Trophy wife || Lucius Malfoy...

By SryDaddyIvebeenbad

Y/N Black had just turned seventeen and is therefore expected to marry. Her father has arranged what he calls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

8.2K 161 57
By SryDaddyIvebeenbad

Shoutout to  Mxplewxffles who helped me come up with the idea for this chapter!
_____________________

Y/n pressed herself closer to Lucius. Even though he was the one that had disciplined her just moments ago, she felt safe with him. Like she wouldn't get hurt as long as she stayed close to him.

Lucius started rubbing little circles on her back. He hummed softly while comforting her.

Y/n's tears had dried up and she was starting to recover from the harsh punishment. She was once again beginning to think clearly. She now remembers the reason why she had been punished. Now however, she decided to approach the subject in a more clever manner. She certainly didn't want to earn another spanking.

" why did you join the deatheaters" y/n asked him.

Lucius suddenly stopped making circles on her back. He locked at her with disapproving eyes.
Hadn't she learned her lesson? Had he been too gentle with her?

" please.." y/n then said. " I need to know"

He let out a sigh and then resumed stroking her back.

" I have my reasons" Lucius finally said.

" what reasons?" y/n questioned. She didn't understand how such a gentle and kind man could be part of something so horrible.

" I can't tell you darling" he said and his eyes suddenly turned sad. " you just have to trust me this time sweetheart. I need to do this to protect you!" He said.

Just as y/n was about to object Lucius stopped her by putting a finger over her lips.

" please darling... " he said. " I just need you to trust me"

Y/n decided that continuing this conversation would lead nowhere. She nodded to him before once again cuddling up in his embrace.

Lucius started playing with her hair. After a few minutes Lucius broke the silence.

" I got an owl earlier today from my mother" he told her. " she wants to meet you"

This made y/n look up at her husband with nervous eyes. She had never officially met her mother in law.
She wanted to impress mrs malfoy and she was afraid that she would make a fool out of herself.

Lucius saw the slight panic in his wife's eyes. This caused him to let out a small chuckle.

" no need to be nervous, I'm certain she will love you" he reassured her. " she has been pestering me about meeting you ever since the wedding" he told her.

Her husbands words calmed her slightly.

" when will I meet her?" Y/n asked.

" she suggested that you two would have tea in the greenhouse before lunch tomorrow" Lucius told her.

" tomorrow?" But you're at work tomorrow!"
Y/n now realized that Lucius wouldn't be joining her. The nervousness returned. Y/n had never been a social butterfly and she thought that meeting new people was a little scary.
How should she act? What should she say?

" yes I'm at work tomorrow but I'm sure you will manage just fine without me darling"  Lucius told her while stroking her cheek.

He then gave her a tender kiss  and y/n once again melted into her husbands comforting embrace.

___________________

The next day y/n spent a few extra minutes getting dressed. She wanted to find the perfect outfit for meeting her mother in law.  Lucius had already gone to work and she was expected to meet mrs Malfoy in the greenhouse in just half an hour.
There was no way of avoiding this. She had to meet her mother in law sooner or later.

She spent the remaining thirty minutes reading a book she had brought up from the library yesterday evening.
She and Lucius had eaten dinner in the library and Lucius had recommended this particular book to her. It was about two lovers having to meet in secret since the lady was already engaged to another man.
She had just read a few chapters but she liked the book already.

After she finished chapter five she closed the book and started walking towards the door. She had no idea what her mother in law would be like.

She walked down the stone path leading to the greenhouse. It was beautiful outside, a perfect day for having tea in the greenhouse.
The greenhouse of malfoy manor was no ordinary greenhouse. It was several thousand square feet and even had a second floor. It was one of the newest buildings on the ground, having been built in the end of the 19th century.

Inside the greenhouse she caught a glimpse of a woman. She seemed to be in her early fifties. Her blond hair was beginning to show gray streaks but she was still incredibly beautiful.

As soon as the woman spotted y/n a huge smile appeared on the lips. She started walking towards the doors leading to the garden.
As soon as she opened the doors she embraced y/n in a tight hug. Y/n was a little taken aback but she soon leaned into the hug.

" you wont believe how much I've longed to meet you sweetheart!" the woman said.
" and you're even prettier up close" she continued, a warm smile settling on her lips.
Her compliment made y/n blush.

" it's very nice to meet you mrs Malfoy" y/n said.
" no need for such formalities sweetheart, you may call me Alma. Besides you're the new mrs malfoy"
As she talked she put a hand on the small of y/n's back and started leading her towards the seating area in the greenhouse.

The knot in y/n's stomach was starting to disappear. Her mother in law seemed way nier than she had expected. Her toucch was gentle and warm and she reminded Y/N of Lucius in many ways. They had the same pale blue eyes and they both radiated a sense of safety.

In the greenhouse the elves had already prepared tea for them. Y/N sat down in the comfy gardenchair and reached for the teapot.

Alma stopped her before she managed to reeach it. " Let me pour darling, i dont want you to burn yourself" She poured the tea with such elegance that y/n couldnt help but stare.  Alma Malfoy definatly was the definitioin of pureblood elite.

" So how has my son been treating you? " mrs malfoy asked. " if he is bothering you I give you my full persmission to slap him" she continued with a chuckle.

" Hes been treating me way better than I expected"Y/N said. "Being married is far less scary than i had anticipated. "

" I know how you feel, I was completely terrified before I married Ambraxas" Alma said before taking a sip of tea.

" You wont believce how much Luccius has longed for this" Alma said and a huge smile appeared on her face.

" Longed for what" Y/N questioned.

" For getting married of course. Ever since he was a little boy he has been talking about the day he would get a wife of his own"

" Really?" Y/N asked. Lucius didnt seem like the type that would dream about his future wife.

" Whan he was little, he used to say that he would marry the prettiest girl in the world and that he would protect her just like the knights protected the princesses in then storybooks" A sentimental smile appeared on her mother in laws lips. Y/N could she that she deeply missed the time when lucius had been a little boy.

" That doesnt sound like something Lucius would say" Y/N couldn't imagine her husband saying such cheesy things, even if he had been like five at the time.

" He really is a big softie" her mother in law said with a chuckle. " and he has always been very protective of females, especially his little si....." her mother in law trailed of mid sentance.

Y/N got very confused. Did lucius have a sister? she had never heard anything about a sister.

Mrs malfoy looked like she regetted ever opening her mouth.

" I didn't know that lucius had a sister..." Y/n said.

A frown appeared on her mother in laws face. " he doesn't. Where did you get such a silly idea from?"

" You said it just a moment ago". Y/N was starting to get even more confused.

" I said no such thing" her mother in law said with a chuckle. " You must have heard wrong. "

Before Y/n managed to open her mouth her mother in law spoke again.

" How about we go pick some flowers? I can show you the best spot in the garden" she said.

Y/N decided to drop the subject since mrs malfoy didn't seem too keen on answering her questions. However, she did make a mental note to ask Lucius about the subject later.

The pair walked down the stone path towards the other side of the garden. The sun stod high and the breeze made the birch leaves rustle.
Y/n followed Alma into a little grove on the other side of the garden.

The ground was covered in lots of deferent kinds of flowers and y/n felt herself getting excited. She loved flowers! She though about picking a bouquet for Lucius but quickly dismissed the idea. He didn't seem like the type that would enjoy receiving flowers.

" when Lucius was little we used to go here all the time" Alma said.
This made y/n look up at her mother in law." Really,? Lucius doesn't seem like the type that would enjoy picking flowers" she said.

" on the contrary" mrs Malfoy said." He used to run around picking little bouquets and then ask me to preserve them so he could give them to his future wife" she continued with a smile on her face.

" of course, I didn't have the heart to tell him that no flowers could last that long."

After hearing this y/n decided that picking a few flowers for him wouldn't hurt.
A few minutes later she held a beautiful bouquet in her hands. The flowers smelled divine.

The other woman also held a similar bouquet.
" I'll give these to Abraxas when I get home" she said.

The Malfoy men were a lot less tough then y/n had predicted. The image they had created for the world to see was nothing like how they were in reality. If the public were to find out that both the Malfoy men received flowers from their wife's they would definitely be shocked.

They started walking towards the manor again. Y/n had really enjoyed this little meeting with her mother in law.

Y/n was a little shocked when she saw who stood by the open front door.

" Lucius?" She said in a surprised tone. " I though you were at work"

" we'll I got off a little early so that we could have lunch together." He now noticed the bouquet of flowers in his wife's hands.

" I picked these for you" y/n said in a nervous tone. She didn't know if he would like them or not.

A huge smile appeared on Lucius lips. He reached down and smelled the flowers.
" I love them" he said and a relieved smile grazed his wife's lips.

" I better be getting home now" Alma said.
Y/n had almost forgotten what hat she was there.

" it was lovely meeting you y/n. Lucius you and your wife should come over to have dinner with us! We see each other so rarely these days" mrs Malfoy said.

" we would love that mum" Lucius answered.

Alma then apparated away and y/n and Lucius were once again alone.

" come here my little flower" Lucius said before embracing y/n and giving her a tender kiss.

____________________________________

Words: 1963

Authors Note:

- thanks Mxplewxffles for all the help and inspiration for this chapter!

- I wasn't completely sure about what Lucius mother's first name should be. I decided to go with Alma but I've heard her being called lots of different things. If anyone knows if her name has been mentioned in the actual books please leave a comment and tell me!

- would you like more smut chapters or would you want more plot? Or both? If u have any smut requests please tell me in the comments.

-as always, thank for all of your comment and please tell me if you have an idea for a future chapter! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 732 30
โ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ. โž The girl with the silve...
32.1K 1.2K 49
Y/n y/l/n is a young witch running from the war on purebloods in America. She has found herself staying with her family's friends in the U.K, the Mal...
11.3K 496 11
Andromeda Black has never had any reason to doubt her family's aversion to mudbloods; as far as she is aware, power and respect are her birthright an...
25.1K 530 13
*BOOK ONE* Y/n was given up as a baby by Lucius to a muggle family. Narcissara was told that Y/n had died at birth, Y/n is Draco's twin sister that h...