The Big Bosses Are Not What I...

By Xianxing_xu

Qiao Yang transmigrated into a novel full of the rich and the powerful's scheming. In the novel, he fought wi... More

Novel Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Can you teach me what to do between friends (1)
Chapter 23: Can you teach me what to do between friends (2)
Chapter 24: Your fist is too light, brothers should be like this
Chapter 25: Is Shao Qiao satisfied (catching bugs)
Chapter 26: Why are you like my brother
Chapter 27: Can i see this violin
Chapter 28: Qiao Yang's father and elder brother and second brother are here
Chapter 29: If you are paid, can you let me play this piano?
Chapter 30: Did you fall in love with Mo Yu before?
Chapter 31: Looks good, small, wants to be protected
Chapter 32: Can you stay a while?
Chapter 33: After you get sick, I will take care of you
Chapter 34: Can you come over and have lunch together?
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Good brother is coming
Chapter 40: This little son is really spoiled
Chapter 41: I won't leave, I have to see what you want to tell Gu Ye
Chapter 42: I don't know what his good brother is going through
Chapter 43: To be ruthless or big brother ruthless
Chapter 44: Are you coming back in a while?
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: He wants to go home and wants Gu Ye's piano
Chapter 47: Cheng's voice rises eagerly, as if he wants to understand immediatel
Chapter 48: Gu Ye panicked, why did Qiao Yang become indifferent to him?
Chapter 49: Gu Ye wanted to stand with him
Chapter 50: The third child recognized them as a wild brother?
Chapter 51: Gu Ye smiled stiffly
Chapter 52: Because, I like...
Chapter 53: To teach you how to be a younger brother
Chapter 54: Suddenly add more
Chapter 55: Can I chase you now...
Chapter 56: Su Cheng: If you don't come back, I'm going to smash the door
Chapter 57: I want to hear you sing it
Chapter 58: As long as you sing it is the best
Chapter 59: Who have you told about our schedule
Chapter 60: Qiao Jin: Mr. Gu, ask for your blessings
Chapter 61: Don't be angry, listen to me
Chapter 62: Su Cheng: Yangyang, listen to the shout
Chapter 63: A long night
Chapter 64: He thought, let Su Cheng see Qiao Yang like this
Chapter 65: Gu Ye: Would you dare to use the silk scarf for your girlfriend?
Chapter 66: In Li Songran's account, Gu's funds flowed in
Chapter 67: Wait for me to give you an answer
Chapter 68: Let them see and see Qiao's third child
Chapter 69: Fate
Chapter 70: Our home
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Jealous? Then I coax you?
Chapter 73: I feed you
Chapter 74: Like a prince held up high
Chapter 75: You just socialized with someone, did I care about you?
Chapter 76: Shanghua: He also asked me for an autograph
Chapter 77: He knows nothing about the people and things around Gu Ye
Chapter 78: What would Gu Ye's mother say when she came to him?
Chapter 79: Go to Gu Group
Chapter 80: Where's your boyfriend Gong Dou?
Chapter 81: Qiao Yang's identity is Gu Ye's bargaining chip
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Don't you believe me
Chapter 84
Chapter 85: Gu Ye was wronged
Chapter 86: Public relations
Chapter 87: Gu Ye, I love you
Chapter 88: Qiao Yang, I love you
Chapter 89: President Gu didn't come to work today
Chapter 90: You are my best gift
Chapter 91: He thought of what gift to give Gu Ye.
Chapter 92: I want to hear about Gu Ye's childhood
Chapter 93: You actually live in a book
Chapter 94: End of text

Chapter 95: End of text (minor revision)

3.7K 144 57
By Xianxing_xu

Qiao Yang has experienced Qiao Zhen's wedding and is very familiar with the process. When Xu's family was preparing for the wedding in the morning, he and Gu Ye also helped to greet the guests.

At about noon, a few unexpected guests were greeted unexpectedly.

Qiao Tiancheng, Qiao Zhen, Qiao Jin, the three of them looked at Qiao Yang from a distance and walked over with a smile.

Qiao Jin started arguing with him as soon as he came in: "Oh, isn't this my third child? They have all started to serve as the host of Gu Ye's family to receive guests."

Qiao Yang was slightly surprised, and asked them in a low voice, "Dad, why are you...were also invited?"

Qiao's family and Xu's family have nothing to do with each other in terms of human relations or business. He was able to come because his relationship with Gu Ye and Xu Weiling's intentions.

Qiao Tiancheng looked at Gu Ye and smiled without saying a word.

Qiao Jin made trouble with him again: "After all, we and Gu's family are about to become relatives, right? In terms of relationship, Xu Nan is also a close relationship, right?"

relatives by marriage......

Qiao Yang blushed slightly, but Gu Ye happily thanked them.

Xu Tan and Xu Nan hurriedly greeted Qiao Tiancheng and the others, smiling: "Yes, yes. We wanted to get acquainted with Mr. Qiao a long time ago. It's a great honor to meet today."

Qiao Yang thought: No matter what, Xu's family invited Qiao's family to come over, it should also be to increase personal connections. He soon stopped caring about it.

However, it didn't take long to see another person coming in, and he was completely astonished.

It's Su Cheng.

Does Su Cheng have contact with the Xu family?

Qiao Yang hurriedly pulled him and asked, "Brother, why are you here too?"

Su Cheng glanced at Gu Ye, and said with a little bit of his chin: "He invited me."

Gu Ye smiled, his expression unnatural.

Qiao Yang asked Gu Ye, "Why did your cousin invite my brother to the wedding? Don't cause trouble to Xu Nan and the others."

As soon as I finished speaking, I saw Xu Nan shaking hands with Su Cheng, surprised and excited: "Mr. Su, thank you for coming."

"I didn't expect a person like you to be welcomed at my wedding. It is really fortunate that Xu Nan Sansheng was fortunate."

I couldn't help but thank Qiao Yang and Gu Ye: "I really touched my cousin and Qiao Shao."

Qiao Yang:...

Qiao Sheng had too many deep impressions in the original world, which caused him to often forget that Su Cheng is a very powerful character in this world.

Anyway, I just didn't trouble the Xu family.

Qiao Yang asked Su Cheng quietly, "Gu Ye invited you to come after he learned about our relationship last night?"

Su Cheng smiled profoundly and said, "No, the kid informed me three days ago."

Three days ago?

It was when Xu Weiling invited him to attend this wedding.

Could it be that Gu Ye was also trying to increase the network of Xu family, but it didn't feel like it.

Qiao Yang vaguely felt that Gu Ye was planning something.

Su Cheng called Gu Ye aside and sneered: "I thought Yang Yang had told you earlier, so you invited me. It turned out to be testing me again. Bastard, dare not believe my family Yang Yang so much."

Gu Ye peeped at the same Qiao Yang, lowered his voice, and said with a chuckle: "Don't get me wrong, I really want you to come and witness the process."

He asked Su Chengguo not only for the plan after the wedding, but also for the purpose of probing and declaring possessiveness.

Love is selfish, and Qiao Yang belongs to him. No one can have any intimate thoughts about him other than family affection.

Although now I know that Qiao Yang and him are brothers. But even if he did it again, he would still do it.

Su Cheng scoffed at him: "I don't know you yet."

Raised his eyebrows again: "Do you understand this time? You are a smelly brother."

Gu Ye didn't care about him: "What you said is correct."

Su Chengman casually warned: "Don't think Yangyang promised you, I will accept you. In the future, if you dare to betray and hurt my family, I will still..."

Gu Ye smiled greatly and interrupted him: "You can kill me, you are free. But you won't have this opportunity. I will treat him better than you."

Su Cheng despised him again.

The wedding ceremony begins.

The guests took their seats, and Qiao Yang and Gu Ye sat in the front row.

The solemn and sacred music sounded, and under the auspices of the master of ceremonies, the bride and groom stepped in on the petal-filled road.

The holy and romantic scene became real because of the entry of the newcomers. They accepted the blessings of everyone present with a happy smile on their faces.

Qiao Yang didn't feel much at Qiao Zhen's wedding last time.

But now, he looked at the couple of newcomers on the stage and couldn't help thinking: Will he and Gu Ye have such a day?

The moment when two people swear in the blessings of everyone, and put the ring on each other, it should be a happy moment that can be remembered in a lifetime.

However, it seems that the two men always have to hold such a high-profile wedding.

Qiao Yang didn't dare to expect these.

He thought that as long as he could live with Gu Ye in peace and stability, it would be enough.

Thinking of this, the hand placed below quietly touched Gu Ye's hand.

Gu Ye grabbed him backhand and held him tightly.

The familiar touch was passed on little by little, and it also conveyed Gu Ye's emotions, like Qiao Yang's desire to be together forever under the witness of others.

After the ceremony, the guests held a free banquet on the beach. Because it is the open sea, there is no tension in the banquet hall, and young people have even begun to play in the sea.

As the sun sets, the sea beach is dyed golden. The guests gradually left, leaving only Gu Ye's relatives and children.

Qiao Yang looked at it, Qiao Tiancheng and the others did not leave, they were chatting with Xu Weiling and Gu Ye's uncles.

And Gu Ye disappeared for a while. Qiao Yang looked for his figure. Seeing that he was with his cousin and bride, he seemed to be discussing something. The cousin and bride turned their heads and smiled at him from time to time.

Qiao Yang didn't know, so he gave them a polite smile.

He asked Su Cheng, who was always by his side, "When will you go home?"

Su Cheng looked at the time: "I will go back when I finish my work."

Qiao Yang was surprised: "Do you have anything else to discuss with the Xu family?"

Su Cheng looked at a huge screen on the beach and smiled: "It's almost time."

That big screen was the biggest spotlight of today's banquet. During the banquet, the photos and music of the bride and groom that were edited into a movie were continuously scrolled on it.

And now it's just a black screen.

At this moment, the screen suddenly turned on and the TV show began. At the beginning, there were a few common commercials, and after the end, a music program started.

Qiao Yang and everyone present looked over.

Two supporters, a man and a woman, happily reported on the dynamic background music: "Hello~ everyone, this is the happy music live room. Today we are bringing you a new work mtv."

The hostess emphasized: "Today is the premiere, that is, all the audience in front of the TV station is the lucky audience who witnessed the birth of this new work for the first time."

The male host echoed: "And this mtv is very meaningful. Behind its creation is a true love story, and many of us have witnessed the birth of their love not long ago."

Qiao Yang wondered: At this moment, it was suddenly broadcasted on MTV and broadcasted the premiere of MTV. Couldn't it be Gu Ye's MTV done for him? Is it so fast?

Probably not?

Male host: "The name of this mtv is "whenwefirstmet", the composition: Qiao Yang. The lyrics: Qiao Yang."

The hostess was extremely excited: "Yes, it was a love song written by the third young master of the Qiao family for him and Gu Ye, the president of the Gu family. It's so romantic!"

Qiao Yang looked at Gu Ye suddenly.

Gu Ye looked down at him and smiled.

On the beach, Qiao's family and Gu Ye's relatives gathered in front of the screen, and after listening to the host's words, they applauded and congratulated Qiao Yang and Gu Ye.

Gu Ye walked to Qiao Yang and held his hand.

Qiao Yang looked at the people present, and the doubts in his heart made him vaguely think what was going to happen. He asked, "What are you going to do? Why is the premiere broadcast at this time."

Gu Ye looked down at him and smiled: "This is our family."

Qiao Yang: "What do you mean?"

Gu Ye didn't speak, and shook his hand gently.

Supporters are still explaining: "This mtv film was filmed by great director Jiang Zhou, and it is now performed by popular Hollywood stars. Qiao Yang's good friend Mo Yu sang for them, with huge handwriting and quality assurance. And!"

She emphasized: "After the end of mtv, there will be a super unexpected surprise waiting for everyone, don't miss it!"

At the beginning of the premiere, when the letters of "whenwefirstmet" hit the center of the screen, the syllables sounded immediately.

In the soft and smooth music, Mo Yu's long and clear singing voice pierced the beach through the stereo, and even the sound of the waves became an accompaniment.

Under the rendering of singing and music, the two men went from being hostile to each other when they first met in the beautiful and slow pace of the scene, to getting acquainted with each other, to eating, drinking and playing together, conveying emotional changes with their eyes and movements.

In 5 minutes, everyone saw the birth of a love story.

The people present listened quietly, watching until the last shot faded away and the screen turned a sea blue.

The music didn't stop, and a line of black words appeared on the huge sea-blue screen.

Qiao Yang, let's get married.

----Gu Ye.

The warm applause of the people on the court overwhelmed the music on the TV. Qiao Tiancheng, Xu Weiling laughed with them. Qiao Jin, Qiao Zhen's cousin and the bride were cheering and blessing, and Su Cheng, holding the wine glass in his hand, raised it to Qiao Yang and drank it.

Qiao Yang was startled, he didn't realize what happened for a while.

The last time he confessed to Gu Ye live, he wanted to reverse the situation and prevent being framed. Just now, he was still regretting that the two men couldn't have too much ceremonies with Gu Ye.

But now...

He stared blankly at the huge words on the TV.

...Now people all over the world have seen it.

No wonder Qiao's family and Su Cheng would be invited. It turned out that Gu Ye had planned to give him such a surprise.

Seeing Gu Ye standing in front of him, looking down at him deeply, he was the only one in his deep and bright eyes, and it seemed that it was his whole world.

The music stopped, and the screen switched to the support live broadcast room: the male and female hosts appeared again, excited: "Here is the surprise time, let us witness Mr. Gu's marriage proposal together!!!"

Then there was another switch. The cheers and waves from the huge screen overlapped with the current sound.

The picture shows the situation on the beach, and the slightly helpless Qiao Yang and the smiling Gu Ye appear in the center.

It is live broadcast.

Qiao Yang:!

He stopped breathing completely, panicked to the extreme, and called for help: "Gu, Gu Ye?"

Gu Ye took Qiao Yang's hand to comfort him, and then slowly knelt down on one knee, not knowing when there was a white silk box in his hand.

He opened the silk box, looked up, and said, "Qiao Yang, let's get married."

It was the man's low voice, slow and affectionate.

Qiao Yang almost forgot everything that happened around him. There was only one thing in his mind that he was grateful for. Fortunately, he told Gu Ye everything last night.

The person Gu Ye is proposing right now is pure him, the real him.

Gu Ye was a little nervous when he saw that he did not respond, and asked softly, "Qiao Yang, okay?"

Qiao Yang nodded and said, "Okay..."

When the voice fell, his eyes became wet.

Gu Ye smiled, and took his hand to put the prepared ring into his finger little by little.

Religious and serious.

It is a ritual, focused to the point where time is still, and the world is silent to only two people.

Qiao Yang tried not to let himself cry, he carefully picked up the other ring, took the hand that Gu Ye handed over and slowly put it on him.

There is a kind of magical power to the ring, and the two of them seem to be completely tied together by an invisible rope at the moment of wearing them at the same time.

Never separate again.

end.

Thanks to every reader who reads here.

Bow deeply.

ps: There is a summary in the writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.6K 31
Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The ultimate villain in the book that kills...
41K 409 33
I am thinking about editing this book when I am done so it is not the same lines from the show but I don't know if it will be any more different then...
96.2K 1.1K 33
𝔸 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕕...
153K 4K 154
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...