Chapter 19

⚠️WARNING: mentions of kidnapping and rape.

___________________________

Y/n slowly felt herself regain consciousness. Her vision was still hazy but she could make out two figures standing over her. She tried to blink to clear her vision but it didn't help. She suspected that she had hit her head pretty hard when she fell.

When her eyes began to focus again she could see a plump woman with red hair. She looked like she could be in her forties. Beside her she could make out a man standing beside the red haired woman.

" Do you think she's awake?" the man asked.

" Looks like it" the woman answered. Y/n lifted her head in order to find out where she was. It looked like she was in the outskirts of the arena. She could still hear the loud chattering from the crowd. She tried to sit up but immediately felt herself become really dizzy. She thought it was probably safest to stay on th ground for now.

" What happened?" she asked, trying not to slur her words too much.

" We found you unconscious on the ground and it looked like you had hit your head pretty badly. If we didn't help you you would probably have been trampled over in there" the woman said with a concerned look on her face. Y/n now felt a burning pain in her forehead. She raised her hand and touched it where it hurt the most. When she looked at her fingers they were covered in dark red blood.

" Whats your name sweetie?" the woman then asked.

" My name's y/n" The girl on the ground said.

" Do you have any family member here or perhaps a friend that we could find?" The red haired woman continued to question her.

" Im here with my husband. I thought I saw someone I knew so I walked away from him and then I was pushed to the ground" Y/n said. She was starting to remember how she got here in the first place.

When she said this the man and woman exchanged a worried look.

" Husband?, you can't be more than nineteen years old" the man said in disbelief. Even in the wizarding world it was strange to get married than young. Unless of course, you were part of the pureblood elite. Most people waited until they were at least in their 20's.

" Im actually seventeen" Y/n responded shyly. Judging by the look on their faces this was the wrong thing to say.

" Oh my goodness... " the woman whispered under her breath. The pair looked at y/n with worried expressions. Their piercing gaze made y/n shift in discomfort.

Y/n then noticed two little boys standing behind the woman. They looked like they could be two or maybe three years old. They both had the same fiery red hair as their parents and they looked identical to each other. Y/N figured that they were probably twins.

Y/N though they looked adorable. She had always loved children and was hoping to get one of her own soon.

" Hi" She gently greeted the boys. She figured she might look pretty scary with a big wound on her forehead so she covered it with her hand in order not to startle the little boys in front of her. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she made them cry.

" Hi lady" one of the boys greeted her. " Whats your name?" the other one asked.

" Y/N. Whats yours?"she asked the two toddlers infront of her.

" Im Fred" The first one said. " And im George" His brother continued. This earned them a dissproving look from their mother. This made both of the boys look a little remorseful.