Amore mio 2

By AnnaMoon138

Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that k... More

Disclaimer&Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.

32.

3.4K 82 25
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

4 in the morning.

I woke up because of urgent craving for a doughnut: a very sweet, sugary doughnut. And maybe a peach. Or a lollipop. 

Or all three? 

I turned around in my beloved husband's embrace, grinning when he cuddled me closer to himself and kissed my forehead sleepily. 

"Vita mia?"- I whispered lovingly, gently running my fingers through his satiny, voluminous, pitch-black hair. 

"Mhm, sì, bambina?"- he replied coarsely, smiling as I kissed him gently, just for him to kiss me more amorously and squeeze my bum with his hand that has been on it all night. 

"Should I have a doughnut, peach or a lollipop? Maybe all three?"- I asked, needing someone to help me choose. 

"How about I get you all three and you will decide once you take a look, amore mio?"- offered Leo lovingly, chuckling when I eagerly nodded, liking the plan.

He pecked me fondly before getting up, heading to the kitchen to get me my much wanted treats. I rolled on his side of our bed, snuggling into his pillow, greedily soaking up his fragrance that I am extra more obsessed with lately. 

In a matter of a few minutes the door of our beautiful, grand bedroom opened and my focus was no longer on things I wanted mere moments ago. 

Now I want other things and it baffles me how quickly I changed moods and wants. 

Leo put the plate down and kissed me gently, smirking devilishly at me as I kissed him lusher, my hands attaching to his hard, defined 8 pack, my sex drive leaping like crazy in a span of just a second. 

I pulled him down on our bed, gently straddling his hips once he was on his back, his sexy and manly hands holding my bum firmly, generously groping and squeezing it, earning my breathy moan of pure enjoyment. 

My hands attached to the knot of his black PJ pants, just for me to pout when I fumbled with the knot, unable to untie it fast enough. 

"No need to pout, mia piccola."- said coarsely Leo, undoing the knot with a mere tug, and kissed my lips heatedly, intoxicating me so damn good. 

I rubbed his hard, big, thick dick through the fabric and that was all it took for him to understand what mood I am in. 

Our clothes were quickly dismissed on the floor and he was pinning me down to our bed, devouring me with hunger, taking me to paradise as I moaned and melted from blissful feelings, running my fingers through his inky black hair, squirming when he did things I love the most, things that get me off in a matter of minutes.

"Mhm, sì."- I whimpered, gasping when his tongue moved faster on my clit and fingers curled in such a ravishing spot. 

Him.

Maybe, I should have gone softer on my wife, considering that it's been a long time since the last time we had sex, but the way she reacted to the slightest touch quickly erased the concern. 

"Breathe, mio amato tesoro. We are only getting started."- I said with a smirk, kissing her miniature baby bump as she panted heavily, high on the very nice amount of orgasms that she clearly needed.

That makes it the two of us. 

I missed my wife in every single way, including going down on her and making her see the stars over and over again. 

My hands explored her body as if for the very first time as I kissed every inch of her satiny skin, generously treating her soft spots, giving her a moment to catch her breath that she will lose more than once tonight. 

"Spread your sexy legs for me, principessa."- I stated hoarsely, kissing her sweet spot sultrily, smirking at how fucking quickly she obeyed, pulling me closer. 

"Good try."- I said raspingly, stopping her from positioning me at her opening, and smirked at her curious glance.

"Did I say that I am done feasting?"- I wondered, slipping my middle and index fingers in her tight, wet core as she moaned in my mouth, clutching my shoulders as her gorgeous eyes shut close. 

"I am far from done, baby girl. You have a very long, tiring night ahead."- I warned Cami, fingering her soaked pussy as she moaned sweetly, her beautiful hips digging into the mattress. 

"Per favore."- pleaded my beloved breathily, whimpering as I gave it to her, going faster and harder, receiving such a scrumptious moan of approval.

Her.

Heat rushed through my body as I came again, my senses blank and hazy from the indescribable, electrifying enjoyment that will only rise and exceed itself more and more because we are far from being done. 

I bit my lip as he turned me on my fours, his hand rubbing my bum before slapping hard, my eyes rolling back as I bit my lip, clutching the sheets firmly. 

"Feel like having extra fun, amore mio?"- asked Leo, kissing my neck sensually as I pressed into him, needing him now. 

"Sì."- I said softly, wanting a night of full experience that he makes so damn good and sweet. 

"Then lean on your forearms for me, bambina."- stated my husband, hissing in my neck when I rubbed against him, complying without delays. 

Cold lube against my skin sent shivers down my spine. The rush of wild adrenaline tingled in me as he gently set the plug in, pushing a soft sigh out of me. 

"Don't hold back. Show me how much you missed me."- I said needfully as he leaned on his hands, kissing my neck lecherously, licking on my pulse as his tip rubbed against me, teasing my clit. 

"Hold on tight, darling."- rasped out my husband, slamming in me as I moaned wantonly, my head throwing back, leaning on his shoulder. 

Him.

I gave it to her as she wanted and cazzo, it got us off and soothed us down in ways we struggle to convey.

"Fuck."- I sighed, squeezing her slender waist, pounding in her tight, dripping wet pussy through her orgasm as she moaned deliciously, arching for me. 

"Leo, Dio, sì."- spoke Cami sensuously, moaning as I went harder, rubbing her clit in according tempo. 

"Are you going to come for me, baby?"- I asked lowly, slapping her juicy, big, toned ass as she met my motions, taking me in such a fine angle. 

"Sì."- she answered without delay, her pretty head throwing back and tiny hands gripping the sheets as she came hard, clenching so damn firmly around my dick. 

"Cazzo, let loose, bellezza."- I rasped, groaning when she didn't, sensitive and far from being over her orgasm. 

I pulled out gently, smirking when Cami eagerly turned around and got in the same position, only facing me to suck me off. 

"Mhm, fuck, keep going, mia piccola cara."- I said huskily, fisting her lustrous, light blonde hair as I hit the back of her throat, her small hands moving so fucking good along my shaft. 

My wife sucked me hard and slow, making it torturously pleasant for me, driving me wild with the little teasing and arousing sounds and motions. I pushed her pretty head down more, smirking as it was more than fine with her. 

"Fucking hell."- I sighed coarsely, watching her dainty hand slip between her slim, sexy legs. 

"Does sucking my dick make you wet, bambina?"- I asked smokily, absolutely crazy about the moment that she clearly loves just as much. 

All I got in reply was the most amorous, the most erotic moan, my eyes watching her luscious, rosy, plump lips around my cock and how she fingered herself, looking like my wildest, dirtiest, most sinful fantasy. 

The sight and feeling pushed me over the edge and just in time for her to come with the most lubricious moan trailed off her tongue.

Her.

I sucked his hard, long dick clean, smirking softly as his hand couldn't keep itself from touching my bum that has been up and in his clear view all along. I kissed his abs slowly, loving the process too much to make it quick, and what a fine choice it was before it drew him crazier. 

Once our lips met, he devoured my mouth, kissing me demandingly as I sat him down, gasping in his mouth when he sat me on his cock all the way down, hitting the most sensitive places that had me moaning and whimpering. 

"That's it, good girl."- spoke Leo in my neck, his velvety voice low and raspy like a growl, and Dio, his dirty talk only turned me on.

"You are so damn big."- I spoke softly, biting my lip as I rocked up and down his dick, still not over his massive size. 

"And you handle me so damn well, don't you, principessa?"- stated Leonardo, sucking my sweet spot teasingly as I nodded, moving faster, both of us starving for more. 

Sweat, moans, groans, sighs, the sound of our bodies colliding and his hand slapping my bum, our mind-blowing dirty talk and hours of indescribable fucking. 

Wait definitely makes things worth it. 

We were apart, we missed each other and we caught up on the missed out now. 

Him.

I kissed her pouty, sugary lips lovingly as she caressed my body mellowly, breathing heavily after hours of hard, carnal, incomparable fucking. 

"Now I really want a doughnut."- murmured Cami adorably, making me chuckle. 

Only she can ask for such a thing so damn innocently after getting spanked, choked, eaten out, fingered and fucked in every way and position and that's one of many reasons why I love her so fucking much. 

I cuddled my sweet Cami lovingly as she ate the doughnut happily, catching her breath little by little. My hand tenderly rested on my dainty baby bump, both of us smiling as we both thought of the same thing. 

Bambini will be over the moon to find out about twins-siblings. 

They have been waiting and hoping for another sibling, so this news will bring nothing, but a joy to them. 

"I know how we can tell them about twins."- said my love sweetly before sharing the idea with me, causing me to smile in approval of such a mellow and snug gesture. 

We discussed this and I made all necessary arrangements before cuddling my wife, stroking her bare back slowly as she hid in my arms, both of us smiley and joyful at last. 

"When do you plan to go to the warehouse, amore?"- asked Camila, hugging me gently as I kissed her forehead. 

"On Monday, mia bellezza."- I answered, not wanting to analyse her look that I understand very well. 

"I want the final blow."- my wife voiced out, everything in me uneasy and tense as I imagined the situation. 

My innocent, tender, loving, pregnant wife killing the moron, who will get death in any case. 

As fucking hot as this seems, as much as I love giving her control and final choice, I am not fully ready to let her do it because she is pregnant and fuck, she had enough of blood: our twins really don't need the bloodshed. I know that pregnancy isn't a sickness, she is a very capable and powerful woman and I adore her for it, but cazzo, I'd rather keep her hands clean of all the bad.

"Per favore."- she pleaded softly, cupping my face gently, kissing me fondly and affectionately as I hugged her tighter to myself. 

I don't want her to do it, she is so sweet and winsome. 

But I know how she feels about it - someone parting us, getting in-between us, ruining our family plans, making our bambini reside somewhere that isn't our home for safety reasons - and therefore, I am no one to stop her. I understand her need for revenge, making those morons pay for everything they've done to her, our children and me.

"You are going to be right by my side."- I said seriously, unable to stop myself from smiling at how happy and pleased she became with my decision. 

"Our twins are going to have one hell of a personality."- I chuckled and she giggled cutely, squeezing me lovingly as I pecked her forehead, smiling brightly. 

She asks for a doughnut right after the most ravishing sex and gets so fucking happy because of my approval of her getting the last, killing shot - this is definitely a new type of pregnancy mood, but I am loving it and I cannot wait for more. 

We lazied in bed for another a few minutes before deciding to get moving. 

"Mhm, I am tired."- murmured Cami, nuzzling into me cutely as I scooped her weightless self in my arms, kissing her shoulder gently, grinning to myself as I palmed her handful, juicy, round ass. 

"You can take a nap once we are done with the shower, amore mio."- I said lovingly, being more than eager to spend time with her in any way she wants. 

"But I also want to eat."- she added winsomely and it added to my smile: she is the cutest when she is hungry. 

Our sons are like me when hungry: a bit grumpy, maybe even irritated I'd say. But our girls are copies of Cami in this aspect: adorable, wholesome pouts, the cutest questions about when they will eat, how soon is that when, how far are we from the dining location and similar wondering. It is so fucking heartwarming.

Warm water trailed down our bodies, the two of us high up on our cloud, kissing slowly and so damn erotically. 

"Didn't you say you are tired, principessa?"- I wondered with a devilish, tantalising smirk as she rubbed me just the way I love, kissing my neck gently. 

"Not anymore."- she said innocently, teasing the tip, smiling flirtatiously as it got me sighing in enjoyment.

"Your wife needs to be taken care of, Mr Russo."- spoke Cami seductively, gasping and moaning as I pinned her to the wall, her small, soft hands above her head and my hand between her long, slim legs.

"I am always glad to look after you, Mrs Russo."- I said raspingly in the kiss, fingering her lubriciously, teasing her sensitive clit as she arched into me, moaning alluringly while rocking her gorgeous hips closer to me, seeking more.

I gave her more. 

After just a few orgasms, my hands were replaced with my tongue, pushing us over the edge as we savoured the heated moment to the fullest, fucking in the shower ardently and shamelessly.

Goddamn, if I thought she cannot exceed herself, I was so damn wrong.

"Holy shit."- I muttered hoarsely, my hand on the wall as the other is in her silky hair, my head throwing back as she sucked my cock and moved her petite hands in such a new, unutterably pleasant way, making it too hard to focus. 

"Cami, fuck, keep going."- I said lowly, pushing her pretty head down just a little bit more as she moaned featherily, continuing even more enthusiastically, sucking slower and harder, moving her hands faster, but gentler, killing me with the mind-blowing friction. 

Her.

He isn't the only one, who surprises me with new, exciting, blissful things. 

I took my time to learn something for him too. 

He came in my mouth faster than always, I'd say in 15 minutes instead of 25-30, and it boosted my confidence and satisfaction. I sucked on his tip, licking it lushly before taking his dick in my mouth again, earning a breathy, low, rich sigh once I sucked him steadily, swallowing each drop. 

I smiled contentedly and innocently when rising on my feet, giggling when he kissed me passionately, yet softly, coming off his height while breathing heavily. 

"I lack the vocabulary to tell you how fucking incredible this was."- murmured Leo against my lips, cupping my face gently to kiss me again and I smiled brightly, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"I hope you are ready for such things daily, handsome."- I spoke alluringly and his sexy, knees-buckling smirk confirmed that he is more than ready. 

This, ever since 4 AM, proved to me that I am way more sex driven than during any previous pregnancy and him looking a Greek god only adds to my amorous desire. 

The desire that my sexy, delectable, handsome husband is more than happy to satisfy. 

We lazied around all day until it was 4 PM and the door of our home burst open. 

"Mamma! Papà!"- spoke our children, squeezing us securely as we hugged them tightly, crumbling into pieces as they held onto us, shedding tears of relief, happiness and worry. 

"Shh, siamo qui, tutto va bene."- Leo soothed our smaller bambini as Adri, Dom, Teo, Tini squeezed me, being fully aware of things I didn't really open up about to their little siblings. (Shh, we are here, everything is fine.)

Ariana's P.O.V.

We were very scared and worried about mamma and papà. 

Mamma is so small, delicate, pretty and sweet and she had to handle such serious things that our very, very tall, strong, muscular papà deals with often and effortlessly. She is too tender for such things, yet she did so well and kept her promise - papà is home with us, healthy and smiley. 

It is too hard to believe that someone could hurt our powerful, sinewy papà - he is our superhero - and that's good that we didn't believe it because he is here, safe and sound and cuddles us lovingly, soothing our worry away. 

"Shh, mio coniglietto. Papà è qui, non vado da nessuna parte."- papà comforted my tears, scooping me in his very cosy and warm embrace as I sobbed, hugging him securely, crying even more at the sound of the lovely nickname that he has only for me. (Shh, my little bunny. Daddy is here, I am not going anywhere.)

I like bunnies immensely, so he calls me his little bunny. Angie is his piccola albicocca (little apricot) because she likes apricots very much. 

Her.

I cried because I missed our tiny beans, each of them: their voices, smiles, hugs, snuggles, habits, antics, sweet professions of how much they love and value us. I cried because of how heartwarming and beautiful the sight of Leo comforting our kids is. I cried because our elder sons hugged me protectively, being such a charming, reliable and loving gentlemen, yet they still are my little boys and it showed: how much they relaxed when I rubbed their backs, how they snuggled into my embrace and how they squeezed me gently out of worry and care. 

It was hard for all of us. 

Our world turned upside down immensely and shook our nerves greatly. 

But it is behind us now. 

Now we have time for our hearts to mend and for our family to relish in what's ahead of us. 

We laughed as our kids dashed to squeeze Neve, Rose, Rain, Ryan, Nalla and Mimi, having missed them immensely, especially Sofi, Angie and Ari, who shed a few tears when hugging our pets, smooching their muzzles gently. 

"It's over, baby girl. Everything is okay."- Leo soothed me lovingly, hugging me tightly as I nodded, holding him in my arms because my life depends on it.

I don't understand how someone can prioritise children and put them above their husband or vice-versa. 

I cannot do it. 

No, I won't find another husband. No, nobody else will give me children. No, no man will ever bring my children up. 

My husband takes up the first place, just like our children. I cannot choose between the love of my life, my first love, the man, with whom I created our perfect, sweet kids. 

I need them all. They are my priority all together, not separately. They are the number one reason for me trying, fighting, working on myself, learning and developing. I love them all equally. 

The only difference is the type of love I have for them: tender, caring, everlasting, unconditional love for our children and romantic, devoted, undying, gentle, absolute love for my Leo.

Tomorrow is Saturday and we have a worthwhile weekend ahead of us. 

The weekend that is going to be full of family time and love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.6K 89
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - May 9 , 2024 • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage...
19.2M 435K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...
663K 10.8K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
16.7K 316 17
𝕯𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕬𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎 Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...