Chapter 5

Y/n breathed heavily as she sat in the ridiculusly beautiful carrige. The last two days had passed way too quickly. She had spent the last 48 hours reading and trying to forget about what was to come.

The carrige shock slightly as the road turned. She had been sitting in the carrige for almost half an hour, so she expected that they would arrive shortly.
The wedding would be held in a huge ballroom in Rosier manor. Mrs rosier was good friends with her mother so she had offered to host the wedding in their manor. Druella Black had quickly agreed, since she liked Rosier manor way better than her own house.

Y/N tigtly grabbed the sleeve of her long dress. Soon, she would change into the huge wedding dress, so she enjoyed her precious last moments in her comfortable dress.
She would have to wear the white dress until it was time for the marriage consummation. Y/n took a shaky breath as she thought about the whole ordeal. The marriage consummation was what made her the most nervous.

Growing up in a pureblood family, she was never properly thought about the marital act. Her mother had given her the talk when she turned twelve. It went by really quickly, since her mother only told her what was absolutely neccessary.

Her mother had said that" the marital act is something that shall only be done by married couples between closed doors. It was a wife's duty to give it to her husband, but it must never be spoken of"

The only things that Y/N knew about it she had learned from Bella. Every bride was expected to be untouched on her wedding night, so her mother was furious when she found out that Bella had done it with an Slytherin when she was in year 5. Y/N had never seen her mother so angry. It is still unknown how her mother found out in the first place. However, Y/N suspected that Narcissa had something to do with it.

Bella had told Y/N about it during a summer break.  What she told Y/N was completely different from was her mother had told her during " the talk".

Bella described it as something amazing and said that it felt really good. When Y/N asked her about what had happened Bella decided to explain it to her in detail,
For the next fifteen minutes or so, Y/Ns cheeks was redder than a tomato.
Despite the embarrassment, Y/N was now thankful that Bella had given her that talk. The wedding night would probably terrify her even more if she had absolutely no idea what was to happen.

Despite that, Y/n was still extremely nervous. She knew the basics of what was to happen tonight, but she had no idea how to do it. How would it start? How would it feel? Would Mr. Malfoy be gentle or harsh?
Y/N prayed to the goddess that Lucius would take control and guide her. She suspected that he had way more experience that her. Pureblood men weren't expected to be untouched on their wedding night like their female counterparts. Quite the opposite in fact. A man was considered undesirable if he was still untouched at seventeen. 
And from what Y/N knew, Lucius malfoy wasn't the type to remain untouched. Bella had heard a rumour at Hogwarts that Lucius had done it with a 6th year when he was in year four. .
Y/n s cheeks turned crimson at the thought.
Lucius Malfoy definatly wasn't inexperienced.' He's turning 27 in just a few months so he has probably had dozens of mistresses' Y/N thought.

The thought of a husband with someone else often infuriated a wife, but in Y/n a case it was almost the opposite. She was thankful that Lucius was experienced and that he would be able to take control.

Y/n was ripped from her thoughts when the carriage stopped moving. The door then opened to reveal  a black clad man standing outside. He helped her down the steps and onto the ground.

" This way ma'am" the black clad man said to her politely.
Y/n then followed him around the corner of the building toward one of the back doors. Martha had told her yesterday that she would enter through the back door and then get ready before the guest could see her.