.Ruby Columbine. • Butterfly...

By GreyStyleMOS

"It finally stopped..." He smiled, for the first time in months. He looked at the guard, dark scarlet liquid... More

Yellow Carnation
Belladonna
Begonia
Anemone
White Camellia
Aloe
Yellow Hyacinth
Aster
Red Chrysanthemum
Arborvitae
Alyssum
Yellow Balsam
Balm of Gilead
Bulrush
Garden Anemone
Hand Flower Tree
Cardamine
Christmas Rose
Truffle
Flowering Almond
Lupine
Citron
Nutmeg Geranium

Lemon balm

1K 31 22
By GreyStyleMOS

Lemon balm - Sympathy

• <———> •

Warning- This chapter may contain moments of madness and/or detailed explanations of pain, if you are uncomfertable during this chapter please leave and read something better. Thank you.

Authors note: This isn't my best writing, sorry about that! I hope you enjoy it anyway though!

• <———> •

The young prince sat in confusion as the others stared at him. The prince tilted his head and stared at the one with white hair. "You look like my brother," He remarked, "But older."

He suddenly backed up and looked around, "Where am I? Where's Wilby?" He asked, backing up further on the bed. "WILBY!" He screamed, tears forming in his eyes. "WIL-" A hand clasped over his mouth and the young prince struggled against the strong wrist but eventually gave in and let the boy shut him up.

The man let go of him and ruffled his hair kindly, "Why are you so green? I like the color green but even I wouldn't go that far. What's with the mask? Do you have scars? Can I see them? Are you insecure?" The young prince blurted, unable to keep back the questions. The green boy laughed in response, "I didn't know Prince Theseus used to be like this! It's quite funny compared to now."

"How do you know my name?" Theseus asked, the green prince snapped his fingers and introduced himself. After a few minutes, Theseus was having a nice conversation with the green prince when he suddenly passed out and the two simply stared at the boy. They waited, and waited, soon the prince groaned as he sat up and looked around.

"Prince Dream," He started, his iconic icy stare and unreadable expression returned as he calmed down, "What happened?"

"It seemed that you forgot everything until before the Late Empress died. It was quite funny to see how little Prince Theseus acted," Prince Dream laughed. Theseus's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment and he dipped his head in a slight bow, "I deeply apologize for everything I might've said when I couldn't hold my tongue."

• <———> •

Theseus wasn't allowed to leave his chambers and all meetings were postponed until he felt better, Prince Dream, SapNap, and Wisp stood by Theseus and carefully watched him, trying to keep him from forgetting again. The medical examiner said that he suffered a concussion the night before and the sudden movement this morning may have triggered his mind to indulge in temporary Amnesia. But there was still a possibility of him losing his memories and/or falling into a psychotic break due to the "ringing" which was still just a low hum in the back of his mind. His ears had been wrapped in bandages since he had almost ripped them off only an hour or so ago when he tried to "scratch the ringing away".

Theseus had been banned from his work and his assistant was allowed to work on the Empress's papers since Theseus still didn't quite trust others with his duties. There was a soft conversation happening when the door flung open for the second time that morning, in rushed a boy with wavy brown hair, untidy with the excessive fiddling due to stress, and brown eyes wide with worry and fear. Once he spotted Theseus tears spilled over his eyes and trailed down his face, he lunged at Theseus and pulled him into a tight hug that Theseus couldn't escape no matter how hard he tried.

Theseus was hurt because you weren't there. The voices whispered inside Wilbur's head, he replied with a loud sob and clutched Theseus's clothes as if he would drown in the endless sea if he let go. He hates you. He was hurt and you didn't help. They echoed, he buried his head into Theseus's shoulder and quietly whimpered as he hung onto his little brother. Theseus would've rolled his eyes if it weren't for how terrible his older brother looked. As if he cared. Of all people, Him? He left me! Why the hell would he care when he left me his job? His responsibilities!

Theseus didn't hug back, he didn't respond to Wilbur's hushed apologies and only half-listened to his inaudible mumbling. Every now and then he'd make out a word or two and those words usually consisted of; Theseus, Hate, Hurt, and Mine. Theseus continued his conversation with Dream and the two ignored Wilbur entirely.

He was cleared for work when he went until dusk without another ringing episode and could recall almost everything in his life accuretly. Once he was cleared he began work immediately and soon everyone had left, seeing that Theseus couldn't keep a conversation and file paperwork at the same time. Each of them were respectfully excused and they each left for their own chambers, all except for Wisp who stood outside the study quietly eavesdropping on the room.

The candle flickered as he passed another paper onto the "deliver later" pile and brought another assignment from the "do immediately" stack to the clear space in front of him. The candle, which when he first lit it was brand new, was now almost half the size it started with. Although he hadn't paid much attention to it, the ringing had slowly and gradually grown until it was as loud as his own voice and had started to drown out his thoughts.

He clutched his head and groaned, "I don't wanna go crazy again, it hurt a lot last time." His ears let off a low warble of pain as he recalled trying to itch them off. "What was I even thinking? Trying to itch my ears off? How stupid!" He blurted, then covered his mouth and looked around. Thank gods no one other than Tubbo was around to hear him say that, he'd sworn off insults and cursing after Prince Wilbur left but every now and then he still slips up, old habits die hard right?

drip.

The low whine in his ears suddenly spiked once he insulted himself and he cringed in rejection, but didn't try to make it go away. This must be karma, but what did I do? He dipped his head to the desk and started to pull his hair, MAKE IT STOP His thoughts screamed so loudly that he covered his ears again and the pain of his bloody ears was nothing compaired to the pain the ringing invited.

The pain he felt in his ears was like static, the longer you touch the more it hurts, and it came in little spirts but the ringing felt like a THWACK- throbbing, warm, and fuzzy, it made him fling his eyes open, even though they were closed, it made him stand up and scream, even though he was sat and silent, it was as if he was floating an inch away from his skin, like his soul had "left his body" and covered all his sences until all he could understand was the ringing.

drip.

The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- "Theseus?" - The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- "Theseus?" - The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- The ringing- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE RINGING- THE--

Theseus's hands were pulled away suddenly as someone wrenched them away from Theseus's head, Theseus looked up at the boy who looked at Theseus with horror. Theseus smiled with wide eyes and stood up, almost towering over the servent Theseus couldn't recognise. Theseus snatched Theseus's hands away from the poor boy and backed him up to the wall, "T-Theseus?" The boy studdered, the prince didn't respond.

drip.

₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲- ₮ⱧɆ ł₦₲ł₦₲-

The servent boy slipped away from under Theseus and backed away as he watched Theseus stare at the wall, although he couldn't tell what Theseus's expression held he knew it wouldn't be anything good.

drip.

Tubbo turned and tried to run for the door but he stopped in his tracks, horror laced his body and his legs turned to stone when he heard the sound.

THWACK-

Silence, something was wrong. What just hit the wall?

THWACK-

A small cracking sound followed the loud hit, did the stone break?

THWACK-

A liquid splattered the floor, was that water? No, it was too thick to be water.

drip.

Silence. It was too quiet, and that was never a good thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 125 34
Pacifica and Gideon are in fact, your Allies. Mabel and Dipper are in fact, your Enemies. Pacifica and Gideon explore to solve all the mysteries, wit...
55.2K 1.1K 60
zodiac sign scenarios • content warning! - swearing
6.5K 89 13
Wren raised, protects, and flys on Sky; befriends, stabbed, and creates scavenger phobic in Deathbringer; and murders Sandstorm. Have you ever wonder...
650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...