𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 �...

By FlorK2D

Only if he had been nicer and more compassionate to her. Only if he hadn't humiliated her that night, she wou... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Promos
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Last)
New Story.
New Story
New Story

Chapter 22

7.2K 574 95
By FlorK2D

RM.
Rooftop.

Aman was standing on the rooftop of the mansion staring down at two people hugging and their posture and body language screaming comfort for each other.

He heard a familiar voice call his name and turned and wiped his teary eyes before the tears could betray him and fall down.

Maithili moved closer to Aman and smiled at him but he turned away from Maithili which hurt her but she understood he was just trying to hide his emotions from her.

"You don't have to hide your emotions from me..... Let it out. " Maithili whispered and Aman turned back to her and hugged her.

And it continued for a few minutes before Aman broke the hug.

"I feel so horrible and useless that I can't help take the pain of my parent and cousin away. " Aman confessed and Maithili shook her head. "I saw how Arnav suffered from the absence of Khushi and now that she is here with him and my niece, all these problems keep hindering their happiness........ My parent may look like they are not hurt but I know they are by the betrayal of Akash and Anjali's atrocities and Garima's truth and the possibility that Payal is Arnav's half-sister....... I want all this to end...... I want a life where our happiness is  not interrupted by the evil deeds of others."

Maithili felt his pain and held his hand.

"You are not only the best but no one compares to you....... You will find a way to make all of the pain go and make all of them pay...... I have faith in you and I also have faith that all this will end soon and as for your parent and my best friend cum sister, their love will always be there to comfort them...... Look at them. " Maithili turned her gaze to Arnav and Khushi hugging each other in the garden.

"No matter what happens, nothing will ever tear them apart and the same goes for your parents. "

Aman smiled genuinely and it was Maithili's heart knowing she made him smile.

"Aman? "

A familiar voice called out to him from behind and they turned to find Anjali and he immediately frown.

"I can't stay here after everything that had happened....... I have decided to turn myself in and confess to all my crimes and also the Guptas....... I just wanted to let you know so that the PR team will get a heads up before the media do. "

"You will do no such thing. " Aman exclaimed in anger and Anjali looked at him perplexed and so did Maithili. "Arnav and I want to handle this but in our way and for now you won't turn yourself in but please stay out of sight and don't do anything stupid..... When the right time comes, we will let you know when you can do it but for now please take care of your grandmother, she needs you because you are her favourite. " Anjali knew he was mocking her by saying that. "She needs you now more than ever since she discovered who the other woman in her daughter's marital life was and keep an eye on her because we don't want her doing anything stupid and ruin all our plans...... Now get out of my sight because you are making me nauseous."

Anjali walked away ashamed but halted and turned to find Aman holding Maithili's hand and she smiled realising they liked each other.

"I wish you two all the best. " She mumbled under her breath with a smile on her face and finally walked away.

The Next Day.

In a penthouse, Payal sat on a huge bed with a smirk looking at the documents Akash brought yesterday and all she had to do was have it processed and she will be rich in a couple of minutes.

He was devastated when he arrived and like the fraud she is, she was able to make Akash believe she will always be there for him and it was all for the best but Akash wasn't convinced and early in the morning the next day, he went out on a drove to clear his head.

"Oh, Akash...... You are such a fool for thinking all these properties are for us...... Unfortunately, it's only for me and if you had carefully read it, you would have seen that only my name is on the transfer of properties." Payal laughed hysterically. "In a few hours I and Abhishek and Amma will leave this country forever and start a new life and you will be all alone without family because Mami will never take you back and neither will Aman or Arnav as they all hate you and won't help you track me down...... It was fun while it lasted but now I have all I need, money and a submissive man who is extraordinary in bed. "

She burst out laughing and the ring of her phone made her smile seeing the name displayed on the screen.

She immediately left the house after speaking to the person but unknown to her, Akash was returning when he saw her car leaving the penthouse he called her but she didn't pick up.

Seeing her driving so fast, he realised it was something serious and followed her, for nearly an hour, he silently followed her and called her phone multiple times but she didn't pick up because Payal had accidentally hit the silent button without realizing it.

Her car stopped by a lake in a very secluded part of Delhi and Akash parked a few meters away from where she had parked her car.

"What is she doing here? " Akash mumbled to himself as he watched Payal run down the slope leading to the lake.

He walked closer to see what she was doing and what he saw shocked him to his core.

His innocent Payal was shamelessly kissing another man in ways she had never kissed him before.

And the man was sucking on her neck and kissing her face.

Akash stood stunned by the act of his wife romancing another man and he moved robotically towards them.

"Payal? " Akash screamed and they both jerked out of their act and were stunned seeing Akash standing in front of them.

But after a few seconds, their surprised expression changed.

Abhishek rolled his eyes at his intrusion and Payal smirked at Akash at finally being caught and Akash was stunned at her lack of remorse or guilt.

At that moment epiphany slapped Akash in the face.

His mother was right all along, and Buaji was right all along.

Flashback.

Akash couldn't sleep after everything he has done, his conscience was beginning to mock him for hurting his parent and he turned to find Payal sleeping peacefully on their bed.

He stood up and walked out to the kitchen when he saw buaji sitting at the dining table and he walked away ignoring her because he didn't was another moral lecture from her.

"I hope you taking away what your parent's worked so hard for was worth it. " Buaji exclaimed and Akash halted and turned to her.

"Why are you so against your niece?...... You use to worship her but after Khushi returned you have changed and are against her...... She just lost our baby and yet you are emotionally absent from her......... Why are you doing all this?" Akash asked wanting answers and buaji stood up and walked up to him.

"I know you won't believe me but I heard something that shocked me........ Payal is the half-sister of Arnav, Garima is the other woman in your aunt's life...... They fooled all of us..... I heard Garima confessing her real identity to Payal and not only that, the baby she miscarried is the child of Abhishek and they have been plotting to use you for money all these years....... I know I am not innocent either and I have done terrible things just for Payal thinking she was my niece. " Buaji then confessed what she and Anjali had done to Khushi and Shashi. "I am not proud of what I did but trust me..... It's the truth..... Wake up now Akash before it's too late. " Buaji begged with tears streaming down her face.

Akash chuckled and shook his head.

"How much did my family pay you to do for this. " Buaji was taken aback by the accusation. "I know all this is nothing but  fabricated lies to defame Payal...... I won't you out of here by tomorrow and you will tell Payal you are leaving and I don't want her to learn of our conversation and stay away from her because I don't want anyone who isn't supportive of her near her. "

Akash walked away leaving Buaji behind.

Flashback ends.

Akash fell to his knees shattered as he watched them smirking at him.

"Buaji was right...... The baby was never mine, your and indeed the half-sister of Bhai and everything Anjali said was the truth. " Akash cried out and Payal was stunned hearing buaji knew but she didn't care anymore. "How could you do this to me?...... How could you cheat me like this..... I hurt my family just for you. " Akash yelled in tears and Payal laughed.

"Wrong...... You hurt your family because you are a fool...... Your mother always knew I was only after your money and it was all a plan from the beginning...... The only man I have ever loved is Abhishek. " Payal said and kissed Abhishek on the lips. "Yes the baby was his and I intentionally induced my miscarriage to frame your mother. " Akash was shocked hearing this. "I am indeed your half cousin....... Anjali was right..... I am indeed a gold digger just like your mother always said I was...... And there is nothing you can do about it because everything in your family hates you and now I own everything that was on the documents..... Do you know why? ....... My name is the only name on the documents and that means everything belongs to me and my Abhishek......... Now I don't need you anymore and I also have another surprise for you. " Payal took off her nuptial necklace and threw it at him. "We were never married because I and Abhishek are already married and therefore our marriage is null and void....... Abhishek...... Take me out of here and let's go and pack my things and leave because I can't stand him anymore. " Payal said in contempt and Abhishek nodded and held her hand as they walked towards Payal's car and drove off leaving a devastated Akash behind.

The image of his mother's tears as the police dragged her out, his brothers and father's devastated state when his mother was being dragged out and his mother's constant warnings that when on deaf ears, his threats of disowning his mother and their fights flashed in his mind like a movie and he yelled out hitting his head wishing it will all stop but it didn't.

He had destroyed everything and all for what, a shameless woman like Payal.

Outskirts of Delhi.

A fisherman rolled his boat to the middle of the river and cast his net and after an hour, he started pulling the net with a lot of fish in it but something was stopping the net from coming out and he secured the net and dived into the river.

After a few seconds, he found his net trapped by a car and dived deeper to untangle it.

But what he saw made him swim right back up.

He swam to the shore and run as fast as his legs would carry him to the nearby police station.

"Raju..... What can I help you with? " The policeman asked concerned seeing his scared state.

"There is a body in a car in the river. " He replied and everyone halted and turned to him.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ and see you all on Saturday.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.7K 20
Ipkknd is the only story, i believe,which can be re written in many ways. The story of a screwed businessman and a lovely charming girl who are diffe...
26.8K 2K 13
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...
240K 13.4K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
263K 11.6K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...