The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (againπŸ˜…)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Princess Fragrance

1.3K 33 11
By NatashaD2967

Macy POV

Another Akuma attack was successfully suppressed!!

Now I can finally go home and cuddle under the covers while watching movies, which is a must on rainy days!! I dash home, leaving the media to LB and Chat. I de-transformed on the roof and decided to just stay there for a while, getting drenched in the rain. 

"Why aren't you going inside?", Mullo asked, flying in front of me. 

"I like the rain...", I trailed as memories flashed before me. The day someone found me in the bushes after being pushed off the roof was also a rainy day... I had my first concert in the rain... I met Adrien in the rain... The rain was an old friend of mine, I take it as a sign of luck. 

"What are you doing out here Mace?", Adrien's voice echoed. I quickly turned around to see him leaning on the doorframe. 

"Just enjoying the rain a bit. It's comforting", I smiled back, a serene feeling washing over me. 

"Then I'll join you", Adrien called out as he walked into the rain. 

"You'll get wet", I warned. 

"It's called rain for a reason darling", Adrien teased, as if it was obvious. 

I rolled my eyes as he walked next to me and took my hand. We just stood there together, laughing and talking. The rain had completely drenched us by then, but we really didn't care. It was just... comforting. 

If I was alone, I'll probably be basking in my trauma and memories and issues. But with Adrien, all I can remember is all the amazing things that happened to me after we met. Adrien helped me believe again... he has become my definition of home... and I couldn't have chosen a better person. 

"What the hell are you 2 doing?!! you're going to catch a cold!! get inside!!", Wanya yelled from the doorway, startling the 2 of us. 

"Oops", I laughed guiltily as we walked back inside. Wanya chased us into the shower yelling at us for being incredibly irresponsible of our health. 

When I came out, it was almost time for school, so got dressed while trying to dry my damp hair. 

"Need a hand?", Adrien asked as he saw me struggling not to get my outfit wet while drying my hair. (She's fully clothed you pervs)

"Yes please", I sighed as Adrien motioned for me to sit down while he grabbed the hair drier and helped me dry my hair while I tried to cover up my dark circles. 

"Couldn't sleep?", He asked. 

"You have no idea", I chuckled, thinking of how I had to catch an Akuma at 5 am. 

Look Hawkie, I get that you're a villain but the only thing you should be trying to steal is my magic jewellery!! not my need to sleep!!!

"All done!", Adrien exclaimed as I snapped out of my thoughts to see my hair tied in a neat ponytail. 

"Wow!", I exclaimed, "You're really good!!".

"Thanks, I've seen my stylist do it so many times that I got the hang of it", Adrien explained, sheepishly. 

"Well you learned well", I praised as we made our way down to get breakfast. 

"You guys better hurry up, it's almost time for school!!", Wanya called out. 

"Okay!!", I acknowledged as we both quickly finished our toast and waved goodbye to Ruu before leaving for school. 

On our way, Adrien's driver picked him up for something so I had to walk on my own. 

"Macy, I'm not feeling too good", Mullo's trembling voice called out from inside my purse. 

"What's wrong?", I asked, concerned, opening it to see her condition. She seemed quite sick. 

"Get me to a doctor... fast", Mullo stuttered as she curled up into a ball. 

"Uh, do you know one? cause I'm sure any normal doctor won't know what you are, much less heal you", I raised an eyebrow, unable to stop my sarcasm. 

"I know a healer. I'll tell you where to go", She glared at me before explaining. 

"Alright, lead the way", I nodded. School can wait, I've got no reason to go anyway since Adrien isn't going anytime soon. 

After that, Mullo told me where to head as I questioned her about what I should say when I meet the guy. The more I thought about it, the more I knew that only stupid people would believe that a normal healer wouldn't be able to differentiate between a normal animal and a cat-bug-mouse-bee hybrid. I knew Mullo was hiding who he really was, but I also trusted her reason and didn't mention it, going along with whatever she said. 

When we got there this old, short Chinese man opened the door and let us in. 

"How can I help you?", He asked, kindly. 

"Uh, this is my pet... she's a tiny mouse-bug that can fly and she's really sick so can you help?", I bluntly asked, knowing full well that he knew what a Kwami was and I had no reason to try and come up with a better excuse. 

"Of course, place her here", The man smiled and motioned. 

Gotcha~

Only an idiot would believe that...

Any normal person will think I'm pranking them. 

He did this weird praying thing, banged a gong a few times, motioned his hand up and down in weird symbols like Naruto, and chanted some mantras. All in all, Mullo was visibly healing from the effects of whatever sickness she had. 

I guess it's partly my fault for making her hide in the rain when Adrien came to the roof. I couldn't help but feel a little bad. 

No matter how much of a little shit she was, she was still my little piece of intolerable shit.

Sighing, I looked around to divert myself when my eyes landed on a familiar piece of clothing. It was a scarf and a jacket. It was so familiar for some reason. That's when it clicked. 

"... you", I began, unable to find the words. 

"Yes?", He turned to me. 

"Why did you choose me?", I asked, lowering my head. 

"Pardon?". 

"You're the one who gave me the jewellery right?", I explained. I was answered with stunned silence but didn't stop speaking. 

"I... Why me? why did you choose me to be the saviour of Paris?", I asked, looking up with clenched hands. I don't know why but I felt a few tears well up. I refused to let them fall though, looking straight at the man for answers. He was silent for a while before speaking. 

"Because you showed me pure kindness, and had the strength to move forward no matter what the trials ahead were. You were able to maintain a straight face when you were shivering in the cold that day. Although it is sad, the truth of being a hero is to reduce the amount of weakness shown to citizens. You showed me the qualities of a true hero", The man replied with a serious yet gentle expression, "I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Master Fu. It's a pleasure to meet you, Macy". 

I took a deep breath, calming my turbulent emotions as reality settled down on my shoulders. 

"It's indeed nice to finally meet you, Master Fu", I smiled slightly greeting him formally, "I'm sorry for surprising you". 

"Not at all. You have a bright mind, Macy. I knew it wouldn't be long before you figured it out", Master Fu shook his head. 

I smiled, "How's Mullo?". 

"She's going to be fine. Just a little sick. Nothing Master can't cure", A voice echoed from behind the old man. A small Kwami that looked like a miniature version of the ninja turtles. 

"Let me introduce myself. I am Wayzz, the kwami of Protection. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms Macy", Wayzz smiled. 

"It's nice to meet you as well, Wayzz", I smiled back, politely, "And I'm glad Mullo is fine". 

"Yes, she'll be up in a bit", Master Fu confirmed to which I nodded, "Then I'll take my leave". 

"Alright. Take care of yourself", Master Fu waved goodbye. 

"Same to you Master". 

// 

I quickly made my way to school after leaving. Mullo woke up and was back to making snarky comments on my routine. Didn't think I'd miss it, even if it was gone for only a bit. Now I kinda want my quiet back. 

"Macy!", A voice called out from behind. I quickly turned to see Adrien running over, "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be at school". 

"Yeah, I know. I got a call from my assistant. Apparently, since Prince Ali is coming over, I have to perform tonight. I already got you, Ruu and Wanya tickets!", I explained. It wasn't a lie, I really was performing today. Just that I got the call last night, but he doesn't know that.

"Oh, I'm excited!! But... what about dad?", Adrien mumbled with a sigh. 

"Don't worry, I already made arrangements. I'm sure Natalie will inform you soon", I smiled. 

"No way!! You're awesome Mace!", Adrien exclaimed, pulling me into an excited hug. Although I should probably be used to his hugs by now, I still had this slightly awkward feeling.

Just then a loud yelp was heard as Marinette tumbled down the staircase. I quickly caught her as she was about to fall. 

"You good?", I asked. 

"Uh, y-yeah!", Mari nodded, "Um, I wanted to give you this!". 

She then handed me her notes for today. 

"Oh! thanks a lot!! that's quite helpful!", I smiled. I'm glad she's trying to meet me halfway here. Just then, I noticed her purse open and Tikki missing. I sneakily looked around to see her curled up on the floor a few feet away from me. 

Seriously Mari?!!!

I was wrong, she's still an irresponsible teen. 

"Uh, were you busy? you seemed to be in a hurry", I hinted. I watched as her face lit up in realization as she nodded and rambled an excuse as she ran off. 

I sighed in disappointment. I hope Tikki's okay. 

"What's wrong?", Adrien asked, observing my expression. 

"Nothing", I shook my head, "Let's go home. Ruu must be waiting". 

"Alright". 

// 

After we got home, Adrien and I decided to spend some quality time with Ruu. It's been a long time since we did so we took him to the park. He was playing in the sand as Adrien and  I sat next to each other on a bench. 

"Y'know it's kinda weird now that I think about it. After meeting when we were 5, we got separated by your father. And when we met again 14 years later, because of your father!", I laughed at the discovery. 

"Wait, you're right! He was the one who told me to room with you!", Adrien laughed along, finding the weird coincidence, amusing. 

"And now, we met, Ruu, Wanya, our friends at school, and finally... each other", I trailed turning to him with a nostalgic smile. I held out my hand, which had a little bracelet around it. Adrien held out his own, which had a similar one. We made this for each other when we were children. 

Adrien took my hand in his as he smiled at me. 

"Macy I-", He began when a loud wailing was heard. We quickly turned to see Ruu crying with a cut on his arm. 

"Ruu!", I exclaimed, anxiously, running over and picking him up. 

"He must have cut his hand on a rock", Adrien deduced, standing beside me and checking the wound. 

"Let's take him home and put some first aid on it", I suggested as we got in Adrien's car and drove home. 

Gorilla, who already knew of Ruu's existence was also quite worried, as he sped home fast. All he knows is that Ruu is my baby cousin who I'm temporarily taking care of with Adrien's help. 

Once we quickly got home, Wanya helped us get the first aid as we, cleaned and put a bandaid on his wound. 

"All done!", I exclaimed, relieved as Ruu looked at his hand, teary-eyed, "Does it still hurt?". 

He nodded sadly. I thought about it for a moment and lifted his hand, kissing it gently and whispered, "Pain, pain, go away from my little man!". 

Ruu started giggling as I laughed along with him. 

"Maybe I should bruise my face", Adrien mumbled. 

"Pardon?", I asked, as I didn't pay attention to his words.

"Nothing, you're spell seems to be quite effective", Adrien teased to which I rolled my eyes. Just then, my phone rang with my assistant's name on it. 

"It seems I have to go get ready for tonight's show", I sighed as I informed Adrien and Wanya. 

"It's okay, I'll take care of Ruu! Don't worry about it! Have fun! I'll meet you there", Adrien exclaimed, smiling happily at me. I nodded as I walked over to Ruu and kissed him on the cheek before walking towards the door. 

"What? no kiss for me?", Adrien chuckled. I blushed for a second before quickly turning and walking towards him. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, making him completely freeze. 

"What? you're the one who asked", I smirked, blushing furiously as I naruto-ran out the door. Adrien remained shell shocked. 

"Brother Adrien?", Wanya called out. In the next second, 2 fountains of blood flowed from his nose as the blond boy fell on his back on the carpet with stars in his eyes. 

"BROTHER ADRIEN!!!", Wanya yelled in concern, dashing over to him with a confused Ruu floating above his daydreaming father. 

So things were completely normal that day!

//

Macy POV

I had already checked the stage and tested the sound and speakers and light. All that's left to do is get ready and perform. 

As I stayed in the dressing room, I turned on the TV for some entertainment and information on prince Ali. Just then, a weird green girl with pink striped black hair appeared on camera. 

Oh shit. 

Not again!!

I threw popcorn at the wanna-be she-hulk on-screen as Mullo flew out. 

"Let's get this over with", I sighed, "Mullo, Get squeaky!!!". 

//

As I made my way to the Grand Paris Luxury Hotel, I noticed prince Ali, Chloe, and the prince's assistant follow Chat Noir down his baton onto the ground from the second floor. They then took off in a car. I noticed Princess Fragrance chase after them and decided to follow her. I caught her with my whip and began swinging her at a wall trying to slow her down when I saw Marinette walk out behind her. I quickly stopped my motion, causing her to get loose and run after the car. 

Damn it!

I began dashing after them as well when I noticed Mari running in the same direction. 

Why isn't she transforming?

Oh, wait!

Tikki!! Don't tell me she lost her?!

Oh my God, Mari!! I have enough things to deal with right now!!!

Deciding to turn a blind eye to her trouble, I started searching for the car, which I had lost track of. Unfortunately, when I got there, the car was already empty. I walked into it to find a strong fragrance stemming from it, along with a fish smell that disgusted me. 

They probably got taken by Princess Fragrance.

On the floor, I noticed a red kwami curled up into a ball. 

"Omg Tikki!", I called out, picking her up gently, "You're sick!". 

"M-Multimouse", She softly called out in pain. 

"Your owner is on her way here, okay? so stay strong and take a rest. I'll deal with things here myself", I comforted before placing her softly on the seat of the car for Marinette to find. 

"I hope you learn to take care of her Mari", I mumbled in slight anger as I ran away with a heavy heart. If I had taken her away, Mari wouldn't be able to find her. I can't take away her kwami! it's not my responsibility anyway...

If this transpires again, I'm doing it. 

I made my way to the bridge to find Princess Fragrance trying to get married to the Prince. 

Jeez, talk about yandere. 

I decided to grab a clothing pin on the way here which I used to block my nose. it was quite hard to breathe through my mouth but... anything to save Paris, am I right?

I tossed my whip at the girl, wrapping it tightly around her as I tie her up to a pole. As her hands were bound to her sides, she couldn't hit me with her incredibly strong perfume. So instead, she commanded the others under her spell to attack. 

"Multitude!", I called out as multiple versions of me appeared to fight them off. 

As they kept the minions busy, I walked over to princess magic and grabbed her perfume bottle. Just as I was about to smash it, Chat Noir jumped at me. 

I quickly moved out of the way, letting him fall off the bridge and onto the boat below with multiple fireworks. 

Because of his cataclysm, the entire display went off, blasting over and over in the sky. 

Jesus Christ. 

Talk about a fire hazard. 

Just as I was about the smash the bottle again, I realised I needed LB to neutralize the Akuma

Well, shit. 

Guess I gotta wait for her with this thing until then. 

Having no other choice, I began fighting off the minions with my doppelgangers when I noticed one of them trying to untie she-hulk. 

"Not so fast!!", I exclaimed, grabbing a whip from my replica and using it to throw the minion off the bridge. 

What? LB's miraculous ladybug will bring him back to life... if he died that is.

"Sorry I'm late!", LB's voice rang. 

"Finally!", I exclaimed, "Get ready!!". 

With a bang I dropped the perfume, shattering it and letting the Akuma fly. LB quickly caught it and did her little purifying ritual before bringing everything back to normal. 

"Sorry I wasn't of much help to you guys", LB apologised. 

"Don't worry, neither was I", Chat comforted cheekily. 

"I'm never doing this much work by myself again, got it?!", I grumbled in annoyance, "Gotta split! See ya!". 

I then swung back to my concert stage, knowing full well I'll be getting an earful from my assistant. 

// 

"HELLO PARIS!!!", A cheery voice called out as a young woman with shimmering sky blue hair ran up to the front of the stage. Roars and cheers echoed from the crowd below as they yelled praises and confessions at her. 

"Yeah!! this concert is dedicated to Prince Ali of Achu!! May you have a wonderful time Your highness!", She announced with a pleasant smile. The boy cheered loudly in a reply as his assistant strictly told him to behave appropriately. 

"Alright! This first song is to let you know that every single one of you present today! and everyone listening!! and every one man, woman and gender is absolutely stunning just the way they are!!!", The woman exclaimed with incredible confidence. The kind that meant that every word she said would definitely be true and no one can say otherwise.

The crowd roared with excitement as the concert began.

(I just want to let everyone know that this song is an absolute masterpiece and everybody should listen to its words and understand its meaning. I myself was once at a slightly tough spot and this song made me finally cry and let out the emotion that had been chained together for so long. And after a good cry, I felt so much better about myself and everything around me! Please know that no matter what kind of skin problems you have or what kind of body type you have or what kind of appearance you have, you are absolutely gorgeous. You are enough! Don't work out to look pretty, work out because it makes you feel strong, both mind and body. I hope the message I tried to deliver has been reached properly. This is a sensitive topic so if I accidentally offended someone, my deepest apologies. Take good care of yourselves and enjoy the story!!! Love ya!!)

Bold: crowd sings along

She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptorOh, she don't see, the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain
And cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry
After their face is madeBut there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautifulOh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-ohAnd you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautifulShe has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving
You know, covergirls eat nothing
She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything
What's a little bit of hunger?
I could go a little while longer, she fades awayShe don't see her perfect
She don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface
Oh-oh, oh-oh
So to all the girls that's hurting
Let me be your mirror
Help you see a little bit clearer
The light that shines withinThere's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautiful
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautiful
No better you than the you that you are
(No better you than the you that you are)
No better life than the life we're living
(No better life than the life we're living)
No better time for your shine, you're a star
(No better time for your shine, you're a star)
Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautifulThere's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautiful
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful 
We're stars and we're beautiful

As she finished singing, the crowd cheered wildly. Some people, who were going through a hard place and needed to hear things like this were in tears as the stadium was filled with noise.

"Thank you, everybody!! Now this next song is dedicated to everyone who has finally fallen in love with that one person who they know is going to be their forever!!", Princess Magic exclaimed as her gaze wandered through the crowd, trying to find her own forever. They finally landed on the handsome blonde model seated in the VIP seating with his bodyguard. Right behind him was Wanya who had transformed into a human and Ruu in his arms, cheering for her. A bright smile settled on her lips as the music played. 

(Okay, so I'm absolutely obsessed with this song. I mean, anyone suffering from a one-sided love would completely relate to it!!  Y'all I'm expecting some relatable comments on this to make me feel better about myself lmao. Also, people having a one-sided crush on fictional characters are also allowed to comment as I do not know a difference between us for I myself have fallen in love multiple times with anime men. Mention the name of one character you'd think of as an ideal boyfriend for yourself and I'll fulfil one request of yours in this story. I'd make any change you want or update sooner if you'd like as well. Participate to become a co-author of a scene in this story lol)

Italics: Macy's actions

As the music played, Macy swayed from side to side her gaze completely softening. She began singing from her heart.

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like youAnd I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine (a helpless smile settled on her lips)'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine (She closes her eyes as her hands spread out on she begins singing as if she meant every word)
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine (When she sang this line, her hand clenched her chest as if she really was praying)
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the timeI think that you are the one for me (She finally gazed at Adrien, eyes no longer hiding her true feelings. The boy looked into hers and for some reason, he knew exactly what was going on, but at the same time didn't)
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happyAnd I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions (As she repeated the chorus, her eyes showed that she was singing from her heart and not just lyrics. This was a confession)
Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the timeDandelion, into the wind you go (she looked at Adrien as Dandelions were released from the stage as effects)
Won't you let my darling know?
Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know that? (her gaze remained on the boy, pouring everything in her heart into the song)I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the timeI'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine (As the song ended, she had a single teardrop in her eye. It didn't fall, and it never will)

Nobody will ever know how much courage it took for her to finally open her heart to him. To finally love again. And to finally let him know everything. That teardrop was proof that she was finally free from her past, and was ready to move on. She will never cry for the same reasons again.

Adrien gazed at her from below. She was dazzling, now more than ever. A dandelion slowly floated in front of him, landing on his hand. 

 I hear you... the dandelion came to me... Macy

The crowd roared with cheers. This song captured everybody's heart by the amount of emotion that was poured into it. 

"Thank you Paris!! have a great night!!!!", Princess magic announced as she ran off stage and the concert finished. 

// 

Macy quickly changed into a different outfit and removed her mask. She took a look at the mirror in front of her. 

This is it. This is me... 

And I couldn't be happier...

A free and dazzling smile settled on her face as she ran out of the dressing room, towards the crowd. 

Adrien jumped out of his seat the minute he saw the girl go backstage and ran towards her. As he searched for her, he finally spotted her running straight towards him. 

She ran at full speed, having no idea why she was doing so. No... she knew exactly why. 

As they etched closer to each other, Macy ended up tripping, causing her to stumble a little. Adrien quickly caught her as she looked up, both of them panting from the sudden workout. 

A clap of thunder was heard as the rain started pouring. Shrieks echoed as the crowd dispersed and only 2 of them remained in the world. 

"Adrien I-", Macy began only for Adrien to stop her. She looked into his eyes to see exactly what was in her own. 

"me too", He whispered sweetly as complete helplessness was visible in both of their eyes. 

They didn't want this to happen... but it did... and they couldn't be happier with the results. 

both figures moved closer together as their eyes closed. Their entire body was drenched from head to toe. They, however, didn't seem to care.

Finally, They took a step closer. 

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger!! 

lol, I just felt particularly evil today! enjoy waiting another few weeks for the next update. You shall never know if they truly kissed this time. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love ya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.8K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
955K 31.8K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.1K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024