The Isekai'd Knight (Genshin...

By GuardianLugia8

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to anothe... More

Prologue - Being Isekai'd!
Chapter 1 - The City Of Wind And Freedom
Chapter 3 - The Crown Of Thorns
Chapter 4 - The Flying Bunny And The Witch's Class
Chapter 5 - Helping A Bunny
Chapter 6 - The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 7 - Noble Vs Plebeian
Chapter 8 - The Understanding Between The Knights
Chapter 9 - Date with Lisa
Chapter 10 - The Meeting Of The Captain's
Happy New Year!
Chapter 11 - Becoming An Adventurer
Chapter 12 - Life Is Hilarious
Chapter 13 - Friendship Of The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 14 - I Can't Catch A Break Can I?
Chapter 15 - Am I Lucky or Unlucky?
Chapter 16 - Taking Care Of Jean Gunnhildr As A Child
Chapter 17 - The Cat Mascot and The Lion's Protector
Chapter 18 - Jean's Case, 1 Vs 21 Is A Fair Match, A Second-hand Embarrassment
Chapter 19 - A Robot Or More?
Chapter 20 - Damn you Varka! Kaeyaaaaa!
Chapter 21 - Every Action Has A Consequence. Sometimes Electrifying.
Chapter 22 - The Power Inside, Rage Is Dangerous (For The Enemies)
Chapter 23 - My Flawed Heart
Chapter 24 - Another Step in Power and Getting Two More
Chapter 25 - Leveling The Battlefield and A Trip To The Icy Mountain
Chapter 26 - The Wolf's Trial For Strength And Wisdom
Chapter 27 - The Party For A Vision And The Bards Stage
Chapter 28 - Love Advice and A Special Greeting
Chapter 29 - The Start Of A Great Day And Meeting Of Two Adventurers
Chapter 30 - A Trip To The Entombed
Chapter 31 - First Obstacle
Chapter 32 - Second One and Reaching Final
Chapter 33 - At the Top
Chapter 34 - Fighting A God
Chapter 35 - Return to the City of Freedom and Surprise Visit
Chapter 36 - The Talk with Buddha and His Task
Chapter 37 - A New World of Battle
Chapter 38 - World of Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - World of Battle (Part 3)
Chapter 40 - Return to Teyvat
Chapter 41 - My Spark Knight
Chapter 42 - Confessions

Chapter 2 - The Butler Of The Knights

5.9K 141 124
By GuardianLugia8

Hello my fellow readers. I'm on a roll this time as this is the 3rd part of my book. It will take some time before reaching the time of the start of the game. So I hope you guys will wait patiently for it.

Please leave a vote and comment and please on support my book
--------------------------------------------
Man, that Sticky Honey Roast was tasty! That Emergency Food was right. It was great!

I was currently following Noelle as she was showing me around Mondstadt. The Alchemist, the store's, blacksmith, the tavern and now we're going to the church. But first she was going to show me the Statue of Barbatos. We reached the Anemo Archon Statue Plaza and I was beyond impressed.

The statue was sculpted very professionally and the details are very good as well. It was also surrounded by water along with some bushes. Overall it was very nice.

"It's so big. And the detail." I said in awe at the structure.

"It is isn't it. It stands as the symbol of Mondstadt and to show Lord Barbatos's protection on our homeland. The people of Mondstadt come here to pray to Lord Barbatos and asks for his blessings." Noelle said to me.

"I can see that." I said as I looked around and saw many people in the vicinity who were either praying to Barbatos or enjoying the scenery.

I saw that in front of the statue was a nun whom I recognised as Grace as she was always present there. I would usually meet her when I come go sit on the palms of the statue and sometimes to fly. She noticed us and waved to us. I just nodded while Noelle walked to her. I followed her and we stood in front of her.

"May the Anemo Archon protect you Noelle and stranger. Have you both come here to pray to our Lord." Grace asked us.

Sorry lady, but no matter how much respect I have for Barbatos, I only pray to my God. No matter how abysmal my faith is. Meanwhile Noelle just shook her head.

"No, not this time. I was just showing our new member around Mondstadt. Oh! I just realised I haven't introduced you two. Grace, meet Luciel, he is a boy from a far away village who has joined the Knights as a butler. And Luciel, this is Grace, she is a nun of the Church of Favonius." Noelle said as she introduced us.

"You have quite the interesting name. Anyways, may the Anemo Archon protect you windborn traveller. I welcome you to the City of Freedom." Grace said to me.

"Thank you. I look forward to my stay here." I said to her with a smile.

"I'll show him the inside of the Church before we go on our way." Noelle said as she bowed to Grace.

I just nodded to her and followed behind Noelle as we both entered the Church.

The inside of the Church was polished and was shining. The sunlight entering through the windows also gave it a nice glow which was sure to mesmerize me. I also saw some kids and grown ups who seems to have come here to pray. I also saw one or two nuns who seemed to be talking to some people.

Then I noticed Noelle walking forward and I followed behind her. We reached the end of the Church and then stood in front of whom I presumed as Gotelinde.

"May the Anemo Archon protect you. Noelle, it's nice to see you. What brings you to the Church today? And who might this stranger be?" Gotelinde asked as she looked at me.

"Miss Gotelinde, this is Luciel. He is a new member of the knights who joined as a butler. He has come from a far away village and I'm currently showing him around Mondstadt on the behest of the Grandmaster." Noelle said in a polite tone.

"Well, it is nice to meet you Luciel. My name is Gotelinde and I'm a servant of Lord Barbatos. I welcome you to Mondstadt." Gotelinde said as she looked at me.

"Thank you Miss Gotelinde." I said with a smile.

"Why don't you two pray to the Anemo Archon? You're already here." Gotelinde said to us.

Noelle nodded and started to pray to Barbatos. I on the other hand just stayed there and looked at Noelle. Gotelinde saw me but I placed my pointing finger to my mouth and then pointed to Noelle. She seemed to get what I wanted to say and didn't say anything.

"Did you pray as well Luciel?" Noelle asked me as she finished praying.

"No, I didn't feel like praying at the moment. I will when I feel about it. So, where to next." I said as I changed the subject.

"Oh, right. Well, now we need to get you a place to stay. I know just the place." Noelle said to me.

She's too innocent. There's no way around it.

"Yeah, let's go." I said with a smile.

Noelle bowed to Gotelinde and walked as I nodded to her and walked behind her. I looked behind and saw her gaze lingering on me. No doubt from the way I refused to pray to Barbatos. Sorry Miss, but I can't do that.

Anyways, I left the cathedral with Noelle as she took me to a two storeyed building that was near the Angel's Share Tavern. Noelle knocked on the door and the two of us waited until the door was opened by a man who seemed to be in his thirties.

"Ah, Noelle. It's good to see you. Why did you come here." The guy asked.

"Hello Deryll, I wanted to ask if you could let our new member of the knights to stay in the upper floor of your house. He had just arrived." Noelle said to the man.

Deryll turned and looked at me with an appraising look. I just smiled at him and slightly waved. I was truly hoping he would let me live here.

"Well, I was looking for someone to rent my place. Is he capable of paying the rent?" He asked Noelle.

"You don't have to worry. The knights will take care of the rent until he is able to pay it on his own. Please rest assured." Noelle said to him with a smile.

"Well, if it's you who is saying it then I don't have a problem." Deryll said to her.

"Thank you. Please show him his room. Also, Luciel I must excuse myself. I have other duties to attend to. I hoep you understand." Noelle said as she bowed to me.

"No problem. You showing me the way was more than enough." I said to her with a smile.

"I was just doing my duty as a maid of the Knights. Oh, the Grandmaster also gave me these Mora for you to spend. Please use them wisely." Noelle said as she handed me the bag of Mora.

"How much Mora is in it?" I asked her as I looked at the bag.

"Approximately 500. Nothing more nothing less. Now I must go to fulfill my duties as a knight. I look forward to working with you tomorrow." Noelle said as she bowed to me.

"Likewise." I said with a smile.

Noelle then left us and went on her way. Then the day was spent with me getting familiar with my new home. I bought some new clothes and then got more familiar with the City. At night, I ate my dinner at Good Hunter. I didn't have the money to buy expensive food nor was I going to use my money carelessly. I bought food and ate it and then went to my house.I was currently in my room as I was looking at the moon from my window.

"Haah! Different worlds but the same sights." I said in a barely audible tone to myself.

I looked at the stars as I enjoyed the view of the night sky. The city of Mondstadt was growing quiet as the people were going back to their home's after a day of work.

"I should get some sleep as well. Need to start on my job tomorrow." I said to myself.

Then I went and laid on my bed and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Time skip

I awoke to the chirping of the birds and the yawned and stretched as a satisfying pop was heard from my body. It was quite nice hearing the chirping of the bird's. Wait. Actually, they sound a bit closer.

I turend my head to my right and saw a few birds sitting on my desk and looking at me with a curious gaze as they occasionally chirped. I just looked at them and then smiled at them. They chirped a bit more and then one flew towards me and sat on my head. I was a bit surprised at its action but didn't do anything.

I sat there for a few moments before getting up. The bird flew from my head and went with its brethren who were leaving. I then brushed my teeth and took a bath and got ready for my first day at the knights. After dressing I looked at myself in the mirror and it wasn't that bad.

I wore white t-shirt under a black shirt. I also wore black pants as well. I had light brown skin, brownish hair and gold coloured eyes. I also had somewhat thick brown eyebrows and long and black eyelashes.

"Now that I look more closely. My face has changed a bit, not to mention my eyes colour went from brown to gold and my black hair became brownish in colour." I said to myself.

But as it didn't pose any problems I shrugged it off and the left the house after telling Deryll who was in the hall. I ate food from the Good Hunter and went on my way to the knights headquarters. After walking a ton amount of stairs I reached the knights headquarters.

"I need to get used to those stairs." I said to myself as I entered the headquarters.

Then I went directly to the office of Grandmaster Varka. I knocked on the door and getting a confirmation entered it and saw Varka doing his duty. He raised his head and upon seeing me smiled.

"Ah, you got here in time. That's good, that's good. Punctuality is a must for a knight, or anyone working for the knights. Although we need to change your clothing." Varka said as he looked at me.

"What's wrong with my dress?" I asked him with a confused.

"Well, you look like a civilian with that kind of clothing. That's why I have already prepared a dress for you." Varka said as he handed me a dress which seemed to be the mix between a butler and a knight.

I raised an eyebrow when I saw the dress and examined it. Then Varka told me to change in the spare room in the office. I did as I was told and the dress wasn't all that bad. I was now in a black butler type dress which had armor on it for protection. And honestly, it wasn't that bad as well.

"This seems nice." I said to him.

"Good. So here's your curent duties." Varka said as he handed me a paper.

I took it and looked at it. It was pretty mundane work and I was not going to protest. It was mostly delivering letters of the knights to various parts of Mondstadt, moving some luggage, cleaning etc, etc.

"These seem doable." I said as I looked at him.

"Great. Here are the letters and the other things you need to do." He said as he handed me a bag.

I looked at the contents and nodded to him and then went on my way. It took sometime but I managed to deliver all the letters and the other chores that were given to me except for cleaning. I was currently dusting a corner of the library, making sure not to damage any of the books in it. The last thing I want is for Lisa to rain thunder on me. As I was dusting I heard the clanking of a shoe and looked behind me. And well what do you know! The one I've been thinking about is standing right in front of me.

In front of me was none other than the Librarian of Mondstadt, Lisa. We were of the same height so the two of us looked straight at eachother. Lisa had a smile on her face as she came and stood in front of me.

"Hello cutie, are you the new butler I heard about?" Lisa said as she got closer to my face.

"Yeah, I'm the new butler for the knights. My name is Luciel. What is yours miss?" I said to her.

"My name is Lisa Minci. I'm the librarian of the knights of Favonius. But a cutie like you can call me Lisa." Lisa said in what I think is a flirtatious tone.

"Ok then Lisa. I'm dusting the books in the library as you can see. I need to finish it fast so I can have lunch before I get any more job's." I said to her as I went back to dusting.

"Oh really. Then why don't the two of us go and eat at the Good Hunter. It will be my treat, cutie." Lisa said to me with the same flirtatious tone which surprised me.

"Huh, wait wh-" I tried to say but.

"Then it's settled. I will wait around Good Hunter so don't be late cutie." Lisa said as she walked away not giving me a chance to say anything.

Aaaand there she goes. I could just ignore the invitation but I don't want to leave her hanging after she invited me. I sighed as I knew I had to go. I went back to dusting the library. And after an arduous amount of work I finally managed to clean the library and just in time as it was time for lunch.

Thank God I was able to finish it in time. Welp, time to go to Good Hunter and eat my lunch. Hehe. I wonder what I will get to eat. Sara's food is really tasty. Ooooh I can't wait.

Then I left the HQ and went to Good Hunter when I saw that Lisa was standing beside the fountain. She saw me and smiled at me as she walked to me.

"You made it in time. First day of your job and you impress me. Good job cutie." Lisa said as she stood in front of me with a smile.

"Thank you Lisa. So shall we eat." I said to her with a smile.

"Of course cutie let's go." Lisa said as she giggled.

I was a little unnerved from her demeanor and way of speaking but it wasn't a problem. We then gave our orders and sat on the chairs waiting for out food.

"So tell me cutie. What made you join the knights?" Lisa asked me with a smile.

Yikes! She's asking for my information. Well, it's time for my brain to work.

"It wasn't much of a good reason. I was trying to find a job and fortunately for me I was given this job." I said to her.

"Well everyone has their own reasons to join the Knights so don't worry cutie. I'm just happy that you are willing to talk to me without any problems." Lisa said as she giggled some more.

Damn she likes to giggle a lot and her way of speaking is unique as it might give the impression that she is flirting. Wait, is the flirting with me right now? Gaaah! I don't know anything about things like this. I didn't have much contact with girls and was mostly a loner kind of guy so reading others is not possible for me! Thankfully I can talk to both genders without any problems so I was able to hold conversations.

"Oh! And here's our food. Thanks Sara." Lisa suddenly said as she thanked Sara.

"Yes, thank you as well." I said to her

"No problem. Thank you for eating from Good Hunter." Sara said as she went and stood at her counter.

After that we started to eat and then talked to eachother. It was mostly mundane things but I had to have my wits as to not give out any information that might be a problem to me. But I must admit it was quite fun to talk to Lisa. Anyways, after we ate our lunch we parted ways as Lisa seemed to have something to do outside the city.

I then reached the Knights HQ and entered Varka's office where he was writing paperwork. He lifted his head and smiled when he saw me.

"Oh, you're back. That means you did all the things that I gave you this morning." Varka said to me.

"Yeah. Do you have anything else that you would like me to do?" I asked him.

"Yes, I would like you to give the materials to the blacksmith Wagner so that he can make more weapons for the knights. Can you do that?" Varka asked me.

"Yeah, I can do it. Where are the materials?" I asked him.

"They're outside the HQ on a cart. You must get them to Wagner and also give this slip which has the order's." Varka said as he gave me a slip.

"Alright sir." I said as I got out of his office.

He is a very nice guy. Almost too nice. I don't believe people like that can't exist but he's the leader of the knights so he should be careful from a outsider like me. Now that I think about it, I did feel like I was being watched as I was working around Mondstadt. Maybe he sent someone to spy on me. I need to find out.

I then exited the HQ and found the cart. After that it was an absolute hell for me as I had to be careful to get it down the huge amount of stairs and also to make sure that it didn't fall down. After some time I finally managed to get the cart to Wagner's as I was panting and sweating a bit. After catching my breath I went to Wagner and stood in fron of him. The man looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What do you want lad?" He asked me.

I just stayed silent and opted to pass on the slip to him which he took from me and looked at it. His eyes widened when he looked at the contents of the slip. He then looked at me.

"So you're with the knights huh. Well don't worry kid, I will make sure to give the knights all the equipment they want. Rest assured." Wagner said to me.

"Thanks. I will give the news to the Grandmaster." I said to him.

He nodded then took the materials and started to work on the equipment. I also went on my way... Which was outside the city. I went to the Whispering Woods and walked around the trees. I passed a few tress and after a few seconds a woman passed through that same place.

"Huh! Where did he go? He should've passed through here." The woman said in a confused tone.

"You know it's not nice to spy on someone right." I said a few metres behind her leaning on a tree.

She was startled a bit and then summoned a Favonius Lance which she pointed at me.

I wouldn't say I wasn't a bit afraid but I just looked at her with a raised eyebrow while keeping my poker face. I was quite adept at having a neutral expression most of the time so it wasn't a problem. I also had a habit of sneaking around people and scaring them when I felt like it and it seems it came in handy.

I looked at her and she seemed to be a nun. But her clothing was, how to say it? A bit "unique" from the other nun's that I've seen so far. But I knew I had to get some answers from her.

"So would you wind telling me who you are and why you were following me?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmph. Guess you are adept at sneaking around however you want. Even going as far as fooling me. Fine. I guess since you found me out I don't have a choice. And I was only told to watch over you not to take care of you." The nun said with a neutral expression as she mumbled to herself which I was able to hear.

The "take care" of hers wasn't missed by me and I had a pretty good feeling it wasn't the pleasant kind. I was ready to run in case she would attack me but it seems she won't attack me so that was a bit of relief. Still not gonna let my guard down though.

"Well, my name is Rosaria, a nun of the Church. That is all you will get from me." The now names Rosaria said to me.

The woman had a pink reddish type of short hair, pale skin and eye's of the same colour as her hair. Her dress was quite revealing as it showed her shoulders and her back was also bare. The theme of her outfit seemed to be red and almost brown colour. She wore heels and questionable leggings. I could see her Cryo vision on her waist like Noelle's. Her gloves also had sharp nails like protrusion which kind of unnerved me. Her veil also had a unique design and there also seemed to be a crown on it. All in all, she was a pretty unique type of nun.

"Well, my name is Luciel as you might already know. But I still want to know why you were following me. Would you mind telling me Miss Rosaria?" I asked her in a sharp tone.

Rosaria just looked at me while I was looking at her as well. Haaah! This was going to be a hassle, I just know it.

End Chapter

And there's this chapter. So how was it?

Was it good?

Was it bad?

Tell you opinions in the comments section.

Please leave a vote and also support my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
282K 12.1K 49
🄾🄽 🄶🄾🄸🄽🄶 Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...
52K 2K 32
𝘈 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 Just like those isekai animes, but what caused you to be actually inside one...
6.4K 240 6
Aether was captured by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles and is now stranded in the world of Teyvat. A common starting to the story of the travele...