Unbreakable ❀ Bond

By ggddcp

πŸ’• It's a continuation of the story Special πŸ’— Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from th... More

Prologue & Quick Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Part 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38

Ch. 30

130 10 24
By ggddcp

Old Memories.....

"Dad, can you take Wei with you?"

"What!! Are you out of your mind, he's only 5....and how can I d...." Grandpa interrupt by Ming "please! Dad... you already knew that Liu (Mrs. Ming) is pregnant and having some complications.....what if something happens with my child, then mom blame him for no reason" Mr. Ming said and grandpa chuckle.

"Will your mother blame Wei or you are worried for your unborn child.....maybe something bad happens because of him!......(taking deep breath) you know what Ming.....didn't expect that from you...." Grandpa said sadly and went away with Shenwei.

*******

Hong Kong

Grandpa took little Shenwei to his Hong Kong farm house, where he mostly stayed for work. In dinner time Wei was quietly stirs his spoon in the bowl..... grandpa notice him "what happened my dear....you don't like these foods?" Grandpa gently asked "Doesn't mom dad love me?" Wei ask with sad face.

"they does, But why are you asking like that?" Grandpa cares Wei's face dearly "just felt like that...." little weiwei said with moist eyes then start crying.....grandpa hurriedly pick him in his arm "Don't cry my baby why think like that? Look, Grandpa is with you....don't you love grandpa?"

He said and Wei stop crying then hugs his grandfather "I love grandpa....please don't abandoned me like others" Wei said in his sobbing and grandpa soothe him for make him calm.

After taking Shenwei to the Hong Kong.....Grandpa got Wei admitted to the school and he started his studies......he used to visit his family on weekends in the hope that they might be waiting for him or missing him....but they lived their life happily. Wei feels hurt but never said anything.

One day grandpa was checking some papers and forgot to take a pen.....he asked to Wei for another pen and other told him in his bag. Grandpa started searching and came across the ring box in his hand.....he come to Wei and asked about it but Shenwei become frightened "g...grandpa...it...it's...eh...a...z...z....i...i...gr...andpa...I'm....actu...l...i...m...mm..."

Shenwei start shivering, thinking might be grandpa going to scold him.....grandpa gently ruffle his hair "relax my dear! I'm not going to say anything....just tell me, is that person is good for you?" Grandpa asked with smile and Wei told him....his college friend Zhujiu propose him. Grandpa asked, did Wei also like him?

But Wei didn't say anything.....grandpa only lightly smile then said to Wei that after Mr. and Mrs. Ming wedding anniversary party....he personally talk about this to Zhujiu's family. But whatever happens in anniversary party and later Wei blaming by his parents that he's their.....MISTAKE!

Shenwei become heartbroken and return back that ring to Zhujiu.....and apologize to him then return to Hong Kong. Wei lock himself in his room for a week....he only crying while shouting and pleading for God to grant him death....because he don't wanna live anymore. Grandpa try to open the door but all in vein....he call Yao and Xian in his panic state.

They immediately come there and try to open the door....but Wei didn't open it. Xian think of something and entered inside the room from the window.....but he shocked to see the view of the room. Everything was scattered, glass and vash was broken and Shenwei laying on the ground still sobbing while mumbling.

"Ge...?" Xian come close and sits beside him then about to touch Wei.....other retreat himself in fear and sits against the wall while hugging his knees "don't blame me....please! I'm sorry for everything...please don't hurt me....I do as say but please don't hurt me..." Wei only mumble and soon weakness takeover his fragile body.

°

°

°

°

°

"Ge..! What you looking at..?" Xian asked to Shenwei who looking here and there in the farm house "nothing, only just old memories..." Wei said then come to the backyard where Ru, Yuan and Roulan playing with each other "Wei mama!" Yuan run toward Wei and start circling him....Shenwei smile and ruffle his hair.

"mama....eat! eat!" Roulan come and pout her mouth cutely....but Wei's smiles faded away and he sadly looking at her "I'll make soup for you...just wait here" Wei about to go Roulan hold his hand "No! milk....milk....i want milk!" and she tried to reach at Wei's chest "Yao! Please can you help me...?" Wei asked and Yao hurriedly come.

"What happened? Is something hurting you...tell me" Yao asked looking at Wei in his concern "I'm fine, but can you feed her....she's hungry and only wants milk. And I'm not able to give her..." Wei said in his broken voice "what you mean by that...." Yao asked and Wei tell him that....He can't breastfeed, his milk has dried up.

Xian also come there and heard Wei.....he look at Yao then at Roulan "come darling, uncle Xian show you something special....until your mama get clean up then feed you, okay?" Xian pick Roulan and kiss her chubby cheeks "okay!" Baby cutely said and other take her with both boys inside the room.

"Let me check you..." Yao make Wei sit on the couch then start examine.....Shenwei lean back his head while closing his eyes.....then Yao hold Wei's hand for checking his heartbeat. Shenwei open his eyes when he feels something on back of his hand.....he look down and found tear droplets.

"What happened, my babies's heartbeat stopped?" Yao looked at him with teary eyes but in anger "You are in so much pain....but always smile, how you bear it?" listening Yao.....Wei chuckle faintly "My eyes are smiling and my heart is crying desperately.....but when it's get hurt! Then, I swear....it hurts a lot!!" Shenwei said and his phone rings.

He picked up then excuse himself.....Wei come out of the house and sits in the garden "What is the news about He Lou case...?" Wei asked with serious expression "everything is going according to your plan....." that person who was other side of the phone said "No one has doubts on me, right?" Wei asked and other told him that everyone think......it's all happening just because of Zhao Yunlan.

Shenwei eyes get moist listening Yunlan's name....but he control himself and tell other to get ready for next move.....then he cut the call and come inside the house but suddenly he feels pain in his chest "aahhh...!!" Wei groan and sits on the couch while breathing....in his unconscious state "Ge! What happened...?" Xian become frightened.....he hurriedly call the ambulance and take Wei to the hospital.

******

Dragon City

Knock......! knock.....!

Servant open the Zhao house door and all family members entered inside it......they looks so gloomy and broken. After the Grandpa's report was filed, they were all in police remand for a day.....but due to Xinci's good status, the police officers release them. Zhao Yunlan entered inside his room.

"Yunlan! Why you late today? You promised me that you come early..." Zhao extend his hand to touch Shenwei....who angrily standing there crossing his arms against his chest.....but he vanished "what is this Yunlan? you always ignoring me, never listen to me.....you'll feel my absence when I'm not here...."

Yunlan only looking at him with melancholically "ummhhhh....aahh...yun...lannn.....uuuaaa...slo.....w...ahhh...slow....uuhhhhrrrrr....ah..ah....ah...mmm....I....i...I...aa....I love you.....uuhhh....Ah....ah....lannn...!!!!" Yunlan smile in his tear looking at the bed....he remember their sweet and romantic moments, which he spend with his soulmate.

"Yunlan! look, I know that....I hurt you before but I promise to you....next time I take care of myself. But please don't angry with me..." Yunlan shook his head and hugs apologizing Shenwei "it's not your fault Xiao Wei....I'm the one who hur....." Yunlan stop when Wei vanished from his embrace.

Zhao Yunlan fell on his knees while crying heavily "I'M SORRY! PLEASE COME BACK..... I'M SO SORRY....!!!!!!" Zhao keep apologize holding Shenwei's photo frame "Told you to control your anger, otherwise one day everything will be ruined....and see, what have you DONE!" Shenwei said and Yunlan hold his hand "will I be forgiven?" Yunlan was looking at Shenwei expectantly......but he knew, that his hands would be empty in response.

And as I said, at last Yunlan's hand was left empty when Wei looked at him with moist eyes and slowly his existence was faded away. Zhao looked at his empty hand "Why does this happen after you are gone, it seems that your hands are left in my hands...." Yunlan inwardly think and fell on the floor like a lifeless body.......now only tears were left for him, and the fire of vengeance that......Shenwei had left behind on his way.

********

Xurui house

Ha...! Ha...!

Haa....!! Haa.....!!

Aunt Ai laughing like a maniac while stabbing knife on Shenwei's photo "At last my revenge was completed and I took away everything from you and left you to die in agony.......Shenwei!!"

Ha...! Ha....! H....????

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

She laughed but stop when she heard someone clap standing behind her in dark corner.....and that person's presence not giving her any good vibes "w...who are you? I asking who are you...??" she asked looking at that dark corner "what happened Aunt Ai....didn't recognise me?" hearing that person voice aunt Ai become frightened and pointing the knife toward that voice.

"You think that, this kind of thing can harm......ME!"

That person slowly take his step toward her which gives shiver to her spine....and she stumbled and fell on the floor and started to slide backwards "don't come near me......or I won't leave you! dd...don't come.....I said don't comeeeeee!!!!!"

♥️⚡♥️⚡♥️⚡♥️

Hello everyone, 😊

This is my little apologize gift for all of you.....hope you all enjoy and forgive me 🥺🙂

And the thing is.......it's not complete yet actually it's double trouble day. Yes! today I update twice chapter of UB(unbreakable bond) so please enjoy while reading and share your vote comments....🥰🥰

Thank you 💕💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 69 9
Stoic Wei Ying X Flirty Naughty (a little obsessive?)Lan Zhan. That's it, read the story for more...... Warning ⚠️ Rape Forced Marriage Obsession Pos...
232K 12.9K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
155K 12.2K 30
πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“ Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
5.2K 334 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...