Starry night//KazuGorou

By xXxDayxDreamerxXx

I often think about that night. It was freezing cold and terribly silent. I couldn't speak or cry I was una... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

✨Authors Note✨

276 9 20
By xXxDayxDreamerxXx

Woah...that was a journey! Guys this book is finally ending! I'm quite happy but also sad...

I hate myself for writing this crap. I love to make me suffer haha.

Anyways- I wanted to say that I really greatfull for everything and everyone!

You guys cheered me up. Those funny comments...
Gosh I laughed so hard! That was a lot of fun. Also thank you for all the Votes and help with errors and stuff.

I will continue writing here on Wattpad to get better!
I hope some of y'all are joining me on my next ,,adventure".

I wish everyone here a good time!
Remember you're loved and important.

...

Thank you!
And
See you!

✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.4K 35
For hundreds of years, you continued to observe and reflect on the happenings of Inazuma. May it be good or bad, you had no say for how society progr...
97.3K 3.2K 25
"Apologize," he said seriously as he leaned on his table while his arms are folding on his chest. "I'm fucking sorry." "LANGUAGE." "...motherfucke...
54.9K 1.5K 21
◎𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕◎ The wanderer was wanted and chased by the Shogunate's army. There was too much of them. He thought it was his end. But familiar li...
339K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...