Paw patrol : Field Trip Z

بواسطة Rockythebestpup

It was peaceful day in Adventure Bay and Adventure City or almost peaceful ... Mysterious Shadow have created... المزيد

Character
Trailer
Chapter 1 : The shadowy scientist
chapter 2 : Peaceful day
chapter 3 : mystery at Adventure City
chapter 4 : Zombies !
chapter 5 : Fight with infected Mayor Humdinger
chapter 6 : Get out of the library
chapter 7 : Kidnapping
chapter 8 : Sneak to the mall and escape the horde
Boss 1 : Rocky ( chapter 9 )
chapter 10 : research
chapter 11 : Another creation
Boss 2 : Mayor Goodway ( chapter 12 )
chapter 13 : The warehouse
chapter 14 : escape the attacked masked mans
Boss 3 : Mysterious Van ( chapter 15 )
chapter 16 : Antidote for Rocky
chapter 17 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 1 )
chapter 18 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 2 )
Boss 4 : Vincent ( chapter 19 )
chapter 20 : the second evidence
chapter 21 : Explore the school
Boss 5 : Mr Porter ( chapter 22 )
Boss 6 : Agent Spy ( chapter 23 )
chapter 24 : The third evidence
chapter 25 : The mysterious cure
chapter 26 : New evil recruite
Boss 7 : Bombie ( chapter 27 )
chapter 28 : The speak
chapter 29 : Planing to get to the military
chapter 30 : Zombies attack inside the sewer
Quick word from our sponsor
Boss 8 : Dumpster Diver Dan ( chapter 31 )
Boss 9 : Agent Agus ( chapter 32 )
chapter 33 : Bloody killer
chapter 34 : Halloween night
Boss 10 : Imposter ( chapter 35 )
chapter 36 : Discussion
chapter 37 : open the lockbox
chapter 38 : Galago Town
Boss 11 : Ghost Manic ( chapter 40 )
chapter 41 : The forth evidence
chapter 42 : Ready for evil plan
Quick word from our sponsor #2
chapter 43 : Enter Zero Lab
Boss 12 : Mysterious Shadow ( chapter 44 )
chapter 45 : Celebration and The End ?
Upcoming stories

chapter 39 : A snowstorm crash

23 1 0
بواسطة Rockythebestpup

Everyone enter the paw patroller . Ryder started the paw patroller engine and head back to Adventure Bay . Hank Terron look at the weather broadcast on his phone .

Hank Terron : Um Ryder , there's a snowstorm appear in the middle of the night on the roadside . We better stop at the motel , we can spend the night at the motel and drive back to Galago Town .

Ryder : Yeah . I almost hear the broadcast through the radio .

Donut Dave : So how long should we arrive at the motel ?

Ryder : The window is getting a bit foggy but I sure we can get to the motel at least 1 hour or 50 minutes .

Howie Roger Jones : As long you drive on the safe road , we'll be fine and okay .

Ryder coutinue driving the paw patroller to the motel . Once he was driving , he couldn't see outside because of the fog cover the window glass . Then , the paw patroller tire accidentally slip on the ice on the road . The paw patroller started losing control and crash at the tree .

Ryder : Ouch , is everyone okay ?

Rocky : Yep .

Marshall : Okay .

Chase : A bit dizzy .

Skye : I got a bit headache after crashing .

Donut Dave : I'm feeling better after you crash the paw patroller at the tree .

Tundra : Did the paw patroller tire slip on an ice on the road ?

Ryder : I don't know but we better go and check it out .

Everyone exit the paw patroller and run to the top of the paw patroller driving room . Ryder saw the paw patroller have crash at the tree and the engine seems to be bust out and broken . Smoke started coming out from the engine .

Ryder : Great , the paw patroller is broken and we can't drive to the motel .

Donut Dave : Even worse , the snowstorm is coming in our way .

Zuma : I'm chilly and fweezing without my unifowm .

Rocky : My head started to turn into ice cube .

Mr Claus : Hey visitors .

Everyone turn around and saw a man is standing outside of the house wearing a winter beanie hat . He walk up to them and started greet them .

Mr Claus : I saw you guys standing outside . Have you didn't know there's a snowstorm coming in this roadside ?

Hank Terron : We know but our paw patroller got crash by a tree and the engine is broken .

Mr Claus : Hold your horses , Are you Ryder ? Are you the paw patrol ? I'm your biggest fan . I watch the news from TV and all about your rescue mission .

Ryder : Wow . Thanks sir .

Mr Claus : Call me Mr Claus .

Chase : I'm sorry to ask but can we stay in your house for a night ?

Marshall : We really don't want to ask you about this but can you let us stay with you ?

Tundra : We can always listen to you what you want for your house rules .

Mr Claus : House rules ? Forget house rules , of course you all can spend the night with me . Let's go inside and I can make you all toasty warm .

Everyone quickly enter Mr Claus house . The pups started walking to the fireplace and get warm . The others sit on the couch . Mr Claus brought a gift for Rocky and Zuma .

Mr Claus : You two doesn't have anything to warm yourself .

Mr Claus give Zuma a present . It was the same orange uniform and scuba helmet he wore . Zuma thanks him .

Zuma : Thanks for the gift Mr Claus . It's the same unifowm and helmet I weaw it .

Mr Claus : And Rocky I don't know how to make an eco hat so I made you a winter beanie hat colour green .

Rocky : Thanks Mr Claus . I really love this beanie hat .

Zuma wear his new uniform and helmet . Rocky wear his new winter beanie hat on his head .

Rocky : How cool I am ?

Zuma : Vewy cool .

Chase : Looks like you are in the snow land .

Tundra : Very handsome .

Rocky : Now my head is toasty and not cold .

Zuma : Same as me .

Mr Claus : Hey , I saw you holding a strong glass lockbox .

Hank Terron : We went to the Galago Town key shop and get to a key but it close on midnight .

Mr Claus : Oh . I'm own the Galago key shop . I'm sorry for you all take a trip to Galago Town .

John Kim-Koh : It's okay .

Mr Claus : I'll go find a key for you guys . What do you want ? Master key ?

Howie Roger Jones : Yes thank you .

Mr Claus : You're welcome .

Mr Claus started searching for the key they want to open the strong glass lockbox picklock . After a minutes , he found the master key what their want .

Mr Claus : Here you go .

( Knock knock )

Mr Claus : : That strange ? I wonder who knocking the door .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 40

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46K 1.3K 17
[Rocky x Zuma] The PAW Patrol is an elite team of rescue pups who help and protect the citizens of Adventure Bay. One day, a stray mix breed stumbles...
20.4K 291 35
Sequel to "A pup without rest" After Chase and Skyes' vacation, Paw Patrol went back on their daily job. But one mission will change everything for M...
1.1K 18 14
after a long time without any problems in adventure bay the pups hangout until one day that changed everything the call that made Ryder worry.
2.1K 78 24
Rocky lived a fun and peaceful life helping the people of Adventure Bay and Adventure City. However, deep down there was something bothering him, so...