'Cascade'

By Im_JustThat_Guy

When Ayaka find out Ayato is gay and has a crush on Thoma, she kicks Thoma out. Ayato and Ayaka have a fight... More

Chapter 1: Grow out of your closet phase.
Chapter 3: I love him, not them
Chapter 4: Can I? (Smut)
Chapter 5: An adventure?
Chapter 6: It was supposed to be a prank (Smut)
Chapter 7: Back so soon?
Chapter 8: Sir Ayato
Chapter 9: This, is beautiful. (Smut)
Chapter 10: Ayaka?
Chapter 11: I'm sorry...
Chapter 12: Why're you so sensitive today? (Smut)
Chapter 13: A double date. (Slight smut)
Chapter 14: A Good Gog Should Always Drink His Milk (Smut)
Chapter 15: We didn't even play chess..
Chapter 16: Cascade

Chapter 2: Amidst Stormy Judgment

823 14 32
By Im_JustThat_Guy

Ayatos POV:

I had heard that Thoma had been captured by the Raiden Shogun, wanting to steal his vision. As I hear, I run over there. But Thoma look so erotic.As he was tied up he was drenching in sweat, making his already tight shirt stick to his chest. I could basically see his nipples. I blush until I see (Aether/Lumine) come in to save Thoma. I sigh still wanting to see Thoma tied up.

As, Thoma comes back I ask him what happened. He rubbed his wrists and started crying. " T-Thoma-kun are you OK?!" I ask. He comes up to me hugging me. "I-im sorry, I couldn't protect myself so now (Aether/Lumine) is gonna get hurt. Someone's gonna get hurt because of me."

I lay Thoma in my bed. He fell asleep. 'He has to change somehow' I think. I start taking off his clothes. His shirt first. 'His nipples are so pink, they look soft easy to lick, and there so pretty.' I think. I touch his chest squeezing them a bit. Then i carress his hard rock abs. Then i take off his pants. ' his boxers were white and he was drenched in sweat making his dick revealing.' I start staring . I sigh in gay and put on his pajamas just to see Ayaka smirking suspiciously.

Thomas POV:

I wake up and squint my eyes to see Ayato changing me. 'He's so sweet' I thought. Then he caresses my chest and abs. I was about to moan, but hold back. He took off my pants and stared at my cock. He then sighed giving me pajamas. I couldn't believe Ayato was the first one to see my stripped to my boxers. 'So embarrassing..' As soon as I was changed Ayaka walked in. "Stop! Stop it!! You need to stop being gay right now or something will happen to him." She was pointing at me?

(376 words)

Hehehe~ it getting hot in here.

I found the picture on accident while searching up Thoma hot.

Don't ask why-

But yeah he got his titties out 😍 

I wanna squeeze them.

And I spent a whole hour trying to find the quest name.

Daily Thomato:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 197 13
!! Yandere Tartaglia and Thoma !! !! Extreme book !! !! Highschool AU !! "He's taken interest in you." The blond haired male, with green eyes states...
50.7K 1.2K 32
One leader and one helper, Thoma peacefully helps around the Kamisato Estate to keep things steady, of course that's his job, right? A festival is co...
181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
1.5K 36 15
The love between a commoner and noble is almost crazy to think about, against tradition and would ruin everything he had worked for, but maybe a smal...