Chapter 6

Y/N took a deep breath as they started walking. All heads where turned towards her and she started blushing deeply. Audiences always made Y/N a little nervous. The young woman gripped my fathers hand tighty and tried not to stumble. The loud weddding march almost hurt her ears.

As they walked they passed by many familiar faces. Almost all of the pureblood elite was present. She noticed the Zabini family standing to the right, and then Y/N looked to the left in hopes of seeing the Lestranges. Since Bella was now married, she would be sitting with the Lestranges instead of the Blacks.
To her disappointment her sister was nowhere to be seen.

'Wasn't Bella invited'? The bride wondered. A rush of fear hit the girl. She didn't even have her sister to support her through the wedding. Her eyes started to water under the long veil that consealed her face.

They had now reached the front of the room and the orchestra stopped playing.

Her father let her hand go and even though she was never close to her father, Y/N longed to hold his hand again. She wanted to reach out to him and beg him to take her home again.

She then felt warm fingers graze her hand. She looked up and was meet by a pair of gorgeous blue -gray eyes. The warm fingers enclosed her hand and guided her towards the alter. She immidetly recognised the man as Lucius Malfoy. Her husband.

His warm fingers felt oddly comforting agains her skin. She had immagined Mr Malfoys touch as rough and harsh, but this was the complete opposite of her assumption. He held her hand so gently, almost like he was afraid to break her.

He wore a luxurious pair of formal robes and his hair was tied back in a ponytail. The Malfoy features was so distinct that no one would ever question what house he belonged to .

Mr Malfoy then looked at her with a sad expression on his face. Almost like he felt sorry for her. Almost like he could sense her fear.

He then squeesd her hand gently, like he wanted to comfort the young girl.

A man dressed in white robes then started to  speak. Y/N recognised him as the same man that had led the cermony on her sisters wedding.

He held a long speach about what a proper pureblood marrige was all about, and what duties they would have to each other as husband and wife. The whole time Mr Malfoy's fingers gently grazed her hand with comforting strokes.

The white clad man then said " Do you Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, promise to take care of your wife, provide for her and protect her, even when the dark overpowers the light"?

" I do" Lucius responded in a deep voice"

The white clad man then turned towards Y/N

" Do you, Y/N Avery Black, promise to bear his heir, be by his side  and guide your husband through the darkness, even when the dark overpowers the light?"

" I do" The bride responded with a shaky voice. Lucius then gripped her hand even tighter.

" I now declare you husband and wife" The man said. " You may now kiss the bride"

Y/N looked up and meet her husbands icy blue eyes. She had to strain her neck cause he was at least a foot taller than her. He then raised his hand and placed it on her waist.

Y/N's lips slightly parted as he used his other hand to gently stroke her hair.

Her husband then leaned down and gently kissed her. His lips felt warm against hers and she melted into his embrace. In the distance she could hear applouse from the guests.

Lucius held her so gently, that she started to question all the rumous she had heard about him. 'Could this man really be involved with Riddle?'

His warm lips then left hers and  the hand that had previously stroked her hair gently started stroking her cheek. Y/N stayed in his warm embrace untill the white clad man let out a slight cough. Lucius took the hint and let go of his new wife.