionally upset and worried,but holding Jungwon's hand was sweet.

They were at the door step,ready to enter,before they heard a loud clang inside.It was the sound of a vase falling,and followed it screams of what sounded like PEOPLE!

"Fuck!" Niki panicked,he held Jungwon behind him as they stealthily entered the mansion.

As they entered the door,shock was written in their eyes. "You?!" Niki yelled.

What they saw was pure betrayal.There he was Mr.Lee,Jay's trusted servant holding a sword in a one hand and a servant's head in another,while blood pooled around him.

"Shit Jay!" Jungwon yelled as he looked at the back at the road Jay traveled on.

"Oh,dont worry about him,you should worry about yourselves." Mr.Lee spoke with a sinister smile as he wiped the blood on his sword with a white handkerchief.

"But—Why!?" Jungwon screamed at him,begging for answers."We treated you like family!"

"This is all for my wife,you should understand young master." Mr.Lee replied back.Asking for Jungwon's understanding on the matter.But to Jungwon,betrayal was betrayal.

It had turned out that Mr.Lee had been the mole in the mansion,working for Jay,and being Hyunjin's spy at the same time,all because he was promised by Hyunjin that he would cure his ailing wife.

"You could've asked us for help!How could you?!"

"Oh I did,but you were all so busy sleeping and drinking."

"I'm deeply sorry young master,but my wife needs help."

Niki saw a sword on the floor beside the cold body of a servant,and he dived in for it.He held it to Mr.Lee's neck but Mr.Lee too,was quick to react,he also held his sword to Niki's neck.

"Now,now,easy boy." Mr Lee exclaimed as he held a knife at the same time,directed to Niki's abdomen."This is a lost cause."

"I only have to kill you,you dont want him to die with you right?"Mr.Lee pointed at Jungwon,Niki bit his lips frustratedly.

Jungwon just stood there,frozen."Fuck." He rammed himself onto Mr Lee,making the old man fall on the floor.

Niki,quickly held Jungwon's hand to make a run for it.They managed to run to the end of the hall.They heard a loud bang from the other end of the hall.

It was so loud that it echoed through the corridor.Niki felt something peirce his back,a small sharp object.He looked at the floor,then to Jungwon,blood dripped from his mouth.He began to look at his torso,his white shirt that was once soiled with dirt,was now stained with red blood.A bullet had past through his stomach.

"Agh—Augh.My clothes—are dirty." Niki said,before dropping down the floor.

"My job is done." Mr.Lee said at the end of the hall,putting away his gun,that smoked white gas on its nuzzle.One shot.

Mr.Lee began to walk away from both Jungwon and Niki, aswell as the mansion that he once served in.

Jungwon however fell on the floor with Niki,holding the younger in his arms,as he pressed on his wound,trying to keep the red liquid from escaping Niki's body that was already pale."Hold on,we can get someone to save you!"

Tears had fell from Jungwon's beautiful eyes.With all the strength Niki could gather,he used it all to wipe Jungwon's tears away.He coughed,blood coming out.

Jungwon put even harder pressure on Niki's wound,his hands now stained aswell. "You-You're.....really lovely." Niki told Jungwon,holding Jungwon's cheek.

"I didn't think this would be the kind of...m-moment..that I-I could hold you." Niki said,his voice stuttering with each word. A single tear fell from Niki's eyes.

"I like you."

Niki pulled Jungwon closer to him,to hug him warmly."I-I really..wa-wanted...to give you a hug..that day."

"I'm sorry if this will be the last time that I do."

"Niki.." Jungwon hugged Niki back,tightly squeezing him,as if Niki was gonna go somewhere,and Jungwon wanted to stop him.

"I dont regret it." Niki smiled at the older."This moment with you...is enough for me."

"Be happy." Niki said lastly,whispering it in Jungwon's ear,with his last breath.A small tear dropping on the floor.

Jungwon couldn't feel Niki's warm breath anymore.Niki had passed away in that hallway.

Jungwon sobbed as he hugged Niki's dead body so tight,not caring about getting his clothes soiled.He just sat there crying.

"Go-goodbye,my friend." Jungwon mumbled.

______________________________

😔😔

Dont forget to vote😭🤧
And comment😰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 762 27
a jakehoon story 2nd enha book ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป [ long chapters + lots of heejake .. if you don't like that- i'm sorry but this book might not be great for you...
59.3K 1.6K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
86.2K 4.2K 26
โ†’ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ผ โ™ก ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป โ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด. โž ยฉenhapen
22.9K 912 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...