𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔...

By ItadoriSukuna18

A mysterious girl appears at the three first years and is seemingly connected with jujutsu world. No one know... More

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs - 2
Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3
Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5
Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6
Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7
Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8
Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10
Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11
A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12
A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13
A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14
Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15
Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17
Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18
Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19
Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20
A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23
A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24
Question note // Haikyuu crossover
Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27
Question note// Sukuna
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28
Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ - 31
Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32
Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ - 33
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2
A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34

1.2K 48 4
By ItadoriSukuna18

// A small note before the start.

// Decided to add the song that got me motivated to finally continue with the story, so I guess, I'd recommend to listen to it once you get to the second set part.

// In case something with the added media goes wrong, since it's my first time doing it, the song is "Beautiful is boring" by Bones, the edit audio version.

// Hope you'll have fun reading~

---

Meanwhile, Jujutsu Tech's players took some time to rest.

"So, what do you think about them?" - Gojou asked, causing in everyone to shift their gazes on Y/n.

After a few seconds of silence, she finally spoke.

"Definitely strong."

Her answer surprised everyone, yet lead to determination in them.

"Let's win." - With a determined smile she looked at everyone, receiving a loud "Yes" from them.

---

Soon, the teams were done warming up and Shiratorizawa was decided to play against Jujutsu Tech.

As they were deciding who would serve first, Y/n and Ushijima stared at each other with stoic faces.

"Oi, oi, what are they doing?" - Kuroo pointed at them with his eye twitching.

"Trying to fight each other with stares?" - Yaku suggested questioningly.

"It looks more like they are having a competition on who is having least emotions." - Atsumu breathed heavily. - "But it's unfair, he stole our game against them!"

"You wish it was your game!" - Kuroo yelled at him then returned his gaze towards Y/n and Ushijima.

It was decided that Shiratorizawa were to serve first.

The captains returned to their respective teams and in a minute everyone had taken their positions.

Jujutsu Tech had returned to their original formation - Y/n: #1 - S, Itadori: #10 - WS and Kamo: #7 - MB in the front and Toudou: #5 - WS, Maki: #3 - WS and Kugisaki: #6 - MB in the back and Inumaki - #4 on the side as the libero.

Shiratorizawa had Ouhira Reon in the left front - #4 - WS, Ushijima Wakatoshi in the middle front - #1 - WS and Kawanishi Taichi in the right front - #12 - MB.

In the back row were Tendou Satori on the left - #5 - MB, Shirabu Kenjirou in the middle - #10 - S and Goshiki Tsutomu on the right - #8 - WS, with Yamagata Hayato on the side - #14, as their libero.

The first to serve was Goshiki.

He awaited for the signal to be given, sending a strong serve to the opponent's side of the court that was received by Toudou.

Quickly after that, Y/n tossed the ball to Itadori, who slammed it down in an opening near the rear side of the enemy court.

Receiving an awe from the others, he gave a high five to their setter.

"Not bad~" - Tendou exclaimed with excitement in his eyes, swaying his hands left and right.

"Is he their ace?! I am not gonna lose!" - Goshiki exclaimed, a determined aura surrounding him.

"Fiery as always." - Some of Shiratorizawa players commented.

"Go, go, Goshiki!"

"We believe in you, future ace!"

Some of Shiratorizawa's players praised him, making his aura go wilder.

---

The game kept on going with Shiratorizawa gaining the upper hand in the first set and winning it.

"I wonder why they were praising them so much." - Tendou began, clinging onto Ushijima. - "I mean, they surely seemed strong in the beginning but now I wonder if they are this exciting to play against or they are just holding back? What do you think, Wakatoshi-kun?" - Tendou looked at their ace with a questioning smile.

"We will see. Hinata seemed a bit disappointed even though Jujutsu Tech won." - The captain said with a stern look on his face.

"Oya?" - The middle blocker blinked his eyes in surprise. - "Did someone get interested?" - He smirked slyly.

"I just want to see what they were so hyped up about that we didn't actually see yet. Also, why Hinata was like this." - Ushijima explained blankly then walking off, leaving Tendou dumbfounded.

Through the following set, Jujutsu Tech's team carried on the same way till the half of their game.

As Shiratorizawa players were playing in their usual, sturdy way, Y/n secretly gave the sign to the rest of the team.

Everyone got the message and the tempo of the game changed. And it wasn't left unnoticed by no one.

With the next service, won for Jujutsu Tech by Toudou, the next to serve was Y/n.

"Ohoho, here she goes~" - Tendou hummed, expecting for her service to be received by one of the players.

Hinata watched her fiercely, hoping she won't hold back anymore.

The girl noticed it and gave him a small smile, to which his eyes sparkled.

Y/n took a deep breath and closed her eyes, waiting for the signal to be given.

The moment she heard it, she opened her eyes, a determined aura surrounding her, catching Shiratorizawa's team off guard.

She made a few steps, threw the ball high in the air, jumped and did her back-breaking, flying pose.

A second after that, the ball had already bounced off the opposite's team court, scoring a point for Jujutsu Tech's team.

Shiratorizawa's, as well as Inarizaki's, players eyes were all wide open in surprise as they watched her land back down, wearing a calm look on her face.

"Finally!" - Hinata jumped around in joy, catching the attention of the two teams.

His reaction made Y/n smile softly. Then she chuckled, returning the attention back to her.

"I guess, that's enough for studying you."

"Studying?" - Some of the players asked.

"She said she wanted to get to know the capabilities and way of playing of Shiratorizawa and Inarizaki, so she decided to keep it low for a while." - Gojou explained while leaning back on the bench.

"You did that instead of playing seriously?" - Tendou asked confused.

"We were all playing seriously but it wouldn't be fun without getting to know your strengths and weaknesses."

"Weaknesses?" - Ushijima asked with a confused look.

"She said you were quite strong, so she wanted to do something like a test." - Itadori commented.

"If I recall her words correctly, she said something like: "Some of them seem to be full of themselves for their strength and all, so I want to show them our strength when we play against them.", or something like that." - Maki added.

The said made some of them irritated while others were surprised.

"Anyways, let's not lose any more time." - Y/n said, holding the ball with one hand, a blank look on her face that changed to a determined one once she looked up at them. - "From what you saw, there's more to come. The game had just began."

The said got everyone in the gym hyped up.

"I can't wait to play against them!" - Atsumu exclaimed as he licked his lips right after.

"Ah!" - Kuroo agreed with excitement in his eyes.

As the game continued, Jujutsu Tech's team took prevail.

They quickly caught up to Shiratorizawa, overpassing them.

The strong offence, as well as defense, the newcomers' team had built throughout the past games, gave almost no chance for Shiratorizawa players to score.

Strong services and spikes, as well as hard-to-breakthrough blocks and flexible receives, got Jujutsu Tech's team win over the following sets, leading to their overall win.

"Ahh~ That was taught!" - Tendou groaned, a happy smile soon appearing on his face. - "At least they were a worthy opponent."

He looked at Ushijima just to see him staring intensely at Y/n and the rest.

"Pfft- What's gotten into you?" - He laughed off.

"I want to know how they became this strong." - The captain commented not parting his gaze from them.

"Then go and ask them!" - Tendou exclaimed as he nudged him with an elbow. - "Maybe their setter may give some advises." - He commented.

Ushijima just walked off, receiving a sigh from his teammate.

"Now it's our turn!" - Kuroo and Atsumu exclaimed at the same time.

The two glared at each other right before their argument began.

"You wish, rooster!"

"As if, bumblebee! And I'm not a rooster!"

"Neither I'm bumblebee!"

"Stop it already!" - Yaku yelled, hitting Kuroo's back.

"You too, Atsumu." - Kita walked over to their setter.

"Hmph!"

The two looked away, pouting.

"You are Nekoma's captain, right?" - Gojou walked over to them, catching their attention.

"Ah, yeah, why?" - Kuroo asked confused.

"Kanako said she wants to play against you." - The tall man grinned at him.

"Haha! Hear that, bumblebee?" - Kuroo stuck out his tongue at Atsumu, laughing out loud right after, pissing him off.

"Can't wait for our match to begin!" - Nekoma's captain's determined aura got everyone in the team hyped up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.2K 21
Saturo Gojo seemed unstoppable, the Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer that no man could affect, that was until he tells Megumi about his one weakness: Y...
105K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
837K 27.8K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
39.3K 892 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...